He deviated slightly from our original text when he gave the speech but was happy with the all the positive feedback he got. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page. - Gene Perret, "When a man retires, his wife gets twice the husband but only half the income" - Chi Chi Rodriguez, "There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working" - Robert Half, "I have never liked working. 49 likes Like "A man approaching retirement called the retirement office to inquire about his pension. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. - Gene Perret " The goal is to enjoy these years to the fullest, but not so fully that you run out of money. Jonathan Clements, My retirement plan is to get thrown into a minimum security prison in Hawaii. Julius Sharpe, What do you call a person who is happy on Monday? Discover and share police retirement quotes funny. George Orwell. They focus on the loss of mental faculty, the downside of a career and even death. "Let me be clear - no one is above the law. Retirement is like coming home one day and telling your wife honey i m home for good. The streets are largely desolate, but criminals are becoming emboldened to commit property crimes, racing into and out of grocery markets and retail stores and helping themselves to whatever they please, knowing that there will be no consequences for their crimes. The setting was his company staffroom. Retirement is like coming home one day and telling your wife honey i m home for good. Related Topics Officers put themselves in harm's way every day in the pursuit of justice and the protection of the innocent from those who would hurt or even kill them. Police Officer Poetry Gifts Police Appreciation Police Week Ideas Police Officer Wife, Funny Police Officer Retirement Invitation Zazzle Com Retirement Invitations Retirement Parties Retirement Party Invitations, Https Encrypted Tbn0 Gstatic Com Images Q Tbn 3aand9gcrolsz0cgixoy0vjh Zbvypobq9on6v6kasbq Usqp Cau, Funny Police Officer Retirement Party Invitation Zazzle Com Retirement Party Invitations Retirement Party Invitation Wording Retirement Parties, Police Retirement Plaque And Wording Samples Police Retirement Party Police Retirement Gifts Retirement Plaques, Retired Police Mug Time To Give It Arrest Retired Policeman Police Mug Retirement Mug Retirement Police Mug Retirement Gifts Policeman Police Retirement Gifts Police Retirement Party Retirement Gifts, Funny Police Retirement Gifts In 2020 Police Retirement Gifts Funny Retirement Gifts Gifts For Cops, Gallery For Police Officer Quotes And Poems Police Officer Quotes Police Officer Police Quotes, Retirement Poems For Colleagues And Co Workers Retirement Wishes For Coworker Funny Retirement Poems Funny Retirement Wishes, Funny Retirement Wishes Humorous Quotes And Messages Funny Retirement Wishes Retirement Humor Retirement Quotes Funny, Police Retirement Quotes Funny Quotesgram Retirement Quotes Funny Retirement Quotes Police Retirement Party, A Hero S Welcome Police 1 By Robert Longley Police Memorial Hero Quotes Hero, 20 Cops Memes Humor In 2020 Cops Humor Police Humor Cop Jokes, Police Retirement Card Police Officer Gifts Retirement Cards Police Retirement Gifts, Retirement Quotes 40 Funny And Inspirational Gems Retirement Quotes Funny Happy Retirement Quotes Retirement Quotes Inspirational, Unique Retirement Gifts For Police Officer Unique Retirement Gifts Retirement Gifts Retirement Quotes. Thank you, and congratulations! She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. We wish you the best retirement possible. Law Enforcement Retirement Quotes. Integrity is taking it." M.H. Ah, sure you're going to be in good shape and healthy during your retirement. Best Police Officer Quotes. To me a job is an invasion of privacy. Danny McGoorty, There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working Robert Half, The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off. Abe Lemons, Retirement: When you stop lying about your age and start lying around the house. Unknown, Retirement: Its nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese. Gene Perret, Spreading sheets sounds more appealing than a spreadsheet. Unknown, The best time to start thinking about your retirement is before the boss does. Unknown, He who laughs last at the bosss jokes probably isnt far from retirement. Unknown, Im not just retiring from the company, Im also retiring from my stress, my commute, my alarm clock, and my iron. Hartman Jule, I cant wait to retire so I can get up at 6 oclock in the morning and go drive around really slow and make everybody late for work. Unknown, When you retire, you switch bosses from the one who hired you to the one who married you. Unknown, In your retirement years never drink coffee at lunch; it will keep you aware in the afternoon. Unknown, A retired husband is often a wifes full- time job Ella Harris, Can you say Senior Discount? Carolyn Leigh and Cy Coleman Jump in! - Danny McGoorty, "In retirement, every day is Boss Day and every day is Employee Appreciation Day." - Ogden Nash, "A lot of our friends complain about their retirement. Have mercy! You will be rewarded in Heaven. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If we had more police officers like you it would be a better world. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'PBAB7UW-RBxW6Wh3Et15aw',sig:'eEwqMfuM0m_-YcF2621naxQm-UrRfozj7K0hn30qaKg=',w:'479px',h:'359px',items:'511643600',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })}); Amid this current pandemic of COVID-19also known as coronaviruspolice across the country are being pressed to their limit. ", "Retirement adds 5 days to your weekend! The public we serve, the press who observe, the politicians who govern and the police officers & staff who i have worked. | Theme by ThemeinProgress The world needs more police officers like you. You may have known and worked with them for years. Positive police quotes funny police quotes quotes for appreciation plaques police officer retirement quotes police officer quotes and sayings abraham lincoln quotes albert einstein quotes bill gates quotes bob marley quotes bruce lee quotes buddha quotes confucius quotes. Morale is tanking and the stresses of the job are ever-increasing. Showing search results for "Funny Police Retirement" sorted by relevance. Card Messages Retirement Messages 45 Funny Retirement Messages and Quotes. Funny retirement speech sample. Theyre called naps. Terri Guillemets, Retirement can be a great joy if you can figure out how to spend time without spending money. Author Unknown, Retirement: Worlds longest coffee break. Unknown, Retirement: No Job, No Stress, No Pay! Unknown, Instead of saving for someone elses college education, Im currently saving for a luxury retirement community replete with golf carts and handsome young male nurses who love butterscotch. Jen Kirkman, Retirement is like a long vacation in Vegas. It's always been tough, but these days it's even more difficult. People's sense of humour differs so keep in mind not everyone will be so relaxed about a joke at there expense. - George Burns, "You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely." Your email address will not be published. "We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player." "Does your wife beat you up?" "No, I always up before her." "Why do you want this divorce?" "She going to kill me." "What makes you think that? Either text it to your officer (right now! ", Think about retirement as being two six-month holidays per year. Use them in a card or to say in person to someone who is about to retire. Thank goodness for people like you who are willing to keep putting the uniform on until retirement. This scripture is a great way to remind your officer of the importance of what he does. Michael Jordan. Cases get tossed, criminals walk free, victims are re-victimized, and yet every day, police set out on the streets in a constant effort to keep their communities safe. Cases get tossed, criminals walk free, victims are re-victimized, and yet every day, police set out on the streets in a constant effort to keep their communities safe. Funny Retirement Messages for Police Officers You've served and done your hard time, now you can enjoy freedom! Funny law enforcement retirement gift for a chief of police editable t shirt design svg. - Unknown, "Why do retirees smile all the time? QuotesGram, Inspirational Police Quotes And Sayings. I chose Jordan here because in law enforcement so many things canand regularly dogo wrong, and yet police officers press on in their mission to serve and protect. - Unknown, "He who laughs last at the bosss jokes probably isnt far from retirement." 4 the police are the. Today, I want to use your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for keeping us safe each and every day. 12015 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Suite 350. ), Unshakeable: A Hope-Filled Devotional For Police Wives Facing An Anti-Cop World, Refuge: A Spiritual Guide To A More Peaceful Law Enforcement Home, What You Need To Remember When The World Hates Your Husband, How To Better Organize Your Life As A Police Wife, 20 Ways To Make Your Officers Entire Day, 8 Police Wife Quotes To Lift You Up When Youre Down, How To Cope With The 10 Most Common Police Wife Problems. ", "Spreading sheets sounds more appealing than a spreadsheet." But you can trying to find some happiness and humour in their leaving is important and focusing on the positives should be encouraged. All Rights Reserved. You have served and protected for many years. 2. New cops arrive in this profession with an eagerness that is almost unrivaled in any other job. Happy retirement!, In retirement, every day is Boss Day and every day is Employee Appreciation Day. Terri Guillemets, When you retire, you switch bosses from the one who hired you to the one who married you. Gene Perret, Theres never enough time to do all the nothing you want. Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes, Retirement adds 5 days to your weekend! I hope these quotes help you keep your head upand on a swivelwhile working the streets. "Retirement: When you stop lying about your age and start lying around the house.". The emblem of the thin blue line shows just how seriously police officers take this heavy responsibility in service of their community. A funny retirement quote or message is a great way to put a smile on their face or bring some humor to what might be a nervous time for them. Beautiful Retirement Poems Each poet examines the fundamental opposites of bliss and poison. Unknown. (14) This Police Service Award Plaque is the perfect way to celebrate police officers for 10, 20 or 30 years of faithful service. You who pretended to work. I dont know about you, but I love a good inspirational quote. This one is pretty self-explanatory. Add oneor moreof your favorite quotes in the comments below. We are all accountable for our actions." ~ Antonio Villaraigosa. Please grant me the awareness of gratitude for a full belly and all my teeth now that I part ways with the vending machine downstairs O! In my society the Pizza Man gets to my house faster than the police!
The Negative Impact Of Computers On Modern Language, Why Marriage Doesn't Work For Our Generation, Cheez It Bag Expiration Date Codes, Articles F