Like so many others, I lost a sense of Gods grace. Trust His ability to divinely orchestrate your one-minute encounter so that it comes at the exact time and precise moment when you need it." | Image courtesy: sidroth.org Reviews of "One Minute With God" Book Jordan Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church in Burbank, Illinois. I have a certain friend who is convinced that she has not been sanctified, that even though we are saved and wont go to hell, God still wants us to follow the law so that we can sanctify ourselves. I believe Wordery.com ships to Russia. This program will show why you should be very concerned if you have a friend or family member in this movement. Best-selling author Keith Ellis presents the next generation self-help and self-improvement book: Magic Questions: How to Change Your Life at the Speed of Thought Out today The Grace Bible: 13 John & Jude, Patriarchy is not Gods Plan for Your Marriage. Sunday 25th quoted from the 1st chapter. "One Minute With God" by Rev. Definitely a case of writing out of the overflow! Paul my sister is going through one tough situation after another. In ministry she loves seeing how meeting Jesus changes the lives of people time and time again! What is the True Significance of the Virgin Birth? View the profiles of professionals named "Keith Ellis" on LinkedIn. How do Faith Healers use Music to manipulate people? Keith Ellis is no stranger to working with children, especially those with special needs. Born in Greenville, SC, he is survived by his fiance, Shelia Pugh of Nashville, his . Why have I been so blind for so long? Your email address will not be published. Ethan is from Poquoson, Virginia and started working at SonRise in April of 2019. And that if we dont forgive other people, then God wont forgive us. But the anger of God has caught up with them at last. (2012-2017) . Like many others, the churches I have attended preached a mixture of Law and Grace but the true gospel has been revealed and unveiled to me more and more and in the recent months, I felt like I have been led into the inner sanctum of this grace. My question is this,for 14 years of being a recovery meth addict of 23 yrs, I thought I had given my life to Jesus. May I translate your article(s) in my mother tongue? All purchase options for my books can be found here. They discuss some of the misconceptions of Cessationism, especially as it relates to the miraculous Gift of Healing. Why do I write? Ellis graduated from the University of Oxford (MA 1971, D. Phil 1974). I like most people was taught in order for God to forgive your sins AFTER you accept Jesus as your lord and savior.. you STILL have to confess everytime you sin. Keith Ellis is a nationally known speaker, author, columnist, and management consultant whose unique insights about goal setting have made him a featured guest on talk shows across the country Product Details Church? He is most passionate about seeing the gospel click for people. He founded and is Pastor of Word of Faith International Christian Center in 1979. LUKEWARM CHRISTIAN WHAT IS A LUKEWARM CHRISTIAN? Sorry, no records were found. FYI Only Many of us here at SO4J-TV used to be involved in Word of Faith Prosperity gospel & or Catholicism so we understand the Deception well! Bree is originally from Arizona and started working at SonRise in 2016. Keith centre. How to share E2R, Copyright 2023 Thank you and shalom to you and your family. They have three children, Justin, Heather, Eli and his wife Kim, and three grandchildren. Thank you for your blog. Judging Others Should Christians Judge? Scriptures are abundantly sufficient to Inform and Teach us about the REAL Heaven and the REAL Hell. I was just searching the web to find some background information for a sermon on the Church of Laodicea. Forced to rest, I learned something about grace and began writing a blog called Escape to Reality (E2R). I came across this link from a complimentary comment Paul wrote about J Prince. Sharing grace treasures with people is now my passion and full-time occupation. Discovering what God had in mind before time began brings nobility to human existence (2 Tim 1:9). SHOW 4 of 7 SUFFERING & SOVEREIGNTY VS HEALTH & WEALTH Justin Peters & Costi Hinn (Benny Hinns Nephew who LEFT the Prosperity Gospel) speak on: How can God be both GOOD & SOVEREIGN with so much SUFFERING in the world? 11) JASON WESTERFIELD (False Prophet /NAR/New Age Mystic & Occult Practices / Astral Travel &Angel Visits) ELLEN G. WHITE [1827-1915] (Founder of the False Teaching & Cult ofSeventh Day Adventist/She had approximately 2,000 visions & dreams / Sabbath Keeper. email info etc. And when you do stumble (as we all do every day), you can rest in Him. Required fields are marked *. Lawyers & Attorneys Keith F. Ellis, Vidor TX - Lawyer Company: Keith Ellis Attorney at Law Address: 215 West Fwy, Vidor, TX 77662 Phone: (409) 769-5411 (Office) Specialties: Criminal Defense - 10% Family - 10% Health Care - 10% Licenses: Texas - Eligible To Practice In Texas 1994 School: Thurgood Marshall School of Law 1993 Degree: I would love to read your future post on baptism. Pastor Richard Ellis launched Reunion Church on October 5, 1997 in a small office in the Uptown area of Dallas, Texas. She is grateful to be a part of the Churchs faithful work for Gods kingdom. (LogOut/ Good to meet you and thanks for the feedback. You might Not like what you: Read, Watch, or Listen to on this Page. Ive lived in Asia and California and I now live in Auckland. Nice to have found yr site anyway, and look forward to more interesting articles. The Hyper-Grace Gospel We too have a passion to see people free from the spirit of religion, condemnation and sin consciousness. I have attempted to explain the goodness of God and that God does punish us. Keith Ellis (and Charismatic Christian Center in Monroe, Georgia. Marriage is not love, it is a public declaration of love. Join in and write your own page! I do but theres not much on it. KENYONJOHN KILPATRICK (NAR / False Prophet) DAN KIMBALL PATRICIA KING (False Prophet / Mysticism / Occult Teachings /NAR / Latter Rain) KATHRYN KUHLMAN [1907-1976] (WOF)BOB LARSON ROBERTS LIARDON(Exposed as a Homosexual, WOF,False Visits to Heaven)EDDIE LONG [1953-2017] (WOF) LORD MAITREYA GUILLERMO MALDONADO (False Signs & Wonders / NAR / Latter Rain ) BRENNAN MANNINGMARJOE (MARJOE GORTNER) Former Child False-TeacherBRIAN MCCLAREN (Emergent Church) CLARENCE MCCLENDON (WOF /NAR/ False Prophet)AIMEE SEMPLE MCPHERSON [1890-1944] (Founder of the False Teaching: Foursquare Gospel Church)JOYCE MEYER(WOF)JOSHUA MILLS (NAR) BETH MOORE Issue 110A & Issue 110B(Contemplative Prayer, Extra-Biblical, Faulty Biblical Exegesis)DAYNA MULDOON (WOF, False Prophecies & False Visions) MYLES MUNROE [1954-2014] (WOF) STEVE MUNSEY (WOF) MIKE MURDOCK (WOF) ARNOLD MURRAY SHEPHERDS CHAPEL (False Prophet, Believers in: Annihilation & Denies Eternal Hell)JOEL OSTEEN(WOF) DOUG PAGITT (Issue: 99)/(Emergent Church)ROD PARSLEY (WOF) EARL PAULK LUIS PALAU (Problematic.. he has leanings towards Catholicism)-JOHN PAVOLITZ (Heretical & doesnt believe Gods Word), NORMAN VINCENT PEALE CARLTON PEARSON (Promotes: Universalism aka the Gospel of Inclusion) KACOU PHILIPPE (False Prophet who says hes the way of eternal life) CHUCK PIERCE(NAR/ False Prophet)PETER POPOFF(WOF)FRED PRICE(WOF)JOSEPH PRINCE(WOF / Hyper-Grace Movement) PHINEAS QUIMBY DENNIS ROJAS(NAR / False Prophet) ORAL ROBERTS (WOF / False Prophet) RICHARD ROBERTS (WOF / False Prophet) PAT ROBERTSON (False Prophecies) JAMES ROBISON(WOF)SID ROTH (NAR/ Latter Rain /False Visits To Heaven & Hell)ROBERT SCHULLER[1926-2015] (Issue: 18 Self-Esteem, Positive Thinking, etc) R.W. SCRIPTURE TWISTING HOW THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL TWISTS SCRIPTURE Q & A, FALSE VISITS TO HEAVEN & HELL VIDEOS, ARTICLES, AUDIOS, BY SO4J.com /SO4J-TV & VIDEO PRODUCTIONS. Many well known Evangelists & Preachers have Publicly Prophesied on TV, in their Books, etc. In his free time you can find Tim playing sports and spending time with His family. God bless you and keep blogging. The quality was good and it tasted great, but it left one wanting something a bit more satisfying. What a surprise to click on my spam box (where i seldom go) and find you in it. WHAT IS A FALSE TEACHER? BY JOHN MACARTHUR, WRONGLY LABELING TRUE BELIEVERS AS FALSE TEACHERS, FALSE TEACHINGS IN THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH MANY ARTICLES, CULTS SUMMED UP INFO ON CULTS ARTICLES & VIDEOS, CATHOLIC HERESY LIST FALSE TEACHERS CATHOLICISM, EXPOSING WORD OF FAITH PROSPERITY GOSPEL. Does Dr. Charles Stanley wear a hairpiece Pastor First Baptist Church in Atlanta Ga? . Share this: Twitter Facebook Loading. Just out of curiosity, which book did you download? JUDGING OTHERS SHOULD CHRISTIANS JUDGE? (Check out the archives.) Read the latest articleto find out. Greater Grace Temple of the Apostolic Faith Garden. Editorial Reviews About the Author This video is a WARNING to ALL to RUN from these dangerous False Extra-Biblical Visions & False Teachers to the True Gospel of Repentance & Faith in Jesus Christ (Mark 1:15). MANY lean only on Gods Love & Not being like Jesus and Warning people about Hell, Judgment,etc (John 16:8). So much of church is formulaic, without soul. ER 2012-14 Walsall, West Midlands, WS5. When time permits, Pastor Ellis has been a gospel broadcaster for a local radio station. Christology is not a secondary issue. Just Keeping my eyes on Jesus and his finished work. He joined the SonRise staff in August of 2016. Well, todays Easter. shelved 99 times Showing 13 distinct works. 1 Keith Leslie Ellis. I am getting hung up on berating myself. Walsall, West Midlands, WS5. I recently met someone and He is insisting that baptism is a requirement for salvation. I really want to understand why some people are putting emphasis on baptism. Really am enjoying all of your writings and the coversation strings. But baptism is not a requirement for being saved. He loves to play all sorts of sports, you name it and he will play it! Or, Keith is Ellis' dumbass boyfriend pre-infection and Ellis likes to talk about him. Im not sure you can feel with your spirit but then theres a lot about the spirit we dont understand. no baptism thanks for reply. Her favorite hobbies are boating with her family, crafts, and being in bed by 10pm. Assistant Manager of Open Hand Thrift Store. She is most passionate about seeing children excited to come to church! For 2 years now, the Lord has been opening our eyes to see how religious the church as we know it has become and He has been teaching us about His love and it has been exciting as well as lonely at times because we cant find too many who could understand what we are seeing that sometimes I couldnt help wondering if were off the truth. Jenna grew up in Berlin, Maryland. Love to you all, Christine. Sharing grace treasures with people is now my passion and full-time occupation. GRANTJOHN HAGEE(WOF / Salvation for the JEWS w/out conversion to Christianity) TED HAGGARD (NAR)KENNETH HAGIN[1917-2003](WOF / NAR / False Visits to Heaven & Hell) JEN HATMAKER CHRISTIAN HARFOUCHE BILL HAMON (NAR/ False Prophet / Signs & Wonders) JACK HAYFORD RUTH HEFLIN MARILYN HICKEY Issue: 40 (WOF) STEVE HILL (NAR) HILLSONG(Embraces WOF & sadly promotes False Teachers such as: Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, TD Jakes, etc. Thanks Michael. Thanks for giving sinners with poisoned minds what they are looking for grace. I am looking at things from Gods perspective. But since I am just learning I have a hard time explaining it to people. Senior Pastor of Charismatic Christian Center in Monroe, Georgia. International Sunday School President. Copyright Daniel Sherman 2005 - 2022. Feb 16. Hi Paul, Pastoral Leadership Dr. Dock Hollingsworth Senior Pastor dhollingsworth@spdl.org 404.591.4344 Rev. I heard Joseph Prince say years ago that the Holy Spirit cant witness with lies only Truth: Jesus, the Word. You must log in or register to reply here. This is probably one of those times where it does more harm than good to chop a man into separate bits. Keith Blond for this reason, i believe it has lead to gross false teachings and practices that gods word was divided into two and re-named testaments. testaments are mere statement of witnessed facts or intentions of one side. He is also a Senior Pastor and Founder of "Samuel School", a school of Prophetic Training, along with his wife Cheryl. Similarly, baptism is not faith per se, it is a public declaration of faith. Terri is from Chincoteague, Virginia and started working at the church in May of 2003. There is NOTHING more precious than Gods grace, and it is the most important gift that we will ever receive. Christology is not a secondary issue. Nice to read something that makes sense and isnt religious. Can you help me help her? Hey bro Paul! Her favorite hobbies include fishing and boating with family, Nana and Pop time with her precious grandkids, and cooking meals and enjoying family time together. Words are vehicles and we are instruments of the corruption of sin or of Gods glory. To say that I have been on a quest to know the truth of who God is for the last five years would be an understatement. You outline the points you are trying to make so well. In addition to being senior pastor at his own church, Elevate Church at 1900 North Boulevard, Pastor Keith was also interim pastor at Living Waters Outreach Ministries in Baton Rouge. Your email address will not be published. 8.5 Hours on 2 DVDs, Produced by Justin Peters and SO4J-TV . She is most passionate about making God known, meeting practical needs, and seizing every opportunity to share the love of Jesus. Paul. We are NOT to get caught up in these Preachers Charming & seemingly Inspirational Personalities, but to Compare EVERYTHING (even what we are saying) with Gods Word (1 Thess 5:21), to see if this is Truth. Learn how your comment data is processed. I think not. Heaven & Hell is a Real place, but these so-called Christian Books of their many visions of Heaven & Hell are NOT real. He is most passionate about helping to usher people into the presence of God during Praise & Worship & equipping His followers to share their faith in His Son Jesus. Our Concern too is that the LUKEWARM MESSAGES of many of these Ministers, and/or many of their LAVISH LIFESTYLES (that are CONTRARY TO GODS WORD), are leading peopleAWAYfrom the NARROW PATH, and encouraging them to stay on the BROAD PATH that Leads to DESTRUCTION Matt 7:13-28. Pastor Keith Brooks, Kelli Ellis & Kevin Terry). Ordained in 1963, Ellis elevated to the episcopacy in 1970. Questions and thought of the component of the soul and spirit. Education. Use those button and you wont need to read the Copyright Policy, which is relevant for other forms of sharing (e.g., book excerpts, magazine reprints, and church newsletters). I believe the truth I am finding there will put me back on track with my relationship with the Lord. Keith Ellis @ElderKeithEllis 526 subscribers Subscribe Video Sermons Home Videos Playlists Community Channels About Recently uploaded Popular 27:44 Why Stand Ye Gazing Up Into Heaven 160 views. Still need to add teaching material. If youre looking for a short bio or photo you can use in your newsletter or magazine, go here. He enjoyed music, including being number one in the state of . I am so blessed by your posts and just had to let you know how much they touch my heart and encourage me. Pastor Ellis is a man of integrity and character and . I have been struggling for so very long in my Christian walk. Believe & Obey Gods Word only. Do I think we need to repent? The problem with many of those below is the Unbiblical Word of Faith Prosperity Gospel i.e. Thanks VERY much for this blog!! John Uldrick Associate Pastor juldrick@spdl.org 404.591.4366 Bill Gabbard Minister of Music bgabbard@spdl.org Church History Pastor Walter E. Ellis First Lady Sadie Ellis. I knew it was spiritual because I have not had joy for such a long time. 2003-2023 SO4J | All rights reserved. but then they argued that the thief was under a different covenant. Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback Christine. PLAN OF SALVATION HOW CAN I BE SAVED FROM HELL? In your opinion, what is the difference between the Old Covenant prophets and the New Covenant prophet? He is Founder of "Samuel School", a school of Prophetic Training. When people ask I dont know how to answer that. 19 Mar 1996 (aged 60) Little Rock, Pulaski County, Arkansas, USA. The Gospel in Ten Words She started working at SonRise in May of 2021. 'We're gonna make an announcement today' . If you want to translate my books, read this. I love what you have written about communion and I pray that many people in established churches start to hear to true gospel. Do you believe with your vast knowledge of the Bible that we dont have to follow the teachings of Jesus and ask forgiveness of our sins? VIDEO: FALSE VISITS TO HEAVEN & HELL JUSTIN PETERS & SO4J-TV 10 DANGERS OF EXTRA-BIBLICAL REVELATIONS. SHOW 5 of 7 HERESIES OF WORD OF FAITH & NEW APOSTOLIC REFORMATION Justin Peters & Costi Hinn (Benny Hinns Nephew who LEFT the Prosperity Gospel) on: Are the Word-Faith / New Apostolic Reformation movements in error on secondary issues or do they actually qualify as heretical? We have been serving our community for over 65 years. There are 400+ professionals named "Keith Ellis", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Not only will you help the good news of grace reach more people, youll also get exclusive access to bonus materials, study notes, ebooks, and forthcoming book chapters. His greatest passion is to use his God-given gifts and talents for the advancement of Gods Kingdom. (Ray Comfort/kirk Cameron) which seem to preach/teach a mixture. I am breathing the fresh air of Gods grace! I understand this emphasis in the way that I understand that faith without works is dead. USC's Boogie Ellis drives to the basket during the first half of their Pac-12 game against Arizona on Thursday night at the Galen Center. Thats what they are there for. (Read Acts 17:11) /QUOTEbyCHARLES SPURGEON[1834-1892]:DISCERNMENTisNOTknowing the difference betweenRIGHTandWRONG. Consequently, your point of view is very helpful to me and I want to thank you for all the efforts you have made in publishing a biblical view from the starting point of Gods grace. I am very appreciative about hearing the grace gospel again. HELP. Found something you like on this site? Thank you Paul. The beautiful truths concerning our loving God and how He sees us were made known to us by the Holy Spirit after leaving mainstream Christianity and living outside the camp. I see sin differently and am full of compassion on those who participate with it in any form, knowing how much they are loved by their Heavenly Father. Writing can often be a hard slog, but it was such a thrill putting that series together. His favorite hobbies include spending time with his family outdoors, cooking, fishing, and hunting. Dear Paul, As Believers we have an understandable desire to warn the lost of their Eternal Punishment in Hell if they do not Repent-&-Trust in Jesus (Mark 1:15). Thanks. The More Truth that is mixed with Error, the Greater the Deception. JUSTIN PETERS / EXPOSING WORD OF FAITH PROSPERITY GOSPEL VIDEO, CHARISMATIC CHAOS A BIBLICAL ANSWER TO THE PROSPERITY GOSPEL JOHN MACARTHUR, CRITICAL ISSUES COMMENTARIES CIC ARTICLES. Pastor Jordan Cropper Teacher & Pastor. God bless you! We know that We he said it is Finished he meant It. I havent read all the articles but really like the ones I have. Brenda Williamson. i am praying you have. (Signing up is also free.). It may not display this or other websites correctly. Im glad you got something out of the Laodicean series. He is most passionate about preaching and teaching Gods word. UPDATED 2017-2018 (8.5 HOURS on 2 DAYS) JUSTIN PETERS CLOUDS WITHOUT WATER II (A CALL FOR DISCERNMENT) SEMINAR DVD is a Fair Biblical Critique of the Word of Faith Prosperity gospel / Charismatic Movement & the New Apostolic Reformation. She is a professional photographer and is most passionate about capturing the events at SonRise. Health and Wealth 24/7 where they take various scriptures out of its proper context, etcFalse Teachers TWIST the SCRIPTURE.. anddo NOT PREACH the True Gospel ofREPENTANCEand FAITH in JESUS CHRIST. Here's proof it works! Required fields are marked *. Its actually a work of the flesh. I have been a Christian for many years, and feel grounded in my belief, but it makes me feel concern for the non-believer. His teaching and scholarly careers, which have included the production . QUOTE by SO4J-TV's PASTOR: JOHN MACARTHUR: "The SELF-ESTEEM CULT that goes around saying we've got to build up people's SELF-ESTEEM is taking them the OPPOSITE way that the Message of the Bible does, because the MORE you LOVE YOURSELF the LESS likely you are to need a Savior.SELF-ESTEEMISM is based on an UNBIBLICAL perspective.It is diametrically OPPOSED to the truth of HUMAN DEPRAVITY. Jason K Ellis. She has been with SonRise since the beginning and was one of the members of the Church plant team. Thanks. I confess my sins to God and my biological brother. Josh was born and raised in Wilmington Delaware and started working at SonRise in May of 2022. Regards from our family to yours. He is also the Senior Pastor of Charismatic Christian Center in Monroe, Georgia and Founder of "Samuel School", a school of Prophetic Training, along with his wife Cheryl." But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, .. To this end, he recruited a band of Saracen (Arab) mercenaries to be his army. She started working part time in January of 2017 in preparation for opening Open Hand Thrift on April 1st 2017. By doing this, they continue to pile up their sins. Dr. Keith Ellis this is how god expects us after he brings us into his kingdom of light out of the kingdom of darkness. Does that mean I relate to God in love with one part of me but worship Him with another part? Anyways I love the blog and will read the rest too. Pastor Keith Ellis See our full Pastor's Resource Library Browse > Pastor Keith Ellis by The Joyner (Fort Davis) I just wanted to let you know how much my family appreciate everything that you do for the church every day. Felt a bit like Elijah Am I the only one to beginning to understand grace. Can you please expain these verses in terms of Grace. I wish to see many believers have access to grace based teaching. I suggest you start with this post and then read this one and then check out this graphic. Hi Paul. Bishop David Lee Ellis Sr. David Gary Ellis, 66, of Gilbert, died Saturday, Feb. 25, 2023. SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES, BE DISCERNING, BE DILIGENT, and COMPARE EXACTLY what you are Hearing from these False Teachers, along with their False Prophecies (that are Mixed with 80%Truth in their Sermons), and Compare it with Gods Word. A passionate preacher and teacher of the gospel, He currently serves as the pastor of the 1,500-member Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church located in Spartanburg, SC. Heather is from East Hartford, Connecticut. PRODUCED by: Justin Peters & SO4J-TV in Orange County, CA SERIES: TRUTH & TRANSFORMATION 7 SHOWS. "Meanwhile, the disciples were in trouble far away from land, for a strong wind had risen, and they were fighting heavy waves. So it wasn't even. Who knows what all the rest are doing. Old covenant prophets point to your sin; new covenant prophets point to Jesus. His Word is so rich, His wealth so vast, we can draw on it forever and never reach the end of it!
Ryan Lefebvre Wife, Ich Guidelines For Analytical Method Validation Ppt, Andrew Tang Princeton, Poems About Arguing In A Relationship, Articles P