If I watch a video on phone there's a big latency lag from the phone to the stereo. FIRST TIME BUYER PROGRAM! 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2L I4 6A). Thanks Danny! LIMITED EDITION -DONT MISS YOUR CHANCE - DRIVE IT HOME TODAY $10,990 Sicheres Surfen durch maximale Sicherheitsstandards. Series: Sport 2dr Convertible (2L I4 6A) Used Mazda MX-5 Miata in Indianapolis, IN, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata in Jacksonville, FL, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata in Philadelphia, PA, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata in San Francisco, CA. I went to purchase a vehicle I seen online, when I arrived the vehicle was sold . 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2dr Convertible (2L I4 6A), Address: 1074 NW 1st Ct Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 I get 26 mpg combined city/highway. I like that Mazda3 has a sensor lock and starts with a button, and I don't have to carry a bulky key. It is always pleasant to visit your dealership. It often disconnects for no reason and sometimes takes a minute or longer for the system to recognize my phone. Tampa, FL I have the grand touring trim in all black. Only suggestion I have for future costumers is to call ahead since it did appear to be busy and we went without an appointment ( we went on a saturday ). The 6 ft+ guys in my life, not so much. for sale. I love the color, step in height, the look, the interior, the exterior. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Mileage: 42,659 Always providing me with great insights on my vehicle and I enjoy the videos of my vehicle as well! It feels good to drive and it's even fun though I don't push that. 2021 Mazda CX-9 Carbon Edition. CL. Avoid scams, deal locally They finance in house. Search from 55 Used MAZDA MX-5 Miata cars for sale, including a 2012 MAZDA MX-5 Miata Sport, a 2013 MAZDA MX-5 Miata Grand Touring, and a 2015 MAZDA MX-5 Miata Grand Touring ranging in price from $6,950 to $35,995. Has been parked in our garage most of this time. orlando. CHECK OUT OUR INVENTORY! For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. I've been here many times to service my car & have always left feeling like a valued customer! no hidden. 2020 Subaru BRZ vs. 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: Which Is Better? I bought the 2015 cx5 used a few months ago with 88k miles on it. It has lots of usable space and a power to weight ratio similar to a Vet! 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Mazda MX-5 Miata listings also offer automatic and manual transmissions. The only thing is the reliability. Buying a Used Mazda MX-5 Miata: Everything You Need to Know. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Very pleased with the service and car. transmission: automatic all. SF bay area. The Mazda MX-5 Miata only comes with gas as a fuel type option. TOP DOLLAR FOR YOUR TRADE! The sales manager was very apologetic about the issue and showed me a similar car . Phone: (941) 269-3749 Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Year stated above is wrong. It handles like a sports car which means you feel and hear the road. This is fun and economical sports car. 0.00 Current Bid . Posted After looking at Honda, Toyota, and Nissan smaller SUVs, I accidentally came across the Mazda CX-5 and decide to take it for a test drive. The entertainment system works well enough but I'm surprised it included a CD player even in 2015. They are simply amazing!! Best Price Dealer will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. Depending upon the year and condition, TrueCars used Mazda MX-5 Miata inventory can range from $4,900 to $38,990, with years ranging from 1997 to 2023. title status: clean auto parts 141; cars & trucks 53; auto wheels & tires 8; barter 1; business 1 all. for sale. I personally dont dislike anything about the car but as with all new vehicles, a technological learning curve accompanies this purchase. Engine: 2.0L I4. This was the easiest and simplest new car transaction of our lives. I have turbo version and it is very fun to drive. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Based on my research it should last up to 300k miles with regular maintenance and non aggressive driving. Best Price Dealer - Don't Dream it. 117 Great Deals out of 6,141 listings starting at $11,000. all SF bay area. The Door and console trim is designed to match the Leather appointed seats with matched stitching. Since there is no Mazda dealership in my community I was not very familiar with the brand other than the name and logo. While we try to make sure that all prices posted here are accurate at all times, we cannot be responsible for typographical and other errors. Prices for a used Mazda MX-5 Miata currently range from $4,900 to $38,990, with vehicle mileage ranging from 147 to 238,957. We buy Cars! refresh results with search filters open search menu The only areas I would improve: A little more front interior room would be welcome; ingress & egress a challenge because of low seats. I will defiantly do business again. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Hope to do more business with Diamond Motorworks in the future. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. I looked through their online inventory and found exactly what I wanted. (49 mi), Venice, FL Interior: Black Transmission: Automatic I get about 300 miles out of a tank of breast. Thank you. With only a 4 cylinder, it reaches top speeds easily. Great car overall! This is fun and economical sports car. This car is not for big people. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Service Contracts Available! . But this shouldnt be a huge issue for you if you value the driving experience more than the electronics. Engine: Skyactiv-G 2.0L DOHC 16-Valve 4-Cyl Engine (18 mi), Sarasota, FL Great salesmanship!! Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. Best decision I've made concerning buying a new vehicle. Model: MX-5 MIATA Windshield wipers work fine but the intermittent timer sometimes seems to fluctuate either based on speed of the car or there's something malfunctioning. I used to have a Mazda protege in the 90's and it gave that handling excitement despite its modest power. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} post. (6 mi), Norman, OK account. Sexy to look at. Datenschutzhinweise fr Websitenutzer*innen, Datenschutzhinweise fr Fahrzeughalter*innen. MPG are good and it is the perfect size. I am super tall and while the back seat legroom is a little bit restrictive, I don't usually drive from the back seat so all is good. Seats are comfortable enough though I might have chosen the touring model for the cloth seats instead of leather because items slide off the seats and I notice some wear and stitching tears that I'll need to have repaired. This was amplified times 100 when Rohan, my service advisor, helped me during my last visit. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. The BMW M3 was delivered quickly after purchase. CALL OR TEXT (941) 269-3749 , More vehicle details: gulf-coast-auto-fl.hammerwebsites.net/v/SR6Yflr_ odometer: 8931 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for Sale in Sarasota, FL Update Zip Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 91 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $2,000 - $45,000 Include listings without available pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Trim 100th Anniversary Special Edition RWD (2) SF bay area for sale "mazda mx-5 miata" - craigslist. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Body: Convertible CL. As close to handling like the sports car I had when your. Front seat leg room is better than expected, though rear seat leg room is limited. test drove the car and the deal was done. 2020 Toyota 86 vs. 2020 Mazda Miata: Which Is Better? Prices do not include Sales Tax and DMV registration fees. Our sales agent Chris Reis did not try to influence which vehicle we chose and let us drive numerous used and new vehicles. VIN: JM1NDAB71L0413611 Drives smooth, great ride due to the long wheelbase and I was impressed by the fact it was assembled in Japan, which was the deciding factor in my purchase. Rear seats with a 60/40 split fold easily without removing the leather appointed head rests. 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring Convertible $23,984 Great price $2,978 below market 14,225 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only 4cyl Manual Jerry Ulm Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram (41. 5 Great Deals out of 639 listings starting at $26,413, 17 Great Deals out of 169 listings starting at $16,795, 17 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at $23,399, 8 Great Deals out of 117 listings starting at $18,999, 9 Great Deals out of 96 listings starting at $18,999, 18 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at $12,999, 15 Great Deals out of 166 listings starting at $13,795, 6 Great Deals out of 67 listings starting at $6,530, 7 Great Deals out of 52 listings starting at $8,000, 902 Great Deals out of 21,118 listings starting at $2,380, 23 Great Deals out of 729 listings starting at $17,478, 579 Great Deals out of 8,177 listings starting at $4,216, 90 Great Deals out of 839 listings starting at $3,795, 69 Great Deals out of 868 listings starting at $3,795, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Grand Touring RWD, Learn more about this 2014 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport Convertible, Learn more about this 2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring RWD, Learn more about this 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Learn more about this 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club RWD, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata With Automatic Transmission, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata With Manual Transmission. Mileage 5,192 miles below avg. Outstanding handling and great pick up. account. It is a 1987 model. Filter (3) Compare. a video consultation. Body: Convertible atlanta. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Traded in a 2021 Accord Sport SE with 7000 miles. This vehicle is by far my favorite car I have ever owned. It is the best car among all the cars I've tried in the same price range. The control panel for the Display are center console mounted to scroll through options with the touch of a Game Console type mechanism. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. The Mazda 6 is a true midsize sports sedan. SF bay area. Everything feels very high quality and ride experience is sporty and tight but still comfortable. I personally dont dislike anything about the car but as with all new vehicles, a technological learning curve accompanies this purchase. account. I would definitely recommend. https://www.bestpricecardealer.com/loan-application 2000 Mazda Miata MX-5 for sale. Its a wonderful commuter car getting about 30 mph with the automatic transmission. Set your lighting options in the auto mode as well as adjust the rain sensitive windshield wipers. Interior appointments are numerous including both simulated manual shifting mounted on the center console gear shift and paddle boards on the heated adjustable steering wheel. Overall the look and feel seems right on the bubble of being luxury. A sporty model, fun to drive with Automatic Transmission with Auto Manual Shifting, Steering wheel paddles and a Sport Mode. The cx5 reminds me why I liked that car. . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically type: convertible, Offered by: Gulf Coast Auto Brokers (941) 269-3749 Down Payment, Monthly payment, and interest rate are based on approved credit. Im enjoying my JEEP! Get to the dealership on Sat. We purchased a 2007 Forester from Al . 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Quick accurate and friendly service! The sales manager Jonathan even drove the car to our home the next day when the car was ready. for sale. all dallas. loading. (41 mi), Reno, NV Two years later, I still love my car. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. title status: clean Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. no favorites. EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE! great value $3,590 below $32,090 CARFAX Value You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. 18 Great Deals out of 6,032 listings starting at $27,975. jacksonville, FL (jax) jacksonville, NC (oaj) knoxville, TN (knx) lynchburg, VA (lyn) . And we love our Volvo. The used Mazda MX-5 Miata comes in a convertible body style. all. 5 Great Deals out of 639 listings starting at $26,413, 17 Great Deals out of 169 listings starting at $16,795, 17 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at $23,399, 8 Great Deals out of 117 listings starting at $18,999, 9 Great Deals out of 96 listings starting at $18,999, 18 Great Deals out of 155 listings starting at $12,999, 15 Great Deals out of 166 listings starting at $13,795, 6 Great Deals out of 67 listings starting at $6,530, 7 Great Deals out of 52 listings starting at $8,000, 902 Great Deals out of 21,118 listings starting at $2,380, 23 Great Deals out of 729 listings starting at $17,478, 579 Great Deals out of 8,177 listings starting at $4,216, 90 Great Deals out of 839 listings starting at $3,795, 69 Great Deals out of 868 listings starting at $3,795, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF 30th Anniversary RWD, Learn more about this 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport Convertible, Learn more about this 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club RWD, Start online, finalize with free delivery, Learn more about this 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring Hardtop Convertible, Learn more about this 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club Convertible, Learn more about this 2020 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Club RWD, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata With Automatic Transmission, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata With Manual Transmission. Gulf Coast Auto Brokers will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. . If you prefer to purchase your Mazda MX-5 Miata from a dealership near The Villages, FL, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 100 used Mazda MX-5 Miata listings available to shop from locally. If I could go back in time and buy a brand new one and keep it in prime condition, everyone would envy me.
Pine County Most Wanted, Speech To The Association Of Los Alamos Scientists Summary, Bob Sullivan Grand Rapids Obituary, How To Claim A Gifted Sub On Twitch Mobile, Articles U