Surprisingly even Klaus being a thousand year old vampire has no idea what a prison world is and neither does Elena. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). He uses compulsion to make Stefan bite her, and then feeds her blood to Tyler before killing him. She is the most hated girl on the Scooby gang Elena hates her her only friends are Caroline,Jeremy and Alaric A human Niklaus Mikaelson one shot and his wife. Stay calm, Elena, you are strong, you can do this, I thought. But when the Mikaelsons are in town, will she be able to win with the live Hannah Gilbert is Elena's twin sister, but they couldn't be anymore different. Evil. He opened his mouth, but Elena has snapped his neck. Makenna Lockwood is Tyler Lockwood's twin sister. She is one of the 8 kids adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves. Liz is Elena's twin sister. "Elena Gilbert has never been an angry person. (book o [COMPLETE] They form an instant connection, and the blossoming friendship they form begins to tug at his long-forgotten humanity. She outsmarted everyone, including four extremely pissed off Originals. When Klaus Mikaelson finds her he offers her a deal. Burning Road To Love In Which They Make a Deal, a vampire - FanFiction However, she Liz is Elena's twin sister. Klaus and Elena find themselves locked in a prison world. She grabbed Stefan's sleeve and pulled him into the house. When he wakes, Klaus finds he's been shipped to Japan. When Klaus Mikaelson finds her he offers her a deal. Klaus And Elena Fanfiction Stories | Quotev She presses a quick kiss to the tip of his nose. And from the first moment she opened her mouth to make that choice a reality, she found herself wishing shed kept it shut. ). Now her Uncle is dead and Amy "W A, s s s ." Caring for no one but himself. Language: English Words: 976 Elena's friends can't seem to understand how she can live with this. I only own the characters I made and the , 3000 , Prequel to Irresistible, when Klaus finds out Elena is his mate. He greets her with a smile, dimples popping from his cheeks when the moonlight hits his skin, failing to smother Elena's already growing irritation at his physical interruption and at her failure to evade the primary residential Mikaelson casanova. Book 1 she rolled her eyes thinking it was Damon with some random. by 1.2M 24.3K 38 Klaus sacrificed Elena to break the hybrid curse. elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction Freed from a conscience she couldnt afford to give up again. As okay as she thought a fourteen year old could be under the less than ideal circumstances. Pairing- Klaus and Elena (Klena) Stefan s Big Sister Damon s Little Sister, You Can't Tame Fire (Klaus Mikaelson Love Story) *Finished*, BUTTERFLY BEAUTY (Various!Black Clover x Kocho!Reader), Shut Up And Kiss Me (Damon Salvatore Love Story). In Katerina, Elena goes to the boarding house and learns more about Klaus from Rose. Stefan Salvatore. .Or are they?.. You know of Hope Mikaelson. She came back to help, help with their Original problem. Klaus later becomes allies with Stefan when he admits there may be a way for Elena to become human again. Some may be two shots depending on if ppl want it to be. What happens when she m Life was average, then I died and I regret almost every single thing I did in it. Enter in Klaus Mikaelson who unknowingly befriends the sixteen year old. Klaus has a history with the Petrova Doppelgngers. How will her siblings react to her finally being found? All the while, the threat of Klaus looms over her head. This her story and the she was hurt by the p s s s' , s s s s s, s s s s What if klaus mikaelson had a daughter when he was human? It was an unconditional love, one that was intended to last forever. The idea came from those Hogwarts picks of mine & the Pelakon wanita & the houses were chosen here based on that. When you finally get what you want, is it everything you needed? He opened his mouth, but Elena has snapped his neck. The world was her game. The Mikaelson family has beaten and forgotten all about Alora Mikaelson. Now he's discovered just what happened to her, and with Elijah at his side, the Mikaelson brothers go hunting. Elena Stories - Wattpad If anyone asked, and she was truthful, she would say its the first thing she ever knew. You don't. Klaus finds out Elenas vampire blood is still doppelgnger blood and thinks it can still be useful for making hybrids. But when the Mikaelsons are in town, will she be able to win. But would the Salvatores back out if it is anyone other than them dating Elena. Rio Salvatore. In another world, Bonnie and Caroline are forced to watch their friend go to her death alone. How will sh Elena Gilbert is a original hybrid. Klaus tells Elena that she will suffer from the Hunter's Curse. https://www.pinterest.com/lovelybabes1313/peace/, https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3XqM90Bsjfg5BQtyCIVJLW, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (100), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (50), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (1), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson (15), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (40), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson, The Whistle Receptionist Sheds Some Light, First Chapter Explains whole wish-fulfillment stories, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Elena Gilbert & Damon Salvatore Friendship, kissed me quite insane ( i think i made you up in my head ), Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, elena will end up with a mikaelson so help me god, this is what watching tvd at 1am does to you, vampire elena still needs to outwit and outplay, Kol Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Finn Mikaelson/Original Female Character(s), Elena Gilbert & Original Female Character(s), Klaus Mikaelson & Original Female Character(s). New Orleans: Caroline and Klaus Mikaelson walk into the kitchen of their mansion their daughter Hope is at the table taking with her cousin Kayla. Note: This will contain hinted/established Klayley in some of these chapter. damon vampire love +20 more # 14 EVERLASTING LOVE ( KLAUS MIKAELSON. Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. Scarlett Jimenez is 7 years old. Elena Gilbert/Klaus Mikaelson - Works | Archive of Our Own Klaus, using Alaric's body, first met Elena at the decade dance. Except, of course, Elena herself. Elena is not what she appears to be. And when they find out just why the ever-compassionate Elena Gilbert turned it off in the first placeno one will be safe from their wrath. Elena clasps the handle, praying to herself to be quick enough. Klaus loses his wife and slowly loses his mind. Worst of all? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Youre quite the mess, love, he had given her a derisive look, the taunt in his voice clear even as it was laced with amusement. He left for New Orleans, but kept tabs on his precious doppelganger, until she seemingly fell off the map. A spell to save her goes wrong. Klaus tells Elena that he doesn't want to kill her that night, he just wants to kill Bonnie. Stefan tells Elena that Klaus is probably just a myth but Rose reiterates that Klaus is real and he never gives up until he gets what he wants, i.e. 118 Stories. [Next: #1 in TVD] [TO 1-2]. She is far from human and far from weak. Original Male Character (s) Prison Worlds (Vampire Diaries) Eventual Smut. Being the older sibling and the most confident, Liz is able to fight for what she wants and for her family's safety. B [Highest Rank: #1 in Vampire Diaries] But that will come much later. Lillianna is Caroline's non-identical twin sister. One rule valid either when they were humans back in 990 A.D. or now that they are vampires with no sense of time.A plain simple rule; no talk before eight am.Didn't matter if they were back in time, a time where recently Klaus tried to murder her. H Over a millennia ago, the Mikaelsons gave Klaus Mikaelson's eldest daughter away in the hope she might lead a contented life. He cr Nicole Gilbert, the eldest twin of Elena, left her home years ago and hadn't been back since. She's what many people describe as being hot headed. Elena, now a vampire, has lost Klaus' interest. Elena was once day captured by the original witch and made into a vampire. Elena. Klena Stories - Wattpad Elena awakes, a Vampire Diaries + Originals Crossover fanfic | FanFiction In which the Whistle Receptionist explains a few things and lets you in on stories handcrafted by the witches handy-dandy spell - A five times Elena showed up in the time of the Originals and became one of the Original Sibling's ward. Despite not knowing much, she has a feeling shes more entangled with him than anyone believes. Elena was small and weak and human. When they finally did, it became more urgent. While Katherine, Rebekah, Davina and Freya talk. Ginevra thought it was time to introduce her daughter to her sister, n A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. Caroline Forbes and Klaus Mikaelson had a passionate and almost forbidden romance in The Vampire Diaries that made them one of the show's most popular pairings. Filled with grief and rage, new instincts take over in a devastating way. Their one rule? Vestige [Teen Wolf / TVD] What will happe Amy is Elena Gilbert's older half sister. Its harder to deal when she starts suspecting she had a whole other life. With Elena having a Salvatore on each arm, Liz gets a little jealous. All Stefan wants is to bring some sort of peace to Elena's new chaotic world and all Elena wants is the peace that comes with being with Stefan. elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction - Lagaitazuliana.com One day she finds out that she i Elena is a girl who has never hurt anybody, even after meeting the Salvatore brothers and the Original siblings. The Mikaelson's lost a little sister one thousand years ago. Work Search: For Salvatores. Elena didn't go to the ball alone but with her brother's Dean and Sam what A secret love is transpiring in the shadows of Mystic Falls. Embroiled in the tightrope of New Orleans politics and power plays, she becomes a different girl than the one Klaus sacrificed under a full moon. Unfortunately, she also realizes that her sire bond to Damon isn't fully broken and goes to Rebekah for help, help that involves a little trip to New Orleans. The antagonistic relationship betweenthe Cured vampire/human doppelgnger Elena Gilbertand the Original Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson. Set in Season 3/4. Elena is afflicted with the Hunter's Curse and she finds companionship in the last person she would have ever expected. Klaus isn't the brother with honor. Elena realizes that Alaric is, in fact, Klaus. She holds a secret in her past that could either kill or save her sister. kolmikaelson. I looked up to meet Klaus' eyes, and said, "I'm here to surrender." Thanks for reading. When the originals come to Mystic Falls they find themselves fascinated by her fearless attitude. she looked around downstai Elena Gilbert, Emma Gilbert's "twin sister" has a very very deep secret.. She's actually Eliana Petrova, Katerina Petrova(Katherine Pierces) twin sister. Klaus Mikaelson, is a monster. Death. The Originals: 20 Things Wrong With Klaus We All Choose To Ignore But also free from the two brothers that had been taking choices away from her from the moment theyd come to town. Former Enemies/Allies; They dislike each other, Klaus is responsible for hurting and killing the ones Elena loves, Elena had no problem taking part in killing Klaus' brothers, Klaus killed Elena as a human (the first time), Elena tried to kill Klaus with her allies numerous times, Klaus only saw Elena as a vessel for his hybrid cause and wanted to protect her because he needed her blood. by NalaWoods 156K 4.1K 31 SET IN: Vampire Diaries Season 2, 3 Havana Sommers desperately needed a place to hide. , She wants to save them from themselves but she needs help. [LPF Hogwarts Fanfic] The Beginning After the End ; Chapter 1 - Leyton But to Scott and Stiles, Seraphina was something m Alaric has a daughter named Lillian, she grows up as a mickealson, goes by always and forever even after always and forever ends. Esther should really learn to stop messing with Petrova blood. (Or the one where Elena is Klaus' mate and they are both terrible at communication.) His confidant. When he wakes, Klaus finds he's been shipped to Japan. She is a vampire/werewolf. After discovering that she had returned to life, Klaus tried to kill her, but realized that she was the key to making Hybrids so kept her alive for her blood and devoted himself to protecting her so that he could have an army. Elenas gaze shifts dramatically from her champagne glass to Kol Mikaelsons crooked grin. Now he's discovered just what happened to her, and with Elijah at his side, the Mikaelson brothers go hunting. , . , . , . After losing everything, Elena figures out how to live again. The loneliness is blinding, but one time Klaus finally found his light. But as they spend more time together, things start to unfold in a way no one planned [Rated M] Bound to You by Blissinator The Vampire Diaries: Top 15 Caroline & Klaus Moments - ScreenRant Ginevra, Jenna's younger twin sister returns with a six year old daughter. A collection of Elena/Mikaelsons one-shots/drabbles inspired by Kinktober 2022 prompts. Never have i ever (vampire diaries fanfiction) | mysterymikaelson The change had broken the best parts of her and now their choice would bear its consequences. This fulfills 'Artist's Muse'. Please consider turning it on! Unfortunately, she also realizes that her sire bond to Damon isn't fully broken and goes to Rebekah for help, help that involves a little trip to New Orleans. If you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. Sarah Gilbert was Elena's identical twin sister until Tyler accidentally pushed her down the stairs,making her go to coma.When Damon & Stefan arrived to Mystic Falls,they didnt know Elena have a sister cause she doesnt talk about her cause it hurts,but what will happen when Sarah suddenly wa Emma Stallings moves to Mystic Falls with her brother Carter only to find a girl who looks identical to her, Elena Gilbert. Elena closed her door quietly and fell onto her bed. Emma is Hope's forgotten twin. Kol is holding a housekeepers wrist over nine glasses while talking to Stefan. AU-Gust Prompt 2022 - Day 20 - Yandere (Joker). tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Elena has never been normal; surrounded by vampires with a witch friend, discovering shes a doppelgnger is no shock. ", Elena Gilbert/Klaus Mikaelson (Mentioned), alice in wonderland but make it steampunk, if you can guess who rebekah and finn are you get a cookie, is elena a ghost?? As Damon helps her heal from her trauma, he is forced to confront some of the demons from his own past. Klaus And Elena Stories - Quotev.com There's always something bittersweet about packing your life up and moving somewhere else; Especially when you haven't set foot in that town for over 145 years. Shes about to tell him to go to hell when he utters the words that win her over. With Elena having a Salvatore on each arm, Liz gets a little jealous. It was only as she grew older that Caroline realised that this wasnt a universal facet of knowledge, but merely an undeniable truth that would only be applicable to her. You make all your children miserable to the point of no recovery!" And she didnt want to give that freedom up. After Silas drinks the cure out of Katherine she goes into hiding. Lillianna is Caroline's non-identical twin sister. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. That creates a bond that neither saw coming. Elena is mostly aware of Kol and Jeremy's relationship, and their relationship with Bonnie. She makes new friends and enemies. They met in 1989, only to see each other again as complete strangers in 2014. When things get hard to ignore, Seraphina Tarragon moves to Beacon Hills. Dark. I wasn't satisfied with what I had written nor where the story was going so I decided to just redo the whole thing. [Deleted scene from Elena and Elijahs talk.]. A merciless killer who thrives in the torment of others. But the fact remains that the chain remains. He fell in love with the first Petrova Doppelgnger. The big bad hybrid, that's what others call him. Klaus, who finally moved from his posture, moved forward, clenching his jaw when he felt the barrier pushing him back. But, one afternoon, duri Jade Salvatore the younger sister of Damon and the older sister to Stefan. She's what many people describe as being hot headed. A diligent pre-med student is annoyed to find she needs an art credit to graduate. When the dreams start however - blurry, nightmarish, bloody, shes not entirely certain theyre dreams. Klaroline Fanfiction, Completed Works - Tumblr No one knew why, not even him." , , What if Hope has a twin sister but was more like her dad then her mom but was the forgot and neglected sister of the family. Caroline is of to the side, battling her own feelings to try and come up with another hollow reassurance. Read to find out. Klaus and Elena find themselves locked in a prison world. A year younger then Jeremy, but a lot smarter than both of her siblings. Part of a series of August Prompts. What if Klaus and Hayley had another daughter? Elena Gilbert. When Elena makes the decision not to dagger Rebekah and instead to help her find her brothers and wake them, the doppelganger finds herself diving head first into the promise that is Always and Forever. She was getting her three hours of peace in the eye of the hurricane. Deal with the Devil - Chapter 1 - Archive Of Our Own They are friends in sec What if Elena had a secret she never told any supernatrual not even Salvatore's or Mikaelson. He disowns Rebekah as his sister for killing Elena. Nothing more than a human girl, who lives with the Salvatore brothers. And she hates it. Elena feels a strange pull around him. If anyone asked, and she was truthful, she would say its the first thing she ever knew. Five hundred years ago, an immortal witch fell in love with a temperamental hybrid. What happens when this girl falls for Elijah? There is Damon's blood on the floorboards by the time Elena gets her answers. I've made many mistakes in my life but this will never be one of them. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. He pretended to be Alaric and lead Elena and Bonnie into a trap by saying Klaus had Jeremy. Theres darkness around them, her hearts a thundering mass of flesh that threatens to skip over her ribs with each beat, her head pounds from all the lights and the sounds, yet, within the small confines of her veins, her blood sings for him. In which Count Olaf's daughter, a girl surrounded by mysteries and lies, befriends the Baudelaires and accidentally falls in love. And who will Elena choose? It's been years since Elena Gilbert ran to escape the grasp of Mystic Falls. Elena has no one except her bestfriend Bonnie, and her boyfriend Damon. They were both romantically involved with Caroline Forbes - Klaus slept with her once and was in love with her. Fast forward to now, and Hope is having vis Summary inside Still, she never gave it much thought, accepted it as a fact about herself, like how she had blonde hair and blue eyes, that she was forever second-best, and carried on. Elena is traumatised after Stefan threatens to drive her off the Wickery Bridge, and decides to take matters into her own hands. I met many people on the way witches, vampires and wer Skyler Cullen is Renesmee's twin. In order to get away from the one she considers her biggest, Ingrid departed from Mystic Falls and heads to a small town in California. 792K 27.5K 67. This is an AU after season 3 episode 5 where instead of leaving Mystic Falls without Elena, Klaus takes her and Stefan to go make his hybrids. But rules are meant to be broken. " she's so beautiful, it's almost magical~! Consequently, he had was tormented just like Elena, the difference between the two: Klaus is an immortal original werewolf-vampire hybrid. She left to live with her Uncle John after the accident at Wickery bridge, when her parents died. Damon happily takes the baby from her hands holding her close to his che Natalia and Klaus have a very close bond. They talk about the hunter's curse and that Klaus killed all five original hunters. However, later, the sire-line was broken by Davina Claire. A drunken text and a date at a wedding changes things. It was an unconditional love, one that was intended to last forever. Being alive for a thousand plus years isn't as amazing as it seems. Edited as of: 3rd August 2021 Or something better , something that After sleeping with Klaus Mikaelson, Elena Gilbert becomes pregnant, which, being a vampire, should be impossible. So Esther asks for help from (vampire diaries fan-fiction) mariemckenzie1 | FanFiction After realizing that his plan to create hybrids has gone wrong, Klaus suspects that Elena may be alive. Carolina Sofia Forbes is Caroline's Elder sister .Compassionate,bubbly, and fun. She had more important things to worry about, anyway. She had more important things to worry about, anyway. Work Search: I admit that it comes in handy, I can walk into Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. In desperate need of editing, which I haven't started yet. Klausdaughter Stories - Wattpad Klaus tries to emulate her. He could play this game with her for all time, mystical werewolf mate or not. Her parents died on Wickery Bridge unbeknownst to her hero was already there again for her and saved her life. No. OR a short look at S4E5 and what was happening within Elena when she made her first kill. , the 5 years old Evelyn Parker gets kidnapped from foster care by witches to be used as leverage against her father, Klaus Mikealson. When the originals come to Mystic Falls they find themselves fascinated by her fearless attitude. She knows all her enemies will come after her. Summary: After Silas drinks the cure out of Katherine she goes into hiding. With blood on her hands and guilt in her heart, Elena banishes herself from Mystic Falls. One evening, she is viciously attacked. (TVD S2 - onward Jocelyn and her friends are now in college. Almost as if they are two opposing ends of a magnet. After Kathrine turns the three siblings, she left mystic falls almost immediately. Will this impasse of Aurelia's life haunt her, or lead her keepsakes for the lifetimes ahead of her? She grew up in a privileged home in Florida where everything went the best way for our Queen B up until one night not long after winter break in 2010, after that everything came crashing down. She knows all her enemies will come after her. What if Elena and Bonnie were accidentally sent back in time by a spell that Bonnie cast. OR: Katherine doesn't pretend to be Elena at the end of season one, but Elena isn't so different from her ancestor. Don't settle down. For The Best Chapter 1: Realization & Blame, a vampire diaries fanfic Klaus shouted. Before she knew how to breathe, before she knew how to move her limbs, and before she knew her mother, she knew she was born to die. But, Mikael, the Amy Gilbert is the little sister of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, she's only sixteen. She stayed a sweet young girl. But. They blame each other for the situation they fight, they quarrel, but eventually their fights start to turn into quarrels, quarrels to jokes, jokes to flirting and flirting to eventually falling in love. Annikah Peerson. A baby's cry pierces the air as the midwife passes the baby to the awaiting hands of the father. sports media jobs new york city; elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction. Klaus tells Elena that he doesn't want to kill her that night, he just wants to kill Bonnie. Klaus Fanfiction Stories - Quotev This Story Is Just The Beginning. In a world where Elena is prepared for the sacrifice long before Klaus actually gets to town, what happens when he finally does show up? Of course, youre not that girl, darling.". Just hours after the ritual, after Elena's death Klaus Mikaelson offended some witch in his quest for hybrids. Klaus drinking Elena's blood. Source: kspmod.com The first salvo was fired by the destroyer uss paul f. Navy mainstay since it was first introduced in the 1980s, and has repeatedly proven itself in multiple combat deployments. This work could have adult content. The eldest Salvatore brother, turned at 25 years of age. April 28, 2010 (The Last Day) There's always something bittersweet about packing your life up and moving somewhere else; Especially when you haven't set foot in that town for over 145 years. , , - . And yet, even the sight of him sets her blood on fire. Elena Gilbert/Klaus Mikaelson - Works | Archive of Our Own ( But she never forgets. , the 5 years old Evelyn Parker gets kidnapped from foster care by witches to be used as leverage against her father, Klaus Mikealson. Avery Winters, is innocent. The people where simply chess pieces. But being stuck between the Salvatores was nothing compared to being stuck between two Originals. He found her, took her, for quiet a reason, he raised her as his own. Former Enemies/Allies; They dislike each other, Klaus is responsible for hurting and killing the ones Elena loves, Elena had no problem taking part in killing Klaus'. Surprisingly even Klaus being a thousand year old vampire has no idea what a prison world is and neither does Elena. Something in the spell triggers somet After becoming a vampire, Elena grows angry with the Salvatore brothers. Otro sitio realizado con elena makes a deal with klaus fanfiction She was their protector, because they were all she had. ( But she never forgets. Intimacy Levels BAMF Elena Gilbert - Works | Archive of Our Own And Ingrid Mikaelson is no exception to this rule. FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE But do you know Emma? Amira Sommers-Lockwood. This is my first fanfiction so please review and and comment :) Elenas somehow used to being stuck between two brothers. Klaus comes to Wickery Bridge to look for Elena, and Elena is taken to the hospital under Klaus' care.The next day, Klaus sends flowers and small gifts and always keeps a hybrid attached to Elena as a bodyguard.Klaus cares about Elena after the Wickery Bridge incident, and Elena cares about Klaus who takes care of herself constantly. "Elena focused on the dishes. Hundreds And Thousands Of Pages Waiting To Be Written. official synopsis pending This is a rewrite of a previous story of mine with the same name. Yet it is with him that Elena strikes her deal. She must deal with the drama that her sister Elena started. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (29), The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (14), Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert (11), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (29), Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert, Elena actually allows herself to be happy, kissed me quite insane ( i think i made you up in my head ), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, elena will end up with a mikaelson so help me god, this is what watching tvd at 1am does to you, Caroline's Past Consent Issues with Damon, Truly Extraordinary Levels of Elijah Pining, Elena Gilbert & Bonnie Bennet & Caroline Forbes Friendship, Stefan Salvatore & Lexi Branson Friendship, Damon Salvatore & Alaric Saltzman Friendship, Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore Friendship (eventually), Elena Gilbert/Kol Mikaelson/Bonnie Bennett, Bonnie Bennett/Jeremy Gilbert/Kol Mikaelson, Elena Gilbert/Elijah Mikaelson/Rebekah Mikaelson/Kol Mikaelson, Bonnie Bennett/Elena Gilbert/Rebekah Mikaelson, Elena Gilbert/Kol Mikaelson/Bonnie Bennett/Rebekah Mikaelson, Jeremy Gilbert/Bonnie Bennett/Rebekah Mikaelson, Minor Caroline Forbes/Klaus Mikaelson/Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert/Damon Salvatore/Stefan Salvatore, My attempt at writing a love that transcends time, past Bonnie Bennett/Jeremy Gilbert - Relationship, Bonnie Bennett & Caroline Forbes & Elena Gilbert Friendship, the girlies are gonna struggle in this but they'll be okay, but characters will make stupid decisions sometimes so bear with them pls, Matt Donovan is emotionally intelligent thank you, Elijah is not Elijah if he's not pining over Elena, kind of playing around with the idea of klena on this one, Past Elena Gilbert/Stefan Salvatore - Relationship, Rebekah Mikaelson (mentioned) - Character, Elena Gilbert & Damon Salvatore Friendship.
Post Test World War Ii And Its Aftermath, Does Mississippi Require A Front License Plate?, Articles E