My hubby and I were visiting from NYC and wanted some great dining ! Rack of lamb is $78. Thank you for the opportunity, and we hope to hear from you soon. We look forward to hearing from you. Halloween Brunch at Maple & Ash! We look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you for your two visits and this very nice review. Thank you! Thank you and we look forward to serving you again! And the staff who facilitates that experience from the time youre seated until the time you pay your check is so professional, knowledgeable and attentive that its impossible to find a flaw. We hope you'll be back again soon! Thank you for your compliments on our food and service. We greatly appreciate your wonderful review. Next time you come back, be sure you introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! Birthday dinner was over the top ! Maple & Ash Scottsdale Scottsdale steakhouse 7135 E. Camelback Rd. Spent my birthday here and really enjoyed it. That's great to know we are a favorite of yours, and we truly appreciate your very nice review. That is so kind of you to say, and we love knowing you and an amazing experience with us. We're pleased your wife enjoyed her meal, however, we are genuinely sorry to hear that we let you down in several ways. Book now at Maple & Ash in Chicago, IL. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again for what we're sure will be an excellent dining experience in every way. Then when I asked for just a goose on the rocks, they charged for it in addition to the other martinis we had to send back twice and didnt drink! We look forward to serving you again in the near future. The filet was cooked just right and drinks were perfect. THERE WAS MORE! We are happy to see you enjoy our food, service, and atmosphere so much, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Its super expensive but the food is really good. The restaurant made this a birthday to remember. Thank you for your compliments and feedback. We'd love a second chance to impress you, and have messaged your an email address for you to reach out so we can apologize directly and see what we can do to earn another chance to impress you. Called Maple & Ash, . We look forward to serving you again soon! To start, we were welcomed with a cocktail. We practically broke the bank but we definitely indulged. HomeLifestyleRestaurantsMaple & Ash brings a new level of innovation and irreverence to Arizonas dining scene, You know youre in for a unique dining experience when the chefs tasting menu is listed simply as I dont give a F*@K.. MonFri 12:00 pm3:45 pm Drink for a cause with us. 3 North Texas superstars receive state's highest honor for achievement in the arts. We will be sure to keep an eye on that, and we hope you will join us again soon. We'll be sure to keep an eye on the noise level, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! Outstanding experience! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed our service and food so much. Hi Dr. EK. Renita, thank you for letting us know that, and we will be sure to let the team hear they helped make your visit so memorable. We waited for drinks for an odd amount of time , When our food came we had no silverware and already needed refills on our drinks. The best dinner ever. Former Michelin-starred chef Danny Grant and Michael Beltran are the creators behind the Chicago-based steakhouse. He earned Michelin stars in 2011 and 2012 before founding Maple & Ash in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood in 2015. We look forward to serving you again soon! Thank you! Maple is also not ideal for the batter who miss-hits off the . On another note, usually when we go to other restaurants, the waiter or waitress will provide with dessert, say congrats, or something. Thank you for your visit and lovely review. The night was closed out by a lovely dessert wine and ice cream Sunday cart. I cannot wait to come back! Meanwhile, the first course, we had a taste of salted English radish with whipped butter and smashed cucumber. The. Service was phenomenal and the food was delicious. With a sumptuous menu crafted by two-Michelin-starred Chef Danny Grant and a wine list named one of the most outstanding in the world by Wine Spectator, Maple & Ash finds a way to celebrate every moment. We're happy to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope to serve you again someday in the near future! Great ambiance where we could hear each other. Thank you! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023Patti, we love hearing you had such a good time and enjoyed that Kanonkop wine. That's very kind of you to say, although we apologize if it got too loud during your visit. Brunch , Scottsdale , AZ , 85251 South Scottsdale 480-400-88*** Website Facebook Price: $$$$$ yelp: Reservation Directions Sunday - Thursday: 5pm - 10pm last seating Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm last seating Directions Menu Photo Gallery Steaks Seafood American-Contemporary After Work We hope you'll join us again soon. It is priced per person. Maple & Ash will allocate 15,000 square feet of space on the ground floor of the building. Thank you for your visit, wonderful comments, and excellent rating! Food was superb. I had salmon which was pretty basic and good. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Bags,. It sounds like you and your wife genuinely enjoyed your visit, and we hope you will be back someday to enjoy another meal here. We'll be sure to keep an eye on the volume, and we hope you'll be back soon! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us! For the month of October, we will be donating a dollar from. We'll be sure to pass your compliments on to Tracy, and we look forward serving you again next time you visit Scottsdale! Now please keep in mind that throughout this meal we had already consumed one cocktail and three glasses of wine. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you for choosing us for your girlfriend's birthday, and we look forward to serving you again someday soon! Sit at the bar next time you get some good sushi and order it. My wife and son shared a tomahawk steak which was a bit tough and not very flavorful. We look forward to serving you again! Executing the most athletic feat ever attempted in a ginormous white ballgown, 26 debutantes took their "Texas Dip" into society at the 37th Annual Dallas Symphony Orchestra League Presentation Ball on February 11. Please contact us with any details you can provide and a good way for us to get back in touch. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! I'll visit this spot when they first open here in Chicago, my recent visit was for a business meeting. We are happy to see you enjoy our food, atmosphere, and service so much. It was also our wedding anniversary. We look forward to serving you again soon. We hope you will join us again someday! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. So to be treated this way was really disheartening, since clearly we expect the best service from a high end restaurant. The menu choices are amazing, and the service always exceeds our expectations. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your visit! Thank you for your two visits and this very nice review. Also the food and service was top notch. Read on for the week's most popular headlines. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Thank you for your visit and lovely review. I love Maple and Ash. My steak was note medium rare and over cooked. Very simple ingredients that were brought together for a delicious food kick-off. We're happy to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope to serve you again someday in the near future! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. According to a release, this will be a Texas flagship, and will be located at the corner of Maple Avenue and Wolf Street in Uptown one of two restaurants penciled in for Maples Terrace, a mixed-use development, where it will open in early 2023. My wifes meal was great though. Brian Strauss November 17, 2021. The service was great and it made our experience amazingly beautiful and memorable. We hope to see you back soon. I feel like that's what someone who doesn't give a f*@k does. The Maple & Ash menu features classic steakhouse dishes with a modern twist. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Hi Phyllis. My first time here and I LOVED IT! That certainly is not how we want our guests to experience our restaurant, and we wish we could have mad them a new one or suggested another steak they might have loved. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! We look forward to serving you again soon. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Super loud, so forget conversation. We're happy to know you've enjoyed your meals with us in the past, but please accept our apologies if everything was not perfect on your most recent visits. Maple & AshResponded 7 days agoThat's very kind of you to say. However if you wanna make someone feel special I definitely recommend it. Will return again asap! Beautiful amazing place. We will definitely be back. Sat, Sun 10:00 am1:00 pm Angelique, thank you for joining us for a birthday celebration. ThuSat 5:00 pm11:00 pm. Thank you for choosing to celebrate your anniversary with us. Next time you come back, be sure you introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! Haha jokes! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Russell. We were greeted with a complimentary drink, so good by the way. Thank you! That's very kind of you to say. We'll be sure to let Alex know how much you appreciated the service. It will be 1000% worth it! It was at this point that I started to feel a little bit full, but Im dedicated to the food journey and was glad I fought through to the grand finale of sorts. We're happy to know you enjoyed your meal, and we hope to see you back again someday in the near future! We're so pleased you had a great experience with us and we look forward to serving you again. Thank you for joining us. Homemade al dente agnolotti (little stuffed envelope-shaped pasta) is filled with ricotta and dressed with winter truffle conserve. We're so pleased your celebration went well, and we look forward to having you back someday! More pros use maple bats, which are typically the . Awesome staff! . Great service and my favorite place to dine in Chicago!! We will look into that and hope next time you are in, you will ask for a manager so we can make sure everything is fantastic for you. Pooks, we'll be sure to pass that along to Simo. We will certainly keep an eye on that moving forward, but if ever something isn't exactly as you had hoped please let us know immediately so we can make you a new item or help you choose something else you will love. I then took a picture of the Dress Code policy on the hosts stand. Thank you for letting us know that. Thank you! Thank you for your birthday visit and wonderful review! Hopefully, you'll be back soon! Octopus over cooked but everything else delicious. The food was delicious! Food was out of bounds! We're so pleased your celebration went well, and we look forward to having you back someday! We love knowing you and your wife had a wonderful anniversary meal here, and thank you for choosing to celebrate the occasion with us. Serving full dinner menu with holiday specials | Christmas Day - Closed | New Year's Eve - Brunch 10am - 1:30pm, Dinner . Would be terrible for a first date. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 21, 2023That's wonderful to hear. We look forward to serving you again soon. Everything about it always top-notch. We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Maple & AshResponded 4 days agoWe greatly appreciate your visit and compliments, but are sorry to hear you didn't feel your octopus was ideal. Hi Telesha. We hope to serve you again someday soon! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023Happy anniversary! Grant relocated to Chicago in his early twenties, where Food & Wine magazine named him Best New Chef in 2012. Next time you come back, be sure you introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! I then stopped speaking to her and asked for the check. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! Email vzimmerman@mapleandash.com for private event inquiries. Gina, we look forward to passing your compliments on to the entire team! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Maple & AshResponded on January 21, 2023Thank you for these compliments. She forgot to order soup corse for my client. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review! Led by Danny Grant, a two-Michelin-star chef, the menu is crafted to perfection with a variety of delicious dishes to choose from. UPDATE 1-9-2023: Maple & Ash will be replaced by Catch Dallas, a seafood restaurant from Catch Hospitality Group. So I would give them another chance- but for the money would go back somewhere else where food matched the price. We hope to see you back soon. Told me the lobster on surf n turf was cold water and it wasnt and the entree was $98. Maple & AshResponded on January 30, 2023We appreciate your compliments on our atmosphere and decor, but we are genuinely sorry to hear that we let you down in other ways. Maple & AshResponded on January 21, 2023Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your visit. We're happy to know you enjoyed our food, service, and atmosphere, and we hope to see you back again someday in the near future! 2 years ago. Maple & AshResponded on January 30, 2023Thank you! Ive been able to check it out, and this is a great spot to find some of chef Grants favorite dishes that arent showcased at M&A. Dinner That's wonderful to hear. He then began discussing the dress code policy. My favorite meal of all time . Hi Russell. We are happy to see you enjoy our branzino and atmosphere so much. 7135 E Camelback Rd, Ste 130, Scottsdale, AZ 85251-1282, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Ribeye sunny side egg shoestring potatoes hollandaise & bordelaise, crispy glazed bacon red onions blue cheese cherry tomatoes & ranch dressing, The collection of seafood below is roasted in the hearth and finished with garlic butter & chili oil, habanero ponzu, spring onion & french breakfast radishes, king crab, truffle, siberian caviar & warm butter brioche, avocado, crispy shallots, watermelon, macadamia nut & nori crisps, horseradish, cocktail sauce & champagne mignonette, smoked egg yolk, white soy & grilled sourdough, crispy glazed bacon, red onions, blue cheese, cherry tomatoes & ranch dressing, wood fired romaine, pecorino, soft cooked egg & savory sprinkles, caramelized honey, grapefruit, pistachio, arizona dates, radish, pickled shallots & arugula, caramelized tomato sauce, cheese curds & garlic bread, herb salsa, marbled potatoes, saffron rouille & chili crunch, parsley, tropea onion, lemon & brown butter brioche, Caviar warm blinis, potato chips, chives, egg, crme frache, sweet leeks, beurre blanc & brown butter hazelnut, We believe cooking over a live wood fire simply tastes better, 6oz filet, 1/2 lobster & truffle potato pure, gruyre, savory sprinkles & black pepper, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded 4 days agoThat is so kind of you to say, and we love knowing you and an amazing experience with us. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Originally founded in 2015 in Chicagos Gold Coast neighborhood, Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. Amanda, thank you for being a loyal customer. Thank you for these compliments. We do have many people celebrating special occasions and it often is very upbeat, but we'd love to see you again where you can ask to be seated in a more quiet section of the restaurant. They are know for their dinner but have also recently expanded to a Sunday brunch experience. Service was outstanding however at a final bill of $1k for a party of three, we expected a much finer culinary dining experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon! This is my new favorite spot in the phoenix area. "We have something called the 'I don't give a f*@k menu.' We will put a blindfold on someone and let them go in and pick out a bottle. Thank you for your visit and wonderful review. My wife and I enjoyed dining. Thank you for your visits and these very kind words. Their most famous menu item is the "I Don't Give a F*@k" Tasting, which they say is not "drawn out torture," but instead a four-course chef selected dinner, for $200. Next time you visit, please ask for a manager so we can ensure you get food items you will love. If youre not sure about the price tag, trust me it is worth it! Hi Rick. Thank you for your compliments on our food as well! Thank you! Our early Valentines Day was excellent! The rent for restaurant space is asking $100 per square foot. The chicken lacked seasoning, but the service and ambiance is really nice. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Great venue with awesome menu options. Description: Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse - mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. Maple & AshResponded 4 days agoWe appreciate your kind remarks about your staff and ambiance, but we are sorry to hear if our steaks did not meet your expectations on your recent visit. We hope you will be back again someday soon! Thank you and we look forward to serving you again for what we're sure will be an excellent dining experience in every way. We greatly appreciate your visit and compliments, but are sorry to hear you didn't feel your octopus was ideal. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Thank you. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed your meal so much. Thank you! While our atmosphere can be lively many times, we will keep an eye on the volume, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. What If signed a lease with Hines and Mitsui Fudosan America part of a bigger partnership with Hines, the developer doing Maple Terrace. We noticed the General Manager, Michelle, was standing in front of us at the bar and my client asked me to get her attention so he could speak to her. Patti, we love hearing you had such a good time and enjoyed that Kanonkop wine. Back in 2018, the M&A group opened up another restaurant - Etta - in the Bucktown area. Dallas' iconic Blue Goose Cantina to close Greenville Avenue location. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 7, 2023That's great to hear from a NYC couple who is used to fantastic dining. After we got through the amazing pasta, the table filled once again with a wedge salad (feat. Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to having you back again someday! Great meal and great time! We would love another chance to impress you, and next time you can join us, please ask for a manager so we can see to it you have an outstanding dining experience in every way. It is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for your compliments on our food as well! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Hi Sizzle. He moved to Scottsdale with his family as a teenager and spent the early years of his career in the kitchen of elements, an acclaimed restaurant at Sanctuary Camelback Resort & Spa. Thank you for your compliments. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit so much, and we can't wait to have you back as well! Hi Teevee. Never before have I come across a manager that was as unprofessional as the GM, Michelle. Happy anniversary! We are happy to see you enjoy our atmosphere and service so much. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023We are happy to see you enjoy our food, atmosphere, and service so much. Unparalleled service, attentive servers and fabulous food. We had the "Don't Give a F@*k" menu which was a super fun night out surrendering to the best on offer. As always an A+ for Maple & Ash, Eric our server and the staff were awesome. Thank you for your visit and compliments on our service and your filet, but we are sorry that your wife and son did not feel their steak was perfect. That was lame. Thank you for your compliments. We are happy to see you enjoy our food and service so much. Maple & AshResponded on February 16, 2023Angelique, thank you for joining us for a birthday celebration. We love knowing you had a great experience, and we look forward to serving you again. Ambiance, food, service all outstanding. But Maple & Ashwhich offers a $145 chef's tasting menu friskily called "I Don't Give a F*ck"is aimed . Ambience is good as it gets. Indecisive diners can say, "I don't give a f*@k," which is the name (printed on the menu) for the .
Couldn't Score In A Sayings, Webull Sell Order Execution Failed, Judge Reinhold House, Articles M