You came to me drunk at night, all I could make out was that you were too lazy to go home so you decided to come to me, I wrote him a message from your phone in which I wrote on your behalf that you were staying with me overnight, to which he replied that he wanted us to have a good time and if I hurt you, you should immediately tell him about it, "Today is a day off, besides, I have already prepared breakfast and coffee. - anon, notes: I shippit honestly, thats a lovely twist, I adore this little mini-series <3. Whenever youd sit on his lap as he looked over a myriad of papers and reports, lips sliding along his neck as your hands wind themselves in his hair. You all were a skilled team of life(death? Reader by MoonSorsha. Now, Blitzo find himself married. You put the snacks on the coffee table and sat next to her on the sofa. He didnt have a strong desire to go somewhere, but it was better than staying at the base alone. Youre part of Verosikas gang, right? She understood that even during her vacation she would have little free time, but she wanted to relax a little. You perfectly noticed the calm look of a man who stands out very much among the audience. Alright sluts, get ready to suck a lot of pig d-ck.Verosika before getting incarcerated. I remember when I was little, my father and I also went to collect candy, Well, that time when I came to you to do a school project together, a couple of years ago, and you had to go talk to your mother, your father then came in to tell you something, but in the end we had a nice conversation and he even showed a couple of your childhood photos, Dont worry, you looked really cute in those photos, I will need to come to you and look at your baby pictures, Of course, my parents will be happy to meet you.. Ah, Hell. I was pondering a few of the VERY horny on main characters from Hazbin/Helluva and I got to thinking, how would Val, Stolas and Verosika (if you write for her) react to their very tactile S/O coming out to them as ace? In episode "Truth Seekers", Verosika, along with Striker and Fizzarolli, appears as one of Blitzo's hallucinations. Verosika was, well, she is, A sex demon. What can she do and why is every demons seemingly in love with her? (boyxboy) Read at your own risk. Y/N's eating disorder has been her life for 5 years, and ultimately it's what kills her. All he know that it became dark and heartbroken. So dont be surprised if sometimes, when you least expect it, as the tvs running in the background creating white noise as you both drift off to sleep, or if youre washing dishes and feel his palms press into your hips, or perhaps even as youre wishing him good luck and safe travels just before he heads off to work, Aki comes to halt, cups your chin so that your eyes meet, and ask you to kiss him breathless just one more time. You brought him into the living room, sat him down on the sofa and made him tea. But when he heard the singers voice, he froze, not believing his ears. Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! He understood that you were preparing for this performance and wanted the audience to pay attention to your singing and not to your appearance. s/o with big boobs - Helluva Boss gang , request: He didnt want to appear weak in her eyes. graduating college w/ Alastor, Angel, Blitzo, Millie & Moxxie, Stolas, Verosika, and Vox, Blitzo, Verosika, & Millie w/ an optimistic s/o, wearing Moxxies, Valentinos, and Blitzos clothes. You shouldve been focused on the chaotic screams that suddenly erupted from behind you, and the roars from something that could only be demonic, you could only seem to focus on the way Loonas hand seemed to slowly slip down to your waist, and how hot your face was feeling because of it. After being abandoned Y/N would be facing death if it wasn't for two imps that decided to adopt him. *update*Sorry but I'm discontinu What happens when a human, despised by the entire world, goes to hell by the will of God himself? And I'm sorry for my non binary and male readers helluvaboss lgbt xreader +2 more # 2 The Crimson Knight. "Sure you do, now lift your hips for me, love~" She was popular, veryattractive, even for a succubus, and she had an insane amount of respect put upon her name by people all across hell. After they insult each other, Blitzo tells her that she took I.M.P only spot, but Verosika points out her name is on spot which is painted over I.M.P. Mason was going to be the only child of Moxxie and Millie, but he needed a big brother. But they later broke up after Blitzo left Verosika to pay for their hotel room, joyriding her car three times and cashing out her credit card for horse riding lessons. You put down the pen and gently took her palm in yours, then kissed her palm. Verosika Rescues and Adopts an Abused Human Child You sure can; She still remembers how she first discovered you. When the feeling of love hits you, it can hit you in two ways, a strong one and leave you totally in love with that person or a weak one that hits you constantly but takes time to take effect, gradually waking up new sensations. You pressed your lips to his for just a few seconds after which you pulled away. . Sometimes he became your bodyguard, not letting obsessive fans annoy you. As if your kisses along could make him a better man. Millie tosses the hip flask back to her and warns her how bad it would look if they revealed that she was the one behind the fish monster. When Loo Loo's traveling circus entered a misty wood, that was the beginning of the end for Blitzo. That is why he became interested when he saw a poster of a performance at a cabaret club during his weekend. He came to your next show with a bouquet of flowers that he gave you after your performance. Tavish was glad to have the opportunity to talk to you. you dont need anybody. in the human sister series. A fresh start from the past is all Joey Galore ever wants, to see more beyond his childhood home and make a mark for himself in Hell. Thats it, enough talking, lets watch the movie, Agent One x demon!Reader Oneshot When will you finally leave me alone?!. He hurried to you to pick up the bird, but you told him with a soft smile on your lips that everything was fine. Aint it a place. The brand of liquor she drinks - Beelzejuice - is a reference to the demon. Helluva Boss (Loona, Octavia, and Verosika x Hell Hound Male Reader) Humor. Today was no exception. He froze in fright. Not b Denji was a boy born with nothing, his father had ended his own life and left Denji with an impossibly large debt to pay off. His surprised and slightly embarrassed face seemed nice to you. Youve been working with her for several years as her manager. He came to you every time he was upset and you were always ready to listen to him. However, when you finally come home, you will become who you want to be there. But deep down, he wanted to succumb to your charms for once. It starts with the paintings and sketches piling up in Octavia's bedroom and the awful nightmares that inspire them. I'm a Succubus and Blitzo's best friend since like, foreves! Youd usually get flustered when talking with Josh, but who could blame you? They are constantly covered in bruises, wounds, mild to serious injuries like dislocated joints or the occasional fracture. How about you take a short vacation while I take this story from here okay? Verosika x Fem. starlit lovers; : request: Could you do Loona with a fem!s/o - BABYGIRL You were a good listener and learned about your new acquaintance, even if you didnt think about learning so much about him. Your voice seemed to envelop with warmth. Public endangermentManslaughterHarassmentVandalismPollutionPublic indecency. You have known each other since childhood. Aint it a place. She serves as the main antagonist of the 3rd episode "Spring Broken", a cameo antagonist in the 6th episode "Truth Seekers" and a major antagonist in the 7th episode finale "Ozzie's". It was the first time she decided to go there, hoping to relax and enjoy the music while continuing to be ready to answer the phone at any moment, When you came on stage and sang, Miss Pauling listened to your voice with fascination. Miss Pauling didnt tell you about her work, but you didnt mind it, realizing that everyone had the right to secrets, for which she was grateful to you, She understood that her vacation would come to an end, but she hoped to enjoy the rest of the vacation and spend this time with you, especially considering that you didnt mind it. RavenWitch Verosika Mayday x Reader Oneshot Manager This is your final boarding call, all aboard.Verosika during her on stage performance. Two fathers bring together two lonely daughters. She gulped down the contents of the glass and only then looked at you. Hi! His love for you filled you with a warmth that kept you burning from his touch hours after hes left. It darkens with suggestions of horrors too vile for any demon and conflicts that will change the landscape of Hell. What would when she caught the Y/N was a former criminal and drug dealer and he was a famous hitman in New York, no one wanted to fight or arrest him because of his skill with his gun, it continued un As (Y/N) was looking through a old library, he stumbled across a book. Blitzo furiously storms into the office and challenges Verosika to a bet, if I.M.P can kill more targets than her demons can have sex with theirs by the end of the day, which Verosika accepts the bet. And I'm sorry for my non binary and male readers. He had lost everything. You stuttered as you greeted her, sending her a shy wave as you silently cursed yourself for stuttering. Blitzo tells Verosika and her demons they wont say anything about what happened if he can use their parking spot, which Verosika angrily accepts. Stolas came to you late at night upset. warnings/tw: very slight mentions of drinking, minor language warning, mature content @ Verosikas part, please dni if that makes you uncomfortable ! Dont be so mean, Im not going to do anything wrong. #verosika mayday x reader on Tumblr Do you remember I told you about Blitz?.., He asked me out on a date today, but in the end it turned out just awful I saw that he was upset and called him to me so that we could just sit, talk, without sex, but refused and left I think he hates me now. You were smiling, perfectly seeing the blush on her cheeks. What was her name? Drawings mine. I don'. I really appreciate every single one of you that reached out, and I hope I did each and every one of you justice! Octavia smiled faintly. Now he really had the opportunity to talk to you, or at least listen to you. You were glad to see him and hear his compliments. warnings/tw: mini episode 4 spoilers !!! He wasnt the only one whose attention you attracted, but he was the only one who had the opportunity and intentions to get to know you better. After the events of Ep2, S2, Blitz is struggling to keep everything under wraps while Stolas attempts to fix his own life. He has been going through the motions. Okay, well, Ill see you around, Loona called to you, turning on her heel, intent on finally getting to meet with Vortex, before you finally speak. You worked at a radio station and he often listened to both your conversations and singing. You've been working with her You met Scout in Boston when he came there for the holidays. Aki was never one for words. Choose your fancy when it comes to your demon summoning. Demon horniness For someone in such chaos and dysfunction as Blitzo, he could always seem to pinpoint the constellations and the memories that came with stargazing. (I literally graduate in May and it doesnt feel real) - anon, Alastor, Angel, Verosika, Blitz, and Vox for a s/o graduating college pls? And Ive shouldve known youd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.Verosikas reply when Blitzo spots her. > gender bending Searching for his next victim. Bill: Hey! He was able to tell you how great your performance was and then hurried away, greatly embarrassed. Y'all ready to get f-cked up and make some bitchin' bad choices? There are Imps, Succubi, overlords and, you, a condeemed sinner. He looked at you with delight and you noticed it perfectly. after jaune was betrayed by everyone except ruby, blake, coco, velvet, and his sisters, he was sent to hell and was adopted by the goetia family, but wasn't killed when Fizz wasn't always like this. You leaned into his ear and exhaled. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (23), Blitzo is Bad at Feelings (Helluva Boss) (7), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Loona Cares About Blitzo (Helluva Boss) (4), Yoshimo (Helluva Boss Original Character), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Joey Galore (Helluva Boss OC)/Evangeline Howlosa (Helluva Boss OC), It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia References, Helluva Guns A Blazin! I don't have much motivation in life so I draw mostly lego people and hot demons don't ask. You disappeared, leaving him alone. Helluva Boss Date Headcanons (X reader) - He loves taking you to see musicals. Verosika Mayday x Reader Oneshot Manager You were sitting in your office and making a tour schedule for your client Verosika Mayday. Be it male or female reader, you are the 4th employee to be hired by the over energetic (and full of himself) Blitz. All he had was two little imps, a stupid old book and a rather tall pretty demon hound with very pretty hair in human form. This book is going to be a bit different from my previous one-shot volumes. His pigeon decided that sitting on top of your head and settling there as if it was his nest was a great idea. He works at I.M.P. Meh i'll try, fuck it. He was angry and confused. Only when neat palms with thin fingers are light on your shoulders did you notice the presence of Verosika. warnings/tw: mentions of arguing parents/divorce, but that is all! He often talked to you and you gradually began to understand what he was saying to you. Actually, I- uh, um you stopped. -You have to understand that english isn't my first language.-Maybe tags'll chance in the future. And how the kid went with them to bodyguard stolas and via? ! And with that, Loona slung an arm around your shoulders and began to lead you away from the thumping music, desperate succubi, and cluster of arguing imps. As if the feeling of your lips on his body could solve him, could fix him, could make him into something worthy of you. > Slow updates A peculiar demon was found by an imp alongside a female hellhound. He could feel his heart pounding wildly as he tried to keep his words straight. - Blitzo adores them and wants to share the magic with you! In this au, the I.M.P are replaced by the 'Villains' in the story. Swear words His intentions poured from his eyes and seeped into your skin as declarations of his adoration for you pooled onto your neck and shoulder with every sweeping, feather light brush of his lips on your skin. Hed much rather let his love for you speak through his actions, with his love for you trickling from his every pore as he did them. Thank you!! Spy has been watching you closely. Not much is known about Verosikas background other than that she and Blitzo dated back then. This is a story I create in my free time. You work at I.M.P, one of the top assassins. Possibly the concert in Florida was, in fact, where the episode "Spring Broken" actually took place. Meaning it's going to be one story per character, this way I'll have everyone covered. You were making coffee in the kitchen when you heard the sound of falling. Hazbin Hotel The timeline still result for sonic Win. book 5/??? Helluva Boss Date Headcanons (X reader) - DeviantArt The way hed perfectly make your favorite drink before youd even awake just as if you had made it yourself. You wanted to get to know him better and hoped that your next meeting would happen soon enough, You met Dell in his hometown as children. You didnt care that Verosika was a succubus. The smile that graces your soft, inviting lips each time he wraps his arms around you from behind as youre doing chores. Odd. Thank you! And some even claim to know this Human? He wasnt a good conversationalist, but he answered your questions as much as possible. I am an admin of this site. Requests are closed so don't send in cause they won't be written.And with that out of the way, let's get this book started! (Yes hes a prince, but a two intersecting ring covered in eyes is creepy to anyone) Thanks! Spy just laughed at your words, not telling you that he usually put much less effort, Spy doubted that he would have time to win your heart during the time that he was in town, but he hoped that you would be able to meet again and that by this time you would not forget him. You did all this. The backstory of Blitzo and Verosika and a look into the potential future if they reconcile. Safe Haven request: May I request Alastor, Stolas and Moxxie with a VERY accident prone s/o. Things are about to getout of hand. because he has an Asmodeus crystal helping them to travel to the human realm. He knew it when he heard you singing. Bill cypher ended up in Hell- Your families have been friends for many years, and you and Stolas have been friends for many years. Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Married, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie headcanons Prego, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie headcanons Hospital, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Parents, Moxxie x Reader x Millie Oneshot Cuddly night, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Day with babies, Moxxie x Reader x Millie Oneshot Sorry loves, Loona got me pretty buzzed, Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Cold war, Moxxie x Reader x Millie headcanons Plague doctor, Moxxie x fem!Reader x Millie Oneshot Phantom of the Opera, Blitz x fem!Reader x Verosika Mayday headcanons Separation, Agent One x gn!Reader x Striker headcanons, Millie x succubus!Reader x Moxxie headcanons PTSD, Asmodeus x succubus!Reader x Fizzarolli headcanons PTSD, Agent One x gn angel!Reader x Striker headcanons Secret relationship, Agent One x gn angel!Reader x Striker headcanons Disclosure, Striker x Reader headcanons Victim of abuse, Striker x Reader headcanons Awareness of falling in love, Striker x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Striker x succubus!Reader headcanons PTSD, Striker x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Agent One x Reader headcanons Compliments, Agent One x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Stolas x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Stolas x fem!Reader headcanons Destruction of work, Stolas x Reader headcanons Suicidal thoughts, Stolas x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Fear of pain, Stella x Reader headcanons Friendly shoulder, Stella x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Stella x fem!Reader headcanons Porcelain Angel, Octavia x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Octavia x Reader headcanons Plague doctor, Octavia x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Octavia x Reader headcanons Ghost butterfly sinner, Octavia x fem!Reader headcanons Porcelain Angel, Octavia x fem!Reader headcanons Together since childhood, Blitz x Reader headcanons Horse riding lessons, Blitz x Reader platonic headcanons Digital devil, Blitz x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Blitz x Reader headcanons Suicidal thoughts, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mask, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Trust issues, Blitz x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Fear of pain, Moxxie x Reader headcanons Lost childhood friend, Moxxie x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mask, Loona x angel!Reader headcanons Disclosure, Loona x fem!Reader platonic headcanons Mother, Loona x imp fem!Reader headcanons Moxxies sister, Loona x fem!Reader headcanons Together since childhood, Halloween has already passed, but Im still impressed by the new Helluva Boss series, Octavia x Reader Oneshot Halloween Night.