Hudspeth, Donald W., P.C., The Law Offices of, Ryley Carlock & Applewhite A Professional Association, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Immediately following law school, She served for two years as a law clerk for the Hon. A team of results-driven business attorneys in Scottsdale is exactly what you want on your side when you are facing a legal concern. Scottsdale, AZ Lawyers in Related Practice Areas: DiscriminationWorkers' CompensationSexual HarassmentSocial SecurityEmployment Law (Employer), Employment Lawyers in Cities Near Scottsdale, AZ. 602-671-2517 Schedule Your Free Case Review Call us today at 602-671-2517 to discuss your case. Lawyers solicited for peer reviews include both those selected by the attorney being reviewed and lawyers independently selected by Martindale-Hubbell. Apply for the Job in Employment Law Attorney at Scottsdale, AZ. Its employment attorney, Andrew S. Lishko, worked as a law clerk for two local judges before obtaining his law degree. Edmundo P. Robaina. Employment Lawyers Serving Scottsdale, AZ and Maricopa County, Arizona Founding attorney Richard K. Walker has spent his 30-plus year career advising corporate clients on employment law matters and is a former law professor at the University of South Carolina. Brad is admitted to practice Tyler K. Allen was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. At Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C., we provide skilled employment law and insurance coverage opinions to clients in Scottsdale, Phoenix and throughout Arizona. Other areas of practice include insurance defense, personal injury, and commercial litigation. Chelle Law (20) Wes went to battle for me from day one. I am committed to getting the results you need & deserve when you have been wronged. She demonstrated high levels of knowledge, honesty, and trustworthiness. Employment Contracts Lawyers Serving Scottsdale, AZ and Statewide. Rated Scottsdale, AZ Labor and Employment Lawyers Average lawyer rating based on legal expertise, ethical standards, quality of service and relationships skills 4.6 /5.0 363 Reviews Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional, Scottsdale, AZ Labor and Employment Lawyers, legal expertise, ethical standards, quality of service and relationships skills, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Copyright 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Employment Law - Individuals Lawyers, Scottsdale, AZ The firm provides representation for public and private employees in employment litigation, including cases involving defamation, sexual harassment, wage disputes, wrongful termination, and employment contracts. Contact us. It investigates allegations of harassment and discrimination, providing alternative services to resolve disputes. The content of the responses is entirely from reviewers. Find top Scottsdale, AZ Employment Law (Employer) attorneys near you. Personal Service. Scottsdale Employment Attorneys - LII Arizona Attorney Directory (5 star review). Thank you, Mr. Zoldan! Employers Council hiring Employment Law Attorney in Scottsdale, Arizona If you are engaged in anemployment lawor insurance coverage dispute, it is important to consult with a knowledgeable attorney who is experienced in these specific areas of law. Call today! She gives extremely good advice that comes from her extensive experience dealing with these types of issues. You deserve to be treated fairly with your livelihood protected. People who submit reviews are either individuals who consulted with the lawyer/law firm or who hired the lawyer/law firm and want to share their experience of that lawyer or law firm with other potential clients. If you find yourself facing criminal charges or discrimination from an employer, this can be the most stressful experience of your life. Thank you Amanda, Ashley and Elise. Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment (602) 772-5506 phone Scottsdale, AZ location Michael Zoldan The Zoldan Law Group PLLC Litigation - Labor and Employment,. Use the contact form on the profiles to connect with a Scottsdale, Arizona attorney for legal advice. Kathryn H. Vratil, U.S. District Court of the District of Kansas. If the problem persists, contact our support team at support@threebestrated.com, Restaurant and Tipped Workers, Wrongful Termination, Misclassification of Employees, Hostile Work Environment, Nonpayment and Withholding of Wages, Overtime, Workplace Matters, Age and Race Discrimination, Retaliation, Severance Agreement, Minimum Wage, Wage and Hour Disputes, Misclassification of Managers & Harassment, Independent Contractors, Overtime, Wage and Hour Claims, Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, Disability Discrimination (FMLA Claims), Wrongful Termination, Unfair Labor Practices, Retaliation, and Whistleblower Claims, Workplace Investigations and Training, Employment Agreements, Non-Compete & Severance Agreements, Wage and Hour claims/Fair Labor Standards Act claims, Whistleblower Claims, Wrongful Discharge, Employment Discrimination, Including Gender, Race, Religion, Disability, and Pregnancy, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Employment Handbooks, Harassment, including sexual harassment, Defamation Claims & Employee Privacy Issues. Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Criminal Defense: General Practice, Employment Law - Individuals, Information Technology Law, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, Arbitration, Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Employment Law - Individuals, Consumer Law, Trade Secrets Law, Employment Law - Management, Administrative / Regulatory Law, Business Organizations (Including LLCs and Partnerships), Employment Law - Individuals, Franchise Law, Immigration Law, Business Organizations (Including LLCs and Partnerships), Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Individuals, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Banking and Finance, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Litigation - ERISA, Employment Law - Individuals, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Covenants Not to Compete, Employment Law - Individuals, Whistleblowers, Employment Law - Individuals, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management. Scottsdale Employment Lawyers | Compare Top Rated Arizona - Justia At JacksonWhite, we understand the ongoing changes in employment law and take the initiative to undergo continued education in all employment issues. HKM Phoenix Employment Lawyer in Phoenix, AZ Employment law comprises local, state and federal statutes, which often overlap. The firm creates, reviews, and negotiates employment and separation agreements, employment policies, and handbooks. Our lawyers have a proven track record of success against businesses of all sizes and have the skill needed to fight aggressively on your behalf. Find Employment Law - Individuals Lawyers in Scottsdale, AZ Welcome to the U.S. News Lawyer Directory - powered by Best Lawyers . Thank You! Please try later. Research salary, company info, career paths, and top skills for Employment Law Attorney It also provides legal representation to companies defending claims such as discrimination or misconduct. Copyright 2023 U.S. News & World Report L.P. I have significant experience in addressing corporate and partnership disputes, contract disputes, real estate disputes, lending disputes, and unfair competition. Highly recommended! Contact me. We are here to help. Founded in 1988, Hymson, Goldstein, Pantiliat, & Lohr PLLC is a full-service Scottsdale law firm that represents clients in employment matters. Additionally, Green & Baker reviews contracts, policies, and procedures of employers, and it advises clients who want to avoid going to trial. Please search by entering criteria below. Compare detailed profiles, including free consultation options, locations, contact information, awards and education. Her dedication and drive in employment law have resulted in her often being called upon to provide training and counsel to employers. Average lawyer rating based on legal expertise, ethical standards, quality of service and relationships skills. Today, our firm combines this breadth and depth of experience with the advantages offered by a boutique law firm. However, when a location based search is performed or if a locations filter is selected the counts change and update to display the actual number of office locations where the Law Firm or Attorney have an office or provide service in. With more than 37 years of legal Employment Law - Individuals, Labor Law - Union, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Individuals, Labor Law - Union, Litigation - ERISA, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Business Management, Commercial Litigation, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Civil Rights, Employment Law - Individuals, Health Care Law, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Individuals, Civil Litigation, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, Labor Law - Union, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Civil Rights, Employment Law - Individuals, Business Management, Employment Law - Individuals, Employment Law - Management, Labor Law - Management, Litigation - Labor and Employment. Ms. Whalen handles a wide range of employment issues with a primary focus in workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation. Don Fendon is a member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association, the Workers Injury and Law Advocacy Group (WILG) and Attorney Kelsey Whalen assists individuals who have been subjected to illegal employment practices. Michelle knows the law and knows how to get results. We weathered the pandemic and you continuously looked out for my best interest. Our team of Scottsdale employment lawyers has handled all types of labor disputes and works hard to deliver clients with effective and cost-friendly legal services. This is a review for a employment law business in Scottsdale, AZ: "New to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, I needed an attorney familiar with Employment Law to review a business contract I was considering. I do not represent individual clients, except executives in conjunction with employment/compensation agreements. Details for individual reviews received before 2009 are not displayed. Those advantages include accessibility and personal service. Consumers utilizing Expertise.com are free to communicate and contract with any lawyer they choose. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Employment lawyers charge from $100/hr to $1,000/hr depending on the issue, the attorney's skill, and location. At our firm, we offer each client the time, attention and respect they deserve. I was very happy with The Zoldan Law Group. Tyler completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Utah. Providers who respond quickly, answer questions thoroughly, and communicate politely score higher. View profile. Yen Pilch Robaina Kresin PLC 602-682-6450. Award Winning Employment Law Attorneys ready to help with your case. Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C., provides legal services to the cities of Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Peoria, Flagstaff, Lake Havasu City, Globe, Superior, Show Low, Prescott, Sedona, Yuma, Tucson, Casa Grande, Buckeye, Bullhead City, Camp Verde, Cave Creek, Carefree, Chino Valley, Pinetop, Clarkdale and Queen Creek, Maricopa County, Pinal County and throughout northern Arizona. Ms. Miller has counseled multi-million-dollar companies as in-house counsel and has litigated against national and global entities supporting workers and alleging violations of employment laws. Practical Advice & Cost-Effective Results. I am incredibly grateful for her legal acumen, focus, and support during a challenging time in my life. Martindale-Hubbell validates that a reviewer is a person with a valid email address. Ms. Faulkner will listen to the details of your case and she will always be truthful with you. Thank you all so very much! The firm was established in 1978 in downtown Phoenix and has been serving clients . Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. Our attorneys have extensive experience representing both sides in these types of disputes. It provides legal counsel in navigating the federal and state rules on matters like age or disability discrimination in the workplace, wage and fair labor, and family or medical job leaves. Ms. Faulkner is also a fierce negotiator and I'm thankful she was representing me and on my side. Detailed law firm profiles have information like the firm's area of law, office location, office hours, and payment options. By researching lawyer discipline you can: At FindLaw.com, we pride ourselves on being the number one source of free legal information and resources on the web. How Much Does an Employment Attorney in Scottsdale Cost? LGBTQ Local Legal Protections. All cases are different. It is easy to browse employment law - employer attorney listings in your immediate area, search for a specific individual referred . View the job description, responsibilities and qualifications for this position. Harvard Law School Georgetown University Arizona Harvard Law School State Bar of Arizona How to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney in Arizona. Visit ourarticles pageto access publications written by our employment law attorneys. I have always found her to be supportive, knowledgeable, kind, honest and very consistent. He is backed by experience working as an intern for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in the Trial Attorney Department. Ms. Whalen completed her undergraduate degree at Eastern Kentucky University, where she was a member of the Honors Program and defended her thesis on the topic of gender discrimination in the sports industry. Stay up-to-date with how the law affects your life. Each provider is evaluated based on the quality and quantity of their reviews, their presence on multiple review sites, and their average minimum rating. The counts displayed by default for Law Firms and Attorneys are based on their main office only. Mesa Employment Lawyers | Compare Top Rated Arizona Attorneys | Justia Faulkner Law Offices, PLLC was founded by Elizabeth A. Faulkner in 1996. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning. He has extensive experience litigating and providing counsel related to wage and hour, wrongful discharge, retaliation, discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environment, and related claims. Shields Petitti & Zoldan, PLC is a law firm near Scottsdale dedicated to helping both employers and employees with all matters related to labor and employment law. Francine Friedman Griesing is the founder and Managing Member of Griesing Law, LLC., a woman-owned and operated firm based in Philadelphia. What are the different Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings?*. His legal experience includes personal injury, contract litigation, insurance matters, employment disputes, and business law. It is the premier law firm for your employment and business law needs. Scottsdale, AZ Employment Law Attorney (480) 702-1789. Cronus Law is a full-service law Read More firm dedicated to providing the highest quality legal representation to our clients, the people, families, and businesses. Our Phoenix employment lawyers have worked at large law firms,representing employersand employees in employment law matters, and insurers and insureds on insurance coverage and litigation matters. At JacksonWhite Law, our team of highly-qualified Scottsdale employment lawyers includes shareholders Michael Pruitt and Nate Hill. Read more, Under laws enforced by the U.S. The firm handles cases in a broad range of legal areas, including employment law. Home | Pierce Coleman, PLLC Contact us. AV Preeminent: The highest peer rating standard. Before starting The Zoldan Law Group PLLC, Mr.Michael worked for many law firms where he had an opportunity to hone his litigation experiences by working on various litigation cases at a time with some of the most experienced litigators in the state. Cost Contact for details License AZ, Active since 2003 (480) 386-6212 Message Website Denise Blommel Blommel Denise M PLLC 6945 E. Sahuaro Drive, Suite 125, Scottsdale, AZ Save 3 reviews Griesing is a co-founder of Bossible, a marketing consultancy that helpsentrepreneurs,professionals,privately held businesses anddiverse businesses build and execute marketing plans that amplify them as thought leaders in their industries. Find Top Scottsdale, AZ Employment Discrimination Lawyers Near You Mr. Respondek earned his B.A. Before beginning her own firm, Faulkner Law Offices, Ms. Faulkner practiced at Gust Rosenfeld from 1991 to 1996 in civil litigation and appellate work, with an emphasis in employment After decades in corporate America as a marketing executive, I switched gears and became an attorney in 2015. He has been working in the workers comp industry since 1972 and has more than 45 years of experience helping clients in Phoenix, Arizona. She takes a collaborative and client-focused approach to her practice and wants to work with you to reach your goals. It had always been my dream to go to law school, and I chose business law because I had seen firsthand how thorny legal issues could stop a business in its tracks. Thank you Michael for taking my case and making me feel at ease. Ms. Miller has a passion for problem-solving and assists clients with developing a strategic approach to legal disputes. Excellent experience. Browse more than one million listings, covering everything from criminal defense to personal injury to estate planning. *If you are having any difficulty accessing your account, please contact us at, Disclaimer and a note about Find a Lawyer and Legal Advice . She has handled over two hundred grievance and arbitration hearings with the Airline Pilots Association, the Association of Flight Attendants, Communications Workers of America, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, and the Office and Professional Employees International Union. Scottsdale Lawyers - Find Your Scottsdale, AZ Attorney or Law Firm Drawing upon their familiarity with local employment laws and their previous representation of numerous clients, the firm's attorneys reinforce claims with facts and knowledge to maximize their clients' compensation. I am licensed in Arizona and California, and have been practicing in the areas of civil litigation, business law, and estate planning. Mr. Barrat is an aggressive litigator who files almost exclusively in Federal Court. Its attorneys also take cases involving unpaid overtime wages, violations of the Family Medical Leave Act, and retaliation against whistleblowers and claimants. For more information on Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings, please visit our Ratings Page on Martindale.com and our Frequently Asked Questions. Contact me . The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by the use of this site. If you are seeking representation for an employment or insurance law matter in Arizona, our lawyers are here for you. Mr. Weiler utilizes this unique perspective to obtain the best possible My practice focuses largely on representing small businesses and startup companies, although I have represented major subsidiaries of publicly-traded companies such as Kroger Co. and the Hillman Group.