He immediately jumped into our arms and snuggled up. The earth absorbs 47% of the suns rays in the form of thermal energy, more than 500 times what we can use. I will. Migo is extremely smart, happy, healthy and very friendly. Counts may not reflect the number of records that will appear in search results. Yoder, who owns Artisan Creek, also known as Sunrise Kennel, was issued multiple violations including failure to fully address the issue of 12 dogs needing dental assistance. I was nervous purchasing a pup sight unseen, but have NO regrets. I absolutely love the puppy we adopted!!! We love him so much. The Humane Societynotes the report is not a list of the worst operations, as many puppy mills are not inspected at all and thus operated in secrecy. Bruin went for his wellness, rabies & distemper. Hes the best dog Ive ever had! We are beyond thrilled and obsessed with her. Hi Elton, Just wanted to update you on Stella. Allen Yoder in Sugarcreek, Ohio | Phone Number, Email, Address - Spokeo I had a great experience with them. Weve had our Puppy for 2 Weeks she is awesome. We are so thrilled with our pup! Elton is registered to vote in Holmes County, Ohio. She is so incredibly smart. We could not have asked for a better dog. Arnie was Ego. I highly recommend this breeder! 6 court search results for people named "Elton Yoder" in the United States. Sugarcreek, OH 44681-7728. We received Van delivery of our mini-Bernedoodle from the Bernedoodles in Sugarcreek, Ohio July 27, 2022. We looked for a doodle for over 5 years! Our sweet boy Migo was in great spirits when he arrived. elton yoder sugarcreek, ohio Steven J. and Ellen Yoder. You all were so easy to work with. Copyright 2013-2018 Online Advertising, LLC, Narvon PA 17555. Phone Number: See available information. Auggie was clearly socialized and well crate trained. We could not be happier. Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. Refine Your Search Results. But I couldnt find a mini-bernedoodle in AZ in our budget and so I reached out to the Bernedoodles. Our big boy We named him Loki Bear. Weve had our puppy just shy of a month and she could not have been a better fit for our family! 3523 Hope Springs Drive NW Sugarcreek, OH 44681. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants . Search for birth, death, marriage, divorce, US Census, and military records. Thank you, happy I found yall. Just stunningly handsome. He was so excited!! There was constant contact with the breeder and then the delivery company. This is Tammy M. Willie (Brady) had his 4month shots today. We love our new puppy , Shes been with us a month now and has adapted well! Thank you Elton and the bernedoodles.com for making the whole puppy adoption process so wonderful. This was our son meeting them for the first time. He has a great disposition and loves everyone. Feel free to browse hundreds of active classified puppy for sale listings, from dog breeders in Pa and the surrounding areas. Just wanted to again say THANK YOU! Spokeo's database, while extensive, does not contain all U.S. warrant, arrest, court, or other related records. Thanks for making the adoption effortless. Cant believe she is ours. We love her so much. We could not be happier. I can tell your son has loved these puppies, she is so snuggly & socialized. I could not have received a more perfect puppy thank you Elton and family! She is very athletic, fully potty trained and very smart. He knows how to sit and shake and weve only had him for a week! Good evening Elton- we are the family that adopted Delight the mini Bernedoodle just before Christmas. Thank you! if the company chooses to hide the private information on their profile from the general public. This is my Granddog from a litter last year. Miss Winnie is doing quite well!! The entire experience couldnt have been better. Payments are sent directly to sellers; Lancaster Puppies is not in any way involved in We are so happy with our little Bernedoodle. Ms Gloria, now known as Rocky arrived yesterday evening. Our friends also adopted from them as well as our daughter and son-in-law! I will also add, Paisley got sick on our long drive home and this breeder followed up with me, checked on her, and even offered to overnight meds if we needed them. My grandkids are in love with her too. We love our new puppy, Coco We have had her for 2 weeks She is so Wonderful!! Elton was a delight to work with in the adoption process. He knows too many commands to list, he still remains on his puppy kibble he came on, he loves treats, and. Related To Emanuel Yoder, . Just to give you an update. The delivery service arrived at our home in SW Florida less than 24 hours after they departed with Amy (who now answers to Berkley) with a very healthy puppy. Elton Yoder | Lancaster Puppies Stays in his crate from 9-6, all night without making a peep and hasnt had any accidents in their since night 2 and that was totally my fault. You really produce amazing puppies!! Thank you SO much! And she absolutely loves the cat! Uncover Elton's photos, videos, and more . Questions? He is a perfect match for us! We are extremely grateful to have found The Bernedoodles and brought Jackson into our family! Elton Yoder | Buckeye Puppies We could not be happier with this ball of fluff. He weighs 38 lbs and is already over 1 year old. The entire experience from beginning to end was Perfect in EVERY WAY!!! She has long eyelashes, & is such a Character. In the past, Elton has also been known as Elton A Yoder. Thank you so much! Patricia Yoder Obituary (2020) - Sugarcreek, OH - The Times Reporter Elton thank you for walking me through the process of getting Honey, as I was extremely skeptical because I live in AZ. Powerful social search locates profiles on social networks, dating sites, online shopping, web forums, music platforms, etc. We only had him one day!! You really produce amazing puppies!! Greetings from California! Bruin went for his wellness, rabies & distemper. . Theodore (Mr. Harvey) is a perfectly healthy little man and is perfect for our family. Arnie has always slept through the night from the start. We are so thrilled with our pup! Thank you so much for everything! He was delivered via AndyFurryPet Transport happy and well-loved and adjusted quickly to his new surroundings. He told me they hand-deliver their puppies! We are truly loving our little lady! Cheryl Kinder of East Palestine was found twice last year to be non-compliant after multiple violations were found during inspections in September and October. Such a great pup. Whatever your need, give us a challenge and well make a hole. We named her this because, in her very first video with your beautiful daughter, she stopped to smell a flower that looked like a little Daisy. He is the absolute sweetest. He loves car rides and trips to Home Depot, Lowes, and Tractor Supply. Thank you, Elton!! We got our Murphy from you and hes 9 months old now. I was kept up. Brew in our home!, Our amazing Paisley, stops people in their tracks!, I picked the best Mini-Bernedoodle Breeder, Terrific Tremendous True Tolerant Talented Tranquil Thriving TUCKER, Nervous Out-of-State Buyer, now exceedingly happy, Extremely grateful to have found The Bernedoodles!. Derby (Rafa) has been a great addition to our family. Linda Yoder in Sugarcreek, OH Linda Yoder may also have lived outside of Sugarcreek, such as Dundee, Baltic and 2 other cities in Ohio. Lived In Sugarcreek OH. She is funny and very attached to both her big sister Ava and to me. elton yoder sugarcreek, ohio. Related To . I would definitely recommend the guys. She has a wonderful temperament, is extremely intelligent, and LOVES being touched and near the family. We lover her personality and she makes us laugh. Call Email Write a review About Built in 1869 this historic home was not only the first Amish Home in the Sugarcreek area but was also built by the "founder" of Sugarcreek John S. Yoder. He was a little shy at first, but getting more comfortable. I had to shareshe is so loved already . Linda M Yoder, 58. We couldnt be happier! I just got my mini Bernedoodle from The Bernedoodles two weeks ago and he is the best puppy! Healthy and super smart. She is here!! Mark C Yoder, 50. His vet still cannot believe his wonderful disposition! Elton was always responsive, gave me his direct contact number, answered any questions I had, was very professional, and obviously knowledgeable about breeding these puppies. Some dogs did not have water, and seven were in need of dental treatment. We are so happy to have Mr. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. I got Amber/aka Zula from you guys one year ago. She already is telling us when she needs to go outside. Lancaster Puppiesadvertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. Discover work experience, company details, and more. I adore her. She is a feisty, loving and very smart young puppy. I was a little nervous to buy a pup without seeing it and with also hearing how so many companies are just scammers. Good evening Elton- we are the family that adopted Delight the mini Bernedoodle just before Christmas. He is the perfect fit for our empty nest. Angela (new name Chloe) has brought our family so much joy, laughter, and love. Read more I picked the best Mini-Bernedoodle Breeder. Hi! My wife and I are excited that it all worked out and our pup is a perfect fit! We had a timing issue that Elton Yoder solved for us in the best way possible. Visit this historic home to learn about the Amish culture and life in the 1860s. He is the smartest little puppy I could have ever imagined getting. The report indicates the facility had about 280 dogs and puppies on the property during the January inspection. 1st day in their crate and potty training has been great. 2. We bought Benji this past week, and he is exactly the type of dog we wanted. And already microchipped. He even sent a video and pictures for us. One minute chasing each other and the next cuddling together. He has been such an amazing puppy. She loves to swim and catch the frisbee. He uses the landline number (330) 852-8221 (Frontier North, Inc). (Hickory Drive) west out of Sugarcreek to the Nelson Yoder farm (1981). Myron Yoder in Ohio We found 21 records for Myron Yoder in Sugarcreek, Baltic and 12 other cities in Ohio. Thank you so much for this wonderful dog! (330) 852-4342. Elton was wonderful to work with and I would recommend him and his pups to everyone! I put. The family is in love with Mr. Nolan! And it generates zero on-site emissions in the process, as well as the lowest overall emissions among traditional heating and cooling systems. He is such a calm little guy. Ruby arrived on Thursday afternoon and has adapted beautifully to her new life here. He is super smart and already knows handshake and has warmed up so well with us and goes to fetch sticks. His children clearly do a beautiful job taking care of and nurturing the puppies as she came to us very friendly and well socialized . Thank YOU!! Read more Ollie (aka Socks) Born 8/24/2022, Read more We got EXACTLY what we wanted!!. We received Mr. We found 3 phone numbers and email addresses. with up to 5 times the number of maximum matches per search vs. non-subscribers. Your responsiveness and setting of expectations with the delivery was perfect. Most of the neighbors dogs think that hes a stuffed animal! She is PERFECTION. We have had Arnie 1 month now, he is beginning to get the potty training down and will start training in a few weeks. My wife and I are excited that it all worked out and our pup is a perfect fit! Kennel owner Norman Yoder failed to take a dog to a vetas instructed during a previous inspection. In addition, He had his well check at our vet on 5/19/22 and received perfect results. Thank you to the Yoders for keeping Gracie healthy so she could grow up with us in her new loving family , My 3yr old standard Bernedoodle, Ava, needed a little sister. She is such a sweet dog and acts just like one of our kids. This is Arnie. (And that was completely my fault and not knowing his schedule). Yoder, who owns Artisan Creek, also known as Sunrise Kennel, was issued multiple. They are so excellently socialized!!! This breeder is amazing. The hard work and care of your entire family are so much appreciated. According to the report, cages with inadequate space - in some cases, not even room to standupright - stacked at least three high were observed by inspectors. company profile page along with the rest of the general data. Everyone was excellent to work with and understood our concerns with buying a puppy online. Email Address: e BSUC @gmail.com. Five persons linked to this address. He got here safely!!! Originating in the mining industry, Yoder Drilling & Geothermal continues to innovate and diversify to meet the specific needs of the industry. pups. He has learned to ring the bells for the potty which has been a great thing. Absolutely love her. We love her!! We had Maverick for 2 months now and his doing great, he is very affectionate towards our family and friends and he can play all day long thank you, Elton and family. Already potty trained at home and working through the training during the day as she comes to work with me daily. Elton R Yoder. Resides in Sugarcreek, OH. My daughter walked Gabe before going to school this morning. Thank you My 10 year old cried tears of joy! Happy to be a reference if ever you need one! . Everyone was excellent to work with and understood our concerns with buying a puppy online. She arrived at 6.2 lbs and now, at 16 weeks old, she weighs 12.6 lbs. He has fit right in as one of our children. We adore her!! Elton was great to work with and the whole process was smooth. Cute, playful, loving, and super friendly. The entire experience couldnt have been better. We are incredibly grateful and feel so blessed to have her in our family! Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. Our Willow arrived at our front door on 12/25/22. Wilson is growing every day! Ms. Jennifer (aka Merfie) is definitely part of the family! Thank you Elton and family, you are doing a great job giving us high quality puppies!! Thebernedoodles is more than we had hoped for and what a good delivery service!! She is healthy and beautiful. Thank you so much. Her new sister Mabel loves to play with her too! Published by at June 22, 2022. We re-named our beautiful girl Bella and just want to thank you for everything. So Smart, Still loving our girl, Luna (litter name Ms. Olivia) born 11-7-21. Elton made this process as easy as possible! Find your new puppy here! Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Hope all is well with you & your family. Best decision we ever made to get a pup from them! I cannot express to you how much. He loves playing with the ball! Got my puppy formerly named Nate, now Opie yesterday! He loves people and especially kids Ours are grown. She is pure love and absolute joy. Yoder Drilling & Geothermal, a family owned and operated geothermal installation business, is easily accessible to new and existing homeowners in the state of Ohio. If you are looking for a residential heating and cooling loopfield system that is energy-efficient and economical, youve come to the right place. We love her so much. We are working on potty training. Amber has found a big friend in our other dog and they love each other. My puppy is perfect. He is a great pup! I thought it was just from him being exhausted with the journey from Ohio to Florida but that wasnt he case. Disclaimer: Reference to these media outlets or TV shows should not be construed to imply an endorsement or sponsorship of Spokeo or its products. She loves Pebbles our labradoodle and Pebbles loves her. Ive been looking for just the right mini bernedoodle since this summer. She will be trained to be an emotional support and service animal. Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Donation are appreciated. Here we were last night picking up Zara She has so much attention here at our home. Thank you, Elton A THOUSAND TIMES, Ms. Fern (Sofia now) is the most gentle soul a true , Thanks so much for Nash he and CoCo have made the best of friends. And vet check went well and he is perfect!! Municipal Court District:East Holmes Local Sd (holmes), 4545 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 3983 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4149 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4187 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4200 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4251 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4386 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4519 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681 Ohio, 4579 County Road 114, Sugarcreek, 44681-8401 Ohio, in Sugarcreek OH (335), in Ohio (5,525), in Ohio (2). SpentSaturdayat an Amish farm as they work for my husband and invited us to a picnic with them. We kept her name! had what I wanted available. Jonas N. Yoder Obituary - The Times Reporter I cant say enough about the entire experience! When I saw a pic of her I just knew. Good Bless you, Im so happy I bought my baby from this Bernedoodle family. We felt included in our puppys first 8 weeks. Their names are Emily R Yoder, James M Yoder, and three others. Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. Michael Troyer, owner of Spring Side Kennel in Baltic, failed to obtain dental treatment for dogs even after the inspector required it andneglecting to take the animals to a veterinarian for professional care. Find census, military, and other historical records.*. She is quite a little piggy also!! He is everything we hoped for! Elton was terrific to work with. Andy Yoder in Sugarcreek, OH - Address & Phone Number | Whitepages Thank you so so much were so happy and hes such a good boy. Well let me tell you this puppy is the light of my life. He loves people and gets along great with other dogs. For more information, check out our Yoder Drilling website. The cemetery is located in Sugar Creek Township, Tuscarawas County, Ohio, and is # 11884 (Nelson D. Yoder Cemetery) in "Ohio Cemeteries 1803-2003", compiled by the Ohio Genealogical Society. Contact Us About The Company Profile For Paramount Pets, LLC. She has a huge yard she loves to run around in. She gets along with our 3 other dogs and even our kitten. We love our doodle, she is doing great, just had her first puppy class. Our family will absolutely recommend this breeder to people in the Massachusetts area! Gracie is 9 months old today. On July 9, we brought home the sixth member of our family. Picked up this little guy from you yesterday, and could not be happier!!!!! Hi Elton, just wanted to pass on our little family addition from a year ago. The experience was perfect. Thank you so much!!!! Ivan Barkman, owner of Lone Pine Kennel in Baltic, was cited for repeat violation for a puppy who was coughing and raspy, aviolation for a dog with a severe ear infection with discharge was draining down her face. We are having such a fun time with DaisyMae! Thank you for everything! You all were so easy to work with. Nolan at his forever home. Very pleasant and extremely helpful with answering all of my questions before purchasing. Lots of things to explore and learn. 1. Elton Yoder - Facebook He was a delight to work with responding to all my questions quickly and best of all, he and his family provided a gorgeous, perfect puppy that will be a joy to us forever. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. Elton moved out of this 4 bed / 2 bath home in 2019. I randomly came across this website as we were looking for a Mini Bernedoodles. She is amazing!!! He is friendly, gregarious and the new neighborhood mascot! Read more She has the BEST personality!. She has been a traveler already! She gets along with our 3 other dogs and even our kitten. She has the BEST personality, so loving, fun yet calm too. My five-year-old grandson has been over to our house for visits most of the, Our Mini Bernedoodle Mr Vince (aka Cooper) arrived at 10 pm Thursday night, July 21. We are so in love. She is so smart, loving and such a comedian. Here is a picture of our perfectly healthy Sugarbear. Originally a Dunkard Cemetery. We love her. Super happy with my puppy purchase. He weighs 23.4 lbs and is a perfect picture of health. He is so smart and fluffy. We adopted Ollie (aka Socks). Hi Elton, I just wanted to reach out and thank you for our puppy ( ms. Wonder girl) now Willow. 115 Andreas Drive Sugarcreek, Ohio 44681, Sugarcreek, OH 44681. We adopted Ollie (aka Socks). She is amazing. This is Tina S that bought the puppies from you a few weeks ago. Ohio; Coshocton; Elton A Yoder; Elton A Yoder, Age 37. Elton A Yoder, Sugarcreek, OH (44681) - Spokeo The delivery driver was excellent! She is a feisty, loving and very smart young puppy. This is our best family pet ever & Im going to beg my husband for a 2nd puppy next year. We are enjoying our 2 boys, Sebastian ( superman) and Denali ( Samson). She averages between 28-30 pounds and is about 13 inches tall. more and working on new things. Here she is after her first mini-groom at 17 weeks! Ohio comes in second on the list of most puppy mills behind Missouri. In addition to geothermal loop field installation, we offer a diverse range of drilling applications backed by 50+ years experience. I wish I could capture exactly how handsome he is!! She is so curious when she sees our chickens. He found a big brother and he loves him very much. She is absolutely adorable and sweet! We got her last night, she is perfect thank you!!!! I put my deposit down and picked my delivery date. May, Angela (new name Chloe) has brought our family so much joy, laughter, and love.
Can You Stack A Kenmore Dryer On A Lg Washer, Why Are There Pennies On Geronimo's Grave, David Rothenberg Mother, Hard Seltzer Without Stevia, Articles E