However, the most recent news surrounding the agency had been their parent company Endeavors attempts to purchase a variety of minor league teams, something which drew the ire of the MLBPA. And no one is forcing the players to go to the highest bidder. If you were injured and he was an injury attorneyheeeelloooo.. This is REAL LIFE and thats the going rate for a SS of his caliber. Surely you dont mean Carlos because thats laughable at this point. No Correa for the lovable loosers. Today, our operations extend throughout the country and the world. Get Contact Info for All Departments. If Seager got it, hell get it too. It think its pretty safe to say Boras knows whats hes doing and can handle all of those players. Glassdoor gives you an inside look at what it's like to work at Boras, including salaries, reviews, office photos, and more. See Juan Gonzalez and Tigers. Buckle up.. In 2020, the baseball agent negotiated 13 contracts in excess of $100 million, five of which were above $200 million and two above $300 million. The stats show that Seager is in decline there, not Correa. Hang on there bub. Y4L75: I heard this and really like this idea, especially with Florials future in question. Still wont get the 350 million that he thinks hes getting. Plus, whoever signs him loses a draft pick, and DD is not afraid to give up prospects. Thus, agencies and agents who represent players in these two sports are measured by those marketing figures and not winnings. I cant imagine watching this cheater play on my favorite team for the next 15 years. His team of people help him with all the legwork around supporting his clients and preparing for contract negotiations. So much wrong with this comment. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, which has been our base for the past 140 years. And you wont be seeing that money for years. Wrong . Corporate directors should temper their excitement for the possibilities of generative AI with the realization that they must significantly up their game on the technology in order to effectively monitor its organizational use. None. The NHL and NBA both allow fees to hit 4%, and the NFL caps them at 3%. $20m out the window. I really like Storys blend of power, speed, durability, & defense. November 2, 1952 (age 66years), Sacramento, CA We offer you a great deal of unbiased information from the internal database, personal records, and many other details that might be of interest to you. Yes but the switch to Boras, whos going to demand even more money, doesnt help. Players on other teams are not morally superior to those Astros. He brings with him top of the line facilities with trainers and sports complexes. He didnt represent any players. free lookups / month. No matter what, theres a place for Story with his speed. Torkelson/Miggy 1B, Schoop 2B, Baez SS, Candelario 3B. And one detail that has corporate tax pros scratching their head is depreciation. Minor league players and free agents are excluded. Played nearly a full season more games and put up a 40 PERCENT higher WAR. Correa, meanwhile, did not find a contract to his liking before the lockout and remains a free agent. ================================= Sign up for a free account. Working as an agent for many of Major League Baseball's top talent, Boras is selling more than just on-field talent to teams around the league. How about Schwarber? Founded: 2019. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach, California. This is his career contract. Sure, if he took a shorter term deal, then maybe. Fans will boo him the rest of his playing days. Endorsement money is included on an annual basis and this year includes earnings for 2020 only. $66,196 / yr. Marketing salaries - 1 salaries reported. Since I didn't know what Boras Corp was: Gerrit Cole, a pending free agent, wasted no time distancing himself from the Houston Astros Wednesday night as the star pitcher donned a baseball cap bearing his agent's logo and telling reporters he was "not an employee of the team." . 50 Jeff Jackson (hockey). Correa is as good as it gets at one of those crucial positions. Free agent shortstop Carlos Correa has switched agencies and is now a client of Scott Boras and the Boras Corporation, according to Mark Berman of Fox 26. @Cosmo Not sure I get your argument here. baseball. Cubs are never being able to get too much love from Boras and his clients. Correa had previously been represented by William Morris Endeavor. Enter employee name to find & verify emails, phones, social links, etc. For the game? Trent Boras, Shane Boras, Natalie Boras. Boras has negotiated some of the biggest professional sports contracts in the world, including Bryce Harper's $330 million deal with the Phillies, Corey Seager's $325 million deal with the Rangers and Gerrit Cole's $324 million deal with the Yankees. Newport Beach, CA. I would be fine with Trevor Story for 5 years and $23 annually. Boras relationship with the Nats increases their chances slightly. News of this hits and Hal kicks over the [cheap] bottle of champagne, now knowing theres no chance at his feckless hope of signing Correa for a reduced, clearance shelf price. I love everything about Correas game and think hell be better longer than Seager or Turner. Not above attempting to poach regardless. Not likely. . If that isnt the pot calling the kettle black. I would be stressing who my agent would be and act as quickly as possible to head off the chance of not having one when the lockout is lifted. He probably signs with Detroit who made him a huge offer but not 10 years. He did that. The Boras Corp is a company that operates in the Sports industry. Boras has been an agent for 30 years and you are assuming that his net worth is made up of just the commissions his agency makes. Reviews from Boras Corporation employees about Boras Corporation culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Boras Corporation is located in Newport Beach, California, and was founded in 2019. If they offer him the biggest contract, hes moving to second base in a second, trust me. Education: Ill applaud them if they dont sign him. The issue with Correa is hes always injured. Being a baseball player wasnt even considered a respectable profession. Product About Create Free Account. Had Boras been his agent, he would have had a contract before the lockout. The Boras Corp is a company that operates in the Sports industry. Expect a lot more Jon Heyman-floated rumors about Correa now. Marcus Semien, who hired Boras in October, landed a seven-year, $175 million deal from the Rangers pre-lockout. Boros needs to be taught a lesson. Anyone team paying this guy what he and Boros are asking for, will end up having to cut corners in other areas. So. I was just going to say. What does fantasy baseball have to do with anything. For players and himself, sure. If Frankie Montas comes back in the deal with Olson I can see the Yankees trading Peraza, Pereira, Voit and either Garcia or Schmidt. "I've got women in their 20s, 30s, 40s who are going to help . Enter the Mystery Team! Children: Free VIN search Research Analyst salaries - 1 salaries reported. According to LinkedIn Jess Todd started working on 2007, then the employee has changed 2 companies and 2 jobs. You must have that information as well, to make a statement like you did. That risk by going on a one-year is far too great. With Boras running the show its going to be a difficult process no matter who tries to sign him. This type of move is a slap in the face to every agent. They never say hey, we signed that free agent cheaper than I expected so I can lower the ticket the prices and still break even! They only say nice, more profit! Setting prices to the minimum you can afford is poor person thinking or non-profit organization or perfectly competitive market. Of course, none of those reps come even close to the dominance of Boras, which has secured more player pay than his next three closest competitors combined. Boras Corporation is a Sports, Baseball, and Talent Representation company located in Newport Beach, California with 65 employees. The Boras Corp is a company that operates in the Sports industry. A 54-year-old charming . amateur . Last edited bywillshad;12-18-2012, 12:01 AM. The hell you think this is.2002? I dont think it gets bigger. Some may not like him because he cheated and thats okay too. I hope he enjoys his new job at Dicks Sporting Goods. All these Correa bashers will change their tune in a hurry should their team sign him. Uncover why Boras Corporation is the best company for you. Thats about it though. Claim your Free Employer Profile. The Cubs got rid of big names, not everything of value. Quite arguable that those big names were consistently underperforming. He should have picked me. His employees range from an economist, a computer engineer, three attorneys, five personal trainers, a sports . I wonder how long it will be before agents have 16 -18 year olds signing a penalty clause for switching agencies? 12, as well as Brian Murphy, who is a founding partner and CEO of the agency, at No. Take away his rookie year and the Covid year and here is the number of games he played each year: 2916 153 Born: November 2, 1952 (age 66 years . I would have got him a $1 trillion contract. I agree Dave, this move was to secure his want versus raise his ask. Yes, Correa is definitely a better player then Story. It has come to our attention that scammers operating on LinkedIn include people pretending to be Scott Boras or someone with access to Scott, or pretending that they work for the Boras . He was pretty mediocre for 3 prior seasons to last year. The thing with rich people is that when their expenses go up, they increase the amount they charge to the rest of us. William Morris may have all it agents de-certified by the MLBPA because they bought minor league teams in contravention of the agreement they signed to be agents for MLB players. Full Time. Some get screwed over but generally youre right. The Boras Corporation is not the only agency, though, that has substantial economic . Its not just owners crying poor. Hes now the second most powerful basketball agent in the world behind Jeff Schwartz of Excel Sports Management (No. 47 Tyeke Sullivan (basketball), No. How about Ray? The Conference Board recently released a report entitled From Crisis to Opportunity: Corporate Citizenship and Philanthropy in 2023, which summarizes how corporate giving and volunteering played out in 2022, what expectations are for 2023, and how giving levels and strategies are determined. Jay Wolfe's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Alicia Vargas Pharis's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Peter Caparis's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Damien Alvarado's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Ryan Lubner's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Lisa M. Watanabe-Peagler's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Lauren Stangel's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Matt McClendon's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Dave Hardee's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, Christia Williams's Scott Boras Corporation Experience, California State University, San Bernardino. Thats right, somehow, after defense is added, at a position where nobody cares about defense, Delgado ends up a mediocre player, while Albert ends up the best player in the league. Rather I just think its an interesting fact. Wow! Hal then realizes he wont have to spend any money at all because Correa will certainly go elsewhere, and gleefully purchases another yacht (on sale). In addition to the WME agent that lost Correas commission, I cant imagine Bryant, Castellanos or Rodon are very happy about this development. Jeanette Boras Job Title. Lisa M. Watanabe-Peagler Greater Los Angeles Area Details. THE COMPANY. As a counting stat, WAR systematically undervalues catchers, who play in ~130 games per season. I think this confirms that hes gone. No comish for you. The Agent changed. That makes him the NFLs top representative as well as the highest-ranking Black agent on the list. Contact us. Guys are there for their offense. Union BankDirector, Real Estate Industries. Boras secured a total of $3.2 billion for his clients30% more than in 2019netting his Boras Corporation more than $160 million in commissions. Boras wont be pressured. Id rather have Baez & Bryant for $300 million versus just Correa for $350. Borass will find a way to get another team to pay much more than the Astros were willing to pay. Boras can supply all of that. Probably not many where that is true but he reps guys from all 30 teams. Boras uses his plants in the media to push stories that would theoretically drive up the asking price on players. Boras pocketed $100M of that for himself. Media propaganda only. I expect for him to sign right away, once the lockout is over. I agree it shrank his market. Find out everything there's to know about Scott Boras Corporation employees. Defensive replacement value is baselined to average performance at the position, under the assumption that gloves who cant hit are easier to find than bats are. You may not have noticed. Florial has all the talent in the world and can play all 3 outfield positions also, with a rare combination of power and speed. He obviously knows more than we do as to what the remaining, would-be suitors are offering, and those price ranges are obviously not to his liking. For all Cubs fans, better loose your expectations of getting Correa, no matter what (as I never got tricked by the probabilities of the Cubs getting him). Its funny when people comment on things they have no clue about and get totally busted when someone does the basics. Scott Dean Boras is an American sports agent, specializing in baseball. I think elite is a bit of a stretch both offensively and defensively for both guys. Your eye test is failing you. Among the departments are 35 researchers, 12 people in marketing, four other lawyers and two psychologists. Like most corporate tax laws, the devil is in the details when it comes to how the US corporate alternative minimum tax will be implemented and enforced by the IRS. 1y. if two first basemen have similar offensive stats, then they had similar seasons. He has a team of 75 people. His company made $160M in commissions last year. Boross net worth is very high in almost half a billion. Find out everything there's to know about Boras Corporation employees. I wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt beat Seagers $305 million at this point. If your lawyer has been working on a settlement and you fire him/her right before you settle, they still get a piece. A little compromise on both sides and that deal would have closed. Commercial Real Estate. Let's examine the methods boards use to source directors, the central role our relationships play in this effort and what aspiring directors and boards can do to better achieve optimal recruiting outcomes. Scott Boras reclaims the top spot this year. does anyone actually read the article before commenting, or do you all just see Boras and your mind is already made up? Ever heard of investments? No doubt the $300MM+ offers will just fill up his inbox now that hes changed agents. Top 5 in the game in 2020-2021. With our employee database, the possibilities are endless. At best Boras gets his clients slightly more than any other agent would (and this is debatable). Funny how so many players only go to Boras once they get close to free agency. Probably some report about a mystery team tossed in there. But Correa can play. Thats a good question and one Ive pondered. Corporations Can Use Artificial Intelligence To Make Positive Social Change, How AI Will Forever Change The Face Of Corporate Communications And PR, Economic And Corporate Profit Rebound Lifts Markets, The Most Valuable Sports Agencies 2022: The Rich Get Richer Amid A Wave Of Consolidation, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Limit the Use of My Sensitive Personal Information. Boras has messed up a couple times for some clients, but overall the dude knows what hes doing. When the name becomes bigger than the production it was time to cut bait. Salary. Dec 6, 2009. The namesake agency of Scott Boras, one of the world's most powerful sports agents, Boras Corporation focuses on MLB players and managed $2.3 billion worth of active contracts for 66 players in 2019, per Forbes. Fiore was the organization's 15 th round selection in 1988 while Boras signed with the Cardinals as a free agent. Agent fees are typically capped and regulated by the players associations, with the top commissions allowed by FIFA (10%) and Major League Baseball (5%), which gives a ranking advantage to soccer and baseball agents. Our articles: All content is posted anonymously by employees working at Boras. No rich person in history has ever behaved like that. He handles the big names himself, He also has his own sports facility where his clients can work out/train. Boras . From 2015 to 2018, the Boras Corporation has negotiated well over 200 major league baseball contracts, ranging from many one-year deals to Prince Fielder's nine-year $214 million mega-contract. Same story that I heard with Davis and Angelos. boras. As the Sargent said in Platoon, I got a bad feeling about this one, Sarge. Correa is a FA you wish on your rival. Organizations have the potential to use AI to help address global social issues. He isnt. A quick google search would show you how much he makes annually. Spotrac, Capology, PuckPedia, league and team sources are used to verify contractual information. Scott Boras Corporation Salaries. Correa is top 5. https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/leaderboard/outs_above_average?type=Fielder&startYear=2020&endYear=2021&split=no&team=&range=year&min=q&pos=6&roles=&viz=show. Together at last. Boras is the best agent in the world in any sport. Theyre conversation starters as much as conversation enders. world's most powerful sports agent, having negotiated more than $3.2 billion in active deals for his clients. Employees at Scott Boras Law Corp Garrett Gore Scott Boras Corporation Jose Moscaida Technician at Scott Boras Law Corp Jose Torres Certified Player Agent, Marketing, Client Maintenance at Boras . The 38-year-old, who is the son ofU.S. immigrants from Eritrea, entered the business in 2008 as an intern atAthletes First and became a full equity partner in 2019. What are the weaknesses of the wins above replacement stats in baseball? Then, if the ridiculous offers dont come in, he suggests collusion? Analytical stats have Correa as MUCH better than Seager. The company is headquartered in Newport . Good corporate governance can help companies remain competitive in a rapidly changing world. 0. https://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=ss&stats=bat&lg=all&qual=y&type=8&season=2021&month=0&season1=2021&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=0&startdate=2021-01-01&enddate=2021-12-31. As a Yankee fan.Id rather not. @Yankee Clipper- yes, let that mystery team sign Correa for 15 years, $500 million. I think you are missing the point. Poor? You hate Correa, we get it. "Boras Corporation offers the highest level of baseball expertise . I see nothing that shows him definitively getting his clients more than they wouldve gotten without him. Theyre working from the bottom up finessing minor leaguers. No one is forcing the owners to pay. David Mulugheta of Athletes Firstfeatured here. The company is headquartered in Newport Beach, California. The Tigers will sit out 22 before they take less than 340M. Boras' $300 million clients include Seager, Bryce Harper and Gerrit Cole. There is no WAY to know. Scott Boras Corp.'s overhead includes 137 full-time employees, training centers in Florida and California, and staff in Canada, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea . Find top employees, contact details and business statistics at RocketReach. I dont see that Boras is that great. . Bob didn't return to professional baseball in 1993 but was an intern in Duke's athletic department while living in North Carolina. Quote Tweets. $325 million for decent offensive production. Free VIN search The company is headquartered in Newport Beach, California. Find your B2B customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze, The Boras headquarters are located in 18 Corporate Plaza Dr, Newport Beach, California, 92660, United States, The Borass main industries are: Hospitality, Sports Teams & Leagues, Apparel & Accessories Retail, The Boras appears in search results as The Boras Corp, Boras Corp, Boras Family Foundation, International Organization for Standardization, Get Free Access to The Boras Contacts Info. WME has to choose which it will do. But everyone knew Correa wasnt interested in that, even prior to going to bed with Boras. Record-breaking Boras draft deals: 1988: Andy Benes signed for $235,000 1989: Ben McDonald signed for $1.01M and became the first amateur free agent to sign a major league contract The Astros learned how to cheat from the Yankees. Story is a better guy then Correa. Scott Boras reclaims the top spot this year. Like they wouldnt get paid anyway without him?. First off If he does good everyone will think hes cheating. ICA Reklam (Advertising) is part of the Marketing Department at ICA, the largest in-house agencies in Sweden with over . Doesnt appear there are any teams left needing a SS that are paying 300M. Boras Corporation is ranked 2,785,670 among websites globally based on its 5,838 monthly web visitors. Get contact details including emails and phone numbers Correa can go elsewhere. Theyre the best one-size-fits-all stats weve got, but theres a reason not to use them as a be-all, end-all. @Yankee Clipper- if Im the Yankees I definitely sign Story. You probably havent watched the Central Division standings in the National League the last 5 or 6 years as the Cubs have been far from loosers as you put it. Asian equities were largely lower following a decline in US stocks, though China and Hong Kong had a strong day. 4.5 WAR per season the 3 seasons before that which is top 8 in baseball. Lol. There is nothing definitively saying that his clients would have gotten more or less with another agent because since they are his clients no one knows what they would have gotten otherwise. Correa shares their agent. Boras will create a marketI believe he got the Rangers to bid against themselves for Arod. Nationality: Your idea at first seems ridiculous, but with his injury history he could actually do wonders for his market if he managed to stay healthy for another full year. Correa is a good player and he improves basically every team in MLB, I just dont think he ends up a wise investment in the long term. Detroit no longer has that offer on the table. Topic Category If injury history was going to keep Correa from getting paid, it would have surely kept Seager from getting paid. I learned the two were not on my flight, but the next flight at the same gate. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipisicing elit. Similar Jobs. Thats a lot of money to lock into a single player, especially one with some injury concerns already. Assistant - Data Integrity & Analytics. The total contract value under management for each sport was then multiplied by the maximum agent commission (or average when no maximum exists) as allowed by each players union: NFL (3%), NHL (4%), NBA (4%), MLB (5%) and FIFA (10%). Was that the Dougie Jones hello??!! The more an enterprise works to humanize itself, the more long-term benefits it will likely see in terms of product sales, recruitment, retention, finding partners, winning recognition and more. Luis Gil should not be traded unless he is in a package for Luis Castillo. The competition stunk. talent representation. Revenue: USD 0 - 1,000,000. Scherzer gets $ 15M per year 2022-2028 from the Nationals. Huh? Boras. An emphasis on personal accountability is forcing the field to mature. First of all, first base is a position where nobody really cares about defense. 48 Chris Cabott (football) and No. . In fantasy drafts, he is maybe not even drafted in the top 5 rounds. Any players value is what someone is willing to pay him. Barnett, who earlier this year sold his London-based Stellar Group to Los Angeles-based talent and literary agency ICM Partners to form the newly branded ICM Stellar Sports, has firmly established himself as the world's top soccer agent and now as a major player in the globalathlete representation industry. So thats one example. @Yankee Clipper- glad to hear my friend. Turns out both Boras Corporation employees reached Double-A in the Cardinals system. Replacement value is an assumed level of performance, baselined to a .400 winning percentage in the players run environment. Ive kept seeing rumors dodgers have interest. Responsibilities. Scott Boras Corp.'s overhead includes 137 full-time employees, training centers in Florida and California, and staff in Canada, the Dominican Republic, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea . This is the Boras company profile. May 13, 2020. View Sumair Shah's business profile as Lead Data Scientist at Boras Corporation. Im curious to which teams you think (that need a SS) will pay 330 mill. With the cold and the snow here in Michigan I needed that.. Thats just ridiculous. As a Dodger fan, I would consider Correa an upgrade over Seager, though that probably wont happen with Trea Turner on board. Seems like the standard move these days, once you reach optimal earning potential Mr Boras takes over. Boras has negotiated some of the biggest professional sports contracts in the world, including Bryce Harper's $330 million deal with the Philadelphia Phillies Likes. Hell get his money. This essentially was what caused signing bonuses for amateur baseball players to escalate; high draft picks in the late 1990s and early 2000s routinely receive bonuses of several million dollars. Much better. This is impossible its like saying my kid makes more than I do because of the allowance I pay him. Means the chances of the Cubs signing him are lower. 9, his first time in the top ten. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Learn How to State Your Case and Earn Your Raise, Work Here? https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/c/correca01.shtml#batting_value, https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/s/seageco01.shtml#batting_value. I agree with Detroit having their SS. Topic . Maybe someone from MLBTR can chime in. Falling to No. Beltre's name and autograph were in silver on the front of the 36-page binder, and Scott Boras Corporation was printed in the lower left-hand corner. Just as long as that team is not the Yankees. "I've got women in their 20s, 30s, 40s who are going to help . Boras also could point to his landmark signing bonuses for amateur players. I wouldnt want the team I root for to sign Correa if it ends up being anything in the range of the projected 10/300 ish type deal. My question to you is: Who would rather trade for Frankie Montas or Luis Castillo? Wait Eppler has been working as an agent? After the addition of Knebel they are still only at $170 million in payroll. In 2020, the baseball agent negotiated13 contractsin excess of $100 million, fiveof which were above $200 million andtwo above $300 million. Sports Agent / Baseball Attorney at the Boras Corporation. Agent typically gets 10%, @seamaholic. That is what Boras agency gets paid as a percentage of MLB player contracts. Boras' first loan was in the $1 million to $2 million range, which helped retain 69 jobs, according to the list. Dude should of been banned from MLB years ago. I wouldnt wish Correa on a rival; Id wish him on my team. When it comes to structuring a business, one of the most important decisions entrepreneurs make is to determine what kind of entity is best for their business. How Board Sourcing Approaches Contribute To The Corporate Diversity ProblemAnd What To Do About It. Does Boras actually negotiate for every player he represents or does he have a team of agents working under him representing players? He isnt as good as Seager so that makes sense to me. Ill go out on a limb and say St Louis 3 years 75 million but will probably resign with Houston because they love cheaters there. While Boras corporation made $160 million in commissions, Boras himself made about $27 million in 2021. Kunglv, Sweden. Sign up for a free account. Please login to leave a reply. On the other, it makes it difficult to pull up Don Mattinglys page and say whether his negative dWAR means the stats disagree with his sterling defensive reputation or that the positional adjustment is just that large. Boras, 70, is estimated by Forbes to have hailed $191 million in sports agent commissions in 2022. Centerfield is a lot easier of a position to play than shortstop. (perhaps, the coffee guy at the Boros Corp)?! MLBTR placed Correa at the top of the annual Top 50 Free Agents, projecting him for a contract of $320MM over ten years, with Seager just behind in the number two slot and a projection of $305MM . Among the biggest: right fielder Bryce Harpers $330 million deal with the Philadelphia Phillies, Gerrit Cole's $324 million deal with the Yankees, and a pair of $245 million deals that sent Stephen Strasburg to the Washington Nationals and Anthony Rendon to the Los Angeles Angels. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Even a piddling $30M can easily become a half billion with just 30 years of compound interest. For sure hed help my Phillies, I just feel the $ could be better spent elsewhere. Scott Dean Boras (born November 2, 1952) is an American sports agent, specializing in baseball.He is the founder, owner and president of the Boras Corporation, a sports agency based in Newport Beach, California, that represents roughly 175 professional baseball clients.Since 2013, Forbes magazine has named Boras the "Most Powerful Sports Agent in the World."
Sec Large Shareholder Reporting Requirements, Articles B