Daily activities Choose a hotel for specifics. I think like everyone says talk to the staff, be kind & friendly. They are after all a business and subject to availability will take every opportunity to take your money in order to improve your time there. It does not store any personal data. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. We stayed EC the first 2 times and it appears it just keeps getting better when I see people posting their "live from"s. The first year, we stayed 6 nights and missed the big anniversary package. So impressed were we with the service and treatment received whilst being an EC guest, That we have booked EC for our January holiday to EPM. No all the rooms have a Nespresso machine. Its a stunning resort with fantastic service, food, and amenities. Worth it? If, for example, you have booked a non-EC swim out and wanted to upgrade to an EC swim out, the difference in price is about $150. Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability), Access to two private Excellence Club lounges (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service and smart buffets plus bar service, Access to two exclusive Excellence Club restaurants and three bars, Upgraded in-suite premium liquor selection, French press with Jamaica Blue Mountain Caribbean Select coffee and a kettle for tea, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in suite upon arrival, One Aqua hydrotherapy treatment per person per stay. Not sure about this as a reason now. I've already said on here to other gals, save the money and buy shoes!! If you havent already read my review of Excellence El Carmen, I provide a very detailed guide to this beautiful property in Punta Cana! The exact amenities vary at each location, but in general, you get access to private check . From the videos Ive watched, articles Ive read, etc., I cant decide whether or not the Excellence Club is a make or break. To enjoy the best All Inclusive resorts experience in Montego Bay, all you have to do is book an Excellence Club suite. Charity / Club / Organization Request. Excellence El Carmen Review: Paradise in Punta Cana! No we couldnt distinguish which areas were private and there wasnt anyone monitoring the pools, either. I asked about upgrading to EC & they said $120 per night, I said what about for my birthday and they offered $100 per night. The definite positives of having Excellence Club is having the private restaurant, Magna. Better view would be nice if EC guaranteed ocean front or great ocean view but it doesn't. I would recommend that to anyone. Non EC rooms have full bottles of alcohol nw, as well. Mexico The menu feels more upscale and the service is fantastic, but we found the service to be great everywhere we went. Your email address will not be published. I think that although it sounds fab - I will save my money :), We go on the 29th - it can't come soon enough :). However, if you want that extra special touch to your visit, EC is the way to go, Have a great time!!!! You don't get any special treatment for dinner seating, all the entertainment is the same, the drinks are the same, the sun is the same :). Excellence El Carmen The main food options on the room service menu are just as fabulous! We are a digital marketing tool crafted to engage travel agents in Europe and the Americas. better quality tequila than the non excellence club. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and Alternatively, you may use, Sanctuary Cap Cana, a Luxury Collection All-Inclusive Resort. I really wouldn't have been able to tell from looking at other couples if they were EC or not by the treatment they were given, it seemed to me that everyone was treated the same - 'excellente!' more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. We have a swim up suite booked but our friends were suggesting that we all upgrade to the excellence club. Upgrade to Excellence Club. The magnificence of this experience though can be surpassed with an upgrade that gives you exclusive offerings such as pools, restaurants, lounges, beach areas, and more. Does Excellence allow you to bring your own pool floats? 4. The perks that I have noticed, and some of these are new, are as follows: 1. The rooms are identical.. No rooms have hammocks. 3 inch Qled Touch Screen GPS Navigation Audio VIdeo Multimedia CD Player Sat Nav Bluetooth Wifi 360 Ca $529. Live like a VIP at the Excellence Club, an exclusive haven within our resort that elevates expectations and redefines the All Inclusive experience. Playa Mujeres. I see it tends to vary in different seasons and room categories. We did upgrade rooms at a previous stay at Excellence in Mexico and the staff were so helpful to take all our luggage to the new room like it was a regular thing for them. Additionally, every Excellence Club stay comes upgraded with seamless perks and luxe amenities that heighten your experience at our world-class. In addition, the Excellence Club upgrade offers upgraded suite amenities and hotel features that make you feel like you have exceeded the lap of luxury and are now indulging . I am a bit envious of all the larger beach beds for EC guests but that I the only thing that can think of. Alternatively, you may use, Villa Del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres, All Inclusive Resort & Spa. Excellence Club is described as the best adults-only all-inclusive resort experience in the Dominican Republic, with upscale service and elevated offerings. If we try to upgrade at the front desk when we check inhow much should be expect to pay ? Copyright 2019. Tours. When we booked 9 months out, the difference in a nonEC and an EC room in the junior suite category, it was $100 a night. This stunning property in the Dominican Republic is the perfect adults-only getaway in paradise for those looking to be pampered. There is a limited offering that didnt seem any more appealing than the regular menu! more. Don't let the elements take a toll on your investment - upgrade with XPEL STEALTH PPF today! It would be best to ask the hotel directly if this is possible. The exclusive choice for adults only. , upgrade your stay with an escape at the Excellence Club. We also never received the daily petit fours until the last day, but then again, we had that on our last night at the other Excellence resorts weve been to. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Suite upgrade is subject to availability at the . There's lots of debates on here, some people enjoy the additional items that excellence club offers, we debated it back and forth, and decided not to, and I'm really glad we didn't, it would have worked out to around 1000 for our fortnight to upgrade, we already had a swimup room and to be honest we never missed the extras. Louboutons or jimmy choos! http://www.excellence-resorts.com/media/XPM_ING_Fact%20Sheet-Jan2014_3129.pdf. Ground floor rooms have direct access to a swim-up pool or have a private pool. on a nice spa treatment or extending your stay. 24 hour room service No wristbands Nighttime entertainment Unlimited premium beverages Nonmotorized watersports Daily activities Choose a hotel for specifics. It won't hurt to ask. Private check-in and check-out was a nice touch. You will have to ask and negotiate a price. What they offer the upgrade for is up to them. If you see yourself hanging out at the lazy river and like being part of all the activites at the main pool. This category reimagines, Private check-in & check-out / Late check-out & early check-in (subject to availability), Access to private Excellence Club lounge (7:00 am to 11:00 pm) with concierge service, smart buffets, and bar service, Access to Excellence Clubs Magna Restaurant and exclusive bars, Access to twelve private pools and seven jacuzzis (hot water) in the pool area, Upgraded in-suite premium liquor selection, Complimentary beach bag for use during your stay, Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in suite upon arrival, One Aqua hydrotherapy treatment per person per stay. I think the cost works out around $100 per day, but you could check by going to the excellence website and putting in your dates then add excellence club . . The company's principal . we do not always upgrade and always have a great time wherever we go. . View, liquor in room, etc. and then ask yourself if that's worth the much higher cost You can still get great views from non EC rooms, and you can always get liquor at any of the bars or delivered to your room We love the EC RTT and so think it is worth it for us. Go Excellence Resorts. Ask for Dominicana in Customer Relations. Whuch ERC vs EPM? Excellence Playa Mujeres - Building/Room Choice? That was a nice addition to the vast array of restaurants, as well as the Magna lounge and bar. Dont feel like you need to upgrade to Club have a better experience. and there was nothing too much trouble. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. We have always gone non EC,preferring to use the extra $$ to stay nights and upgrade to first class seats in air. If you book a spa treatment, hydrotherapy is included (so in which case youd have an extra hydrotherapy session to use during your stay, which is roughly an hour). Usa Made UtvOUR MISSION IS TO FUEL ENTHUSIASTS WORLDWIDE WITH INNOVATIVE PRODUCTS THAT PROPEL THE INDUSTRY. October 8th through the 12th. Compared to the majority of our US pals who are quite often coming for a long weekend up to 1 week. Excellence Riviera Cancun Thank you very much for your detailed review! On our last visit we were overjoyed to receive a complimentary upgrade to EC and, what a difference it made to our holiday. Subscribe and get my Travel Safety Checklist! Subaru Android Head Unit Car Stereo Radio Audio Upgrade. Excellence Club upgrades come with private lounge and restaurant access, an exclusive area on the beach, and daily in-room treats. Note: Excellence Club is already included in some of the room types, so you would automatically have these additional benefits! I think it would be the cherry on top of an already great place but not necessary for a great time or service. You get to know them on a more personal level which I really loved. No. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I also wanted to preface this blog by saying we absolutely loved Excellence El Carmen. With all of the dining options at Excellence El Carmen, we only visited Magna twice for breakfast and once for dinner, just because there were so many other places we wanted to try! Go Excellence Resorts is not affiliated with Secrets Resorts. Worth it? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. select a date. I know it's subject to availability and prices may differ depending on the time of year etc., but I just wanted to hear from people who have chosen to do this. You can have an equally fabulous vacation without! Not $150 though. Housekeeping mustve heard and she swapped out the toiletries. I'd enjoy them more!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We are not big into alcohol, so that aspect of the excellence club doesnt appeal to us as much as the additional pools/hot tubs/restaurants. My wife and I stayed in an EC swimup last December. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-61545905', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Finest, that view is most likely gone so not sure where we will be this time. Worth it? Citron. The company's filing status is listed as Appointed 05/15/2001 and its File Number is 09892048. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Got one 3 times :) loved it! ABOUT. That is just how I feel, and not what everyone thinks! The Excellence Collection Rewards benefits have been thoughtfully curated to enhance an already exceptional stay and make you feel at home. Your email address will not be published. We personnaly like the extra touch and don't mind paying for it. That at the other Excellence Resorts was a huge bonus, whereas at Excellence El Carmen your EC pool options were those attached to swim out rooms. For the Excellence Punta Cana because of the sheer size of the beach, there is not much value in this benefit. Regarding to pay for EC or go non-EC. So you still great special treatment. I was so busy prior to our trip that I didnt do much research, but there is no separate Club pool or swim up bar like at other Excellence properties. It was $600 USD for us, and if you spent anything at the resort or spa it would be deducted. We only get 1 vacation a year for only 6 days/5 nights so we like to go all our while we are there. Excellence Club at Excellence El Carmen: Is it worth it? For a little over $200 per person per day, you get an upgraded room, access to a private beach area with dedicated waitstaff, and several other perks. Excellence Club is a nice-to-have but no must-have. Worth it? I tried to get information on their website but it doesn't seem to give loads. I know that the suite we have has a jacuzzi and hammock - do the excellence club rooms have these too? We also do RTT because we love in the afternoon..going up to the RTT having our own alcohol in our room and making drinks and having some quiet time before dinner. A private lounge, pool, beach, and restaurant are available exclusively for Excellence Club guests, while luxe, in-suite offerings such as private check-in, daily in-suite fresh fruits and petit fours, in-suite sparkling wine and fresh flowers, and complimentary shoe shine . Changing your booking to an EC room with Tui seems expensive but it really depends how desperate you are to have the extra facilities. The Excellence Club bar is very intimate and we had a few very interesting conversations with our bartender and got to know what his life was like working there. If youre planning a trip to Excellence El Carmen and are wondering if you should upgrade to Excellence Club heres your review! All Rights Reserved. All information is subject to change at any time and without notice. Excellence Playa Mujeres Ocean view rooms and buildings at the front of the resort. For Excellence Playa Mujeres and Excellence Riviera Cancun, I would recommend trying it there (but going without Excellence Club is equally as fabulous and you wont be treated any differently!!!). That being said, if you were to book a Excellence Club Junior Suite, there is no separate Excellence Club pool or swimup bar, which I found disappointing. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Magna is an awesome option with an elevated dining experience that I am glad we had, but you wouldnt miss it if you didnt have it. The extra perks that people tend to get are given to both EC and non EC alike. Excellence Oyster Bay, Honeymoon & Anniversary All-inclusive rates cover meals at 11 restaurants (including several a la carte eateries) and top-shelf drinks, plus 24-hour room service and activities like snorkeling, Spanish lessons, and beach volleyball. Hotels, tourist boards, DMCs, cruise lines, tour operators and airlines, use our branding and marketing platforms to reach 200K+ travel agents world-wide ago. Got champagne set to my room on our 1st day, on my birthday & after talking to Eric at the managers cocktail party, also special dinners, and tub filled with roses. The EC pools are very quiet, and if you want that the lazy river around the Spa will more than suffice. Designed to easily cut through lobster and crab shells without damaging the meat inside, these shears feature a cutting mechanism that boasts a 3x strength increase over A great view of the water is important to. Destination Weddings, 24 hour room service The hydrotherapy was a nice perk and I always love doing that. I wanted to point out that EC is not just added amenities. All have adjusted well and made themselves at home. Excellence Playa Mujeres Excellence Club is an adults only suite choice that offers a grown up luxury experience for those looking for something a little more exclusive. Answer 1 of 9: Hi-- a few question: we are looking at booking Excellence Club oceanfront room for our stay in November and are wondering if all of these rooms are in fact real ocean front or are they just ocean view. Its a fabulous resort and is an ideal place to come for a celebration, wedding, honeymoon, romantic vacation, or girls trip! The rooms are the same (unless if you book a terrace or rooftop suite), BUT you get upgraded amenities, a private pool for Excellence Club members, private beach area, private check-in and concierge, daily in-suite fresh fruits and petit fours . it is all about personal choice. Excellence Club is one of those options you can select while booking your room, and Ive seen this question asked numerous times: is Excellence Club worth it at Excellence El Carmen? All a matter of opinion. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Which we were, and we were in an EC building! .Service & Warranty. Access to the Excellence Club lounge and bar, Access to the private Excellence Club restaurant, Magna, Access to twelve private pools and seven jacuzzis. The Excellence Club at Playa Mujeres is a great value for your vacation dollar. Fresh flowers and sparkling wine in the room when you arrivel; fresh fruit and delicious petit fours delivered every day. The Excellence Collection. We have stayed at EEC before and had a wonderful time (Christmas 2019). I felt a great deal of confusion with this. Lol!! Conflicting ideologies but I totally agree with both! Is it really worth it and what are all the advantages of doing it? So its almost a free go this time with TUI (it feels like a long time ago I paid the balance). Playa Mujeres Tourism Playa Mujeres Accommodation Playa Mujeres Bed and Breakfast Playa Mujeres Holiday Rentals Playa Mujeres Holiday Packages THE EXCELLENCE CLUB The Excellence Club represents the ultimate in luxury, privacy, exclusivity and service. TAPPY & 99Bottles - as others have said, I would not upgrade prior to arrival. I expect so. We loved the view from our back porch and enjoyed chatting with the other couples swimming by our room. Forget redeeming vouchers; everything is done for you, and our program is designed with progressive tiers that unveil rewards the more you stay with us. I have done both and except for the booze in the room, I did not find it any different. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Youre better off spending the extra few hundred dollars it would cost to upgrade to Club (the price gap varies based on whether youre booking direct, which company youre booking with, any special promotions, etc.) @Desertlakes if you can fill me in on the anniversary beach dinner and the spa treatment some more I would like to know what you mean on that for sure. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. One has to figure the expense, what items they will use and balance if it makes sense for them. We had a couple drinks there but it wasnt our go-to. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. Expect the best with XPEL STEALTH paint protection film. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Worth it? It truly is excellent, and is a great choice for those who want good value for money at an all-inclusive resort. DORSEY HIGH SCHOOL BOOSTER CLUB FOR EXCELLENCE is a California Non-Profit Corporation - Ca - Public Benefit filed on May 25, 2016. You can also just buy it for 30 or so dollars if you want to do it and you are non-EC, The info about the anniversary package which includes the dinner is on their website. Topless at Excellence Playa Mujuere Resort. THE ROOMS. They can get you a better deal than whats in the Excellence app. Lol!! Worth it? It's all about choice! While you can't go wrong with any of the Excellence properties, one main tip that I have for you is to upgrade to Excellence Club! Nighttime entertainment We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This category reimagines Dominican Republic resorts in an adults only oasis that delights the senses. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. You will have a great time at this resort, no matter what you choose. Zyliss Shellfish Shears were made for seafood lovers who'd love to prepare more shellfish at home but are too afraid of the effort and mess involved. Can anyone tell me roughly how much extra the club is (we are going for 10 nights) and what do you get for the extra money. Based on third party pricing data. Answer 1 of 9: Hi All We have stayed at EEC before and had a wonderful time (Christmas 2019). When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. October 2021 will be our third trip. Dopey girl, whatever you decide, you will love it! I'm sure the private areas & treats are lovely and an added touch, but I can honestly say I did not miss it or regret it. 4) Part of the beach is cordoned off for EC guests only. What room category have you booked? It's also about privacy, with access to adults only areas created just for club guests. Planning my first all inclusive vacation with my wife to the DR and we both really like how the Excellence El Carmen resort looks! Again, the info for this is on their site, If you check out http://www.excellence-resorts.com/weddings-romance/honeymoons-and-anniversaries/honeymoons-packages-and-promotions you will see there are 2 options if celebrating anniversary. . You get 1 free aqua circuit treatment if you book EC. The Excellence Club buildings are closer to the beach and main pool, but we found all of the buildings lovely and scenic with lots of amenities nearby. No matter what, a person shouldn't go expecting a free upgrade and then get mad if they don't get one.
Xoxo Dining Room Dress Code, Articles U