Work Search: They're taking over his life! Nami was the one with the best love advices and the one with something to hide. The characters in One Piece/Marvel are not mine | This takes place after Wano | Some facts of the story may be altered. As far as he can remember, he doesn't have an uncle. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (6844), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (115), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (30), Shingeki no Kyojin | Attack on Titan (28), Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (3580), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (1122), Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates (714), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (568), Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (1766), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (1469), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Inspired by Hades and Persephone (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Alternate Universe - Ancient Greek Religion & Lore Fusion, also includes philosophical discussions about things, feed me more comments it vroom vrooms me like a lawnmower, Kurohige | Blackbeard | Marshall D. Teach, i was born in the summer when the sun didn't shine, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks & Monkey D. Luffy, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Nefertari Vivi, information on races will be added throughout the chapters, everyone looks at Luffy and is like yeah he's a little fucked up, does vary im jus a luffy kin so i find the most comfort writing with him, luffy still can't swim very well lol he doesn't like the water but he's not weakened by it, no devil fruits bc these shits don't need extra powers, i jus prefer that sweet sweet found family, Zoro and Nami have a sibling dynamic i think, can update frequently or go months w nothing. He needs to be the smart one who plans for things. Not one bit. This boy is covered in mud and dry blood, it was hard to see out his features but one thing stood out. When Ace was fourteen his vision was almost completely blind, Ace still had some shadow and light perception, but that's about it and can sometimes see silhouettes. (I have inspiration. And we will teach them. For years, I have been watched over humans for long time. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Unknown to them, a man seems to visit their brother whenever they're away. They went towards the mountains now. Ace quiere ser campen de campeones, pero para eso debe derrotar a todos los lderes de gimnasio y luego a los del Alto mando. Being the oldest in the crew besides Brook, everyone kinda knew that Franky and Robin would have a different dinamic then the younger onesThey flirted here and there, a couple looks, maybe some "accidentally touched your hand" until they kissed. Nami finds herself in the eye of a perverted storm as it rages all across the world of One Piece leaving chaos in its wake. A Look Into the Whitebeard Family | FanFiction Roronoa Zoro aslnda, kk yata bana gelen olaylar yznden krlm olan ve de bu sebeple kendini gizlemi olan biriydi. Please consider turning it on! Luffy & Lil Brothers!Ace and Sabo. Colorful mist is still a big no, and Sabo wakes up as a child despite going to sleep as an adult! junio 12, 2022. cottage for sale in timmins on . Hallucinations, Smoker corrects automatically, an uncomfortable twist wrenching in his gut. Infact the previous owner nearly Killed Kaido, and Now it's in the hands of Monkey d. Luffy. That's where my series of One Shots called Role Play fits in. The Revolutionary Army started for entirely different reason than what most people think. He did it for his sonWell children, he keeps adopting more of them by the day. Ace, Luffy, Sabo, and the others rush to keep Shanks from destroying himself as the fate of the world hangs in the balance. With a bounty of 6.000.000 Berri, Curly Dadan has earned herself a reputation in the area. [NOTE] This work features a side character in another story of mine but can be treated as a stand-alone. Now he was only tied to a corrupt government that had him in their sights. Maybe slow updates?). Luffy & Lil Brothers!Ace and Sabo. They got family instead. Luffy eats a Special devil fruit. Marcoxluffy Stories - Wattpad A scream threatens to crawl out of her throat as she looks down at the side of Merry. However, I did not except this to be happen. whitebeard. he knows that about himself. Without warning, Ace burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter, startling Marco so much that he fell back in surprise. "About a new, secret marine base that's been cleaning out shop in Sabaody.". After all, a mother's love is to be feared.Mix that up with the strongest Haki user there is in all the seas and a vice-admiral, and well, she can go above and beyond to keep her family safe, no matter the price. So maybe someday they could be free again. Luffy, a la edad de 4 aos, accidentalmente se encuentra con un peridico que portaba noticias sobre la pelea de los Piratas de Barbablanca contra los Piratas Bestia, y una nueva recompensa del declarado mano derecha del hombre ms fuerte del mundo, el Comandante de Primera Divisin Marco el Fnix se emite. he is bul. I had a dream that one of my teachers said that they knew I couldn't do something, and I really decided, y'know what? Basicamente, o que era pra ser uma nica noite se tornou em um relacionamento escondido, Ace e Marco se fingiam de santos perto de seus pais e irmos, mas tudo muda quando a verdade vem a tona e eles resolvem "gritar" ao mundo sobre sua relao. Law straightens his black tie as he gets in the bar of the four diamond hotel. A series of one shots, drabbles and group chats quotes around the characters of One Piece.Some of them are AU some aren'tThere's sex, violence and alcohol abuse(guess who)Luffy and Chopper are the only ones not involved in any kind of romantic relationships.I'll attend requests for your favorite ships among all of them (Except Franky or Robin because they belong to each other). In which the ASL Trio ends up in Shanks' care, Zoro is somehow given to Mihawk, Koala chooses to stay with the Sun Pirates instead of running off to be a Revolutionary, and Rosinante survives but Law goes pirate anyway because Doflamingo's still a dick. Bad things happen. I didn't want to delete anything because otherwise I would have lost all the sweet comments from these. 43K 1.7K 53. Older luffy raises Ace and Sabo omegaverse omega luffy Shanks is totally a dad. They both thought their brother was dead.And then, they suddenly saw him siding with the Marines, treating them coldly. does this count as a kidfic right now? Or Marco drinks too much and ends doing something he feels he ought to regret but doesn't really and attempts to find out if he fucked up everything in the process. Then he'll leave. Adopted by Default Chapter 1, an one piece fanfic | FanFiction "Hey, Ace . But it seems, this group needs to be saved as well, especially their beloved Captain, the Rear Admiral, Monkey D. Luffy. "They didn't do anything to you!" Being reincarnated to future but tried to come back to where he should really be. by Portgas_D_Kairin. Marcothephoenix Stories - Wattpad whitebeardpirates. Meanwhile, Vice Admiral Garp picks up his den-den Mushi and dials a number he has tried his level best to forget, but never could. This is a story where marco the Phoenix As a teenager, his appearance was not much different. marcoxluffy. Luffy? Onepiecexmha Stories - Wattpad This all changed, however, when the Whitebeard Pirates stumble upon his lonely little island and take the four-year-old boy under their wing. But it never seemed to sit right with anyone who knew him. Luffy is ball of surprise and won't stop shaking the doctor's life. They both thought their brother was dead.And then, they suddenly saw him siding with the Marines, treating them coldly. Deciding to take a chance, she takes a closer look, and that second glance changes everything. ! He thought that dying would be no more pain. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title. Has for over 14 years.Luffy is what they called him. betrayal. Diff, Immortal & Overpowered! tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, . He personally didn't particularly care what he was known as. He also ignored Law's laughter, and the crude comments he made to enrage Ace further. That's my problem. Collection of short stories, different POVs or AUs from To be The King.Additional tags will be added along with new chapterscross-posted with ff.net[edited]. I am the judge. Sanji's cigarette was stinking up the entire car as they drove down to Jersey, black-tinted windows, leather seats, and an engine so quiet one would never believe its horsepower. 5 Characters Who Will Join The Straw Hat Grand Fleet (& 5 Who Won't) - CBR luffy meets marco fanfiction. He doesn't know what goes in the mind of D's, but for her, he'd try his best to care for the little guy. A scar under his left eye.Luffy Ace says with a shaky voice. Yani kunlanlan zamirler tamamen sama gelebilir. For years, I have been watched over humans for long time. Phoenix Marco/Monkey D. Luffy - Works - Archive of Our Own /rozszerzona zaoga fic, dojrzaa ocena gwnie przez walki i rne dojrzalsze wtki w one piece (jak np niewolnictwo)aktualny arc: syrup village. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Tive a idia de escrever essa fanfic aps escutar 'Sogro caprichou', 'Eu, voc, o mar e ela' e 'Acordando o prdio' de Luan Santana. Luffy sat between the two men in the backseat, snoring, while Marco drove and Ace sat shotgun. "The Falling" is a annual event were people fall from the sky. Meeting me is a risk in itself. Persephone, God of Spring, he states. Zoro has seen this phenomenon many times, yet, this time, it was different. ?" Marco nudged Ace on the shoulder to snap him out of his reverie. Buggy se oprete la un bar din East Blue, unde gsete un copil agresiv care ntreab despre Cpitan. Formerly: She was Curious, but Who is to Stop her?Luffy realized early on that she wanted to leave, but doubt seems to build inside her. Luffy e Law esto sentados na cama lado a lado, jurando que este so os cinco minutos mais longos de suas vidas, (Os personagens so do Oda-sensei, acabei de peg-los emprestados). Please consider turning it on! Some say hes staying with bandits; others have heard him mention the village. Luffy is an angel who swore to Nika that he will rebuild what has been destroyed but he needs some help in order to change the system they live in. Whitebeard pirates meet Luffy!!! kidfic? Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo - Works - Works | Archive of please listen to it. A sudden explosion was heard throughout the room, waking people little by little, some panicked, while others scanned the place, the dim lights not helping the gloomy and nervous environment. A six-year-old Luffy was made to watch as his town was burned to the ground. Now he was only tied to a corrupt government that had him in their sights. Secluded on an island with his two dragons he thinks he can stay forever alone. Following Law closely and keeping tabs on everything. There are a million theories, all of them false. A mythical zoan, The Neko neko no mi model:Byakko giving her all the abilities of the Legendary white tiger. Is it really okay to say goodbye? 30 Years Before | One piece Fanfic. 14 Stories. Just a warning. Now Law not only has to raise his husband but also refrain from touching Luffy until he is eighteen! !Shipper Y/N!! Maybe he will also find himself a family during this journey. Solo que durante su viaje para cumplir su meta, ciertos personajes no podrn evitar caer por la chica de goma. (Cada supernova tendr su captulo, es una historia corta), (Las etiquetas se iran actualizando mientras la historia avanza). Trulyonly god, can grant me something like you.. Stories where each "D." at birth knows exactly how much time is allotted to him. Luffy diedbut he got another chance. While being there the Whitebeard pirates noticed slowly that not only their second division commander has a special relationship with the "brat". I decide on the Punishments. She also takes proper steps.Crossposted from ffnetedited. Ace doesnt know what to do. Luffy finds himself 30 years in the past after a bad encounter with Black Beard. Luffy would be very OOC (is he even Luffy? If you use your oath to bind another choose your words carefully or you will leave them a means of escape. And you can do nothing about it. When Benn sacrifices his life to protect Shanks, Shanks goes off of the deep end. This is a shameless smut between Shanks X Luffy X Marco. Marco | One Piece Wiki | Fandom Wano will repay the Straw Hats in the future, and it will be Momonosuke leading the country alongside the rest of the Grand Fleet. A different series of world events kick into motion, one of which is the unveiling of a new, unique human weapon under the designation ICARUS, or IX-0. If Ace hadn't gone running off without his Den Den this wouldn't have been a problem. TRIGGER WARNING: SKIP THE PAGE OR WORDS IF U WANT IN CHAPTER 1. Izuku Yagi is the son of the number 1 hero All Might and the number 3 hero Green Tornado. 2021.10.5 , Love is war, there's only one winner. . Diff, Immortal & Overpowered! honestly). It was all they knew how to be, even if they longed to be free. I decide who is guilty. What the Whitebeards weren't prepared for was the two brothers who followed after them. But it never seemed to sit right with anyone who knew him. So why? Monkey D. Luffy - Works | Archive of Our Own The story is told mainly from Ruby's perspective and explores her relationship with Sanji. Hes been a pirate in all of his 1,051 lives, maybe its time to try something new. However, I did not except this to be happen. Qu pasa cuando saben que hay un traidor entre ellos? Hes done this before. Sort by: Hot. Clearly, the boy knew how to hide. Percy betrayed and banished from his world finds himself in a world filled with pirates.
Julie Duffy Lacrosse, Articles L