Wayne Newton. 60 Greatest Old-Time Radio Shows Starring Frank Sinatra and Friends (30 Discs) January 3-9, 1980 Ceaser's Palace, Las Vegas, NV, January 22-25, 1980 Rio Palace, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, January 26, 1980 Maracana Stadium, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, February 2, 1980 Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA, February 3, 1980 Shrine Auditorium, Los Angeles, CA (Ronald Reagan fundraiser, with Dean Martin), February 15, 1980 Canyon Country Club, Palm Springs, CA (Desert Hospital Benefit), March 28-30 1980 The Resorts International, Atlantic City, NJ, April 13-15, 1980 The Resorts International, Atlantic City, NJ, May 23-26, 1980 The Resorts International, Atlantic City, NJ, June 13-26, 1980 Carnegie Hall, New York, NY, July 3-8, 1980 Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, CA (supported by Sergio Mendes), July 24-30, 1980 Ceaser's Palace, Las Vegas, NV, I've Got The World On A String / The Best Is Yet To Come / The Lady Is A Tramp / When Your Lover Has Gone / Please Be Kind / I Guess I'll Have To Hang My Tears Out To Dry / More Than You Know / I've Got You Under My Skin / As Time Goes By / Granda / Summer Me, Winter Me / The Song Is You / You And Me / New York, New York, August 8, 1980 Monaco (Princess Grace Red Cross Benefit), August 24-31, 1980 The Resorts International, Atlantic City, NJ (2 shows), Dean: Medley When Your Drinking - The Gentleman Is A Tramp / Everybody Loves Somebody / Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown / Welcome To My World / Little Green Apples / That's Amore. Orchestra Conducted By: Vincent Falcone jr. 1980 Sep 16 1980; Frank Sinatra Royal Albert Hall, London - Sep 17, 1980 Sep 17 1980; Last updated: 20 Feb 2023, 07:11 Etc/UTC. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life / What Now My Love / My Heart Stood Still / Moonlight In Vermont / Summer Wind / You Will be My Music / More Than You Know / Mack The Knife / What's New / Bewitched / Angel Eyes / If / When Joanna Loved Me / For Once In My Life / Lonely Town / New York, New York / Where Or When / My Way / Maybe This Time / The Lady Is A Tramp / 75 min. November 13, 1988 San Carlos, CA, The Circle Star Theater, November 26, 1988 The Forum, Los Angeles, Ultimate Event, November 30-December 4, 1988 Fox Theatre, Detroit, MI (with Liza Minnelli & Sammy Davis Jr.). The "Guinness Book of British Hit Singles and Albums" stated he was "regarded by many as the greatest song stylist of the 20th century" as well as being the "first teen idol". Frank Sinatra) Joe Cada is in the final six of the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event for the second time in 10 years! Concert People. Starring Frank Sinatra Genres Music Videos and Concerts Subtitles December 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1987 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, December 30, 1987 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, December 31, 1987 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, January 1, 2, 1988 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, January 9, 1988 Sanctuary Cove, Sydney, Australia, All Of Me / You Make Me Feel So Young / For Once In My Life / Summer Wind / Maybe This Time / If / You Are The Sunshine Of My Life / What's New / Come Fly With Me / Medley: The Gal That Got Away - It Never Entered My Mind / Easy To Love / Bewitched / Mack The Knife / The Lady Is A Tramp / My Way / New York, New York, January 29,30, 1988 San Diego, Sports Arena, February 11, 12, 1988 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, February 13, 1988 Bally's Grand, Atlantic City, New Jersey, February 14, 15, 16, 17, 1988 Las Vegas, Bally's Grand, March 13, 1988 Oakland Coliseum, California, w/Dean & Sammy, Dean: When You're Drinking - Burbon From Heaven / Everybody Loves Somebody / Where Or When / Welcome To My World /Here Comes My Baby Back Again / Little Ol' Winemaker Me / That's Amore / Sammy: Here I'll Stay / Monologue / Another Spring / I've Gotta Be Me /Medley: Sam & Drums /The Candy Man / What Kind Of Fool Am I / Mr. Bojangles / Frank: I've Got The World On A String / What Now My Love / Maybe This Time / For Once In My Life / This Is All I Ask / Mack The Knife / Medley: The Gal That Got Away - It Never Entered My Mind / You Are The Sunshine Of My Life / New York, Now York / Frank, Dean & Sammy: Comedy / Medley: Side By Side - I've Heard That Song Before - All Or Nothing At All - Memories Are Made Of This - Something's Gotta Give - Love And Marriage - Volare - That Old Black Magic - Witchcraft - Bye Bye Blackbird - I Got Plenty O'Nuttin' - Come Fly With Me - Gonna Build A Mountain - Oh, Marie - Hava Negilah - All Of Me - You'r Nobody Till Somebody Love You / The Oldest Established /, March 15, 1988 Vancouver, BC, The Pacific Coliseum, w/Dean & Sammy, March 16, 1988 Seattle, Washington, Frank, Dean, & Sammy. KATE BUSH - THEM HEAVY PEOPLE LIVE (REVOLVER), KATE BUSH'S FIRST TV Kln Frechen Benzelrather Eisenbahn -Kite & Wuthering Heights LIVE, July 3-8, 1980 Universal Amphitheatre, Los Angeles, CA, November 30-December 4, 1988 Fox Theatre, Detroit, MI, Sammy Davis Jr.'s 60th Anniversary Celebration. Frank Sinatra In Hollywood (1940-1964) (6 Discs) 2006. July 9, 1986 Garden State Arts Center, Holmdel, N.J. L.A. Is My Lady / What Now My Love / The Summer Wind / Where Or When / Someone To Watch Over Me / It's Alright With Me / I've Got You Under My Skin / Bewitched / For Once In My Life / Soliloquy / Monologue / Girl From Ipanema / New York, New York / My Heart Stood Still / The Best Is Yet To Come / Moonlight In Vermont / My Way / Mack The Knife, July 10, 1986 Holmdel, NJ, The Garden State Arts Center, July 26, 1986 Honolulu (Hawaii), Aloha Stadium, August 12, 1986 Los Angeles, Universal Amphitheater, Benefit for Mexico's earthquake victims - hosted by Placido Domingo, September 7, 1986 Cincinnati, The Riverbend, September 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 1986 Chicago, The Chicago Theater, September 19, 20, 1986 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, September 25, 1986 Madrid, Spain, Bernabeu Stadium, September 26, 1986 Bernabeu Stadium, Madrid, Spain. Frank Sinatra 1980 Souvenir Concert Programme 100 Pages. Find out when Frank Sinatra last played live near you. Born: December 12, 1915 Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey, USA Generation: Greatest Generation Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit Star Sign: Sagittarius Died: May 14, 1998 (aged 82) Articles and Photos Voice Of The Century - 'And Not Even Close' A few bonus tracks are also included on each disc. September 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 1981 New York City, Carnegie Hall. Directors Walter C. Miller, Vincent Falcone Jr. Fly Me To The Moon / Just The Way You Are / At Long Last Love / Summer Wind / My Kind Of Town / Something / Pennies From Heaven / For Once In My Life / All The Way / Where Or When / April In Paris / You Are The Sunshine Of My Life / Mack The Knife / Witchcraft / My Heart Stood Still / Bewitched / New York, New York / Strangers In The Night / I've Got The World On A String / My Way / The Lady Is A Tramp / 73 min. We've compiled a . It is now one of the hottest destinations for live music. I Get A Kick Out Of You / Come Rain Or Come Shine / I've Got You Under My Skin / When Your Lover Has Gone / The Lady Is A Tramp / I've Got The World On A String / Tony Matolla Solo / I Guess I'll hang My Tears Out To Dry / Change Partners / Charles Turner Solo / The Best Is Yet To Come / New York, New York - Lullaby Intro / 55 min. In late June 1984, a. Without A Song / L.A. Is My Lady / Where Or When / Where Or When / Come Rain Or Come Shine / Change Partners (New Swing Arrangement By Joe Parnello) / The Gal That Got Away / It's Alright With Me / Here's To The Band / Monologue / Tony Mottola Solo - Malaguena / The Girl From Ipanema / Luck Be A Lady / It Was A Very Good Year / You Make Me Feel So Young / One For My Baby / Mack The Knife / I've Got You Under My Skin / New York, New York / 75 min. Frank Sinatra in Sancturary Cove, Brisband, 9th Jan, 1988 (full concert) sinatrafan. Warner Brothers 2300 [CD]; Released March, 1980 1. The following is a list of Frank Sinatra's live performances which have been recorded. I Get A Kick Out Of You / The One I Love / I Can't Get Started / Without A Song / Monday Morning Quarterback / The Lady Is A Tramp / Monologue / Medley Summertime - It Ain't Necessarily So - Where's My Bess / Night And Day / Laura - Charles Turner Solo / In The Still Of The Night / The House I Live In / All Or Nothing At All / It Had To Be You / New York, New York / 65 min. I've Got The World On A String / Witchcraft / Where Or When / The Summer Wind / My Heart Stood Still / Just The Way You Are / Medley The Gal That Got Away - It Never Entered My Mind / For Once In My Life / Spring Is Here / Soliloquy / Monologue / You Are The Sunshine Of My Life / Maybe This Time / My Way / Something / Angel Eyes / Mack The Knife / New York, New York / 73 min. Frank Sinatra Souvenir Programme Royal Festival Hall/Royal Albert Hall 1980. Let's Face the Music and Dance (Berlin) - 2:50 6. Mack The Knife / Come Rain Or Come Shine / The September Of My Years / The Summer Wind / I Get A Kick Out Of You / My Heart Stood Still / Medley: The Gal That Got Away - It Never Entered My Mind / Monologue / Soliloquy / Witchcraft / The Lady Is A Tramp / I've Got The World On A String / One For My Baby / Strangers In The Night / My Way / New York, New York / 66 min. San Diego Union-Leader columnist Don Freeman recalled how on . Frank Sinatra: In Concert At The Royal Festival Hall was a 50-minute TV special filmed in color by the BBC, capturing Ol' Blue Eyes performing onstage in London, one of his favorite cities.. Street of Dreams (Lewis/Young) - 3:32 7. September 2, 1988 Atlantic City, Bally's Grand, September 3,1988 Bally's , Atlantic City, Frank & Tony Bennett. / Teach Me Tonight / Pennies From Heaven / Tony Matolla - Solo / I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry / New York, New York / 77 min. Frank & Rick - Fly Me to the Moon (feat. Is My Lady / Someone To Watch Over Me / Come Rain Or Come Shine / My Heart Stood Still / New York, New York / Monologue / The Girl From Ipanema / Change Partners / April In Paris / The Best Is Yet To Come / Spring Is Here / It's Alright With Me / One For My Baby / Mack The Knife / 75 min. Register Free. 1961 January 19, 1961 Inauguration For John F. Kennedy, Washington DC Co-hosted by : Frank Sinatra (one song by FS) The House I Live In We would go anywhere he was performing on the east coast. September 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 1984 London, England, The Royal Albert Hall, September 25, 1984 Paris, France, Moulin Rouge, October 1, 1984 Wien/Austria, Stadthalle, with Buddy Rich, FS receives the sterreichisches Ehrenzeichen f1r Wissenschaft und Kunst, October 2, 1984 Wien, Austria, Stadthalle, with Buddy Rich, October 12,13, 1984 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget (two shows), November 2, 3, 1984 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget (two shows), November 8, 1984 Los Angeles, 20th Century Fox, Soundstage 15, November 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 1984 Los Angeles, Universal Amphitheater, December 27, 28, 29, 30, 1984 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, January 12, 1985 New York City (Cerebral Palsy Telethon), February 7,8,10,11, 1985 Fort Lauderdale, FL, The Sunrise Musical Theater, (Miracle Ball benefit for St.Jude's Children's Research Center), February 14,15,16,17, 1985 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, March 15, 16, 1985 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, March 28, 1985 Kansas City, The Kemper Arena, April 12,13, 1985 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, April 17,18,19, 1985 Tokyo, Japan, Budokan, April 18, 1985 "Sinatra In Japan", The Budokan, Tokyo, Japan, Orchestral Overture / The Lady Is A Tramp / My Way / I've Got You Under My Skin / Something / I Get A Kick Out Of You / My Kind Of Town / Someone To Watch Over Me / All Or Nothing At All / Mack The Knife / Luck Be A Lady / L.A. Is My Lady / Strangers In The Night / Come Rain Or Come Shine / Pennies From Heaven / One For My Baby / New York New York, April 22, 1985 Tokyo/Japan, The Imperial Hotel, April 25, 1985 Hongkong, The Hongkong Coliseum, April 26, 1985 Budokan Concert, Tokyo, Japan, May 24,25,26,27,29,30,31, 1985 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, September 1, 1985 Las Vegas, The Golden Nugget, September 5,6,7,8,9,10,11, 1985 New York City, Carnegie Hall. Black Sabbath With Ronnie James Dio Live In Concert 1980s Poster. No user attended. November 8, 1988 Houston, The Summit, with Liza Minnelli and Sammy Davis Jr. Orchestra conducted by Frank Sinatra jr. (Frank), I've Got The World On A String / Where Or When / Come Rain Or Come Shine / The September Of My Years / For Once In My Life / My Heart Stood Still / Monologue / Strangers In The Night / Mack The Knife / Ol' Man River / My Way / Guys And Dolls Medley w/Frank, Liza, & Sammy: Guys And Dolls (ALL) - If I Were A Bell (Liza) - Luck Be A Lady (ALL) - Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat (Sammy) - The Oldest Established (ALL) / Medley with Frank, Sammy Davis jr. and Liza Minnelli: / Style (All) / Witchcraft (Frank & Sammy) / Liza With A 'Z' (Liza) / Talk To The Animals (Sammy) / All Or Nothing At All (Frank) / Money Makes The World Go 'Round (Liza) / Once In A Lifetime (Sammy) / I've Got You Under My Skin (Frank) / Maybe This Time (Liza) / I Gotta Be Me (Sammy) / All The Way (Frank) / Old Friends (Liza) / The Birth Of The Blues (Sammy) / The Lady Is A Tramp (Frank) / And The World Goes Round (Liza) / There's A Boat That's Leaving Soon For New York (Sammy) / New York New York (All), November 11, 1988 San Carlos/CA, The Circle Star Theater, November 12, 1988 Circle Star Theater, San Carlos, California. But his dates were overshadowed by Barbra Streisand's return to live. kennyluc1 Frank Sinatra collector Location: Peekskill, N.y. 10566 I also saw him for the first time at the Uris theater in 1975. then when I returned from Germany in 1980 and began to hang out with all the NYC Sinatraphiles. Interestingly it had a cross-over effect on country music, for example, Jimmy Rogers, and equally interesting, was revived in the mid-1950s by Frank Sinatra and picked up by pop singer Bobby Darin. January 25, 1974 Las Vegas, Caesar's Palace January 26, 1974 Concert : Las Vegas, Caesar's Palace Tina Sinatra marries Wes Farrell in Las Vegas January 27,28,29,30,31, 1974 Las Vegas, Caesar's Palace March 9, 1974 Santa Clara/CA (Benefit) Frank Sinatra Tour April 1974 April 8, 1974 Carnegie Hall, New York City, NY (Variety Clubs Int. In 1975, the Harford Civic Center opened as a sports arena and concert venue. Shop Frank Sinatra: Concert Collection [7 Discs] [DVD] at Best Buy. October 24, 1987 Reunion Area, Dallas, Texas. Between 1940 and 1943 he recorded 23 top-10 singles and reached the top position of the male-singer polls in Billboardand Downbeat magazines. October 18, 1987 United Way 75th Anniversary, Las Vegas, Convention Center, October 24, 1987 Come Swing With Me, Dallas, Texas. 11/30/88-12/4/88 1988 Detroit, Fox Theater, with Liza Minnelli and Sammy Davis Jr. Orchestra Conducted By: Morty Stevens (Sammy), Bill Lavorgna (Liza), Frank Sinatra jr.(Frank), Where Or When / For Once In My Life / Mack The Knife / One For My Baby / My Way / Medley with Sammy Davis jr. and Liza Minnelli: Style (All) - Witchcraft (Frank & Sammy) - Liza With A 'Z'(Liza) - Talk To The Animals (Sammy) - All Or Nothing At All (Frank) - Money Makes The World Go 'Round (Liza) - Once In A Lifetime (Sammy) - I've Got You Under My Skin (Frank) - Maybe This Time (Liza) - I Gotta Be Me (Sammy) - All The Way (Frank) - Old Friends (Liza) - The Birth Of The Blues (Sammy) - The Lady Is A Tramp (Frank) - And The World Goes Round (Liza) - There's A Boat That's Leaving Soon For New York (Sammy) - New York New York (All), December 8-10, 1988 Bally's Grand, Atlantic City, NJ, December 11, 1988 Bally's Grand,Atlantic City, Frank & Sammy(Early Show), Orchestra Conducted By: Morty Stevens (Sammy) and Frank Sinatra jr. (Frank). July 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 1988 Reno, Bally's Grand. Fly Me To The Moon / The Best Is Yet To Come / When Joanna Loved Me / Come Rain Or Come Shine / My Kind Of Town / I've Got You Under My Skin / Strangers In The Night / The Lady Is A Tramp / Medley The Gal That Got Away - It Never Entered My Mind / I Get A Kick Out of You / As Time Goes By - Frank & Tony Matolla / I've Got The World on A String / These Foolish Things / Pennies From Heaven / New York, New York / My Way / 55 min. May 9, 1981 Pennsylvania, Valley Forge Theater, Many Songs Incl. I've Got The World On A String / What Now My Love / I Get A Kick Out Of You / My Heart Stood Still / Luck Be A Lady / I've Got A Crush On You / Mack The Knife / Monologue I / The Girls I've Never Kissed / For Once In My Life / Someone To Watch Over Me / Monologue II / Maybe This Time / I've Got You Under My Skin / One To A Customer / My Way / New York, New York / 84 min. May 20, 1981 Resorts International, Atlantic City, New Jersey, May 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 1981 Atlantic City, The Resorts International, May 28, 1981 Caesar's Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada, June 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 1981 Boston, The Metropolitan Center, June 10, 1981 Las Vegas, Aladdin Hotel (University of Nevada benefit), June 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16,17, 1981 Las Vegas, Caesar's Palace, July 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 1981 Sun City, Bophutatswana, Overture/ Fly Me To The Moon / The Best Is Yet To Come / When Joanna Loved Me / Come Rain Or Come Shine / I've Got You Under My Skin / Strangers In The Night / The Lady Is A Tramp / New York, New York / Monologue / Angel Eyes / I Get A Kick Out Of You / Luck Be A Lady / These Foolish Things / My Kind Of Town / You And Me (Forgets The Words And Stops) / Summer Me, Winter Me / Pennies From Heaven / My Way /, August 6, 7, 8, 9, 1981 Buenos Aires, Argentina, Luna Park Stadium, August 10, 1981 Luna Park Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Sentro Knitting Machine, Hafiz Love Poems Wedding, Mobile Billboard Rates, Articles F