At least weve got a wall that speaks exactly as it is to that lost sheep out there. Branham's followers believe he was a prophet. He took care of Brother Branhams personal correspondence, and in 1961 he became secretary/treasurer of the Branham Tabernacle and a member of the board of trustees. The first mention of earthquake judgment by Brother Branham was in the 1950s in a sermon entitled Supernatural Gospel. Stand by me tonight. You could almost feel the anointing from the words this man brought; so forceful, and with such authority it was given. I greet all saints in the name of Jesus Christ ,May God be bless for his messenger sent to me , to the bride , and for the that we have clearness in ways of saying things .God bless you. Brother Branham was the voice that God spoke through, you can tell as he preached, and God showed He was the one who was speaking. It is with deep sorrow that we announce the death of Billy Branham in Clarksville, Tennessee, who passed away on May 4, 2021, at the age of 79, leaving to mourn family and friends. The wedding was officiated by Rev. polski, He is survived by his wife, Blanche, who managed his career for many years. These sermons are available from several sources in both audio and text formats. It was at this time that I personally witnessed the solution to the question troubling Brother Billy Paul. susan i wouldent live in la that plase is gone .get out of their . Come here. Brother Branham, like Paul or Brother Frank . The soul singer Billy Paul has died aged 81. Warnings are never secrets, otherwise who would be warned? I Love this testimony, you know i was reading here in the internet yesterday a Man critising Brother Branham so badly saying the exact words you mentioned and i felt angry but i remembered that they also critisised the lord Jesus, so i just said help them Lord. He was present as thousands of people were healed. The prophet who spoke of His first coming also saw His second coming. At the end of her song, Brother Branham, sitting on the platform next to Brother Carl Williams, nudged Brother Carl and said, Do you hear that? Brother Carl asked him what he meant, and Brother Branham replied, Shes walking up the Golden Stairs, cant you hear her?. We annulled the wedding, the father of this girl and myself. I saw him as he walked off the edge of the platform with Billy, pull away from Billy, step back on the platform, and while they sang the song, he waved good-bye. Your great honeycomb under you right now, the wrath of God is belching right beneath you. The license was also signed by Julius Poff, an officer of the court. (At this he goes to the Scripture, proving that he is a Word prophet, and quotes Zechariah who is prophesying of the coming of Christ in the last days.) Dear brother, The answer is no. Remember, he never set dates. The Angel said, You can wake up your son, Billy., When I grew older, I asked my dad, How come the Angel of the Lord let me see Him that night?. On December 18, 1965, William Branham and his son Billy Paul Branham were traveling in two separate cars to Tucson when a drunk driver . In the words of his father, God honored Billy Paul. Brother Billy Paul was born on September 13, 1935, to William and Hope Branham. The following letter was sent to Billy Paul Branham on January 28, 2017: The response to the above letter came to Curtis Walling via Facebook on January 29, 2017 as follows: The question was asked the other day, "Was a annulmentannulmentan annulment the same as a divorce?" Let me say when we see this things we must be more dedicated.Saints of let us run the race that was set before us with patients.SHALOM!! Bron. Its time The Bride Get Her Revival, What more can the seed of Christ say but to be thankfull to God Almighty who alone made it impossible for the elect to be deceive. One excuse is That was in a book and Branham didn't say that. I may Revelation 18:20 says, Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles, and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her God is saying, Rejoice, I have avenged you of the Roman system, its gone, its destroyed by fire. Then I read verse 21: And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all. At this the prophet said quietly to me, Notice, Brother Green, the two Babylons. This was in August 1964, before his prediction of the destruction of Los Angeles. When he was two years old, both his mother and baby sister, Sharon Rose, died of tuberculosis, just five days apart.. The interpretation came immediately from the other side of the auditorium: Oh daughter of Zion, thou shalt not fear, thou shalt not worry, for thou shalt live to see the coming of the Lord. Brother Billy Paul, in the audience that day, was deeply disturbed, for he knew that this message contradicted that which Brother Branham had received from the Lord. Franz. This fearful show of power and might was repeated a total of three times. He said that before the Katrina Hurricane came and its horrific aftermathit was predicted (illuminati moral code) through the tv series called Oil Storm. Or some would call it a Predictive Programming. Come now. ), Youtube Harrp Earthquake man made technology that can cause earthquakes. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2005- 2015. Ive took You at Your Word, for You said You were sent from God. Downtown Los Angeles, Billy Paul replied. It is making fun of the Spirit of God. Some dived under the trucks or scrambled beneath the bushes, but Brother Branham stood firm. Likewise he had to stand on the earth and say, Thus saith the Lord, California will sink, in order that it would sink. [At Thy Word, Lord Phoenix, AZ 48-0305]. Billy Paul was born on September 13, 1935 to William and Hope Branham. You want to get over the high blood pressure, lady, setting there? Here is the Website: At first his followers thought he would be raised from the dead, and his burial was postponed. Oh, its a cancer. Close Submit. definately not one.and is there any message church in los angeles? Funeral arrangement under the care ofBoyd Funeral Home. Why did William Branham find it necessary to lie with respect to his son's first marriage that the marriage was not conducted by "magistrate" but by an ordained minister? He come to me with the girl that he lives with now, my daughter-in-law. However, since his wife, Meda Branham, was in no condition to decide where he should be buried, his burial was delayed until April 11, 1966. He and several other brothers had again gathered to hunt Javelina. No. Stay where you belong. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Here you come and Read Gospel of Lord Christ and here you can find the Message of the Hour By the Prophet William Marrion Branham. Im a Message Believer in South Africa in Brother Zephania Papisos Church in Easten Cape Province at Lady Frere Hes the one interpreting this messege of The Profet Brother Branham to Xhosa. P.E. Go, believing with all your heart now. shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? On one occasion I was reading to Brother Branham from chapter 14 in the book of Revelation on through the 18th chapter. About. A prophet of God had to stand on this earth and say, Thus saith the Lord, in order that it might fulfill the Scipture. Praise The Lord Brothers and Sisters On December 18, 1965, William Branham and his son Billy Paul Branham were traveling in two separate cars to Tucson when a drunk driver hit Brother Branhams car. Where are you standing? queried the prophet. "We regret to announce with a heavy heart that. May God bless you all Founded in 1881. He traveled all over the world proclaiming the message of the hour. All right. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. VIEW EMAIL ADDRESSES . Will you? The message had come with such force and such anointing; yet he knew that the Angel of the Lord had never failed Brother Branham. SHE,Shall completely go beneath the sea when America completely sell out to ROME. When he was two years old, both his mother and baby sister, Sharon Rose, died of tuberculosis, just five days apart.He was 11 years old when his father began the healing campaigns that took him back and forth across the country and around the world. Like a blast, it cut the tops out of the mesquite trees; the sound of its fury filled the air. Hes the one who brought me closer to GOD and back to His Word. The pastor of that church is brother Richard Cobb. Though the evidence overwhelmingly points to Brother Branham being the prophet of God for this hour, yet there are those who tread critical and dangerous pathways. No one who experienced the terror of that day, or who has since examined the record of the destruction and loss of life, could ever forget what it is like to experienfce the heavy hand of God in judgment. d/o Sherman W. & Josie Mae Howell Farmer w/o Walter M. Thomason Garnet Farmer Thomason Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:00 am Garnet Farmer Thomason PRINCETON Garnet Farmer Thomason, 93, of Princeton died Friday, September 12, 2014 at her home. The next time earthquake judgment struck was one year later, on April 29, 1965, again on Good Friday. God bless you all the bretheren lets meet in the Rapture, I THANK OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST WHO WHO HAS PUT US IN THIS LAST GENERATION TO BE WITTINESS UNTO WHAT THE LORD HAS REVEALED IN HIS HUMBLE PROPHET.SAINTS LET US HOLD FAST TO WHAT WE HAVE RECEIVED TIME IS NO MORE SOON WE WILL LEAVE THIS WORLD TO BE WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.PLEASE LET US PRAY ALL THE TIME MAY GOD BLESS US RICHLY, Thanks brothers that they are still flesh meet for the eangles that eanglets can enjoy am relieved now and iwil tip friends about thiss. When he was two years old, both his mother and baby sister, Sharon Rose, died of tuberculosis, just five days apart. Hello and God Bless you sister Susan! send me more let me wake up,no other voice speaks to the Elects heart better than the voice of the SHOUT which went forth by WMBranham.It doesnt do me well hearing a thought,teaching or sermon without a Quoat from the WMBranham; It appears like the common bread or the contirminated bread therefore to make it shou-bread, it has to be THE Revealed word,that is what the Holy Ghost follows..sure bro. He said you dont judge a man by his biceps, but by the bags in his britches where he has been praying. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qRVm7peoko . He does not know the God whom he claims to serve. I would like to add, I wrote to Brother Billy Paul personally, and asked if he wouldn't mind briefly re-telling what Brother Branham told him in front of the May Company in Los Angeles. The last message he preached was Communion on December 12, 1965. He never said when it would happen, except as he predicted that it would happen before the coming of the Lord. He is the Healer, isnt He? The high point of his ministry came after he met the seven Angels where the Seven Seals were opened. He claimed that at his birth, a "Light come [] whirling through the window, about the size of a pillow, and circled around where I was, and went down on the bed".Branham told his publicist Gordon Lindsay that he had mystical experiences from an early . One night in June of 1947 at Vandalia, Illinois, the Angel of the Lord appeared visibly in the motel room where Brother Branham was staying. And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. At 15, he was attending Bible school in Texas when his father called and asked if he would like to travel with him to Africa. Now, again tonight, in this March the fifth, this Memorial night, may You stand now and heal every one. I grow everyday .. food in due season. On June 22, 1965, Brother Branham speaking on a coast-to-coast, border-to-border telephone hookup, in his sermon Thinking Mans Filter clearly pronounced judgment upon America: The Holy Spirit in my heart tonight cries, Blind Laodicea, how oft God would have give you a revival, but now your time has come, too late now. to take virgins remains a priest even if he married a widow who was previously the wife of another priest who had died.
Baby Danvers Fanfiction, Xbox One S Lights Up But Won't Turn On, Articles B