Or, hmmm, maybe that's what he wants? Although, a flight attendant's monthly income can vary from $1200 - $4025 depending on the experience and seniority level of the flight attendant. What are perks and other benefits like at Breeze Airways? U.S. That would be Brigham Young University (BYU) which is in Provo, not Orem where UVU is located. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Being Seriously Nice is a part of our DNA at Breeze and we believe if we can focus on being the best part of someones day, we and our Guests will win. No one should be required to exist in mass housing. Heres what our Team Members have to say: "Working with Breeze truly feels like being a part of a family. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Lucky, they're only offering max $6k per year, which is not a huge expense (probably less than what their health insurance costs them). Leader Multi-Station Operations and Guest Services, Breeze Airways Flight Attendant - Full Time in Breeze Airways, Monthly Guarantee is 70 flying hours per month. The 50 and 60 year olds in my JetBlue training class - most of whom went on to be very good flight attendants - would not be interested in this arrangement. hes also taking the professionalism away from the career in a very careful methodical way, in the form of a guise of goodwill to young people. Citizenship or the legal right to work in the U.S. Ability to obtain a valid U.S Passport prior to Flight Attendant Training, Legal right to travel without restriction to/from the United States, Willing to relocate to assigned crew base, Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours, Able to report for work in your assigned base for your assigned trips, Able to work Reserve Assignment in your assigned base, Self-starter, must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success, Ability to perform assigned duties, including standing for extended periods of time, Ability to read announcements clearly and competently, give emergency commands and communicate in the English Language, Ability to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives, Ability to think independently while being a part of a collaborative team, Ability to work independently as part of a team without direct supervision, Physical abilities consistent with day-to-day operations and duties (e.g. But the requirements and location of said school and living requirements are surely targeting specific individuals, in a specific region, known to have specific beliefs thst are close to that of Skywest Airlines..LMAO. But they are trying it out anyway. They even have their own Burger University to train people into more advanced jobs, and provides tuition assistance for the teenagers that it hires so they can move on to other careers. It still seems like a very bizzare way to staff an airline, any word if Breeze will or won't serve booze? When I saw that Breeze Airways was hiring flight attendants I figured this could be a good opportunity for those who have been furloughed at other airlines. Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring "The World'sSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. FA is one of the few jobs where you have only a 10% view of what the job is about when you apply. I was employed by a hospitality school years ago..funded by student gov loans, which left students with high debt and little chance of employment due to where they lived still. If you are a fan of travelling, one of the best jobs that could fit you is being a flight attendant. Maintain a safe work environment for our Guests and Team Members, Remain calm under pressure and mitigate high-stress situations. This is the Breeze Airways company profile. It clearly reveals an ugly bias as to how the public sees the occupation. So if a candidate already has a degree they are not allowed. Cops? The flight attendant training is held in Salt Lake City. And that's the point. The estimated total pay for a Flight Attendant at Breeze Airways is $4,639 per month. The most experienced flight attendants (top 10%) can expect to make an average of $103,000 annually while beginners can expect to average under $32,000 per year. Then just put another ad on TV for bargain deals. Well, lets wait and see. I think all employees should be 'offered' this, otherwise its discrimination. I think they will back track before long. This approach to hiring is quite a contrast to what we see at other US airlines, and its anyones guess what Breeze Airways motive is. Transportation to/from the airport is relatively cheap, as transportation to downtown SLC. Help make it more accurate by adding yours. Ci My partner actually just applied for an academic job there and it required zero statements of faith like many actually private Christian schools require from job applicants. message, contactez-nous l'adresse There is something bizarre almost 1950's USSR SovieComie or weird secret government funded human testing ala "area 51". The comments on this page have not been provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser, and it is not an advertiser's responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered. Initial Issuance of Luggage and Uniform paid by Breeze. Additional Breeze Flight Attendant Details. Class HM103- How to Serve Passengers Some related job titles areCabin Crew salaries with median pay of $52,562,Flight Attendant salaries with median pay of $37,491,International Flight Attendant salaries with median pay of $45,244,Cabin Crew salaries with median pay of $52,562. Cops? The community relies on everyone sharing. Our values are the pillars of our Seriously Nice framework. Outside of banner ads published through the Boarding Area network, this compensation does not impact how and where products appear on this site. Young Flight Attendants generally have good attitudes, and are enthusiastic. Theres some risk to flight attendants here, as theyll have to enroll and front the money for university, and will only be reimbursed if they complete flight attendant training; this will create a financial burden for many, Neeleman (who is a Mormon) somehow wants to help people get an education, so wants to hire people who would benefit from this, Breeze Airways is looking to hire a certain type of person quite deliberately, without violating any employment discrimination laws, Young people who may just be a couple of years out of high school, but who have a great personality, People without families (which also skews young), because theyll be in shared housing with other flight attendants, People who may be looking for a gig for a few years, rather than a career, assuming conditions dont change; this is beneficial to some airlines, since more senior flight attendants tend to be more expensive to keep on the payroll. Her tips for the flight attendant training involve. Successfully complete initial Flight Attendant training. However, the way the company is going about hiring flight attendants will likely exclude most people who might otherwise be interested. To join the Breeze Airways crew, you will need to prepare some required documents. Discrimination against married candidates. Where one is supposed to leave their baggage at the door. Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant salary in Hawaii. Editorial Disclosure: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any entity mentioned herein. Training is Paid. Im sure the college and boarding is part compensation, how about health insurance, and work rules? I think this scheme has two parts: While being a flight attendant is an exciting job, there are responsibilities that a Breeze Airways flight attendant should take note of and remember. The position requires quick thinking at times with very little information. Its a job, a career that raised many families, bought houses, supported schools and communities. By "a great personality" I presume you mean, "young and physically attractive" (but are afraid to come out and say it). Travel Benefits on Breeze Network begins after 30 days of employment. Based on 5 salaries posted anonymously by Breeze Airways Flight Attendant employees in Miami Shores. The highest-paying job at Breeze Airways is a Software Engineer with a salary of $150,460 per year. So, after this period of time, the Breeze FA will have achieved a good qualification, better that when they commenced work, and ready to put themselves on the market. @ Business -- I don't follow what the location of the training has to do with anything else? We do our best to make team decisions, but often times it is just one person that will go to the crew and captain. This won't fly in the US if it is the sole hiring method. Discrimination out right. Charleston, South Carolina Metropolitan Area. Know Your Worth. Me: "If this was XYZ airline, we'd be offered second drinks by now" They also know it's not going to work. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Yeah I dont think the cost here for Breeze is very high to be honest. EMTs? Health, Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1 st day of the month after start . I suspect this would quickly run into By "a great personality" I presume you mean, "young and physically attractive" (but are afraid to come out and say it). Health, Dental and Vision Benefits start on 1 st day of the month after start date. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. Class HM105-Introduction to the Airline Cites and Airplanes Passenger Capacity. How "NICE" is that?? Every airline wants their FAs to only do it for a couple of years. Must be able to work Reserve Assignment in their assigned command. Why would the company want to give itself such little scheduling flexibility? If you fit the criteria and requirements mentioned below, you might want to give this application for a flight attendant a try. I guess we'll have to see which way it goes for them. The estimated total pay for a Flight Attendant at Breeze Airways is $55,663 per year. Tampa, Florida, United States. I have admired and followed the career of Mr. Neeleman since his start with Morris Air. Engineering Based on 14 salaries Software Engineer 6 salaries Software Engineer I 2 salaries View More Operations Based on 5 salaries Crew Scheduler 2 salaries Dispatcher 1 salary Effectively communicate, collaborate, and show respect for other Team Members we all perform our best when we work together! message, please email In my experience very few Flight Attendants join believing they will be doing the job for the rest of their lives. Lastly, Ive flown at 2 different companies. The "Most Likely Range" represents values that exist within the 25th and 75th percentile of all pay data available for this role.
Nestle Splash Water Dollar General, Move In Specials Johnson City, Tn, Rent To Own Homes In Bonne Terre, Mo, Articles B