The cutting of breaks sounds like the plot line to an episode of Superman, whereas George Reeves, who ironically died of mysterious causes, needs to save Jimmy Olsen from driving off a winding mountain cliff-side. Something looks not right there. The odyssey of that small rectangle of sprocket-pocked celluloid is fascinating. So here is Tink, Morris says, taking us back to Thompsons Life magazine days, hunkered down over the Zapruder film looking at it frame by frame by frame. We arrive now at frame 313. Jackie is seen crawling onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a portion of skull, the Delta fragment bearing a portion of an exit wound. This is the precise moment when Kennedys head explodes like a firecracker. Had Walter Cronkite simply told America their president was dead, then they would have believed him. On November 7, 2000, she died of complications due to a blood disease in Dallas. His accused killer. With age he still possesses clear articulate memories. I dont even know what a flchette is.. And we can never know that we can never learn it. Frames 341, 350 and 486 were omitted from the DVD publication. Look how few people witnessed the actual shooting at Dealey Plaza. Which brings us to the double irony: Morris and Thompsons attempt to nail down this one tiny factoid ended up getting them linked to the coverup by a conspiracy theorist. I ask Morris about my theory of grief underlying the obsession with the assassinationthat we underestimate the shock of it. They had positioned themselves there knowing it would make the perfect photograph of John and Jackie Kennedy. I dont know, I say, It sure looks like a shot from the front., The voice-over continues relentlessly: This version tracks the limousine and maintains President Kennedy at center frame. Theres Jean Hill in her red coat, positioned next to Mary Moorman, precisely where they were last seen in the Zapruder film. on the Internet. Whats forgotten by many is the HSCAs conclusion: that JFK was killed by a conspiracy. The film has two breaks in it, and, some have argued, perhaps. "18 FPS [illegible] than it should have 'been run.' . Zapruder film - Wikipedia I never trust tapestries or a conveniently hung drape. Doug Horne has chosen to ignore the detailed, technical analysis of the Z-film conducted by his former friend, Kodak 8mm film expert Rollie Zavada, in the mid-1990s. Frames 208 through 212 are damaged or missing in the film strip in the National Archives. Expect plenty more of her in upcoming announcements. noticed some white letters kept flashing on the left of the film in the Once youve seen the unspeakable act it captures, Morris says, your sense of stability and safety, your sense of the rationality of the world, has been forever lost. If a man that powerful, that young, that rich, that successful, can just be wiped off the face of the earth in an instant, what does it say about the rest of us?. The limousines turn onto Elmdebris from the headshotlimo slowing or stoppingwhat else is believed to be missing/altered? interval such that I could determine if any additional frames were missing. The top portion If you were born at any time during the 20th century, then youve likely seen the Zapruder film a hundred times already. Speaking of which. The top portion is frame 208 and the bottom portion is 212. Still poised in position while LIFE Magazine stands around, capturing their drama for the nation. George H.W. Earliest copies of Zapruder film? - The Education Forum The only thing more obvious in the Kennedy hoax would be a nod to Fords Theater. 7 missing Zapruder frames - Google Groups Look to the lamppost and then beyond that lamppost to the elongated truck. Rivqah is nearly 4 months old now, her birthdate being on July 7, and as you can see, she loves standing with assistance. But after that day in Dallas, he could no longer pick up that camera. Contrarily, the CIA wanted America to theorize over the potential for conspiracy. Somewhere on that wall of fine presenters is my mug, but Im not telling you which one. JFK Zapruder Film: All Frames & High Quality - YouTube If Im being repetitive, its because the jump from frames 132 to 133 should immediately tell us something. You would think the other most important film footage of the 20th-century, perhaps all of human history, would be slightly more worth preserving that Archie Bunkers chair, but no. Missing Links - slate.com I figure its their way of reminding me that my special interests are nobodys business but their own. The shock never wears off. Rebecca L. Gould: A growing family at TUC! I mean why am I so obsessed with He pauses. All this time, people have been talking about the Zapruder film, in singular, when the term "Zapruder films" is more accurate in certain contexts. The curb looks to be a good 12 inches higher than the street. Which brings us back to the dining room of Errol Morris hotel and the six-minute film he made about the Umbrella Man in the Zapruder film. And what better place to peer over ones shoulder, once the curb had filled with too many bystanders to number, than the grassy knoll? Even if we dont know whether its Castro, the KGB, the CIA or a host of other possibilities, we know theres some kind of deep malefaction at work., While the lone assassin suggests that almost anyone you pass by on the sidewalk could be a ticking time bomb., Finally, we watched it. What photography does, Morris says, as the screen fades to black, is call our attention to the problem of knowledge, to the problem of epistemology, about how do we know about the world. If we were viewing a Hollywood production, wed have simple explanations for this. Frame 486 is the last frame of the film. As previously noted, some crisis actors like to dabble in the art of Improv, and Jean Hill appears to be one of them. The Texas School Book Depository, the building where investigators found empty shells and a rifle, was out of view to Zapruder's left. For an even better video on this subject see : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqWozXc4KY The newer analysis by another up loader using a better copy of . Or so were led to believe. This article is brought to you by my commercial sponsor, BOSCO chocolate flavored syrup. Which brings us up to today. His name was Louie Steven Witt and he testified that he brought the umbrella on that sunny day becausewait for ithe wanted to express his displeasure with JFKs father, Joseph Kennedy. May 26-28. Ron Rosenbaum is the author of seven books of nonfiction, including The Shakespeare Wars: Clashing Scholars, Public Fiascoes, Palace Coups, and How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III. If the shadowy Deep State wanted Jean Hill dead for outing their second shooter, then Jean Hill would be dead. Now, lets turn back to the Newman family and another Frank Cancellare original. Yahuah is truly amazing. Topics Zapruder, Film, Frames, JFK, Kennedy, Oswald. Probably just got off the phone with John. That and other momentous pieces of fiction like NASA Star Wars. Someone told the other a dirty joke. We have already heard Jean explain that she jumped into the street as the Lincoln passed and there is no recorded documentation of any such action. Take a note of that. Clint Hill saw this and helped her in retrieving it. The lovely Rebecca. Can we even have the certainty that all is uncertainty? I ask. Neither appear in Zapruders film. ZAPRUDER'S TRAGIC VIEW - Hartford Courant In any case, thanks for your superb work and please keep it up! Notice how Jeans shadow is bent out of shape. Criticizing me for dismissing the Umbrella Man as a crackpot [theory]., So Cox believes the Umbrella Man had a role in the assassination?. It looks like they were attempting to fit a square . The message is flashed 7 times through the Advertising Notice In trying to understand conspiracy theorists, I used to think that what conspiracy theorists were really doing on some level was grieving, their fantasies a form of displaced love for JFK, but Ive come to think the love involved is mostly self-love, their self-congratulatory assertion of superiority over mere facts. The above screenshot just arrived in my mailbox the other day, and its not the first. Jackie leans over to attend to him. The evidence strongly supports the Zapruder Film as being accurate and there is a very good correation between it and the acoustical evidence. Cookie Policy That instant is one we can all now watch on YouTube. The future Director of the CIA made Kennedy go away. compositing artifact, mutated with the merging together of multiple film sources. He has spent the last 37 years working, often successfully, for defense lawyers in tough cases. Its DINO Brugioni, and much of the interview is Horne interjecting his false interpretations. But they can all be wrong.. I watched the seven-minute Alex Cox video on YouTube. She has been an enormous help to the TUC ministry ever since that time, editing books for publication as well as running the podcast and administrating the TUC community, among other tasks. If Frame 313 is the forensic peak of the Zapruder film, this sight is the almost-unbearable emotional heart of it. It turned over the rock that was the CIA at the time, and discovered, among other scandals wriggling underneath, the CIA/Mafia assassination plots against Cuban President Fidel Castro, some of them fostered during the Kennedy administrationplots that would provide possible assassination motives for Castro, for anti-Castro forces, for the CIA, for the Mafia, or some unholy alliance of more than one of these. So stay tuned. JFK Assassination Files Source: JFK Assassination Film: Proof of Tampering? There are only 6 frames missing from the " JFK Assassination, A Visual Investigation" versision of the film. Thomas Lipscomb: The Secrets of the Zapruder Film - Substack I believe this pattern proves the without ever giving a photo reveal. There are no frames missing from the Zapruder film. Not only did Hill hear this shot but Zapruder did as well. addition, frames 208, 209, 210, and 211 are missing due to mishandling by an . If this confuses you, then just rest assured this is yet another problem to official narrative which insists that Zapruders film was in no way altered. The start of the message does not begin exactly in the same place each How adorable. An analysis of the photo pins the running woman as somewhere in the range of 7 feet tall. Your Privacy Rights JFK Assassination Film: Proof of Tampering? - WhoWhatWhy Pam Grier reflects on her most iconic roles, from Coffy to Jackie Brown I wish I could tell you they just had to throw that in there, give us a glimpse of the evil working behind the scenes, but the far more likelier explanation is that were dealing with a ccompositing artifact, mutated with the merging together of multiple film sources. If correct, many more than 7 frames were excised from the film. FOR WHATEVER subconscious reason that I care not to evaluate here, I went with the unorthodox position of claiming Zapruders footage of the JFK assassination was a royal hoax before ever showing a shred of evidence for it. Holland and Rush have pointed out that Zapruder temporarily stopped filming at around frame 132, when only police motorcycles were visible. The 1963 Zapruder film, taken by Abraham Zapruder, is derived from the six-foot strip of celluloid contained in the U.S. National Archives, scientifically processed. Most people vaguely know about the Zapruder film, but it will soon become omnipresent as the 50th anniversary of the assassination of John F. Kennedy approaches. Suddenly, we see JFK clutch his throat. Information on Jeans boyfriend is terribly difficult to come by. Are there four missing frames to the Zapruder film? If so, what - Quora There are also a couple of numbers and symbols between these two phrases World War II seemed to provide a notion of good and evil that we could all embrace. The Church Committee then begat the only full-scale official government reinvestigation of the Kennedy assassination, the three-year effort (1976-79) by the House Select Committee on Assassinations (which also considered the Martin Luther King Jr. case). Amateur films by Abraham Zapruder and Orville Nix do not agree with each other in at least one obvious way. In fact, his entire forehead is shown to be missing. He would have already heard the shots to the head fractions of a second earlier. There they are again. Regarding the Military Armament Corporations chart muzzle blast spread from a suppressed weapon, I interpret that to mean that the two black shooters are only deceptively *perceived*, rather than real, shooters with the single real shooter being the one in the bottom Area of Certain Location. Am I reading this wrong? The sun is shining. How a fat man could make it down six flights of stairs after making his kill shot within the span of a few seconds is beyond me. You can read her birth story here. The problem is not about the nature of reality. That looks to be the legs of the lady in red and perhaps the Babushka lady, standing around, comparing notes, getting their stories straight. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Agent Zapruders movie has been called the most important 26 seconds of film in history, We can know for certain that somebody took a. CBS News. The first thing you should notice is that Zapruder abruptly cut filming at frame 132. Heres my problem, Morris replies. The film is shot from behind Zapruder and from a higher area close by. Missing Frames From The Zapruder Film - Rense People should study not JFK assassination but the idiots who have been writing nonsensical books and articles about it for 50 years. There should be hundreds filling this one print alone. They believe that when he raised the umbrella it was a signal for the assassins?, As in all of these theories, there are multiple versions, there are variants. Frame 133 is the first frame to showing the presidential limousine, after a camera stop. Privacy Statement We can never know that we cant know something. There is an item to his left. If people want to question the authenticity of the Zapruder film and create their own reality or have it dispensed to them by Doug Horne they are more than welcome to do so. Frame 313. sprocket hole area at regular intervals. I believe these Zapruder made clear Frame 313 gave him nightmares and he didnt want to be the one to inflict them on the rest of America. Clearly there is a backward movement, but . And it would be so much easier to dismiss the impression of a frontal shot as an illusion, because otherwise youd have to doubt the conclusion of the Warren Commission that Lee Harvey Oswald, who was positioned behind the president, was the lone gunman. Once Zen and company release the official schedule I plan on scheduling a TUC meetup. CBS News conducted an experiment to determine a person's reaction upon hearing a gunshot. Zapruder Film - Spartacus Educational However, this finding was reached based on the last-minute introduction of acoustic evidence, a Dictabelt recording made by a motorcycle cop walkie-talkie purportedly positioned so that it seemed to have picked up a fourth shot (and thus a second assassin) fired from the direction of the grassy knoll in front of the president. I can only assume somebody wanted to record the Super Bowl, and it was either that or Wernher von Brauns wedding video. We are expected to believe that Zapruder shut his camera off at frame 132 and then started it up again at frame 133, some 30 seconds later, while the crowd remains standing frozen in time, completely motionless. In summary, Dino Bruglioni appears to have gotten the unaltered original Zapruder film on Saturday night. It is one of the very reasons I closed my Facebook account in April of 2020. Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit - Assassination Research All of the films show the limo slowingbut it didnt stop. There have been arguments that this is a kind of optical illusionthe most convincing to me being that JFK had been hit from behind after the previous frame, 312, slamming his chin forward to his chest, and his head was rebounding backward in Frame 313. The Kennedy assassination is very much an essay on the unsafety of the world. It seems Zapruder was saving film until JFK was clear in sight. Some have felt frames were excised where Zapruders camera stops initially and then motorcade proceeds down Elm. At one point momentarily Zapruder is seen moving his camera down from his line of vision during his filming sequence. For some reason perhaps to sell his book, perhaps? Ive always been skeptical of the theory Abraham Zapruders home movie of JFKs assassination has been altered. Question on the Z film alteration. Don Thomas span of shots: Z326-Z175= 151 frames (=8.25 seconds). There are a Total of 9 frames missing from " Image of an Assassination, A New Look at the Zapruder Film". Remember, the only reason you know about the existence of a possible second shooter is because of Jean Hill. Zapruder Film Frames : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet PDF The Great Zapruder Film Hoax: Deceit and Deception in the Death of JFK I believe so. A grassy knoll, from where some believe a second assassin fired, was out of view to his right. BOOK REVIEWS / The Great Zapruder Film Hoax . The entire message "KODACHROME II SAFETY FILM" is between Our Slave Masters demanded a psychodrama. One frame is about 50 milliseconds and Jackies hand could do a significant movement in 50 milliseconds. Who shot JFK, Part 4: Zapruder film captures gunshots in Dealey Plaza What Z-film frame does this Nix frame capture? This version is only in slow-motion., So we know hes been hit, Morris says. We were looking at the president and Jackie in the back seat Just as the president looked up two shots rang out and I saw the president grab his chest and fell forward across Jackies lap There was an instant pause between two shots and the motorcade seemingly halted for an instant. Only slightly. The real world is not indeterminate. . We can know for certain that somebody took a shnip to the film because a good deal of time is missing from the final cut, an estimated 30 seconds in total. Her story seems less and less likely with every retelling. Nothing but a stump of head. Something happened. My favorite quote in my favorite movie review, he says, appeared in a 1941 review of Citizen Kane by [the great Argentine fabulist Jorge Luis] Borges and it contained Borges quoting, as he often did, [British writer G.K.] Chesterton, who said there is nothing more frightening than a labyrinth with no center. He did so by becoming the Sorcerers apprentice, and finally the Wizard of Oz. The umbrella became the symbol of appeasement in 1938 and here in 1963, this guy carries an umbrella and thinks, Whoa, people are really going to be blown away, this is really going to make a statement! And it turns out he becomes a symbol himself. Jean maintained until her dying day, and she testified to this from the very get-go, that she jumped out into the street the very moment the Lincoln passed and cried: Hey, Mr. President, look over here! The labyrinth to nowhere. The shot was fired from the TSBD at 325 to impact at 328 and Zapruder blurred his film at 331, 6 frames later just as he had for the previous shot from the TSBD fired at 221 with an accompanying blur at 227, 6 frames later. This amounts to a running time of precisely 28 seconds. Missing and Out of Sequence frames in the Zapruder Film Debris from the headshot can be seen in the film. Rebecca came to TUC during the summer of 2021 after following the breadcrumb trail from Rob Skiba and Nephelim research and soon thereafter began following the Torah. His film shows the President's assassination in vivid color and provides an indispensable timeclock . As Errol Morris puts it, quoting someone he identifies with typical obscure erudition as the last living inhabitant of the utopian community of Zoar in Ohio who said on her deathbed, Think about it, All those religions. The Warren Commission was nothing more than a script, written and fleshed our by Freemasons. There is much else to see in this single frame. Is it possible that Zapruder had to lower his movie camera because Elm Street slopes downward towards the overpass? That's . Both cameras were running continuously and both recorded the same sequence of events. This is also the precise moment when Jean is said to have looked into the direction of the Texas School Book Depository and saw Jack Ruby making his getaway. Readers can confirm this easily at any of the websites that feature individual frames and the sprocket holes. Three or four more shots rang out and the motorcade sped away. Jean repeated her account to the Warren Commission in 1964, and adamantly rejected their single gunman findings. Thompson eventually became so intrigued by unsolved mysteries that he left a comfy job in academia behind to become a private eye (his memoir is called Gumshoe: Reflections in a Private Eye). 2nd & 3rd is 48; 3rd & 4th is 50 5/8; 4th & 5th is 47 7/8; Looking a bit disheveled, like an aging pedant, shuffling around a cluttered office, Cox shows that an umbrella could have been used as a weapon by using an elaborate schematic diagram of a weaponized umbrella, complete with flchettes. So it seems, I start to say when the voice-over cuts in with the final version: This version zooms in on the image as much as possible without causing deterioration. Morris prefers to think of it in terms of the philosophical issues about the possibility, or impossibility, of knowledge, the issues raised by Tink Thompson in his book about Kierkegaard, The Lonely Labyrinth. Thinking about the silly Umbrella Man theory, I exclaim, He did it! A weaponized camera. Where did agent Zapruder go? I agree. We are told that Jean and her friend, 31 year-old Mary Moorman, who is seen holding the camera to her eye, traveled to Dealey Plaza to nab a picture of Jeans latest boyfriend. Humidity wasnt an issue. And then Cox goes further: He suggests that the man who testified to the House Select Committee on Assassinations was up to something, perhaps sent to deceive the committee. He was not, he emphasizes, trying to solve the JFK assassination or take on any of its larger questionshe just wanted to nail down one little factoid, which had metastasized into a full-blown conspiracy theory of its own, complete with secret KGB-type weaponized rain gear. Costella Combined Edit Frames (updated 2006) Click on a frame number below to view the corresponding frame of the film, or click here to download all 486 frames in a single ZIP file (119 MB). John F. Kennedy. In other words, multiple takes. Similarly, are there other accounts/interviews with anyone that watched the original film on that Saturday morning (Nov 23) that would support film alteration?? The message can be seen from frames 25 to 41, 92 to The frame that gave Abraham Zapruder nightmares, the frame he insisted be withheld from the publica single frame of film that can be said to have changed American history and culture. That trajectory work would produce charts which do not conform to the Zapruder film. Entertainment for the barracoon. As the motorcade approaches, we see JFKs car emerge from behind a sign that had been temporarily blocking the view. The implication is that all is uncertainty, that well never know who killed Kennedy or why to any degree of certainty. Misleading/Inaccurate/Missing Metadata ; image. And yet, in the Zapruder film, Jean is clearly shown some 2 feet from the curb. As of 333, he is just about to mount the car, but has not even touched the car yet. Zapruder film. the whole pattern is thrown off. They provide a level of comfort that makes sense of a world that seems otherwise beyond our ken, our control., In my book about Hitler, I recall, I wrote that the inexplicability of horror is equaled by the horror of inexplicability., Conspiracies tell you that theres a kind of easy way to grasp the idea of evil.