Dirty Dancing You don't have to worry about a tall person in front of you either. Use our seat plan on your website for free! We're elevating the movie menu, offering better quality and variety with stone-fired flatbread pizzas, creamy mac & cheese bites, and so much more! A View From My Seat I had an amazing central view of the stage. on 25 February 2023, We wanted to get the best view for reasonably priced tickets and were a bit weary about booking the furthered away seats in the house but I'm sure the view was much better than in some seats closer to the stage, there was no part of the action tha on 24 February 2023, Pretty poor view, too far up in the clouds. Landmark Theatres - Scottsdale - Yelp Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. The seat itself is positioned a little apart from the rest of the audience, Use our interactive seating plan to view 2407 seat reviews and 1787 photos of views from seat. Featuring such songs as "Joy to the World," "Let It Be," "Stayin' Alive," and more. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. View Seat Book Stay Connected Sign up for our email list to stay up-to-date on all things Hobby Center. Movie Theater In Orem, Utah | Cinemark University Mall on 08 February 2023, This is a great seat. Age & Time of Day Policy for R-Rated Films. on 20 February 2023, Although Q is the last row right at the back the way the theatre is designed you had a really good view plus the bonus is no one behind you Im 5ft 8 inches no problem with leg room. Seats very upright and uncomfortable, Very steep but great view, especially for the price. View was great, very close to stage and only missed a tiny fraction of the action happening on the far right hand side of the stage. Enjoy the convenience of mobile ordering with AMC Theatres. " reviews, 2 helpful votes. Guests 25 years and under must show ID. The New Victoria Theatre has a capacity of 1321 seats. Photos at Sondheim Theatre (West End) - A View From My Seat Location & Hours 15257 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 230 Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Get directions Edit business info Other Cinema Nearby Sponsored FatCats - Mesa 73 16.4 miles away from Landmark Theatres - Scottsdale Jennifer M. said "I'm giving this a 5 star! From the war in Vietnam to the rise of disco, this energetic Cabaret celebrates the musical hit parade that was the 1970s. Microsoft Theater offers 12,000 square feet of VIP & hospitality areas, 10 dressing rooms and state of the art technology making it is a favorite indoor venue for performers and fans alike. Padded barrier can be leant on. Please refrain from bringing outside food and beverage items into the theatre. A great view of all the stage. Seating charts for . seat bigriver Neil Simon Theatre MJ: The Musical The best seat in the house. Duchess Theatre seating charts for all events including comedy. Absolutely amazing seats. Left stage was cut off but didn't miss any of the major action, seats are not fixed so can move for more leg room and better view, plus you get a table in the corner. A great view of all the stage. seat Bbrownlow Wilbur Theatre Carl Palmer's ELP Legacy Photo taken at eye level with no zoom. We'll earn a small commission. Grand Circle section Left B row 28 seat AmitTheatre 13. seat. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. 5' 4", 107 Quite comfortable, no need to lean too much. (Discount varies by location. We had the unfortunate experience of seating with a school party who were very disruptive, after my husband complained before the end of the 1st half, we were moved to possibly worse seats on the dress c The Vaudeville Theatre has a capacity of 692 seats. reviews, 37 helpful votes. I'm 5'5". The stage is low so you have a full view of everything. Her Majesty's Theatre, section Stalls, row F, page 1 A fantastic seat at the rear of the theatre. Use our interactive seating plan to view 662 seat reviews and 609 photos of views from seat. A View From My Seat Moody Center Texas Longhorns, Gonzaga Bulldogs What a game! Section capacities are 478 Stalls, 326 Dress Circle and 318 Grand Circle. Open 9:30 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 394 photos Write a review Add photo atmos theaters recline and are comfy as well. These seats are located the 2nd row from the stage and are in the center. Seating within the Stalls and Circle sections are divided into separate blocks, allowing for good legroom and excellent views across the board. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Rated excellent The choreo formation can be seen from here much better than Orchestra section. Take a look at our seating plans or have a look at the view from your seat. I didn't have anyone sitting in front of me throughout but I'm sure that the view would've been fine if there was, as our seats were raised higher than the ones in front. Click to view full interactive Sondheim Theatre seating plan. Not even sure this is the right seat the usher just brought us to these seats lol. There's also loads of legroom as there's no seat in front of @import url(https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,600,700:latin); The Palace Theatre has a capacity of 1380 seats. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Skip the box office and go straight to the ticket drop with our mobile ticketing solution when buying tickets online. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Surprisingly good seat, excellently good view if you don't have someone tall sitting in front of you :)rnHad to lean sometimes if the whole action was moving to the right end of the scene, but I recommend it! Very good leg room. Its just one of the many perks of being an AMC Stubs member. These are the only reason I gave two stars instead of 1. Id book these seats again. All rights reserved. on 19 February 2023, This is a great seat - super close to the stage and right in the action. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. Registered in England and Wales 04120984. More, Saw The 70s: More Than A Decade | Florida Studio Theatre Children ages 6 and under are not allowed at R-rated movies after 6pm. Very clear view of the stage. As You Like It Fortune theatre, section Stalls, row E, seat 18, page 1 The Sondheim Theatre has a capacity of 1122 seats. Orchestra Pit C section BBB row 105 seat Dr. Fudge Wang Theatre Pavement tour: 2022 Great seats. Just show a valid ID at the box office. Ticket Office Hours . Section capacities are 336 Stalls, 200 Dress Circle and 156 Upper Circle. The Fox Theatre is located at 660 Peachtree Street NE Atlanta, Georgia 30308. on 18 February 2023. There are mini partitions between each set of two seats so there's some built in privacy. More, Saw Dirty Dancing View gets cut off and the barstool seats are very uncomfortable J section 1 row 4 seat Bbrownlow Wilbur Theatre Steve Vai tour: The Inviolate Tour Balcony section J row 10 More, Saw Use our seat plan on your website for free! If you can get these 100% do it. More, Seats are fairly comfortable and do have a decent amount of leg room, but you do feel a little squashed in. More, Saw Lawrenceville Arts Center managed by Aurora Theatre Know Before You Go Box Office Hours . Good sea. An excellent seat in all respects. All rights reserved. Closed captioning devices available at this theatre. Photos at Victoria Palace Theatre - A View From My Seat Witness for the Prosecution Seating charts for Sarofim and Zilkha Hall - The Hobby Center Leg room OK if you're under 5'8, Only front right balcony slightly obscured, not a big deal. More, Saw Skip the line and enjoy the show! This is such a good seat. Overall we had a good experience up here. Auditorium Seating Plan When booking online you can select your own seat from our simple interactive plan of the auditorium. Section capacities are 336 Stalls, 200 Dress Circle and 156 Upper Circle. The Unfriend Some view lost on the left side of the stage but it's minimal. Pricing reflects the show rather than the views offered in the seating, so it is best to research extensively before booking tickets. Audio Description devices available at this theatre. reviews, 1 helpful vote, 5' 4", 380 Photos at Milton Keynes Theatre - A View From My Seat Click to view full interactive Vaudeville Theatre seating plan. Les Misrables gtag('config', 'DC-8093096'); on 15 February 2023. seat anonymous Victoria Palace Theatre Hamilton Absolutely amazing seats. Every day, starting at 5pm, show your valid student ID at the box office and save on your ticket. Watch it on the big screen, opening 3/9. var firstViewport = document.getElementsByName("viewport")[0]; Section Map. Purchase Best Available Seating View Seats $0.00 0 Seats Add to Cart In SCREAM VI, Ghostface leaves Woodsboro for the Big Apple. Use our interactive seating plan to view 662 seat reviews and 609 photos of views from seat. A Doll's House, Part 2 Now Playing. Use our seat plan on your website for free! Kick back and enjoy the show from a luxurious AMC Signature Recliner. Booking the best theatre seats since 2011. Check out real-time availability and recommended seats on our Winter Garden Theatre Seating Chart. Nederlander Theatre Seating Reviews. Section capacities are 1323 Stalls and 760 Circle. on 23 February 2023, This is a stand-alone seat with no one directly next to or behind you. The Criterion Theatre has a capacity of 589 seats. Seating within the Stalls and Circle sections are divided into separate blocks, allowing for good legroom and excellent views across the board. reviews, 1 helpful vote. Paid a l *Ticket Office will open approximately 3 hours before doors on show days. Stalls section R row 4 seat anonymous Cambridge Theatre Matilda the Musical Stalls section J row 15 seat anonymous Cambridge Theatre Matilda the Musical Dress Circle reviews, 1 helpful vote. Sondheim Theatre London Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan More, Saw Use our interactive seating plan to view 3043 seat reviews and 2129 photos of views from seat. A Little Night Music Now Playing. A Letter to Harvey Milk. Section capacities are 549 Stalls, 275 Dress Circle, 228 Grand Circle and 328 Balcony. reviews, 5 helpful votes. Close to the best seats in the house. More, Saw This theatre features digital projection in all auditoriums. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. MICROSOFT THEATER - 1432 Photos & 634 Reviews - Yelp on 09 December 2022. Les Misrables View Cart. CHAMPIONS stars Woody Harrelson as a minor-league NBA coach serving out his community service by steering a Special Olympics basketball team toward gold. Available at the box office, online or on our app. 3D Interactive Seat Views for The Lion King at Minskoff Theatre interactive seat map using Virtual Venue by IOMEDIA . The auditorium is particularly welcoming and boasts excellent views from all levels. CMX CINEBISTRO - 20 Photos & 11 Reviews - 2001 International Dr 1700U Sister Act Seat Layout - ticketing.marcustheatres.com Theater Shows, Musicals and Plays - A View From My Seat Six the Musical More, Saw Support A View From My Seat by using the links below to purchase tickets from our trusted partners. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. TUSCANY THEATRE - 44 Photos & 11 Reviews - Yelp document.head.removeChild(firstViewport); The following companies offer season tickets. Winter Garden Theatre Seating Chart - Headout Blog Get tickets now to see it 3/9-3/19 and enter for a chance to win a trip for two to NYC, complete with dining, a ghost tour and more. Dirty Dancing SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. How do I contact the Lost and Found department? The view is spectacular and it really is amazing experience Royal Circle Box D section row seat anonymous Victoria Palace Theatre Hamilton Butler included. Always get a good view at this theatre! Beautiful Art Deco Theatre. Section capacities are 622 Stalls, 330 Royal Circle and 369 Upper Circle. Dirty Dancing 5' 10", 587 Ho Six the Musical In most arenas this would be 300 level. Use our mobile apps to share photos & reviews or find a view on the go. 6' 1", 249 The Unfriend Submit Promo Code Details March 24, 2023 7:00PM - March 26 . Palace Theatre London Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan Dirty Dancing Orchestra Left, Row M, Seat 19. This row is one back from the handrail which means youre always at the mercy of the people sitting in front who sometimes sit forward and obstruct your view. AMC Theatres is the place we go for magic, where stories feel perfect and powerful. "Better than I could have hoped for" - - I won these tickets though the Wicked lottery and I was amazed that we got as good of seats as these. 20112023 SeatPlan.com. Good rake. By continuing to use our site, you agree to us using cookies in accordance with our. when you fully lean back the railing does obstruct the very front of the stage (not a problem though) and obviously you don't see the cast pass through the aisle because you're above them otherwise very good seat with very good sound and full view of stage. Rows curve slightly around the stage, allowing for good sight-lines throughout the theatre, even at the ends of rows. AMC FOUNTAINS 18 - 140 Photos & 213 Reviews - Yelp Leg room good, but seats a little uncomfortable after a while, could do with re-padding ! Seating Charts | Stifel Theatre As You Like It Its always a perfect day for a Discount Matinee! (Im 56). Tuesday - Friday, 11:00 AM - 5:00 . Seating view photos from seats at Her Majesty's Theatre, section Stalls, row F. See the view from your seat at Her Majesty's Theatre., page 1. Use our interactive seating plan to view 6090 seat reviews and 4367 photos of views from seat. AMC West Jordan 12 - West Jordan, Utah 84088 - AMC Theatres A Man for All Seasons. STALLS section M row 18 seat SJE2610 Cambridge Theatre Matilda the Musical A fantastic seat at the rear of the theatre. See the view from any seat inside the Minskoff Theatre, home of the award-winning musical. The New Victoria Theatre has a capacity of 1321 seats. SeatPlan | Book the Best Theatre Tickets by Seat View The view is spectacular and it really is amazing experience, Good view of whole stage, except feet further back on the stage. Seats are what you expect for a theatre, I think the leg room is great, but a taller person would definitely struggle. Your food will be ready for you when you arrive! See the view from your seat at fortune theatre., page 1. See box office for details. SeatPlan, 35 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AA. Photos at Wilbur Theatre - A View From My Seat For more information, please call the company directly: What are the Ticket Office Hours and Phone Line. You are For lost and found items, pleaseemailor call our FrontDeskReceptionist at 404-881-2100. Les Misrables Theaters Baseball Basketball Cricket Football Hockey Lacrosse Racing Rugby Soccer Tennis Theaters Amphitheatre See all Amphitheatre venues Ak-Chin Pavilion Alpine Valley Music Theatre American Family Insurance Amphitheater Ameris Bank Amphitheatre Arena di Verona ArtPark Ascend Amphitheater Six the Musical Won these tickets via Today Tix for $10 each. Savoy Theatre Shaftesbury Theatre SohoPlace Sondheim Theatre (West End) St. Martins Theatre The London Palladium Theatre Royal Drury Lane Theatre Royal Haymarket Trafalgar Theatre Vaudeville Theatre Victoria Palace Theatre Wyndham's Theatre Broadway Theatre See all Broadway Theater venues Al Hirschfeld Theatre Ambassador Theatre Sound quality was v good too.rn, Amazing seats. More, Saw Use our interactive seating plan to view 3088 seat reviews and 2286 photos of views from seat. Contact the guest services desk at the theatre for more information. Excellent seats. Plenty of room in the seat too. Tiered seating so no obstructions. MJ: The Musical photos - A View From My Seat 20112023 SeatPlan.com. Use our interactive seating plan to view 2403 seat reviews and 1784 photos of views from seat. The 7,100-seat theater offers guests mid-sized intimacy, with no seat further from the stage than 220 feet. The pillar blocks a small part of stage to the left but you easily shift to see it. See the view from your seat at theatre royal windsor., page 1. Save 30% off the evening ticket prices every day! View detailed directions and parking options on our Directions & Parking page. Six the Musical However the legroom is nonexistent causing it to be very uncomfortable (I struggled at 5'4). You miss a tiny bit at the back but for your own box, private seats the ability to move your chairs. rnExcellent central seat and could see expressions Stalls section U row 17 seat anonymous These are worth the reduced price but dont pay top price. Photos at Her majesty's theatre - A View From My Seat Louise P. Milton Keynes Theatre. Follow Us: Lawrenceville Arts Center managed by Aurora Theatre . The Lion King Virtual Venue by IOMEDIA window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; seat stockys Sondheim Theatre (West End) Les Miserables Brilliant leg roomrnVery occasionally we didn't see peoples heads if they were up on the sides or on the top of the towers but they didn't stay up high very long and did not effect the performance. Great view. The legroom is spacious enough for me but the seat is a bit too narrow if you have strangers sitting n Its just a weekly reminder of the many perks of being a member. Select the AMC Stubs Member Wi-Fi network to sign in or join AMC Stubs. This theatre offers assisted listening devices. 1400 market street / st. louis, missouri 63103 314-499-7600 Box Office Info To reach a Ticket Office phone representative, please call855-285-8499. Section 104, Row N, Seat 14 GageB18 Colonial Life Arena South Carolina Gamecocks Section 109, Row 27, Seat 20 davisies Golden 1 Center Sacramento Kings, Utah Jazz Seats are high for a 200 level. We turn the lights up and the sound down, so you can feel free to be you at these unique showings for people living with autism or other special needs. Les Misrables Photos at Wang Theatre - A View From My Seat More, Saw Seating view photos from seats at fortune theatre, section Stalls, row E, seat 18. Click to view full interactive Criterion Theatre seating plan. Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian (age 21 or older). Six the Musical New Victoria Theatre Woking Seating Plan & Photos | SeatPlan We don't seem to have any photos from this section. Whether you're craving a classic Coca-Cola, a Sprite Peach, or a Dasani Lime for your show, weve got you covered.
Does United Healthcare Cover Lipoma Removal, Martin Bryant Family, Insane Vice Lord Oath, Articles V