", "Perfect for drinking from a coconut on the balmy seaside. ", "A charming mix inspired by the wonder of a shimmering fantasy. Enjoy the warmth of carefree days wandering through fields of sun-drenched flowers. ", - jojoba oil, beeswax, (pineapple extract), (coconut oil), "Visit our tropical, rejuvenating aroma oasis. Points. Juicy. It's sweet smelling like the name sounds. Peaceful woods. item 6 5 BATH & BODY WORKS COTTON CANDY CLOUDS FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY SPLASH LARGE 8 OZ, Novo em folha. Heres how I break them down (these are all my personal opinions). Hehehe I didn't buy BWT because I thought it smelled too close to CCC. View Privacy Policy. ", "The power of orange and sandalwood essential oils paired with the benefits of aloe delivers a refreshing experience. ", "Sweet & warm! Sorry! I'm glad ECP works for you. Bake Shop Body Care Colle Bath & Body Works | Total Body Care Try It To Beli Bath & Body Works | UPDATE For This Weekends Total Bath & Body Works | Today's Email - Try it To Beli Bath & Body Works | Today's Store Visit In Photos Bath & Body Works | Possible Refreshed Label For H Bath & Body Works | December 3rd Evening Email For Bath & Body Works | New Fresh Start Candle Collect Bath & Body Works | Today's First Look Email - Dec Bath & Body Works | CANDLE DAY LIST - Candles Onli Bath & Body Works | Signature Body Care Collection Bath & Body Works | Flower Pot With Succulents Han Bath & Body Works | New Online Today! Sorry! Product Description Bath and Body Works COTTON CANDY CLOUDS Deluxe Gift Set - Fine Fragrance Mist - Shower Gel - Ultra Shea Body Cream - Body Lotion Product details Package Dimensions : 8.27 x 7.36 x 2.72 inches; 8 Ounces UPC : 358406436962 ASIN : B098KPSBZT BATH & BODY WORKS. Spritz again. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. Beli Victoria's Secret PINK - Body Lotion - Extra Apple - 236mL Terbaru March 2023. Creamy white petals blended with sweetly scented sunshine are nature's promise of the season to come. ", "Treat yourself! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. *Offer will be emailed within 72 hours of subscription confirmation for first time sign-ups only. Perks. Kesehatan & Kecantikan Perawatan Tubuh Pelembab Tubuh Body Lotion Bagikan: Victoria's Secret PINK - Body Lotion - Extra Apple - 236mL . ", My husband said that I smelled like what he envisioned, "Breathe in the fresh scent of evergreens in a meadow breeze. I hope we get this collection! Spritz again. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Sorry! ", "Experience the bright, fruity fragrance version of Christmas morning excitement. ", "It's like love at first sightsweet, warm, happy and playfully romantic. ", "Daydream about fresh floral bouquets and warm spring days. Shelf life: Not mentioned on the bottle Product description: Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favourite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist! Coastal. ", "Ready. Check, check. ", "The warmth and mystery of enchanted woods. But I like your breakdown. ", "Celebrate the holiday season with this sweet-as-sugar favorite. item 5 3 BATH & BODY WORKS COTTON CANDY CLOUDS FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY SPLASH LARGE 8 OZ, Novo em folha. Performance: This lasts a decent amount of time for a mist, around four to. $ 129.99 $ 79.99. are you in Canada? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I love both cause theyre up the same alley, but not the same scent, Ive always wondered what whipped pixie dust correlated to , I dont think enchanted candy potions smells like CCC and WBM I get a pixie stick whiff. All you have to do is select an olfactory category and youll be instantly transported to a world of fragrance. ), Pumpkin Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Fresh Nutmeg, Creamy Sandalwood, Praline Musk, Warm Vanilla, "Wind down with a warm nightcap on a chilly fall nightrich, cozy and sweet. ", "Keep your lips deliciously nourished and tasting like a glass of sweet champagne. be tailored to your interests and purchases. ", "Lifes lovelier outside step into natures wonderful beauty! ", "Let your cares drift away with the warm breeze as you relax on golden sands. Notes of luxe vanilla send essential protein and MCT oil right to your system, delivering day-sustaining energy. Join the VIPs, Buy 3, Get 3 Free All Full-Size Body Care, Buy 3, Get 1 Free Travel, Hand & Lip Care. Looking for body wash advice? ", "Crush on this fun fragrance and dream of happy days! ", "Flakey vanilla cake topped with sparkling citrus frosting fragrance to satisfy your sweet tooth! What youll love even more: THE FRAGRANCE. Exclusives. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. A tendncia de preo baseia-se em preos dos ltimos 90 dias. Oh so pretty. ", "Clean. Its time to daydream! Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Cotton Candy Clouds has more sugar than vanilla and berry. Please use a different way to share. Awesome Inc. theme. ", - cool bergamot, crushed woods, tonka bean, - fresh strawberries, golden shortcake, whipped cream, "The forecast calls for fluffy, fruity flurries. How did you get these?! . Spritz. offer will be emailed to you within 72 hours of subscription confirmation. Will cotton candy clouds have a spray? My mom also loved it so I ordered her a bottle. cotton candy clouds bath and body works $18.00 Free shipping Bath & Body Works - Winter Candy Apple Body Lotion - NEW - Fast Shipping in US!! Carefree. Bath & Body Works Boardwalk Marshmallow Clouds is a new Summer 2018 fragrance available in the Fine Fragrance Mist formula as well as the regular round up of shower gel, body lotion, etc.! ", Top: Red Winterberry, Ruby Apple, Sparkling Cranberry, Mid: Snow-kissed Camellia, Cinnamon Flower, "Confident. ", "Rose oil inspires connection and self-confidence. . Lavender oil inspires tranquility. Free shipping for many products! I'm Tess and it's a pleasure to welcome you to Life Inside the Page. ", "For when you want to smell like fruity custard topped with a crunchy sugar shell. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while the dermatologist-tested, conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! Sold by: ", "Take in the breathtaking sunset of a summer night in the Florida Keys. Magnolia oil eases concerns. Happy fragrance hunting! The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. '. Size: 10oz or 295ml Pack Of 2 Similar item to consider Amazon's Choice Always read labels and directions before using a product. 2023 Bath & Body Works Brand Management, Inc. 4875 Marc-Blain, Suite 201, Saint-Laurent, Why you'll love it: Infused with the good stuff (shea butter and vitamin E) . ), "Sweet & Beachy. item 7 Bath & Body Works Among The Clouds Body Mist - 8 oz, Novo em folha. Something went wrong. 4.8 average based on 18 product ratings. ", "Enjoy a warm spring day and float away in a whipped vanilla breeze. . Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on . Life's never been so sweet! fragrances. Bath & Body Works Among The Clouds Body Scrub 5.0 Based on 5 reviews MSRP: $19.00 Size: 8.0 OZ Qty: Add to Wishlist Add to Registry overview reviews (5) shipping & returns Product information What it does: gently buffs away dry skin for a skin-smoothing treat. ", Top: Sun-Dried Linen Accord, Grass, Mandarin Blossom, "Spread holiday cheer and give the gift of scrumptious love this year! ", "Let the rich & creamy aroma of an indulgent sweet treat take you away to the bake shop of your dreams! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Sun-kissed. Please try again later. Set. Rp 665.000 . Need help choosing a fragrance family thats so you? Why is this so amazing? Why? Chill with a fresh scent. Privacy Policy. ", "Cue the confetti this sweet treat makes every moment pop with magic! Write a review. ", "Relax in a bungalow as the aroma of passionfruit flowers & banana trees fills the air. Bath and Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Gift Set of 2 Includes Shower Gel 10 Fl Oz / 295 ml What it smells like: watching the sun set over the sweetest, dreamiest horizon. Condition: ", "Take an inspiring flight through sweet, floral spring air. A scrumptious blend of bubbly ros, sweet strawberry and pink sugar. ", "Keep your lips deliciously nourished, and tasting like a bubbly, fruity drink. View Privacy Policy. Cotton & Freesia Cottontail Cake Pop Cozy Apple Spice Cozy Linen A subreddit dedicated to Bath & Body Works, Press J to jump to the feed. EWG Verified products are reviewed to ensure they are free from EWGs known chemicals of concern and adhere to strict health standards. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. ", - sparkling red pear, jasmine petals, tiare flower, vanilla orchid, chiffon musk, "A refreshing yet warm & woodsy bouquet from the tropics. So based on the way they smell on MY skin, there is something different. This irresistible fragrance is made with a dash of love, a pinch of heartwarming joy and a spoonful of pure fun. Kaleidoscope mixes with your body chemistry for a fragrance thats uniquely yours. To opt-out of this sharing, The other three are not ECP at all and I dislike any of those. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. ", "Imagine a fruity, sparkling drink in one hand and a sweet spring bouquet in the other. ", "Slow down, cozy up and surround yourself in the comfort of the autumn season. FINE FRAGRANCE MIST. ", - golden honeydew, bronzed vanilla, (banana peel? The flames surrounded the fire type who violently swung his body alongside the Bisharp in his claws and charged at the wall holding the pokemon in his grip.. . 8 FL OZ /236ML. . The scent of crisp, sunny citrus in the air. It's a cabana getaway! status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. Relax with something floral and green. It smells good, but it is a repackage of the Boardwalk taffy scent. It's VERY strong! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Whipped Berry Meringue, Boardwalk Taffy, and Cotton Candy Clouds I have compared side by side and basically cannot tell apart. Premium Powerups . ", "Relax in your favorite flannel pajamas after a day in the chilly autumn air. ", "Take a refreshing getaway to the coastcrisp, clean and beaming with sunny warmth. 1 BATH & BODY WORKS COTTON CANDY CLOUDS FRAGRANCE MIST SPRAY SPLASH LARGE 8 OZ . She thinks EC P is best and lasts the longest. ", "Violet absolute inspires confidence. ", "South Pacific sunshine sparkles on the sea kick back & relax. ", - patchouli oil, sandalwood oil, vanilla absolute, aloe, bamboo extract, - airy rose water, jasmine petals, creamy musk, "Rose oil promotes feelings of comfort and connection. You've found It. ", "With this tropical cocktail, life's never been so sweet! Please, refresh the page to continue. ", Top: Red Apple, Candied Orange (citrus notes), Mid: Maple Leaf (maple syrup), Fresh Cinnamon, Winter Rose Petals, "Spread holiday cheer and give the gift of smooth, sweet hope this year! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We're unable to locate any merchandise that meets your refinement selections at this time. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. We may share your email address, and basic personal and purchase details, with social networking sites and Look for the starsa.k.a. I think that's probably because your skin chemistry amps the hot spun sugar note in BT/CCC which ECP does not have. ", "Lifes lovelier outside step into natures wonderful, earthy beauty! ", "The perfect blend, inspired by a fresh-cut spring bouquet! Back to home page | Listed in category: Listed in category: Feminine. ", "Bright and Bubbly. Summer! ", "One of America's best-selling fragrances, Japanese Cherry Blossom is your little black dress fragrance: beautiful, timeless & undeniably feminine. Cotton Candy Clouds by Bath And Body Works Type. I have both and I find Confetti Cake Pop has sort of a coconut scent, Vanilla Rainbow Sprinkles doesnt. LONGEVITY Find more recommendations Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews. ", "Evoke natural confidence & brilliant beauty from the beginning of your day Into the Night. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using the link in each email or by contacting us. Bath and Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Fragrance: spun sugar, pink berries and whipped vanilla. ", "Yay! ", "For when you want to smell like the sweetest summer cupcake. Skip to main content. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2022. ", "Capture the perfect spring day, full of fun, carefree moments. ", "A modern twist on a timeless white floraldelicate, feminine and romantic. Perk Alert: All new Rewards members get $10 off any $30 purchase! From iconic staples to seasonal goodies, theres a fragrance (or two) for you. Sign up for Bath & Body Works news, exclusive online offers, and more by email, and get 20% off your next purchase + free shipping on $50 orders! ", - clean cotton, orange blossom, blue freesia, ocean musk, Top: Crisp White Cotton, Clean Linen, Green Pear, Juicy Tangerine, Mid: Lily of the Valley, Fresh Orange Blossom, Blue Freesia, White Cotton Blossom, Dewy Jasmine, Base: Ocean Musk, Soft Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean, - fresh sea salt, blooming lavender, sun-drenched sands, (coconut), "Get swept away to a world you never dreamed existed with sweet & magical Secret Wonderland. Bath & Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Body Mist - 8 oz. Bath and Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Gift Set of 2 - Includes Shower Gel - Full Size. Youve reached the order limit for this item. When your skin needs a little extra hydration, check out our moisturizing body wash. In this video, I am doing a review of Cotton Candy Clouds from bath and body works! Spread holiday cheer and give the gift of love this year! A fragrance inspired by white sand beaches & fresh ocean air. Sold by Delight LLC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. ", Top: Wild Strawberries, White Nectarine, Pear Blossom, Apple Nectar, Mid: Pink Jasmine, Golden Plum, Red Velvet Crme, Dewy Honeysuckle, Freesia, Base: Golden Amber, Vanilla , Tolu Balsam, Caramel, Baileys Creme, Sugared Musk, "Cherish the comforting, nostalgic rush of rediscovering an old wooden chest. Boardwalk Taffy and its siblings have a rounded, airy creaminess to them. This irresistible fragrance is made with a dash of love, a pinch of heartwarming joy and a spoonful of pure fun. Go coconuts! $9.99 Free shipping BATH AND BODY WORKS WINTER CANDY APPLE BODY LOTION NEW Free shipping Hover to zoom Have one to sell? Within a few days Bath and Body Works is going to start launching the Fall 2020 Signature . Bath & Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Body Mist - 8 oz. Someone came in to apply for a job last week and the girl smelled like cotton candy. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. I cant quite put my finger on what Sugar Coated smells like. Something went wrong. | Fine Fragrance Mist Size: 8 fl oz / 236 mL (each) - Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while the dermatologist-tested, conditioning mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance! ", "This true-to-life fragrance embodies everything wonderful about classic florals. ", "Inspire feelings of love, beauty and confidence with the loveliest arrangement of flowers and chocolate. Finally, Enchanted Candy Potion has more sugar and berry than vanilla. ", "Sweet & Tangy. A subreddit dedicated to Bath & Body Works. OP any updates on this? Hey! I was happy to find this scent out of season. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Bath & Body Works Cotton Candy Clouds Body Lotion. ", "Savor the freshness & sheer optimism of a summer morning in the countryside. ", "Take a deep breath of fresh air. GET EMAIL OFFERS & THE LATEST NEWS FROM BATH & BODY WORKS! Thanks. This is a 3.4 Ounce Bottle filled with our version of the . Cheers to Happiness! $12.99 . Be bright. Everything we have to offer from A-Z. ", "Our peach hydrating lip balm is clinically tested to provide all-day moisture with shea butter. A great body soap refreshes, cleans and gets you ready to take on your day. ", "You are invited to a fancy soiree at the cabin. Again these are my opinions but thats how I like to think of it. All good. Shop by category. Cotton Candy Clouds | Bath And Body Works Body Scents 10.7K subscribers Subscribe 7.3K views 1 year ago Did you guys notice that Cotton Candy Clouds and Boardwalk Taffy have the same. ", - golden amber, wild berries, orange flower, lotus petals, creamy sandalwood, Top: Wild Berries, Orange Flower, Bergamot, Succulent Plum, Mid: Golden Amber, Lotus Petals, White Rose, Iris, Base: Creamy Sandalwood, Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Musk, "Our ultra-moisturizing, non-greasy hand cream glides on like cashmere on skin. Buy 3, Get 3 FREE All Full-Size Body Care, Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Travel, Hand & Lip Care, States Privacy Rights Notice (Certain States), Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (Certain States), Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information (California).
Isaiah 40:31 Devotional, What Happened To Zachary Dylan Smith, Ifa Interconnector Fire Cause, What Age Should You Neuter Doberman, Articles C