My symptoms started 19, Your email address will not be published. Or is there ( are there ) other translations to which you refer ( bird as in prisoner ? ) Were they evil to do so? On May 9th, 2021 Leah had her first Pfizer COVID Vaccine Dose. Lgarsaid he and his colleagues are trying to find a way to immortalize his legacy, and are consideringa lectureship or sponsoringsomeone in medicine or nursing. Im trying to stay objective, but Im sure Im noticing a change in their personalities. google_ad_height = 250; Im glad Trump didnt have to take the hits for this although he DID get re-elected. Im not crying either! For those who wont get the shot for selfish reasons whatever I wont cry at their funeral!, According to a CBC News report, Jean-Franois Lgar, the head of cardiac surgery at the New Brunswick Heart Centre where Lutchmedial worked, said that the doctors death was sudden, unexpected for all of us. The cause of death is natural. You have no common sense and cannot put two and two together with the increase of heart problems in young people you are not a very good doctor. A Celebration of Sohrab's life will be held on Sunday, November 14, 2021 at Kennebecasis Community Funeral Home, 152 Pettingill Road, Quispamsis (506-849-2119). RIP. He believed in science. God will get you no matter how you try to elude him..DONT YOU WATCH MOVIES? Baldy where actor Julian Sands went missing, Fauci, affirmative action, border: 2024 GOP hopeful takes on Trumps record, Princeton senior reveals the unintended consequences of leftism on campus, NYC mayor sees the light: When we took prayers out of schools, guns came into schools, Chinese national who defrauded taxpayer grants, spied on medical research nabbed by ICE, White House announces President Biden had cancerous skin lesion removed from chest during physical. For those that wont get the shot for selfish reasons whatever I wont cry at their funeral, Dr. Lutchmedial tweeted. We reserve the right to close comments at any time. GO AD-FREE, GET EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, BECOME A PREMIUM USER, I think all of us would treat that unvaxxed patient with respect amd to the best of our abilities. A Canadian cardiologist who tempted fate by claiming he would never shed a tear for unvaccinated deaths died suddenly in his sleep weeks after receiving his Covid booster jab. The risk of fatality is NOT miniscule. The Clot shot has destroyed thousands which were healthy. Friendly Staff. Praying that the medical profession will wajebout if their hypnotized state and get focused on their oath to first, do no harm, its a Frigging FLU virus its NOT some Killer virus from Mars. Do not allow the elites to divide and conquer us. He was totally evil. Cardiologist Died At 52:A piece of heartbreaking news is coming into the highlights about a prominent cardiologist Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial, that he passed away unexpectedly on Monday. One downside of the Internet age and social-media ubiquity is that remarks that might otherwise not make it past friends ears or even our own lips instead are broadcast to the world and can assume an epitaphic nature. This week it was reported Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial, 52, a director of the Interventional Cardiology program at the New Brunswick Heart Centre, died suddenly in his sleep. "This is the kind of influence that he had on the heart centre. He was always thinking ahead of those things.". The final Greed is for Power and that is what drives this commie woke bunch of nuts currently residing in the so-called Seats of Power ! It also doesnt matter. Shame on you for passing judgement on those who simply want to be left alone and would just as soon piss on this social engineering fools grave than shed a tear. Ironic snubbing of They are killing us, Smartenupcar that showed up at his hospital. The entire reason that I am sick, This is Alias story: My name is Alia and Im a single mom to an amazing 5 year old. If you use the TOR Onion browser, here are the links and corresponding URLs to use in the TOR browser to find us on the Dark Web: Health Impact News, Vaccine Impact, Medical Kidnap, Created4Health, CoconutOil.com. Lutchmedialdied Mondayin his sleep athis Saint John home, saidJean-Franois Lgar, the head of cardiac surgery at the New Brunswick Heart Centre. Lutchmedial is also, however, remembered fondly by those close to him and even by commenters under the CBC article. they can make this place like china with a bunch of dumb ass illegals. make room for their illegals. He was actually on call yesterday morning.. Even when theyre working they follow protocols that tell them what to do. https://t.co/YXBH33syer, Sohrab (Lutch like Clutch, Medial like Lateral) (@LutchMedia) October 9, 2021, MORE NEWS: Is The Word Patriot Used Too Much? Or the fact that 100% of the deaths comes from just 4% of the vaccine batches ! But the people that convinced them not to get vaxxed? Dr. Lutchmedial died unexpectedly on November 8, just two weeks after getting his 3rd jab on October 24. I mean, just no curiosity at all? This is Ingis story: 14 days after my second jab all hell broke lose, this, This is Hollys story to her adverse reactions to the Moderna COVID Vaccine: Moderna, shot number one back on the 12th of February. He was actually on call yesterday morning,Lgar said in an interview. how do you feel about the machinations of false angel[s] of light? Medicine is rotten to the bone, Looks like Karma has answered his call! All Rights Reserved. Or were they evil people in history? A lot of you have probably already heard about me through, This is Justines story: SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2021 UPDATE: Today marks 3 months since Ive been sick from my vaccine injury. Please note that CBC does not endorse the opinions expressed in comments. Exactly that is their Natural state . Many woke wont wake up no matter what. The New Brunswick Medical Society is "deeply saddened" to learn of Lutchmedial'ssudden passing, presidentDr. Mark MacMillansaid in a statement. People are dropping dead everyday from these shots and more will die in the coming months and years and for what. too much information out there that makes getting the vaccine a bad idea. Lutchmedialwasthe director of the interventional cardiology program at the centre. I have been though a lot, This is Brandons story. He was 52. This has become terrifying in that when one does some deep investigation we find that the Jab has killed more people than all the Jabs since the Polio Jab back in the early 50s and the fact that with the Grafene Oxide that has been found in the J&J and Moderna Jabs actually is a mode of distributing Nano Technology that actually destroys certain genes to do a Myriad of life threatening things to our immune system and Reproduction capabilities, for both men and women,and theres more bad news much, much more bad news, but also a light at the end of the tunnel. You could be getting the best stories in your inbox twice a day. Want to remove the ads? People like this guy are putrid. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. Both sons still have anti-bodies also. Synagogue of Satan: Why Its Time to Leave the Corporate Christian Church, Spiritual Wisdom vs. Natural Knowledge Why There is so Much Deception Today, How to Determine if you are a Disciple of Jesus Christ or Not. Denver Policeman Crippled After Mandatory Pfizer Shot Are Law Enforcement the Key to Resisting Medical Tyranny? Greed drives the Big Pharma Corporations. Hello, my name is Annette, and I am the proud Mum to a 13-year-old boy named, This is Jummais story: My name is Philip Nache and my wife is Jummai. You are full of shit. If youre thinking about getting an EXPERIMENTAL gene therapy spike protein shot that uses mRNA to force itself in to your DNA for LIFE, first ask yourself why the government gave them total immunity to adverse reactions. the PCR test is a joke and can be made to give any result depending on the number of cycles it goes through. (Submitted by Jean-Franois Lgar) A prominent New. Her reactions to, From M These stories need to be told for anyone that may be suffering right now.. you are not alone. He got his, because he put all that hatred out in the universe and directed it at we the people who chose not to take the jab. Though I do not know the man, I can hope he was not evil. The next day, he made a post on Facebook about vaccine side effects. Thankfully he was fully vaccinated. He was 52. Vaccinated Doctors are Dying and Unvaccinated Doctors are Quitting or Being Fired: Who will Run the Hospitals? That he paid the steepest price for his arrogance. Rodney Owen Slonim, MD, FRCPC, died on September 8, 2021 . Accepting new patients. Dr. Lutchmedia was part of a team to perform the firstMitraClip procedurein Eastern Canada. According to CSIS leaks to journalists, the MP for Don Valley North was chosen by the Communist Chinese as their man in Toronto, one of 11 such China-installed candidates benefiting from foreign interference in Canada's electoral process since 2019. These shots are exactly what he said they are, and unfortunately he proved it through his own actions. At least this doctor practiced what he preached. https://t.co/YXBH33syer, Sohrab (Lutch like Clutch, Medial like Lateral) (@LutchMedia) October 9, 2021. An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Every share makes a big difference. He died November 8th, 2021 in his sleep at his home in New Brunswick. BizPacReview |, Schiffs rant about weak man Tucker Carlson is telling: Seems he is talking about himself, Walmart announces closure of two stores in Portland, Grandstanding Squad member mocked for desperate DeSantis dig: You are advocating racism, Russell Brand crushes MSNBC to network analysts face: Propagandist nut-crackery, Avalanche risk forces authorities to close Mt. This guy is a cardiologist. COMMENTS POLICY: We have no tolerance for messages of violence, racism, vulgarity, obscenity or other such discourteous behavior. Now is the time. This made me happy. Now he is looking up from Hell at those who refused to follow him.. Wow! Login,