I wish to Thank God for keeping me and my loved ones safe. Yours sincerely, < Senior's name > Im incredibly thankful for the sacrifice theyand their families are making to keep us all safe. Thank you for your hard work and effort. From me, my family and friends, THANK YOU. Use these messages as a base to craft the perfect 'thank you for your hard work' message and watch your employees thrive. Shine on. Thank you for being so incredible. Of course! You are not just amazing, you are unique! We are forever indebted to you for protecting our life and liberty. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to . Well done, coworker! 39. Your dedication and exemplary ability to collaborate on collective objectives set a good example for everybody on the team. Your commitment to our purpose and mission is what keeps us driving forward as an industry leader. The Secretary thanks all education staff for the remarkable work done across the department in recent months. You really deserve high recognition for the way you've put in all your effort to deliver a job as perfect as this. You deserve all the golden stars. Keep it up! Continue to make us proud as you face new challenges and adventures. 4. Stay safe! 18. Your work speaks volumes of the kind of man you are efficient, organized, and result-oriented. Your dedication and commitment are inspiring to everyone and I must let you know that it has set a pace for everyone to follow. Without them we wouldnt be able to go about our day-to-day lives in as normal of a way as we can at this time. Thank you for being so inspirational, your dedication and commitment to work have challenged every one of us to strive for the best. A HUGE Thank You to all essential workers!! Good job. Sending virtual hugs #yalecares. Thank you once again for all the extra hours you spent to make sure we are always meeting the deadline and delivering the most applause-worthy presentations. I appreciate your hard work! In my neighborhood, were putting up red hearts to show gratitude to all healthcare and first-responders during this healthcare crisis. To all the essential employees that are still working, the public works, the grocery stores, and the restaurant owners & workers, I thank you. A HUGE thank you to ALL healthcare workers like my sister, Cebi Waterfield who leads the EPIC team, BIL Greg Waterfield for holding it down everyday on the frontlines at St RaysXRay & MRI. I appreciate your critical thinking around this project. I want you to know that Im highly impressed with your performance on the just concluded project. Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. You have put in several hours of hard work in the execution of this project and stayed dedicated to making sure we achieve this great feat. Thank you for being such a great support. Dedication and commitment to work should be constantly cherished and appreciated. You are just the best!Your Friend(name), 46. With the way you always work hard and stay dedicated to your work, I am sure no height will be impossible for you to reach in your career. Thank you to those continuing to make sure we are safe and have food, and mail, and all the other things we need to wait out this virus from home. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');32. Be prompt. Dear friend! Your commitment and professionalism mean more than you know." "When I follow Mr. Rogers' advice and look for the helpers in this world, I see you and the work you're doing. Thanks for stepping up and getting this done for us. Stay strong and THANK YOU! Dear Ryan,This is to appreciate you for always being proactive and forward-thinking. Thank you for your dedication and relentless commitment to helping people live independent lives. Thank you for your great contributions. Together we are stronger; together we are better; together we build healing for a brighter future. To all of us that work here at Yale, be safe. Author Akshi Mahajan. Your daily input has amounted to this huge result we are all seeing today. Your efforts and commitment to the company's vision are exceptional. You have constantly shown your undaunting support for the vision of this organization. Its so exciting to have you as an employee. 35. Thanks a lot. 2. Well done. Thank you for being a part of our team. Your dedication is so meaningful! Within you is the power to rise above any situation or struggle, and transform into the brightest, strongest version of you ever. You make work easy for everyone. Thank you for your commitment and dedication; thank you for your compassion, collaboration, and courage; thank you for providing exceptional patient care and, perhaps, most importantly, thank you for giving us hope and bringing light during these times of uncertainty and fear. Keep up the good spirits, all the best for your future success. You bring out the together in each of us!! Thank you for your generous commitment of time, support and inspiration to our endeavors. You are doing a good job here, and I want you to know that your presence and work are acknowledged and they are helping us reach our targets and goals. Special thanks to a valued employee! Thank you for spending hours of your own free time working with kids and never giving up on them; even those kids who look like they're NEVER going to get it. Congratulations on a great job. Thank you to Sijo and Ed for keeping our computers able to remote from home and to Sue Crisafi for coordinating and supplying us with what we need to work from home. This list of 50 best thank you for your hard work and dedication quotes that show your appreciation. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. Thank you so very much for all that you do. I am sure, you will prove yourself and will surely achieve success. Thank you for all your hard work, thank you for being so dedicated, thank you for giving your best! May God Bless You ALL and Keep You and your families safe during this critical time. Some people keep dreaming about success but very few like you, do everything they can to achieve it. October 6, 2021. You are super amazing. Keep shining among us! Without your dedication and hard work it would not have been possible. To all those willing to sacrifice their own safety and well-being in this crisis, we are eternally grateful. Thank you for all you do for the organization. There arent enough words to adequately describe the immense sense of gratitude I feel for our essential workers. Thank you for stepping up to make life better for our patients and each other. Thanks for coming to work with a positive attitude and inspiring us also to work. Your level of hard work and dedication to the organizations growth makes all of us feel like we can always count on you. With the level of dedication and commitment you put into your job, I am sure that the sky is your starting point. Keep it up. Thank you for always stepping into your role and wearing your hat graciously. Organizational Effectiveness and Staff Development. Your dedication contributes to our success. Dear workerYour diligence and dedication have come to our notice and we deem it fit to let you know we are grateful for every input. You played a major role behind our success. Please stay safe and take care of yourselves, so that we might be able to take care of you, when we get to the other side of this pandemic. 09 April 2020. People like you . I wanted to send my deepest gratitude to my office colleague, Patricia Richitelli. Thank you so much for your effort. For a great number of people, such inspiration comes in the form of a coach or trainer. Thank you for all you do. 3. I am filled with gratitude and awe for all the frontline workers, from healthcare professionals, to grocery store employees, and delivery persons! You are one in a million. Thank you for your immense contributions. Your ability to create opportunities at work makes you special. Thanks for being a dedicated and committed team member. #weareinthistogether. Together we are safer. I appreciate your dedication to service. I couldnt have imagined having a team leader as dedicated and committed as you. 7. Theres no one who has worked as hard as you have in the last years. Best Regards.Your Team Lead(name). My family and I are so grateful. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. I appreciate your hard work. I am so very proud of you. Lift as many as you will require and show your gratitude. Thank You for Your Hard Work and Dedication . Every time you do a good job, you polish yourself one more time. Thank you to my older son for making the essential deliveries and to my daughter who is a teacher and finding ways to help educate the students from home and donate her time to other students who need assistance. Thanks everyone on the front lines. Once you have experienced excellence you will never again be content with mediocrity. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. So thank you for changing an impossible work into possible one. I appreciate you taking the time to help us meet our deadlines this quarter. Her selflessness and devotion is reflected by your dedication and commitment, by your kindness and good works. Your kind is so rare! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',109,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-banner-1-0');7. Thank you for your bravery and the courage to save others while sacrificing yourselves. Your dedication and commitment to excellent delivery have earned you this reward. Thanks also to our regular Yale Security staff in the building Gloria and Willfor helping us transition during the closure. I commend you for all your hard work. I want to thank my family for adjusting to my working from home as quickly as they did. You stop only when you are done. We can never repay, but please know that my family and I are most grateful to you and your families for your selfless sacrifices that you make every day. It's an honor for our organization.To have someone like you. Your output is always of how enthusiastic and dedicated you are to your job. Address. Were all proud of you and love you! Thank you for keeping our country running! Your email address will not be published. On the eve of the Easter break and school holidays, I want to thank each and every one of you for the remarkable work done across the Department of Education in recent months. Cushing Whitney/Medical Library, Cushing Center. You will never find out your real worth until you give life your best shot. I also wish to thank all the teachers and the parents of all the children who are now at home teaching. Your approach to work has brought a lot of great success to this organization. I live near a firehouse and have never seen them this busy! We admire you all! who are taking the lead in our community. Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come! Thank youHealthcare workers, first responders, postal workers, pharmacy workers, food and agriculture workers, grocery employees, public works, all delivery workers, law enforcement, and other infrastructure employees. To Rosalie Alvarez, Patricia Amore, Jane Mattaway: Youre incredible and amazing. I hope you found this article on appreciation for hard work and dedication helpful. You are appreciated!Your Colleague(name), 47. Team work always works especially in difficult times!! 23. Using the underlying messages and quotes you can inspire and encourage them to work hard for the future. Managers are also people and appreciate a warm and thoughtful message. Thank you so much for your continued support and leadership. Being prompt shows your efficiency, allows you to make a good impression and conveys the sincerity of your . You are the perfect example and real definition of dedication and commitment. 41. I want to let you know that I am so proud of you for delivering such a powerful presentation. We all knew this work would not have been possible without you. Day after day, you come to work and give your best effort. These folks are working long and hard to keep the most vulnerable folks supplied with their medications in order to stay healthy. You are truly extra-ordinary in your self-sacrifice to ensure that as many of us as possible live through this extraordinary time. Your dedication and commitment have greatly helped in achieving the goals without delays. Thanks for meeting with me about the project. You are all amazing and we have so much appreciation for your efforts.Take care and stay well! Your business card should say "magician," because you accomplish the impossible every day! You are incredible. I lost my mom during this crazy time and all the nurses and doctors did everything they could. Such a supportive teammate and encourager. So, feel free to share with your loved ones. Thank you all. Keep it up. I always knew you that you have what it takes to be a real winner. 1. To be essential is to not often have the option to choose to stay home. It has been a . Thanks for showing your excellent services towards our company. You are the heroes on the frontlines of this crisis. We all appreciate you all. In the end you are measured not by how much you undertake but by what you finally accomplish. Congratulations on your fantastic achievement! You are one of the most dedicated and committed employees this organization has ever had. You have been a valuable member of our team. Please be safe and know that you are appreciated more than ever. 9. "Thanks for being so dedicated and hard-working! I sincerely thank you for your diligence and commitment to the project from start to finish. No matter how big a crowd maybe, a person like you always stands out! It has made us achieve more in lesser time. Thank You for Your Hard Work and Dedication: Its time to thank the worker for the hard work hes done. Many of us are working from home and others have to come in to work. 33. Your Commitment, Dedication and Passion for Your Work Are Really Appreciated. Yale Medicine, Medical Billing Compliance. We love having you a part of this team. South Asian Studies Council, MacMillan Center. XOXO. Congratulations. We appreciate your ability to deliver excellent outcomes in all you do. 0. I would like to thank each and every essential employee for going out and working on the frontlines for your community. Related topic: appreciation to the boss for everything. Thank you for being so dedicated and committed. Thank you for all your efforts, we appreciate you. #EmployeeAppreciationDay . Thank you ALL for showing up every day and putting others before yourselves. You have been an example of the most hardworking person ever. I will like to use this medium to appreciate your dedication and commitment. Keel it up.Yours in service(name), 48. Please accept my sincere appreciation for your leadership skills. Your logistics experience and organizational wizardry made a huge difference in how quickly and easily we dispatched food . Thanks! CSL employees do work that matters and touch the lives of so many. Hoping that you will remain with us for many years to come! Employees like you make our company what it is. [Optional] As a token of appreciation, please find enclosed [Mention details of the gift enclosed]. It's a blessing to have hands like yours on a big project like this. From the Drs, nurses, CNAs, PAs, residents, maintenance crew, and cafeteria staff, you are all heroes and we appreciate your bravery. Thank you to the doctors, nurses, healthcare workers, first responders, and other essential personnel who are working tirelessly to provide services to everyone during this challenging time. For your years of hard work, dedication, and commitment, we want to say a big thank you. We want to deeply appreciate you for your dedication and commitment. Whether its the call of duty, or volunteerism, any which way, I think the courage and compassion at this time is moving. If you make your outstanding staff feel appreciated, they will replicate themselves among the rest. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. Best to you and their families. Autograph your work with excellence. This is truly above and beyond. Slow and steady makes it to the top! 4. You are the best team members ever! I would also like to thank all the workers throughout the Yale community and Yale healthcare. Thank you for being on the frontline during this very difficult time. We want you to know how much we value your continued . I cant express how much I appreciate your efforts. I wish you many years of great achievements." "Your hard work and effort have paid off! Your dedication and enthusiasm are much appreciated. Thank you for your courage, your patience and dedication to your job, and for putting your health on the line for others. A team can only work when it has a working team member. We know you have been missing your families, loved ones, as you are caring for everyone else. Congratulations. Thank you for being so exceptional. Grateful to be part of Yale University & working for PIs (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!) You are a big inspiration to all of us. God Bless! To Melinda Standish, RN, YNHH HVC 5.3 Surgery Stepdown Unit; and Mary Kate Wynne, RN, SR Verdi4 North; Sally Wynne Harris, RN; and Sharon Dunn, LPN: Thank you for your strength and devotion to your patients who are so very ill. Even a simple email you send with a good intention of showing appreciation for employee help can have surprising effects. Your hard work will bring you a lot of gain. You dont stop when you are tired. You are brave, beautiful human beings and we greatly appreciate every effort you have put forward to make sure we, along with our loved ones, stay safe, healthy, and strong. Im so proud of you. My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. I salute you! We were looking for someone reliable and hardworking, and we certainly have found that in you. Excellence is potential chiseled into a more perfect state through vision, dedication and determination. I knew I could trust you with big projects, you have made us proud. I appreciate your professionalism, experience, and calm during difficult situations. No magic cures nor thoughts or prayers will protect us from what has been unleashed in our world. You've been very supportive and I appreciate it. Your hard work has always met my expectations. The way you motivate and lead team members by delegating tasks is impressive and has proven very valuable in keeping our operations running smoothly. I hope you are rewarded and held in the highest regard by your employer as their greatest assets. I would like to thank all of the Yale Public Safety and Police Officers for continuing to keep our campus safe and secure during the pandemic. Thank you to the all-essential workers including my brother and sister-in-law in Californa, also my cousins in NY, with their pure hearts and souls all over the USA and the world. Recognizing your workers for a well-done job is a great way to encourage consistent efficiency and commitment. Dear Amiable LeaderThank you for always delivering the best, you make working with you exciting. May the success that has come your way today lead you to a bigger achievement in the years to come. 31. I remember all the times when I just thought I could not make it into Harvard among such . You are a star! Keep it up dear. To all the essential workers putting their lives on the line: Thank you for all that you do! I hope you know we are all in support, and pray for your safety every day. I want to thank my sister, who works at Midstate in Meriden in the ICU, for reaching out when she was overwhelmed and still finding the strength to return every day. If Oscars were given for a job well done, Id nominate you! It was really nice to work with you. I believe your work will bring joy to many people in the future. Thank you! You guys are the best. Not everyone pays attention to detail like you do. My family and I express our deepest gratitude to all of you serving the community during this time. Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Were living in unprecedented times of fear, pain, and uncertainty. You have been a source of inspiration to all your colleagues and we cant express how blessed the organization is to have you. #GoBeGreat #DRVPNK #employeeappreciationday2023 Thanks once again for creating those benchmarks. Thank you again for your sacrifice and courage. You are such an extraordinary team member. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to building a stronger future for USA TODAY. Im sure we will keep doing it in the future. Thank you. We are so lucky to have a hard-working and dedicated person like you on our team. You are amazing! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Thank you so much for your selfless contributions. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'fospath_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-leader-1-0');15. Its fun to work under your guidance because problems become much easier. You are all Angels. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Required fields are marked *. Get to the point of your message quickly. You are a ROCKSTAR at work..!!! Thank you for everything you do. I appreciate all that you are doing and pray for your health and safety daily. Thank You Messages for Sports Team Memeber - Are you looking for words to say thank you to all the team members? Sometimes, the people that do the biggest work are always backstage. May success never leaves your hand, and may you get everything you want. 33. Thank you for your extraordinary efforts and for being an inspiration to your colleagues. However, Im glad our Sr. Director, Marie Follo, had the vision that Jody Irwin and I would work together well to manage the Telemedicine Conversion Center. You are incredible. Your work is a joy to witness. With your unwavering enthusiasm and hard work, our projects are always done to perfection. You are the best! Thank you again for accomplishing another project successfully. Well done. Related topic: quotes of appreciation for friends, 43. How to say "Thanks for your hard work". The passion you show towards your work and those around you have made a positive impact on the whole team. My gratitude goes out to all, and we will pull through this together. Thank you once again for your commitment and invaluable contributions toward helping this business reach its full potential. Beautiful lined journal - notebook with motivational quotes for every day - GET YOURS AND MAKE YOUR EMPLOYEES VERY HAPPY!110 Pages With High QualityBeautiful Cover old desingn Perfect Christmas Gifts for Employees & Staff MembersLots of Space to Write Down Ideas and To-Do-ListsA Gift Your Employees Will Love and Use . Name. cfpsa.com. Your dedicated support is both appreciated and valued by everyone. Its not the hours you put into your work that count, its work you put in the hours. This is why every organization needs committed workers who are ready to stay on the course until the set goals become a reality. A personal thanks to all the essential workers that have displayed courageous, selfless, and genuine caring for those that need you the most during COVID. Let me tell you a little secret, not many people know. Our achievements are shaped by the strength of the foundations we set. Not a single effort of yours will go in vain. Without your dedication and commitment, it would have been hard to achieve all our goals. Even with the stress, we manage to lighten the load with laughter while meeting the needs of the Yale Medicine patients. A lot of people wait for opportunities to come and knock on their door. Many see a job well done but few come forward with a word of appreciation. Thank you for being dedicated and committed to the companys vision and goal. Thank you! Thanks. Thank you for your valuable contribution. Then you are on the right page. Congratulations! Thank you for doing all you do to keep us safe and for helping researchers find a cure. I want to begin by thanking all Department of the Interior (Department) employees who are presently working at their duty stations, from home, and other locations to fulfill the important duties that conserve our public lands and resources, provide necessary information to the public, promote public health, and ensure public safety. Sending a very special thank you to the Medical Assistants who still show up to the 800 Howard Ave location to continue to care for patients during this crucial time, especially my mother, Orimena Givens. Huffington Post. You are amazing! My family and I are grateful to all of you for your dedication and caring. Im glad that a position opened up for you that is a great next step in your career. Pursuing excellence is not a one time job. The results are perfect. 34. Do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones. You have proven yourself to be a very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life. So far youve survived 100% of your worst days. Its such an honor to have such a dedicated and committed employee like you.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_14',812,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_15',812,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-fospath_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0_1');.mobile-leaderboard-1-multi-812{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}.
Is Tony Sadiku Married, How To Claim A Gifted Sub On Twitch Mobile, Marco Antwerpen Gehalt, Articles T