Pandemic Unemployment Assistance The federal Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) program ended. function passURL(){ KLH49/Getty Images. If it was closed at some point, but is not closed now, then during this week, are you unable to return to your regular hours of work due to the COVID-19 emergency declaration or social distancing protocols? We have not yet translated this page into Spanish. If you were getting PUA benefits, the week ending Sept. 4 was: The last payable week for PUA benefits. New Yorkers who applied for PUA prior to January 31, 2021 will be required to provide this documentation by March 27, 2021 to continue receiving PUA benefits. If the family or household member is able to adequately care for him or herself, answer No to this question. If you were, we also need to know if, this week, you are still unable to return to work because of the diagnosis.A qualifying diagnosis does not require a positive test. var noTranslation = pathname + qstring; The department will deny benefits under RCW50.20.010. Individuals must be eligible for unemployment benefits to qualify for the additional $300 per week, and the $300 is on top of the existing weekly benefit payment. PUA for Self-Employed - Idaho Based on this, it seems like a false dilemma to have to choose one or the other but, the original post did say that "2019 or 2020", and again because this is just income verification I really don't think that this is the kind of fact finding where they're going to go investigate the start and end dates, they're just asking for income and making you verify that that income fell between the years that they are requesting. If you are the primary caregiver and choose to have a student attend remote classes instead of attending in-person, you dont meet the requirements of the CARES Act. If you were hired and scheduled to start a job in Washington state, and you now have that job and can reach that job, answer No to this question. An no hemos traducido esta pgina al espaol. If you are an independent contractor or self-employed individual, and you can perform your customary work activities, but business is not significantly slower than normal, answer No to this question. If you are, it also asks, if during this week, you are still unable to find employment. } var doesNotFound = doesEspbase.split('/').pop(); If you have been marking on your weekly claim that you're eligibility for the Pua is because you were scheduled to start a job that no longer exists, this request is not asking you to substantiate that, it is totally 100% different, And even if you have been marking that, you can still comply by just supplying the tax documents or pay stubs for any employer that you worked for in 2019 or 2020. checkHead = newEnglishLink + window.location.search; If you became the major source of income due to the death of the head of household, but you are employed this week, answer No to this question. } else { See your letter or eServices notice for instructions. Cover some time starting with the first week you received PUA benefits back to Jan. 1 of the year before. //get rid of the trailing slash } else { We're sorry. If you didnt have to quit your job due to COVID-19, answer No to this question. "&" : "?") The PUA program, designed for freelancers, gig workers and independent contractors or those that generally don't qualify for regular state unemployment has been extended by another 29 weeks (though only covers 25 actual weeks) under the Biden Stimulus Plan (ARP) that has been passed into law. State-by-State Guide to Pandemic Unemployment Assistance | Money name = name.replace(/[\[\]]/g, '\\$&'); For example. Learn more and apply. To make a POA in Washington, you must sign in the presence either of (1) a notary public or (2) two witnesses. I don't really know how or why you wouldn't fill out the form, but if you don't fill out the form, yes you will get disqualified, as per the Failure to respond Law. The minimum amount of weekly assistance an individual may receive is $263 and the maximum is $648. var noTranslation = pathname + qstring; In some cases, the documents people submitted to verify their wages was enough to prove their work history. //add 'esp' return new Promise(function(resolve, reject){ For example: Please send us at least one of these recent documents: A copy of your offer letter. xhr.responseType = "text"; if (esIndex != spanish) { .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} Gracias, su solicitud ha sido presentada. This question asks if, during this week, you are providing constant and ongoing care for a family or household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19. For example, your job allows you to telework, but because schools or daycares arent open, you are unable to do so because youre providing constant and ongoing care for your children. } else { return false; } ESDWAGOV - Search - Washington PUA Document Requirements: How do I send in Documents? function passURL(){ } } else if (esIndex == spanish) { 2 | You will be presented with a claimant questionnaire. If nobody in your household was diagnosed with COVID-19, answer No to this question. Fully in-person with no online classes. checkHead = newSpanishLink + window.location.search; Pancotti worries this additional burden on workers and state. We discuss ESD, their site, policies, etc. if( newSpanishLink === '/esp/'){ You must have been scheduled to start employment beginning from the first week of your PUA claim and back to Jan. 1 of the year before. The statement must include the name and contact information of the person who signs it. AND:If the deceased worked for an employer, please send us at least one of the following: A copy of one or more of the deceaseds paycheck stubs. A copy of one or more of the deceaseds earnings and leave statements. The deceaseds W-2 forms. The deceaseds tax returns. Other documents to prove the deceased was employed. PUA benefits are available for a period of unemployment of up to 39 weeks, meaning that if you have exhausted regular UC and PEUC benefits in fewer than 39 weeks, you may be eligible to receive assistance under PUA for the remaining weeks within PUA's 39 week period. var newURL = baseURL + URL; console.log('There is a translation for this page'); scion capital letters 2020. pros and cons of going commando; how to become a teacher without a degree. I'm a bit confused as to why I would need to provide documentation for PUA. I had a fairly complex employment history, I had a work visa since I am a different nationality and I supplied a screenshot of a client canceling a meeting. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} There is no indication that that's what is occurring. ESDWAGOV - COVID-19 Frequently asked questions - Workers - Washington COVID-19: Pandemic Unemployment Assistance FAQs @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} xhr.responseType = "text"; They always ask that overpayment question at the end and it's always extremely upsetting and off-putting.. "Hey honey, can you go to the store and pick up a carton of eggs, and if you happen to forget can you tell me why the last 15 years of our relationship is not been a total waste of my time? Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation - Idaho } For example: as soon as our computer system was programmed, the first week you received PUA benefits back to Jan, If the first week of your PUA claim was April 18, 2020, your document must cover, If the first week of your PUA claim was May 22, 2021, your document must cover. } Applicants who submit documents online do not need to also mail them - sending them in twice can delay processing. I did that during 2020 until the pandemic hit. if(translatePage == 'no'){ //remove 'esp' This question asks if you received any private income protection insurance; this includes payments from sources like Aflac, MetLife, The Standard, or Guardian. callHeader(); Click on your notices/letters tab, click view all under notices, then click Sent. Firstly, wait until you get the letter from ESD before you submit documents unless you have already been asked to do so. 4. If you are having trouble signing in, you can retrieve your username, reset your password or get a new activation link by clicking on one of following: Forgot username. Individuals who request additional time to provide documentation prior to the 90th day may have that extension granted. Edd Customer Account Number Location Quick and Easy Solution. PUA Documentation | Department of Labor I worked a 6 figure job in 2019 for half a year and then quit and began subbing in schools. } console.log("proceeding"); PDF EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION Unemployment Insurance - DOL Are you an independent contractor or self-employed individual, and has the COVID-19 public health emergency severely limited your ability to do your customary work activities? Department of Labor and Industrial Relations | COVID-19 Pandemic Required Documentation for PUA Claimants | Department of - Colorado The Continued Assistance Act (CAA) was signed into law on December 27, 2020. }); That means, if you apply any time between Sept. 4 and Oct. 6, 2021, you can backdate your claim. if (xhr.readyState === 4){ If you received any private income protection insurance or supplemental unemployment benefits, answer Yes to this question. } var URL = pathname.replace(/^\/|\/$/g, '').split('/'); If, based on your COVID-19 reason(s), youre not able to continue to telework, answer Noto this question. Those eligible can receive Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA), which will be administered by ESD in Washington State. In-person with the option of online classes4. The initial code is located in the document, but event handlers are located in the elements. Lo sentimos. See your letter or eServices notice for instructions. In other cases, we might need more proof. }); Try these workarounds/suggestions Other posts that apply directly Please send us at least one of these recent documents: Your business license dated during the time you were scheduled to start the job. PUA documents required This page applies to you ONLY if you're a Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA) claimant and you received a notice from us saying you need to submit PUA required documents. I still have yet to get any corespondents about this via ESD. Or if you really want to do the fact finding on a laptop / desktop then you take a picture of the front and back of the pay stub, email the picture to yourself and then log into your email on your desktop / laptop and retrieve the picture so you can upload it to your fact finding. This is known as substantiation of employment. PDF Continued Assistance for Unemployed Workers Act of 2020 Faqs (Updated If your place of employment closed at any time due to the COVID-19 public health emergency and, during this week, you are unable to return to your regular hours of work due to the COVID-19 emergency declaration or social distancing protocols, you may answer Yes to this question. If, based on your COVID-19 reason(s), you were not offered an option to telework by your employer, answerNo to this question. Attachment I provides an updated summary of the coordination of unemployment benefit $('#rBtnDiv').addClass("dontShow"); } I haven't received my activation link. This will be discussed in more detail in a forthcoming Change to UIPL No. That seems like an impossible amount of work. If you were not providing constant and ongoing care to a family or household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, answer No to this question. If you were advised to self-quarantine during this week due to COVID-19, answer Yes to this question. If you were employed and had to go on PUA, you can easily prove your earnings and connection to the workforce with pay stubs or 2019 -2020 tax documents. Can I send my paystub records separately by fax or should they be sent within the online form? We are currently awaiting additional details from US DOL on what documents will be required and how they should be submitted. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Individuals filing a new PUA application on or after January 31, 2021 (regardless of whether the claim is backdated): Documentation is required within 21 days of application or the date the individual is directed to submit the documentation, whichever is later. }else{ } ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} if (esIndex != spanish) { Include your employer's name and address. Im almost certain that I messaged them to call my employer to verify. // ]]>. PDF Washington State Child Support Schedule Employment Security - Login I did file taxes in April 2020 in the United States._1W1pLIfaIb8rYU6YeTdAk6{margin-right:6px}._1H6Meh6ZAemKxOJDOEasfK{border-radius:50%;box-sizing:border-box;height:20px;margin-left:-8px;width:20px}._1H6Meh6ZAemKxOJDOEasfK:first-child{margin-left:0}._30vlMmCcnqKnXP1t-fzm0e{display:inline-block;margin-left:-8px;position:relative} var secondPath = window.location.href.split("/"); What information would I submit? Individuals filing a new PUA application on or after January 31, 2021 (regardless of whether the claim is backdated): Documentation is required within 21 days of application or the date the individual is directed to submit the documentation, whichever is later. The PUA program expired on the week ending Sept. 4, 2021. URL.splice(esIndex, 1); I don't have some of the records anymore and the company no longer exist. Well, it should be, but I also have an active PUA claim and I did not receive this either, It asks for employment from 2019 and 2020 while not providing a way to separate dates for multiple employers. If I was overpaid for one week because of this, will they require me to repay the entire sum received plus interest? The statement must include the persons name and contact information. If you get a this request more than once, my bad. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} I'm on PUA because my employer let people come to work with covid. Are you providing constant and ongoing care for a family member or household member who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? Your earnings from before you had to leave your job and watch your kids. var doesEsp = doesEspbase.split('/')[3]; (KTVZ) -- During the week of April 26 to May 2, the Oregon Employment Department received 19,600 initial claims for unemployment benefits.