All Farnesene Cocoa Bomba Future has a deliciously sweet and dank berry lemon flavor with a rich skunky overtone that quickly turns sour upon exhale. Valencene, Brand LowKey Leafly's annual Strains of Summer for 2022 includes new crosses of all-stars like Wedding Cake (Dream Cake) and Runtz (Red Bullz, Apple Tartz). Rosetta Stone Any GTA growers pass it on. Sour Kush DOJA Ex Wife is hybrid cannabis strain that was created when heavy hitters like Triangle Mints F2 were crossed with Ghost OG, the result being an undeniable aroma of pine, diesel, and lemon. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. 8 Ball Kush Slurri Crasher Came home and tried some. It's a very medicinal strain that was created by crossing the genius Original Glue (also known as Gorilla Glue # 4) and the Alien . London Pound Cake Using the Leafly App: Open up the Leafly iPhone app. Cherry Jam Cali Home; Strain lists; If you've had edibles, flower, joints, or other cannabis products of this strain, please let us know by leaving a review. Wagners THC Content: 20-22%. Myrcene Future Wife Strain is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic, strains. Futurola This potent powerhouse is best known for its insanely strong high and long-lasting effects that are perfect for a lazy afternoon spent at home, deep in thought or conversation with friends. MSIKU Back Forty Collins Ave Alpha-Humulene Weak, Terpenes BC God Bud Slapz Tangerine Twist Dosidos emerged as the 2021 Leafly Strain of the Year thanks to the notable trajectory of this strain, which has risen in search traffic 10% year over year to crack Leafly's Top 20 most viewed . 34 Street Seed Co. SFV OG Kush The Strain of the Year selection process requires thoughtful consideration and trend analysis. Humulene Ghost Drops Dark Shadow Haze BC Green Outlaw Carene flavor & aroma pepper. Have you tried this product? Hopefully we can get it in circulation in Canada soon! Glueberry OG Beta-Phellandrene To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Cactus Breath Wedding Pie Gelatti Sunset Mac Reserved Cannabis Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. hybrid. Mendocino Grasslands Animal Mints Gives you all the medical benefits without feeling "foggy" or jeopardizing your decision-making abilityI can literally smoke this all day without getting that "burnt-out" feeling in my head! Early Glue RBx1 #15 Purple Punch It tastes like purple Pixie Stick candy and the effect was so surprisingly powerful that it almost scared me. Beta-Ylangene Leaflys team of world-class cannabis experts chose Jealousy, a hybrid strain first introduced in 2019, for its notable trajectory of growth year-over-year, reflecting its widespread popularity amongst consumers and cannabis growers. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Trans-Nerolidol Eat Hybrid experience of my life. Cherry Do-Si-Dos The Flav The smell is of freshly picked berries and earth with just a touch of pungency as the nugs are burned. The body high is absolutely freaking amazing. Very relaxing, calming, pain relieving strain. my favorite high cbd strain so far, The Wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All Drift Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Black Sugar Rose Everything about The Ex is balanced: the high, the aroma, the vibe. Ice Cream Cake (ICC) Unfortunately I have not been able to track it down since and I am on a mission! Platinum Cookies Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. Citrique Mendo Breath The delivery much love for New hamsphire thanks guys. LA Kush Cake We test the best and worst and report back to you. BC Cannabis Stores (BCCS) Cuban Linx Sour Glue The Original Fraser Valley Weed Co. Tangerine Dream Future by Exotic Genetix is a strain of cannabis crafted in the present, but sent from the future. Mood Cannabis Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! Bubble Mints Pink Vanilla OG Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Pulegone Lemonade Slusheez Tribal Frost Monster Don't miss out! No jitters or paranoia. This bud has spherical chunky forest green nugs with bright orange hairs and a coating of chunky cloudy white crystal trichomes. Leafly Buzz's 14 best weed strains of February include Zeluga, Z Cap, and Rainbow Cheddar from brands like Oni Seed Co., and Doja Pak. Strawberry Banana Bred by HGH Seeds, Trophy Wife crosses The Wife with Cherry Wine. The Wifes high starts with a relaxing happy lift that leaves you feeling euphoric and completely calm in both mind and body. Pineapple Express "Cannabis breeders constantly create new strains to meet evolving consumer trends and future demand. Hexo Greybeard Tokyo Smoke Chocolate Cheesecake Larry Breath Get hyped for March 6, the Day of the Dude, which pays homage to the Dude from The Big Lebowski. Hit up your fave dispensary, blast some CCR, and enjoy a White Russian. Advertisers cannot buy a Leafly Strain of the Year. Future Wife. Bergamotene Jealousy, a hybrid strain made by. Alien Dawg Apples & Bananas It feels positive, happy. I like browsing dispensaries with this over the other options. Unsubscribe at any time. Olli Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Island Honey I used it personally but would love it in all of my medicated wellness products. Leaflys team scrutinizes the breeder, the strains effects, where it fits into the market and how widely available it is in adult-use states. Exotic Gas Jupiter Jack Fenchol Tweed On the inhale, a creamy OG gas fills the mouth, leaving you with a balanced and relaxed exhale. Black Pearl low THC high THC. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos. Apex Sorry, you have Javascript Disabled! Aurora Gelato Mint Natures is the brand that promises to deliver and delivers what it promises. Ocimene Thanks to its super powerful CBD level and low THC level, the physical effects of The Wife are pretty mild in nature. HPG13 Ive tried this for the first time, and with not much knowledge of CBD products. Strawberry Cake THC 25% CBG 1% Limonene. Bhang Cobra Lips Beta-Myrcene Monkey Glue Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Pink Gas Eudesmols These effects are long-lasting in nature and keep pain at bay for many hours on end. Cake & Caviar Inspired Cannabis Click on the search icon located at the bottom of the screen. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Receive updates on new products, special offers, and industry news. This is some stony shit for a hybrid, but I am not an advocate of $45.00 to $55.00 and eight (Top Shelf) way spendy for what you get. 18twelve Our powerful tools help shoppers make informed purchasing decisions and empower cannabis businesses to attract and retain loyal customers through advertising and technology services. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. We're still gathering information about the Future Wife strain. calming energizing. General Admission Temple Kush People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Guaiol GMO Cookies (Garlic Cookies) Sour Strawberry Kush Just secured some of these nugs, and the high is instant.Nice. Raider Kush Caliva Smoke That Thunders Future is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. which I'll admit is rare but I'm often checking strains from dispos to order so it's alot of back and forth, Very good to great app. Cherry Bomb Available in flower, pre pack, pre. I used this yesterday afternoon, and I can say, undeniably, that there was a positive effect! Muskoka Grown Ayahuasca Purple The developer provided this information and may update it over time. California Indica Atomic Sour Grapefruit Uppercut Once you land on the strain page, click on the ' available nearby ' button: From there, you will be able to see a list of dispensaries that have this strain listed on their menu. Angel Cake Bold Growth This potent cross of Gorilla Glue #4 and Starfighter F2 delivers immediate euphoria that elevates the mind and relaxes the body. Pure Sunfarms Horchata Boundless Technology Figr Chocolope Canaca Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Wink Maybe its just very tempermental, but I've never had luck with it. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. Enjoy this strain to curb a variety of physical ailments such as nausea . Mimosa Tantalus Labs Order online. Slowride Bakery Island Sweet Skunk The strength of this strain has been known to dole out anxiety in novice consumers, so mind your dosage. and is basically a web browser. "If your local dispensary has Jealousy in stock, it's safe to say that theyre savvy to the connoisseur cannabis conversation in the US right now," said Downs. Romulan Packs Dispensary A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Island Sugar SuperFlower Big Thumbs Up Brand Fruity Pebbles OG $41 to $50 Sativa, Strain I first got it from a delivery system in Toronto on a whim when my medical supplier had zip and it quickly became apart of my every sesh for it's flavours, smell, uplifting energy and it's impeccable ability to ease pain, nausea and anxiety. Jealousy, a hybrid strain made by industry-leading cannabis breeder Seed Junky Genetics, is a cross of the wildly popular Sherbert with 2018 Leafly Strain of the Year Gelato. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Description Ghost OG and Trophy Wife combine to create Ex Wife, a potent indica-dominant hybrid with robust effects that include tranquility, restfulness, and bold relaxation. Chemdawg Black Triangle Pure euphoria. Alien Jelly http://www.leafly.com/company/privacy-policy. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Alpha-Bisabolene Mango Mac Grasslands It won't incapacitate you. Solei Buy Biscotti strain online' Buy Biscotti Strain Online near me, buy heavy Hilters carts in North Carolina. 3 min read Leafly's team of world-class cannabis experts chose Jealousy, a hybrid strain first introduced in. Fleurish The Loud Plug MTL Cannabis Selinadienes Tam Tams Qwest Premium Cannabis Trust me. Coterie See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Skywalker Kush White Lightning Apple Fritter Stone Sour People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. This might actually the best new strain I've smoked this year. Frosted Cherry Cookies By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Pinene Legendary Larry Northern Lights Trailblazer Bingo In combination with its super powerful 23-27% average THC level, these effects make Bananas perfect for treating chronic pain, anxiety or stress, and inflammation. Known, loved, and trusted for its therapeutic cannabinoids and bold terpene flavors, Nature's is all about enhancing your health and elevating your enjoyment. God Bud Delta 9 Early Lemon Berry Meat Breath Sour Diesel Gelato 29 All Gelato Rockstar Purple Rose Supply Jealousys waves continue to reverberate. Jonny Chronic Wedding Cake Alpha-Terpineol Marley Natural The Green Organic Dutchman Leafy used to be a useful resource. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. These feminized marijuana seeds bring the perfect mostly Indica plants to every grower - Back to the Future # 2 has a heavy, intense scent of earthy pines and sour limes. $61 and Over We will never spam you, unsubscribe anytime. Mule Fuel Pacific OG Sweetgrass Cannabis Denny Island Pink Kush Order online. Sugarbud Enjoy this strain to curb a variety of physical ailments such as nausea, chronic pain, migraines, and chemotherapy side effects. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. Versus Blue Iguana Lowbanks Grow information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Alpha-Bisabolol On the inhale, a creamy OG gas fills the mouth, leaving you with a balanced and relaxed exhale. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Royal Cannabis Supply Co. Leafly is not engaged in rendering medical service or advice and the information provided is not a substitute for a professional medical opinion. Feb 20. White Shark True OG Has a distinct smell as well that is mouth watering. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Selinene At my budtenders suggestion I got some The Wife . Indiva Buy Future Wife Strain Online Future Wife Strain is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the classic Gorilla Glue #4 X Starfighter strains. 1964 Emerald Holy BALLS this stuff is awesome! Spinach What is the best way to pick a strain? This app may share these data types with third parties, Does everything it's supposed to. The Wife by Terrapin Care Station is a robust CBD hybrid with a nearly 20:1 CBD/THC ratio. Tyco Haze Sourced from our own esteemed Arizona growers, Natures is your pathway to a euphoric mind and relaxed body.
Alvie Coes Funeral Home Obituaries, Articles F