As mentioned above, I am not an expert on the items that I sell. print. 15.5" x 24"$285, " AUTUMN TRADITIONS " Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. Find inspiration for your home and garden. Terry Redlin Originally published in 1983 as DU's Artist of the Year print, Night Flight depicts Canada geese flying over a farm by the light of the moon. 500 s/n Artist Proof 18.5" x 32" $495, " CLOSED FOR THE SEASON " 80 // --> Terry Redlin Best Friends Signed Numbered Limited Edition Framed Print RARE C $2,105.67 C $344.26 shipping TERRY REDLIN - NIGHT FLIGHT - Framed - Signed- Most sought after print - LOOK C $6,792.50 or Best Offer 55 watching Golden Retreat framed print sign Terry Redlin Ducks Unlimited 50th Anniversary C $849.06 or Best Offer Terry Redlin Framed Art Prints - Fine Art America Terry Redlin Prints in Ontario - Kijiji Canada ((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer") && Keywords: Southwestern, Western Artwork, Art Dimensions: 28x41 in. We are sorry. Art Country Canada 2019. This lets me know that you have received your item and are satisfied with it.IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH AN ITEM UPON RECEIPT, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE DIRECTLY THROUGH EBAY BEFORE OPENING A DISPUTE CASE. Free shipping for many products! I leave positive feedback upon payment. this print comes Unframed. DUCKS UNLIMITED PUPPY PRINT! 1998 "The Rookies" | eBay The buyer failed to read the description and/or view pictures prior to purchasing and then accused me of misrepresenting the item. Customers also viewed these products Page 1 of 1 Start over Terry Redlin and Duck's Unlimited 1997 "Welcome To Paradise" Stein. Add to Favorites Richard Plasschaert (DUCKS UNLIMITED . Signed Paper Encore Edition 12 " x 18.25" Email-price " APRIL SNOW "Terry Redlin. Wood. 1929) Grouse in Birch, David A. Maass (b. DU's first art print, Green-Winged Teal, was painted by James Lockhart in 1971. Darrell Davis, Terry Redlin, Ducks Unlimited prints Currency: USD Category: Art / General - Fine Art Prints Start Price: 100.00 USD Estimated At: 300.00 - 500.00 USD Loading zoom SOLD 250.00 USD to f****************** + (50.00) buyer's premium + applicable fees & taxes. Signed Print Circa/Year: 1990-1991 Signature Type: Hand Signed Signature Location: Lower Right Edition: 3587 of 5700 Site Measurement: 20x33 in. Terry Redlin, 19500 s/n Paper 16.5" x 28.5" $195 What is the value of a ducks unlimited framed print and coin? 2290 s/n Artist Proof 14" x 24"Email-price Encore Paper Edition 10.5" x 18" $58, Alphabetical Index View cart for details. Darrell Davis, Terry Redlin, Ducks Unlimited prints Terry Redlin Prints - Etsy SERIAL NO. Again, unless the listing states otherwise, I will accept a return of the item within 30 days of receipt but return shipping is ALWAYS the responsibility of the buyer.If the item is damaged during shipping, please send me a message through eBay ASAP. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Please do the same upon receipt of your purchase. This print "Best Friends" was the second in the "Country Classic" series produced exclusively for Ducks Unlimited in 1989-92, this one is from 1989. C $2,585.09. Email-price, " AUTUMN AFTERNOON " Terry Redlin, 29500 s/n Paper FUNDS ARE HELD AND IT CREATES MORE OF AN UNNECESSARY HASSLE FOR BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER. (displays a limited sampling of the millions of priced results in our database), many more examples with full details are available to our members - Learn more, Ralph J. McDonald Tennessee (late 20th century)DEER, Ralph J. McDonald Tennessee (late 20th century), South Carolina Migratory Waterfowl and Hunting, Roland H. Clark (1874-1957)Mallards, c. 1910signed, Terry Redlin "Golden Retreat" Limited Edition. CA$28.72, CA$38.30 * Terry Redlin 2000 with signature Terry Redlin below. 10.5" x 18.25", Paper Encore Edition Encore II Paper Edition 10.5" x 18" $59, " BLUEBILL POINT " Click below to begin your paid subscription. Send mail to ART COUNTRY CANADA with questions or comments about this web site. Elite Paper Edition 14" x 24" $89 His use of earthy colors, blazing sunrises and sunsets and nostalgic themes are often cited as the reasons for his immense popularity. // --> 45 Lot Online Only Terry Redlin & Ducks Unlimited Print Auction Puppy Love - - Rusty Refuge - - Spring Fever - - Morning on the Greens - - Close to Paradise - - Golden Retreat - - Coming Home - - Spring Fishing - - Terry Redlin Clock - - Harold Roe Ducks in Flight - - Autumn Traditions - - 1980's 3D Deer & Hunter - - Buffies - - The Philosopher . I have never changed my signing technique. That would be Roland H. Clark, who in 1936 illustrated a 32-page booklet for the More Game Birds in America Foundation. Special Memories by Terry Redlin is a limited edition Coors Country Classic Series Ducks Unlimited 1989 - 90 lithograph. DUCKS UNLIMITED Framed Print Signed-1990 "Boundary Waters" W/Stamp By Leo Stans! Special Memories by Terry Redlin Coors Country Classic DU 1989 Wild Wings Morning Glow - Camping Framed Oak Master Stroke by Terry Redlin