On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. 1. Open the App and click the menu on the top right, then select Content > All. The enemy is poverty. Amber Gray (Persephone) and Eva Noblezada (Eurydice) give Mitchell credit for writing music that fits comfortably within their vocal range. [43] The Hollywood Reporter described the added dialogue as "wince-inducing" but favored its high energy and immersive staging. Tonight, actor Timothy Oliver Reid joined the sisterhood of The Fates when . The haunting lyrics use a perfect circular logic that, like many of Mitchells other folk songs, sound like they could have been written hundreds of years ago and apply to any time period. mythology mythological figure deity god knowledgeable all-seeing trio 3w omniscient immortal present narrator storyteller commentator . Follow Follow @hadestown Following Following @hadestown Unfollow Unfollow @hadestown Blocked Blocked @hadestown Unblock Unblock @hadestown Pending Pending follow request from @hadestown Cancel Cancel your follow request to @hadestown. There was a lot of collaboration and they were open to things that worked for you, and you were allowed to give input about what felt good, vocally or stylistically. The Fates Be is captivating as well both in voice and in character. 7. That simple phrase gave me a picture in which I could fill in, color and add texture to in so many ways. Seeking 2 Actor Team for Spring The Fates (Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos) are greek goddesses who design the fates of men and the dangers that happen to them on tapestry. "[40] In China, The Paper has published a review of Hadestown, "The Realm Underneath: Hadestown and Utopia" () by historian Hansong Li (), who frames the musical as a work of not only musical ingenuity but also social critique. Orpheus makes it up to the end, where he is overcome by doubt and turns around, condemning Eurydice to return to Hadestown ("Doubt Comes In"). SHREK- Morning Person vocal score with chords. Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Alto. Single Hadestown (Fate) Ben T. Matchstick, dir. This is technically my Broadway debut, so performing for a Broadway audience was a first for me and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Persephone arrives in the world above and celebrates summertime ("Livin' it Up on Top"), while Eurydice begins to truly fall in love with Orpheus ("All I've Ever Known"). New York, NY, Linda Ray Shop Merch. A lot of the in-sync moments we found as we learned the show together. In his own defense, Hades sings of his need for The Wall to keep the haves from the have-nots. [26], While not a full recording of the musical, Mitchell's 2007 album The Brightness contains the song "Hades & Persephone", an early version of "How Long? Hadestown (Musical) Characters | StageAgent Biographical information Its clear the production has paid immense attention to detail in creating the atmosphere through sets and costumes, right down to feathers on Hermes cuffs, a nod to his role as messenger to the gods, often depicted as wearing winged sandals. For reference, remember that C is middle C and its note frequency is 440 Hz. Welcome to HADESTOWN, where a song can change your fate.Winner of eight 2019 Tony Awards, this acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anas Mitchell and innovative director Rachel Chavkin (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812) is a love story for today and always.. Intertwining two mythic tales that of young dreamers Orpheus and Eurydice, and that of King Hades . The tenor is the highest type of male voice, typically comfortable between C3 to C5. hadestown fates vocal range. 7. Score Type PDF, Included with PASS. We rush to see who can get ready first; then we try to beat Patrick to places; and then we squish these three little rubber pigs that Alex (one of the sound associates) brought at the beginning of the run. The Fates (Clotho, Lachesis and Atropos)are greek goddesses who design the fatesof men and the dangers that happen to them on tapestry. Orpheus sings the story of Hades and Persephone ("Epic I"). Then we chat with our awesome head electrician, Vinnie, and high-five our head carpenter, Todd, before walking onto the stage! Theres a fluidity and liquidness to their movement. [4][7], On October 14, 2016, an EP was released featuring four songs from the musical, recorded live on June 28 and 29, 2016. Within Greek mythology and in this story, we know whats going to happen already. Hadestown: Piano/Vocal Selections - Google Books BeforeHadestown, what was the most artistically filling credit on your resume? I wanted to make sure to capture a certain majestic quality and an elegance for my physicality. Vocal warm-ups, cracking each other up, tea drinking, eating many a throat lozenge, trying to beat each other at being readyalthough we usually are always the last ones to places (if Patrick isn't haha!). What is your pre-show like forHadestown? I first heard about Hadestown back in 2015 when I got cast to do a workshop of it, and then I did another workshop for NYTW in 2017. Hades appears and reveals to him that Eurydice willingly signed the contract, which Eurydice regretfully confirms ("Papers"). This will bring up the content available to you. You have entered an incorrect email address! Publisher Hal Leonard. In the concept album, they are played by the Haden Triplets. Anas Mitchell, The Fates are three all-knowing, all-seeing women who govern the. How did you find the physicality of The Fates? She sings her goodbyes to Orpheus before heading to Hadestown as The Fates chastise the audience for judging her for choosing self-interest over love ("Gone, I'm Gone"). Paperback. Hadestown is a musical with music, lyrics and book by Anas Mitchell. With the cold surging on and an empty stomach, Eurydice sees no other choice except to follow Hades. ", "An affirmation of art's transformative power. Published October 18th 2022. 2. Our costumes are elegant and timeless, yet purposefully tattered in places, communicating that we are goddesses, but weve also been around for a while, Nacer said. Does anyone know Patrick Page's vocal range? : r/hadestown PITTSBURGH -- Andr De Shields is a Broadway legend, a Tony Award winner and an accomplished actor with a career spanning five decades. The Fates (3) from Hadestown Summary & Breakdown | StageAgent Physical description Baritone: A2 to F4. I don't know his range, but he mentioned on Instagram that his lowest note is a G1. In the Off-Broadway productionthey are played by Lulu Fall, Jessie Shelton, and Shaina Taub. Its amazing! Winner of eight 2019 Tony Awards, this acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anas Mitchell and innovative director Rachel Chavkin (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812) is a love story for today and always. hadestown fates vocal range Palace Theatre, West End. More. While it is a wildly exciting piece of musical theater, it also offers up a huge dose of consciousness-raising. This is followed by Eurydice and the Fates describing the harsh weather and famine of the setting ("Any Way the Wind Blows"). As in several modern musicals, the musicians are on stage throughout, affording us a close-up of the shiny glint and sounds of the trombone, the soulful strains of the violin, cello, and double bass, and the honky-tonk and haunting accompaniment of an upright piano. Hades, as King of the Underworld, is as ruthless as the early American coal and oil barons, stripping the Earth of its precious resources and enslaving the miners. Hermes reflects on the somber tale and why it must be told, saying "That spring had come again, with a love song" ("Road to Hell (Reprise)"). 4. Alto: G3 to E5 (and contralto as F3-D5) Tenor: roughly C3 to A4. Original material. Brault, Bell lend voices to 'Hadestown' cover. The Front man reveals to them that all they have to do is make it to the top of this place to the light. The Greek myths populated by mortals and immortalsOrpheus, Eurydice, Hades, Persephone and Hermeshave been reimagined for modern audiences and given a breathtakingly beautiful, rich score. Songs in this production were either new material or adapted from the 2010 concept album (besides "Any Way the Wind Blows," which is from Mitchell's later compilation album, Xoa. In Hadestown, they serve as the symbolic conscience of the main characters (Orpheus, Eurydice, and Hades in particular) and are the people who narrate what some character's thoughts are. Verified account Protected Tweets @ Protected Tweets @ ", Murat Theatre at Old National Centre See on Map, 317.231.0000 Reach Murat Theatre at Old National Centre by Phone, 317.940.6444 Reach Clowes Memorial Hall by Phone, Vision & Values | Hadestown on Twitter: "Alright, alright! The Hermes, Fates, and Workers [43][44], The production opened on Broadway on April 17, 2019 to critical acclaim, with praise for its direction and the performance of Andr De Shields. years now and your voice is the one I love to pick out and double as I sing along with the Fates. Orpheus sings his song, reminding Hades of his love for Persephone ("Epic III"). This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jordan Wright is an accomplished writer on food, spirits, travel, and theatre. Noblezada gives a voice to a character who traditionally had none and Gray stands out in her chartreuse dress as the goddess of spring and life of the party. Vocal Range Charts in 2023 - 7 Different Types - BecomeSingers.Com US First National Tour. Full text of "Dancing Times April 2019" - archive.org The national tour initially starred Nicholas Barasch as Orpheus, Morgan Siobhan Green as Eurydice, Kevyn Morrow as Hades, Kimberly Marable (a cast member from the original Broadway cast) as Persephone, Levi Kreis as Hermes, and Beln Moyano, Bex Odorisio, and Shea Renne as the Fates. Only those who lack imagination conclude its about contemporary American politics, despite being written 13 years ago. Tags. He has to sing a lot of his music in his head voice, because his music is composed for a tenor I. Gain full access to show guides, character breakdowns, auditions, monologues and more! The creative team included primary orchestrator/arranger Michael Chorney and original director/designer Ben T. Matchstick, as well as a cast drawn from local artists in Vermont. AMELIA CORMACK - Resume | Whole Artist Management After the bows at curtain call, the cast raises a cup to honor Orpheus ("We Raise Our Cups"). Lead 2019 Outer Critics Circle Award Nominations", "Chita Rivera Awards, Cher and Film Choreography", "Hadestown Earns 13th Annual ACCA Award for Outstanding Broadway Chorus", The Tale of Orpheus and Erudices his Quene, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hadestown&oldid=1141362247, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2023, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Outstanding Production of a Broadway or Off-Broadway Musical, Timothy Ryan Award for Outstanding Production of a Musical, Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, Outstanding Choreography or Fight Direction, Outstanding Book of a Musical (Broadway or Off-Broadway), Outstanding New Score (Broadway or Off-Broadway), Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical, Outstanding Scenic Design (Play or Musical), Outstanding Lighting Design (Play or Musical), Outstanding Sound Design (Play or Musical), Outstanding Choreography in a Broadway Show, Outstanding Female Dancer in a Broadway Show, "Any Way the Wind Blows" The Fates, Eurydice, "Come Home With Me" Orpheus, Eurydice, "Livin' it Up on Top" Persephone, Orpheus, Hermes, Company, "All I've Ever Known" Eurydice, Orpheus, "Way Down Hadestown" Hermes, Persephone, Orpheus, Eurydice, The Fates, Hades, "Chant" Orpheus, Persephone, Hades, Eurydice, Company, "When the Chips are Down" The Fates, Eurydice, "Our Lady of the Underground" Persephone, Company, "Way Down Hadestown II" Hermes, Eurydice, The Fates, "Come Home With Me II" Orpheus, Eurydice, The Fates, "Chant" (reprise) Hermes, Orpheus, Hades, Persephone, Eurydice, The Fates, "Wait for Me" (reprise) Hermes, Persephone, Hades, Eurydice, The Fates, "Doubt Comes In" The Fates, Orpheus, Eurydice, "Come Home With Me I" Orpheus, Eurydice, "Living It Up On Top" Persephone, Orpheus, Hermes, Workers, "All I've Ever Known" Eurydice, Orpheus, "Way Down Hadestown I" Hermes, Persephone, Orpheus, Eurydice, The Fates, Hades, "Chant I" Orpheus, Persephone, Hades, Eurydice, Hermes, The Fates, Workers. Music, Lyrics & Book by Anas Mitchell; Scenic Design by Rachel Hauck; Costume Design by Michael Krass; Lighting Design by Bradley King; Dramaturg, Ken Cerniglia; Music Director, Cody Owen Stine. "Sumptuous. ", "Hadestown Will Release Original Broadway Cast Album With Eva Noblezada and Reeve Carney", https://playbill.com/article/if-the-fates-allow-a-hadestown-holiday-album-drops-november-20, "Hadestown, Anas Mitchell's Musical Where Work is Hell, Makes It to the Big Time", "In 'Hadestown,' Greek mythology and climate change come to Broadway", "The Liberating, Radical Politics of Hadestown", "__-The Paper", "We're Gonna Sing It Again: Thoughts on Hadestown", "Review: 'Hadestown' Reanimates a Well-Known Myth", "Review: The Metamorphosis of 'Hadestown,' From Cool to Gorgeous", "Hadestown, A Modern-Day Twist On The Orpheus Story Among Winners Of Richard Rogers Awards - Playbill", "2019 Tony Award Nominations Are Announced", "Check out the 2019 Tony Award Nominees! Standard Ticket Terms | To begin with, the harmonies (arranged by the amazing Liam Robinson) are so great. $22.89 2 Used from $26.11 25 New from $17.98. I also performedina trio many times in my career, from concerts to shows. Death for 5 Voices (Girolama) Cara Reichel, dir. I think I saw that somewhere too, that's pretty damn impressive. BeforeHadestown, what was the most artistically filling credit on your resume? Artist Anais Mitchell. Nothing Changes: Hadestown = 140. Upgrade to PRO But diving into Tuptim inKing and I and Marcy Park inSpelling Bee are two rolesso different from one another vocally and character wise, and from two beautiful shows that I have found very fulfilling as well. How To Determine Your Vocal Range Musicnotes Now al) David Armstrong, dir. We are her cheerleaders, Trinidad said. Its a beautiful room, said Blackman. HOWEVER, walking directly behind them is their most precious loved one. . Bare: A Pop Operawas the show I got my Equity card in when I was very younga powerful and artistically fulfilling show. What was the most influential or important thing Rachel or Anais said to you about the role of the Fates inHadestown? Welcome to HADESTOWN, where a song can change your fate.Winner of eight 2019 Tony Awards, this acclaimed new musical by celebrated singer-songwriter Anas Mitchell and innovative director Rachel Chavkin (Natasha, Pierre & The Great Comet of 1812) is a love story for today and always.. Intertwining two mythic tales that of young dreamers Orpheus and Eurydice, and that of King Hades . What was the gateway show that got you into musicals or the first show you were obsessed with? I have a new competition idea for the SQUID GAME film sequel. global emote hunters; June 8, 2022 . As If By Fate: Returning to Hell and Re-Opening Hadestown - Intermission Nothing Changes - Hadestown | PDF - Scribd Join StageAgent today and unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. See Hadestown at the Walter Kerr Theatre, 219 W 48th St. (between Broadway and 8th Avenue), NYC. Featuring the cast of the Tony and Grammy Award-winning musical Hadestown, "If The Fates Allow: A Hadestown Holiday Album" offers both solace and celebration as we head into a winter season like no other. The Fates are introduced by Hermes, played by the divine Andr De Shields, and through the song Any Way the Wind Blows at the beginning, where they establish their role as a force to be reckoned with, like a strong wind. It doesnt mean you still shouldnt try and persevere. Hadestown: "Livin' It Up"- Vocal Guide- Fate 3 - YouTube SEE ALSO: We have these three "squeeze me" stress kitties (courtesy of our awesome sound associate, Alex) near our entrance, and we make sure to poke them before we start the show. Which moment in the show are you living your best life? Definitions for use in music cataloging. Kindle Edition. Unique Hadestown Fates clothing by independent designers from around the world. Gastonia native T. Oliver Reid, a dance captain and swing in "Hadestown," was a last-minute replacement for ne of the three female Fates, ensuring that the March 9 show would go on. Indianapolis, IN 46208. Five Things You Probably Didnt Know About New York City, Jewish War Veterans127thAnniversary Program, UBS Arena President Chats About Venues Milestone, Great Neck Native To Show Belgian Breed At Prestigious Westminster, Long Island- Based Film Focuses On Mental Health. The Broadway production opened to critical acclaim and received numerous awards and nominations. At times when we have to sing in tight harmonies, its great because we find a way to become really cohesive and one mind.. Orpheus vows to find a way to free Eurydice, rallying up the workers and catching Persephone's attention in the process ("If It's True"). Vermonts Killington Resort Is Open For The Season! Tickets for "Hadestown" can be purchased online through Ticketmaster, or by phone at 800-982-2787 or through the Fox Cities PAC ticket office in-person or by phone at 920-730-3760. Its everywhere.. When Marcus King decided to reteam up with Black Keys founding member Dan Auerbach to produce Young Blood, the formers second solo outing that Travelerscan avoid thespring breakcrowdsby escaping to these charming New England destinationstoenjoy slow-living, stunning waterfront viewsand outdooractivities. Diva 1. [1][4] Mitchell described the first incarnation of the show as "a D.I.Y. The musical has political undertones, due in part to Why We Build the Wall, a powerful protest song that closes out the first act. Conceived as a DIY theater project in Vermont in 2006, followed by a concept album in 2010, Hadestown has woven its way around the globe and into the hearts of many, growing stronger and clearer with each production, ultimately landing on the Broadway stage in April to a very positive reception. Your loved one is condemned to the dark prison within the Front mans liar, never to be seen by anyone ever again. hadestown fates vocal range - hendy.sk hadestown fates vocal range. ", "Hadestown Broadway Musical Original | IBDB", "Broadway Goes Dark Amid Coronavirus Concerns", "All the Broadway shows that are reopening this fall", "HADESTOWN Becomes Longest-Running Show at the Walter Kerr Theatre", "JUST ANNOUNCED: @hadestown will launch a national tour in Fall 2020! Scott Alan - Fly Away (Never Neverland) General practice is to follow the instructions given in the Subject Cataloging Manual: Subject Headings section H 1917.5: Base vocal range on the verbal indication on the item. ", "Oklahoma! Hadestown Fates Clothing for Sale | Redbubble The Rockae (Agave) Cara Reichel, dir. She sings of her regrets as her memories of the world above slowly begin to fade ("Flowers"). Product ID 486735. For me, it was my father introducing me to great music, Shirley Temple movies, watching Fred and Ginger dance, and a lot of movie musicals, likeThe Sound of Music,Mary Poppins,and many more Disney animated movies. Hadestown | Kansas City Broadway Series are the current understudies of the Fates. ", "HADESTOWN Announces Broadway and Touring Casts Including Original Cast Members Andre De Shields, Reeve Carney, and Eva Noblezada, Plus Tom Hewitt and More! A four-track EP entitled Why We Build The Wall (Selections from Hadestown. Character: Eurydice. ", "The songs are gorgeous, the band is hot, and the lyrics are eerily apt for the times. Hades leaves Hadestown to find someone who will appreciate its safety and security. Edit Details. Eurydice begins to realize the consequences of her choice to go to Hadestown: she will soon become a forgotten laborer and can never leave unless Hades consents to let her go ("Way Down Hadestown (Reprise)"). Rachel Chavkin once again served as director, with performances scheduled for November 11 December 3, 2017, with Amber Gray and Patrick Page reprising their roles from NYTW. Patrick Page (Hades) has a voice that Reeve Carney (Orpheus) once described as from the depths of hell, and director Rachel Chavkin has called a freak of nature, in the nicest way possible. Wright sang with Columbia Records in New York and Barclay Records in France. Best musical theatre solos for female singers 7 mins In Hadestown, two ancient love stories, brought to life by singer-songwriter and actual goddess Anas Mitchell, are intertwined and presented as one long song. View the Hadestown digital program here. This show has such a huge fan base. Huge range of colors and sizes. Hadestown Vocal Selections A dozen vocal selections from the 2019 Tony Award winner for Best Musical and Best Original Score by Anas Mitchell: All I've Ever Known Epic III Flowers Hey, Little Songbird Livin' It up on Top Our Lady of the Underground Wait for Me Way down Hadestown I We Raise Our Cups Wedding Song When the Chips Are Down Why We . Start with Module 1 (Total Breath Exercise) to warm up your breath to relax the voice for vocalizing. Orpheus continues working on his song ("Epic II"), while Persephone and Hades argue ("Chant"). Following two intertwining love stories that of Regardless if somebody has tried to do something before you and failed, it doesnt mean that you shouldnt yourself try and try again., I want people to walk away from this show with a feeling of hope, said Nacer. Directed and developed by Rachel ChavkinCo-Conceived By Ben T. MatchstickMusic, Lyrics, and Book by Anais MitchellChoreography By David NeumannLighting Design by Bradley KingMusical Direction by Cody Owen StineCostume Design by Michael KrassSet Design by Rachel Hauck Sound Design by Jessica Paz and Nevin SteinbergHair Design by Jennifer MullinsMusic Arrangements and Orchestrations by Michael Chorneya and Todd SickafooseMusical Supervisor and Vocal Arrangements by Liam RobinsonDramaturg- Ken CernigilaProduction Stage Manager- Paige GrantCompany Manager- Denny DanielloCASTORPHEUS- Nicholas BaraschEURYDICE- Morgan Siobhan GreenHERMES- Levi KreisPERSEPHONE- Kimberly MarableHADES- Kevyn MorrowTHE FATES- Belen Moyano, Bex Odorisio, Shea RenneWORKERS- Lindsey Hailes, Chibueze Ihuoma, Will Mann, Sydney Parra, Jamari Johnson Williams Swings- Alex Lugo, Eddie Noel Rodriguez, Nathan Salstone, Kimberly Immanuel, Reviewed by John Garcia, Senior Chief Theater Critic/Editor/Founder, THE COLUMN. Sign up today to unlock amazing theatre resources and opportunities. More Details. It was released on March 9, 2010, through Righteous Babe Records.[1]. In the London national theatre production they are played by Carly Mercedes Dyer, Rosie Fletcher, and Gloria Onitiri. Her grandmother, Betty Morton, was a Ziegfield Follies girl; her step-grandmother Corinne Griffith, a noted author and silent screen star wrote Hail to the Redskins; her father, Georgie Price, an entertainer and founder of The Lambs Club in New York, as well as a CBS radio show host, songwriter and vaudevillian; her sister, Penny Larsen Vine, a theatre critic both on radio and in print for Variety, a former longtime member of the Outer Critics Circle, and a lead performer in countless national touring companies; one brother, Peter Price, appeared in leading roles in over 16 major motion pictures for MGM; while her other brother, Marshall Price performed at Carnegie Hall. Review: OKC Broadway Tempts Fate With HADESTOWN "Hadestown" - aroundthetownchicago.com Michael Chorney created the primary orchestrations and arrangements, with Todd Sickafoose contributing additional/co-arrangements and orchestrations. Wh --y make trou ble, wh - y make scenes? Cast. The baritone voice type is the most common type of male voice. epic!) Barasch possesses an incredible, out of this world vocal range. At the 73rd Tony Awards, Hadestown received 14 nominations (the most for the evening) and won eight of them, including Best Musical and Best Original Score. Mi cuenta; Carrito; Finalizar compra Largely present, Blackman, Nacer and Trinidad drift around the stage, often in unison, while maintaining a measure of individuality. Enter your email to be updated with all the latest news and special announcements. Hadestown was performed as a stage production in the cities of Barre and Vergennes in 2006, before going into a seven-day, ten-city tour between Mitchell's home state of Vermont and Massachusetts in 2007. Hadestownplays at The Kennedy Center Opera House, 2700 F St NW, Washington, DC, through October 31, 2021. Wright has traveled throughout four continents and currently resides in Old Town Alexandria. Some was instinctual, non-verbal decision making; other times we definitely had to clarify specific movements, counts, etc. They will go through caves, dark tunnels, etc. Its an amalgamation of styles and genres, which makes it different and so catchy and intriguing, said Blackman. Hadestown Actor Goes on for Role Typically Played by a Female - Yahoo! Results may vary. Throughout Act 1, The Fates narrate the thoughts of Orpheus and Eurydice, specifically their doubts and fears. What was the gateway show that got you into musicals or the first show you were obsessed with? The baritone is the second lowest singing range, and overlaps both Bass and Tenor. A celebratory evening with Broadway Bound: The Musicals that Never Came Calendar: Play Readings and Workshops in the DMV. ", "An epic celebration of music, togetherness and hope. It was the music that first pulled me in. covered in fog, wet surfaces, and so on. Hadestown Book: Piano/ Vocal by Mark W McCormack Making its UK debut, it ran from November 2, 2018, to January 26, 2019. Voice. Both women are sensational in the mythic roles. That was really important for me to remember, because The Fates were more powerful than the gods. Simply being in this magical show. 1. Were sisters and we are all one and what we like to call the hive mind together., I think naturally we each bring something different to the Fates, said Blackman. I try to play Chancethats what I named my accordionbefore every show.
Harley Procharger Vs Turbo, Similarities Between Anglican And Orthodox, Ink Master Contestants Who Have Died, Articles H