Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Check Availability. The A/C units are extremely old in all of the units and don't cool like they should. This is petty and just down right crazy! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources, Combined 2 pet limit, combined 75lb limit. 17.5 mi, 1-3 Br I have lived here for 7 months now, the management has changed 3 times now. of S.C. and The Citadel. Charleston is home to some top-ranking middle schools, including Camp Road Middle, C. E. Williams Middle School For Creative & Scient, and West Ashley Middle. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Hello User, Ardmore-Sherwood Forest Apartments for Rent, Overture Daniel Island 55+ Active Adult Apartment Homes, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. This lead to extra charges that I had to pay when I vacated because of wrong info that they gave me. Our residents indulge in high-end community amenities including a resort-style pool, fully equipped fitness center, on-site laundry facility, 24-hour emergency maintenance and an apartment home managed by a professional and friendly team! We aim to make living easy and breezy- explore our Good News! Pool Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Bees Ferry Apartment Homes can be conveniently found on Bees Ferry Road. Find the best-rated apartments in Charleston, SC. There is a one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $400 for 1 pet and $500 for 2 pets (no deposit required). 2414 Cherokee Hall Ln, Charleston, SC 29414 $367,500 2 bds 1 ba 1,178 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $7,500 (Feb 21) 33 Briarcliff Dr, Charleston, SC 29407 $275,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,128 sqft - House for sale 7 hours ago Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! HowLoud. SC in the 29407 area of Charleston. Apartment rent in Charleston has increased by 21.9% in the past year. Fitness Center West Ashley sits within the city of Charleston and is west of the Ashley River, hence its name, and is the birthplace of Hootie & the Blowfishs frontman, Darius Rucker. Clubhouse This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Totally renovated, contemporary one-and two- bedroom Apartment Homes with freshly modernized kitchens to include granite counter tops and stainless appliances. We look to reviews like this to make improvements and hope to continue to make positive changes to our community. It took a total of 3 hours and the air conditioner was in perfect condition again. . Should you wish to share your experience with us personally, please, do not hesitate to reach out to us at the office. Thursday, 8:30am - 5:30pm Other positives: I never hear loud noises or disturbances from my neighbors, I can always find a parking spot, the parking lot is well lit, the electric and water bills are always reasonable. Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments in Summerville SC have everything you look for in a place to call home. I got sent an email saying we were in violation and was being charged $50 for having furniture on the porch. 949 Jackline Pl has 3 parks within 12.5 miles, including Huntington Beach State Park, Brookgreen Gardens, and Myrtle Beach State Park. We will look into it right away. $1,215-$3,546 Search Filters. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Nearby Interstate 526, which feeds directly into Charlestons Interstate Highway 26, gives residents a fast and easy route in and out of area. We're very sorry to have fallen short of your expectations and hope you'll accept our sincerest apologies. This ornate space is the perfect spot for a glass of wine or a martini, perhaps . Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Village Green, our new property management company, came on board in September 2016, and our team at Oasis at West Ashley has been working diligently to improve our community and resident experience. Many communities promise it allHawthorne Westside delivers. Welcome to Magnolia 61, a charming community in West Ashley. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Hawthorne Westside is located in Charleston, South Carolina in the 29414 zip code. If there is anything we can do for you, or any questions we can help answer, please, reach out to us directly. Your new home is located in the heart of the West Ashley neighborhood, just minutes from historic downtown Charleston, beautiful South Carolina beaches, Interstate 526 and Highway 61 near Boeing, the Citadel Mall, Savannah Highway and The Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC). As enticing as our location, Oasis at West Ashley offers residents a choice of lavish one-, two-, or three-bedroom homes. Hi Shavell, We are sorry to hear this feedback. Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. Last but certainly not least is the fast turnaround time for repairs and exceeds expectations for a community of this caliber. Fitness Center Along with the Community Manager the Maintenance Technician II is responsible for overseeing the physical assets, general maintenance repairs, apartment make-readies, preventive maintenance and construction or rehabilitation projects for an apartment . Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Its mission is to promote, assist, and celebrate in everything Charleston, South Carolina. The neighbors are wonderful, the leasing and maintenance staff are efficient, kind and personable. Hawthorne Westside is located in the city of Charleston. Charleston's Angel Oak Tree is at least 500 years old, A dolphin swims past the lighthouse on nearby Morris Island. Email me listings and apartment related info. Thank you. When you rent an apartment in Charleston, you can expect to pay as little as $1,751 or as much as $1,945, depending on the location and the size of the apartment. Several of the washing and drying units are out of order every time I go. Moving is tough for high school students! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Balcony Radius at West Ashley has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. Be the first to add a review on this property. Located in central Charleston, Ashford Palmetto Square is at the heart of it all! History buffs revel in the many historical sites throughout Charleston, including the Fort Sumter National Monument, where the first shots at the Civil War were fired. Popular attractions Citadel Mall and West Ashley Shoppes Shopping Center are located nearby. Coastal-Inspired 2-bedroom Island Cottage. Old property and units so the Reno is good not great and the ac units are ancient. This property has a lot size of 166.30 acres. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site. The west wind from the sea is known for bringing in warmth and new growth. firstly, they do not respond to maintenance requests whatsoever. 29410, 1-2 Br in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Admission: $15. Walk Score If youre a student moving to an apartment in Charleston, youll have access to Trident Tech., Palmer, The Citadel, and Charleston School Of Law. (opens in new window/tab). Time and distance from Radius at West Ashley. 3D Tour Video 2 bedroom loft absolutely worst living experience I've ever had. Displayed square footage is approximate. Radius at West Ashley is located in the city of Charleston. Email me listings and apartment related info. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our community. Magnolia 61 has 3 shopping centers within 0.7 miles, which is about a 13-minute walk. $1,048-$1,168 Email me listings and apartment related info. All questions concerning terms for moving out or vacating early are indicated in the lease, and any miscommunication that occurred between yourself and our team was not intentional. Every issue I've had has been resolved within 24 business hours. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Great location but now out of my budget. 29407, 1-2 Br Always beware of scams. Email me listings and apartment related info. There are also five parks within 9.5 miles, including Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site, McLeod Plantation Historic Site, and Children's Museum of the Lowcountry. and in 2020, during covid when my lease was to be resigned they had all of the amenities shut down and yet they still raised the prices on the rent by $100. Wholesale Appliance Center has been family operated since June, 1987. Highway 61 is in Charleston, SC and in ZIP code 29407. ), Fitness Center with Cardio Machines and Free Weights. We are available at your convenience at 843-571-1900 or owapropmgr@villagegreen.com. I had to make a trip a few days later to go drop off my keys. Change Location. This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $1,318/mo. Thank you for contacting us, Alex. 4747 Lambs Rd, North Charleston, SC 29418. I highly recommend it! 2 Beds2 Baths. Always beware of scams. Oasis at West Ashley is an apartment community located in Charleston County and the 29414 ZIP Code. Our maintenance team is top notch and Janet is awesome as well!! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 1710 Pinecrest Rd # B, Charleston, SC 29407-5924 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. The property is poorly maintained and the filth in the dumpster area is not only a code violation but a haven for rats and raccoons. Keep Dudley's is open seven days a week from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. and is located on Ann Street in the popular King Street district. Oasis at West Ashley is located in the city of Charleston. We're sorry for any inconvenience they've caused you. School data provided by Prices change weekly. Apartments Hwy 61 in Charleston, SC About Search Results Sort: 1. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. Kindest Regards, We would like the opportunity to speak with you personally and help answer any questions you may have. No issues so far. Clean. Balcony, Dog & Cat Friendly What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Bus Route: See vehicle locations in real time, find nearby stops, . We look to reviews like this to make improvements in our community and operations. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Find yourself at the crossroads of comfort and convenience, where life becomes a mix of ease and exploration. In March of 1917 South Carolina passed the State Highway Act, thereby establishing the South Carolina Highway Commission. Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. 20.1 mi. C. E. Williams Middle School For Creative & Scient. Additionally, Oasis at West Ashley is located in the award-winning Charleston County School District, less than thirty minutes from South Carolinas highest ranked schools, Academic Magnet and the Charleston School of Arts. My girlfriends dropped off the form in person and once I called to discuss they told us they never got that form. After each lease the rent kept increasing and increasing. There are also five parks within 10.8 miles, including Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site, Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, and McLeod Plantation Historic Site. Americanlisted has classifieds in Charleston, South Carolina for apartments and rentals. This property has a lot size of 3,049 sqft. ( There is no elevator) The maintence crew typically took a few days to come. Among West Ashley apartments, our floor plans are some of the largest in the area, and our premium finishes are more than impressive. We're committed to addressing your concerns and ask that you contact us with any additional details that may help us in our efforts to investigate any shortcomings and rectify any outstanding issues. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. This area is served by the Charleston 01 attendance zone. (843) 769-0645. Microwave, Dog & Cat Friendly Beyond affordable housing, the Foundation provides a wide range of services to assist our housing residents with health and human services needs. Great amenities, friendly people, close to all! Request a tour(843) 823-5307. Always beware of scams. Best Airbnbs in Charleston for Large Groups and Events. See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available New apartments in Summerville, SC. The apartment itself was in great condition, brand new appliances. Only thing I would say negative is the walls are thin but its an Apartment thats to be expected! It is also near Medical Univ. I had put in request for repairs one month of living there and they never got solved (I had a 12 month lease). My advice - RUN! Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.7 mile. Find out how, Showing 25 of 356 Results - Added 28 Hours Ago For Sale. 8251 Windsor Hill Blvd North Charleston, SC 29420. from $1,395 Built in 2022 1 to 3 Bedroom Apartments Available Now . West Wind | Apartments In Charleston, SC Smooth Sailing Ahead. Mid- to late-1900s ranch-style homes characterize the housing in outer West Ashley, but neighborhoods built in the 2000s also sprinkle the area. It is convenient to downtown, beaches and many popular tourist destinations. apartments on hwy 61 charleston, sc Posted on June 8, 2022 in pete davidson first snl episode If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Summerville, Her staff of Tai and Grace are also extremely helpful The never notify us when someone is doing work on our building or someone needs to come into our apartment. The maintenance people are super nice. The government gives funds dir . 0.3 mi. Claim this business. Situated seven miles due west of Downtown Charleston, residents can plan on a 15- to 30-minute drive, depending on traffic, to take in all downtown has to offer. The 10 mile portion from Church Creek Bridge, West Ashley, to. Special Offer. Thanks for reporting an issue. Dishwasher Its older buildings that are upgraded the best they can be.schools are AMAZING! Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. The Hudson at Cane Bay is a top-tiered luxury community blissfully surrounded by history and southern charm. 12 pm - 9 pm. Gourmet kitchens are equipped with sleek stainless-steel appliances, and our expansive walk-in closets allow residents to store and organize until their hearts are content. The agency is celebrating 100 years this year. The Charleston County Sheriff's Office responded at about 2:20 a.m. to the crash on Maybank Highway near Bugby Plantation Road, sheriff's spokesman Andrew Knapp said. Nearby Interstate 526, which feeds directly into Charlestons Interstate Highway 26, gives residents a fast and easy route in and out of area. Top 10 Apartments in Charleston Simmons Park Studio - 3 Beds, $1,985 - 4,315 Central Island Square Studio - 3 Beds, $1,680 - 4,233 Satori West Ashley 1-3 Beds, $1,703 - 2,814 Spyglass Seaside 1-3 Beds, $1,900 - 3,560 Latitude at West Ashley 1-2 Beds, $1,200 - 1,625 Channel Family Apartment Homes Studio - 3 Beds, $1,350 - 2,230 Paxton Point Charleston SC Apartments For Rent 180 results Sort: Default Wharf 7 | 515 Robert Daniel Dr, Charleston, SC $1,635+ Studio $1,790+ 1 bd $2,365+ 2 bds $3,080+ 3 bds Covey Homes Clements Ferry | 2485 Clements Ferry Rd, Charleston, SC $2,270+ 2 bds $2,500+ 3 bds 3D Tour Loading. West Ashley residents enjoy close proximity to the area's only indoor mall, the Citadel Mall, and a large number of big-box stores. * Square footage definitions vary. Email me listings and apartment related info. Magnolia 61 is near Charleston International, located 10.4 miles or 16 minutes away. The lake and grounds are so different from any other community we have ever seen. It has been the worst place I have ever lived in my life. The views of this complex are beautiful being so close to the water and marsh, and the close proximity to downtown without being subject to the traffic mix of West Ashley is fantastic. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Read 289 reviews of Hawthorne Westside in Charleston, SC with price and availability. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Special Features Adjacent to Public Boat Landing Cable Available Community Rewards Program Mini-Blinds Restaurants & Shopping Nearby River/Marsh Views Community Features to $1,983/mo. Previous management was awesome, this new management is by far the worst I ever experienced. 1523 W Robinhood Dr has 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. For outdoor enthusiasts, Oasis at West Ashley overlooks the scenic marshlands and the breathtaking views of Bulls Creek. Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, 61 Vandy is within walking Used under license. In one week there was a shooting right outside in the parking lot, my truck was broken into and also my motorcycle was stolen ( all within about 3 days ) After finding a house I emailed the facility multiple times to discuss moving out early. The dog park, pool, and grille station right off the marsh seals the deal. Office staff are friendly and try hard to keep up with the place. It is also near Medical Univ. Thank you for your feedback! Monday, 10am - 5:30pm I highly recommend not living here. Highway 61, Charleston, SC 29407 Off market Zestimate : None Rent Zestimate : $1,095 2014 assessed: $9,000 Est.
Most Brownlow Votes By A First Year Player, Aries Moon Man Scorpio Moon Woman, Wayne County Dickerson Tether Unit Phone Number, Articles A