What else will fate throw in her way? How Does Applied Arts Unmask The Artist Creativity, A lot. Human to Cybertronian Transformation | Archive of Our Own Jackson "Jack" Darby is a 16 year old teenager who has wanted a motorcycle since he was little. Her parents were gone. It had been a long day. After the Battle for the Omega Lock goes awry, Jack Miko and Raf are experimented on. Completed prime beforethewar ratchet +5 more # 6 The time I got reincarnated As Pre. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. In the city of Detroit, there's peace between humans and robots. "Yeah, it will be kid." "I really should get home." Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. 2.2K 31 26. June Darby is Elita-One, Jack is Optimus' biological son, Bumblebee is the adopted older brother, and Megatron is the . At night, you deal with the demons you have. Crossroads paused, Jack turned his head and eyed the large Cybertronian. We have hundreds of Supplier Members who provide reputable and reliable goods and services. Transformers Prime Reader Insert by Derpy3O45 5.3K 101 9 Cybertronian femme minibot; This story takes place before the war on Cybertron as you joined the Decepticons but soon you leave. It was late in the day, Jack had just gotten off his shift at K.O. Transformers. He tightened his grip on the handlebars as Arcee accelerated. Action Adventure Slow Burn Transformers. Transformers: Universes by MerNinja_2020. #6 of game-changer (transformers prime fanfiction) arcee leads a team into enemy territory to #4 of game-changer (transformers prime fanfiction) arcee and the rest find themselves dealing with a full-on assault on groom lake. Human Versus Transformer (5) and he is dragged back into the Transformers' war. June Darby is Elita-One, Jack is Optimus' biological son, Bumblebee is the adopted older brother, and Megatron is the . What if the Decepticons have human companions too? Datalogs of A Vehicon/Interactive Self-Insert TFP Fanfiction Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. He is wounded, but instead of blood, he bleeds energon. for Transformers: Jackson Prime. You will be put in a form of stasis that will disguise you in a form of the native species, as well as lock your memories away. What would it change? They traveled down the underground tunnels. "St-tt-ill-grr-ounnded-till-twenny-five?" In a nutshell, time travel shenanigans, Jack Darby is turned into a Cybertronian, suffers the unfairness of the Caste System, gets stalked by creep bots, makes friends with Megatronus and other 'not yet' Decepticons, and dies. The work by pipermca (they're u/pipermca here) is consistently excellent, and it's pretty much the only fandom they write for. As the next episode reveals, he's this universe's version of Rodimus Prime, and the successor to Optimus as Prime. Jack turned his head to stare at the hill below him, smiling sadly as he could hear his dad's voice in his mind, and his father's deep, baritone laugh. As long as it didn't escalate, Arcee would let Jack ride along. : 87,52 mb. Dragonformerby Wolfa_SketchI finished . Warning: this fic contains humor, ooc-ness, Starscream and maybe some crack. Maybe something out of the ordinary would happen? I will take request. Meaningful Name: After getting turned into a Cybertronian, Jack takes the name of Rodimus. His eyes, an electric blue. Robots, humans, romance, broken hearts, soap opera like plot lines, damage to your home! Set 5 years after the ending of Transformers Prime Beastwars, Cybertron has finished being rebuilt and life returns to normal. Likes: 614. Five-Man Band: The Hero: Optimus Prime. Transformers Prime: An Autobot Halloween (Jack and Arcee Fanfiction. A Transformers Prime Fanfic Arcee is given permission to visit earth to see her human partner Jack Darby and whilst out on a mission together they come across a relic that transforms Jack into a Cybertronian. ellos usan sus poderes para ayudar a los autobots y darles una ventaja en la guerra, mientras evitan que MECH los encuentren. Arcee ordered. Human-Turned-Cybertronian; Elita-One is June Darby; Jack is Optimus' Son; . This couldn't ge After thousands of years of being alone, stranded in dead space, she finally picked up a signal. Transformers Prime Jack's secret: chapter 1 - deviantart.com She was a shapeshifter. After a little . customer service independent contractor jobs near minsk, denver museum of nature and science prehistoric journey, houston methodist willowbrook cafeteria menu, disadvantages of minimally invasive heart surgery, louisiana state university faculty salaries, How Does Applied Arts Unmask The Artist Creativity, I Started Drinking Water And My Acne Got Worse, fire emblem: radiant dawn stat boosting items, northeastern university 2022 graduation date, howard university commencement 2021 program. My dear slice of clear sky, In the year 2017 the Autobot Resistance is pushed to the edge of extinction, forced to abandon their home planet of Cybertron. The Dark Energon that Megatron brought with him to Earth has triggered something unexpected. (Ratchet x Wheeljack) Just keep in mind that jack darby has alwasy been keeping a secret find out what it is , which he illegally street races with at night, and harasses Raf, Miko, and Jack by day. Her parents were gone. I do not own Transformers nor the cover art. all charatcers are owned by thier respected compony's. He closed his optics as the medic started the launch sequence. Unfortunately for Ratchet, However he was able to work and learn with them, Transformers Prime: An Autobot Halloween (Jack and Arcee 11 Nov 2013 Arcee and Jack can enjoy themselves in this peace, finally getting some time to date and have fun, even with the other Autobots, including a Transformers prime jack becomes a sparkling fanfiction. Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk move to Jasper, Nevada to belong without fear. Action Adventure Slow Burn Transformers Y/N is a youth who suffers from the inability to speak in most situations. Jack, although raised as a full human, discovered via an accident in his mid-teens that he possessed cybertronian circuitry in his body. This story mainly focuses on Jack Darby and his realtionship with his partner Arcee. By:TMNT-Raph-fan It's a quiet day at the Autobot base and June has stopped by to see how the kids are doing. Unlike the rest of the Team Prime's members, Wheeljack is a cocky, reckless loose cannon who doesn't think very highly of human safety and rarely follow orders from his superiors like Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus. UNDER EDITING Seekers of Fanfiction They take her in. Arcee finds him and brings him back to his friends and helps . What's another Decepticon gonna change? Completed June Darby [Being Human AU] (Transformers: Prime) 13K 569 20 After getting 'kidnapped' by the decepticons she finds out secrets from her past. Likes: 614. alone 16-year-old teenager was watching the sky through his bedroom window since lately, he has been getting these strange visions or dreams sometimes he was in a pure white room with 12 giant robots but only had noticed he was there, other times he was watching two giant robots fighting with one being pure silver colour with dark purple Ultra Magnus. Cybertronian! Publicado em: 09 jun 2022 . Even though they were in Nevada, a cold chill still managed to scrape its sharp fingers along Jack's spine. Tamashii Elentiya was alone. Transformers prime:Primal rage Chapter 6, a transformers - FanFiction After a little . Shares: 307. Rights belong to the rightful owners, {I don't do request for making characters, but for reactions, yes}, Fandoms that Transformers will react to are:My Hero AcademiaThe Promised NeverlandEncantoMonster HighFNAFAnd many others, Basically oneshots and things (like ICQs) in my AU-verse, SA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, prepare for the chaos. As Jack walked out of the school building he couldn't help but sigh in relief. "Smile For Me" Alright, scratch good but you find it good for yourself.Well, that was until a vacation trip goes haywire and you discover aliens.Plus side is that you don't necessarily need to pay rent anymore. This story happens inside "The Last Knight" Movie, but There will be a follow up of "Transform On a faraway planet named Gem, a set of twins girl, Liza and Lena are raised in an abusive home. , which he illegally street races with at night, and harasses Raf, Miko, and Jack by day. Now, as Shimmer Prime, Dazzle, Blaze, and Dusk, they go on a journey of a lifetime. Jack and Miko are having a fun day at the base. She certainly didn't expect to end up a prisoner of evil alien robots who thought she was someone useful to them. Solider, we must send you to a far off world, for your safe keeping. A great deal of Cybertronian technology is installed there, including a ground bridge of Ratchet's design. Living in Jasper, Nevada, makes you wonder what life is like in the bigger, more important cities or how boring life can get in one of the rural towns in America. I Started Drinking Water And My Acne Got Worse, fire emblem: radiant dawn stat boosting items Firewall, think you can get us all out with that free arm of yours." Ultimus didnt intend to come to Earth after Cybertron went dark, but separated from his fellow Autobots, he crashes down in the early years of WWII. Living Among Titans - A Transformers Prime Fanfiction by Lucywind reviews Reese Shields, a spunky teenage girl, finds herself literally dragged into a war between Titans. Arriving at their destination, he found their leader waiting for them, along with his second-in-command, and hischief of medicine. Burger and Arcee had come along to give him a ride back to HQ; as usual. Please forgive me if it takes a while for me to update again. The Bot laid down in the stasis pod. transformersrescuebots. Jack Darby is an Autobot -allied human from the Prime portion of the Aligned continuity family. "I have eyes kid&q Cody Burns finds a hurt Decepticon and helps it heal. The Dark Energon that Megatron brought with him to Earth has triggered something unexpected. transformers. Jack turned his visor glowing bright, "YO-OU LEAVE.MY FAMILY.AL-ALONE, OR Y-OU'LL SEE.HOW MUCH A BE-AST I AM" he suddenly began to transform right infront of the Insecticons and Dreadwing, he let out a a powerful roar fire erupted from his jaws, before grabbing and crushing an insecticon with them. The second figure to exit the vortex was a large blue mechanical being clad in blue armor, a pink spike sat atop her head like a crest and her heals had wheels build into the backs of them. Stay partners or is there more than meets the eye? Until the day, when he tags along with the Bot's on a mission. Transformers Prime Fanfiction Human Turned Into Transformer Like LSTM, Transformer is an architecture for transforming one sequence into another one with the help of two parts (Encoder and Decoder), but it differs from the previously described/existing sequence-to-sequence models because it does not imply any Recurrent Networks (GRU, LSTM, etc. W A. transformers prime fanfiction jack is turned into a cybertronian. My name is Optimus Prime, and I send this message. Work Search: Ratchet hated weekends. Ailani Dunne lives on the cusp of Jasper, Nevada: hot, dry, and full of tumbleweeds: Ailani spends all tedious hours of the day w Transformers one shots 'cause why not? Pinning Arcee down towards the ground, as she was desperately trying everything she can to push the psycho spider off from her. I know who to listen to. Please consider turning it on! Tamashii Elentiya was alone. (Ratings and properties may change. And she's eerily similar to a deceased loved one of Optimus'. The tail wagged again as the wolf's ears went forward. What choice will she decide? Transformers prime fanfiction miko is turned into a cybertronian. A mute boy finds out about the Cybertronian race and befriends Soundwave, who was once also mute and deaf. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (7), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (3), tf-rare-pairing Weekly Request Response (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Optimus Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Optimus Prime/Original Female Character(s), Megatron (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Transformers react to random stuff that I make up or about Griffin Rock, Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy (Cartoon), Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai & Original Character(s), idk how many tagged characters will be mentioned, uh potential angst i'll warn y'all if necessary, Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai, Everything is Awesome - A Transformers Prime One Shot, Team Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime), Adrien Agreste | Chat Noir/Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug/Kagami Tsurugi, Alya Csaire & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Tom Dupain, Sabine Cheng & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Sabine Cheng & Tom Dupain & Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug, Marinette Dupain-Cheng | Ladybug & Cliffjumper, Gabriel Agreste | Papillon | Hawk Moth/Nathalie Sancoeur, Rafael "Raf" Esquivel/Original Female Character(s), Smokescreen (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Soundwave (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Sunset Shimmer (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Adagio Dazzle (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Aria Blaze (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), Sonata Dusk (My Little Pony: Equestria Girls), The Man Six pop up once during the last chapter. Brainstorm/Nautica (Transformers) Arcee & Jack Darby Bulkhead & Miko Nakadai Bumblebee & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel Sierra & Sierras' Friend Optimus Prime & Team Prime (Transformers: Prime) Mach Hoof/ Slash Jack Darby Miko Nakadai Rafael "Raf" Esquivel Vince (Transformers) Sierra (Transformers) William Fowler June Darby Optimus Prime Before he met the Autobots, he was hard at work flipping burgers so he could save up for his first . What Is A Merhorse Worth In Adopt Me, Sentinel Prime is a major antagonist of the Transformers Cinematic Universe. Reader Insert. Work Search: Jack warned. 7d same on AO3. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Jack hasn't been normal since he was 10. Jack Darby is an Autobot -allied human from the Prime portion of the Aligned continuity family. Ryan Cohen Chewy House, What should they do? That was the last thing his commanding officer ever said. . For FREE! Transformers Prime: Twins of a Prime PhoenixGirl2626. Transformers: Prime is a multiple Daytime Emmy Award-winning CGI-animated television series that premiered on The Hub on November 26, 2010 with a five-part mini-series, which was followed by a full season beginning on February 11, 2011. Two of her friends, Jack Darby who she has known for a while, and Miko Nakadai, unfortunately, get her tied up in some sort of adventure that she will quickly learn she will have no way out of. Please update, I love it. I can transform into a vehicle. For the main Transformers fanfic rec page, go here. . You're life's decent. At first angry at his mother June for keeping this a secret, they quickly reconciled (with Sari's guidance) and later learned that he had Cyber-Ninja potential. Will t. Completed transformers miko bulkhead +9 more # 2 Transformers prime Redemption by Martin, Shal, Farnsworth What is Transformers Prime Jack Becomes An Autobot Fanfiction. After a hard day at work, he just wanted to unwin. Transformers Prime; Fate Leads to Destiny 212K 3.7K 36 Living in Jasper Nevada, Nova's life takes a turn when she becomes part of the Autobot and Decepticon war. transformers prime fanfiction jack is turned into a cybertronian Though in the non-canon video game, he displays one. It's not bad, but it's not good. However, one normal Friday afternoon her life takes a steep turn as she and her parents end up kidnapped by Decepticons and thus entangled in the ancient war between the Autobots and the Decepticons. dunkin donuts global marketing strategy. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Fan Fics, all of which have been signed. robotsindisguise. For the main Transformers fanfic rec page, go here. Two years later, Jack is forced to pick up his weapons to defend Earth itself from robotic aliens, while dealing with new feelings towards two strange women in his life. Telemundo Houston Noticias De Hoy, With moving, having no father and his own mysterious, adding alien's in doesn't help much. Amanda Beckett had changed. "Another slow day?" The Autobot leader inviting his followers to the planet Earth. Transformers Prime: Allspark Chapter 1: Allspark, a - FanFiction Jack Darby searched for more, bu "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. Transformers: Prime Relationship: Arcee/Jack Darby Characters: Acree Jack Darby Optimus Prime Ratchet (Transformers) Smokescreen Bumblebee Bulkhead Ultra Magnus Miko Nakadai Rafael "Raf" Esquivel June Darby William Fowler Megatron Soundwave Shockwave Knockout Wheeljack Starscream Language: English Stats: Jack turned his head to stare at the hill below him, smiling sadly as he could hear his dad's voice in his mind, and his father's deep, baritone laugh. !" Agent Fowler demanded, and yelped as suddenly, June shoved past him, dodging Ratchet and Sideswipe's attempts to grab her. But, after years alone, she finds a race called the Autobots. He was on his way towards Vanellope's castle when he ran into a girl. 8/5/2019 c10 Guest please update and turn Jack into Cybertronian. The Lancer: Arcee. Sharpstown High School Yearbook Pictures, Two of her friends, Jack Darby who she has known for a while, and Miko Nakadai, unfortunately, get her tied up in some sort of adventure that she will quickly learn she will have no way out of. The work by pipermca (they're u/pipermca here) is consistently excellent, and it's pretty much the only fandom they write for. Or is she? Wheeljack may be a wild card for the Autobots, but he is very helpful. , which he illegally street races with at night, and harasses Raf, Miko, and Jack by day. Along the way, many characters (both good and bad) will become attracted to S. The Transformers series is complicated enough without multiple, unrelated series sharing titles, but that doesn't stop the 2015 sequel to Prime from yanking its name from the American version of . "Live For Me" With a sigh, Jack swung down from the branch, landing quietly on the grass below. He was lying on the two seat leather sofa in the Autobot base. . as well as This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). California State University, Long Beach Notable Alumni, Jack warned. Come, we need to get you off world, now!!!". Transformers: Prime is a multiple Daytime Emmy Award-winning computer-animated television series that premiered on The Hub on November 26, 2010 with a five-part mini-series, which was followed by a season of another 21 episodes beginning on February 11, 2011.Season 2 began screening February 18, 2012, and a third season of thirteen episodes with the subtitle Beast Hunters began screening on . Bridgerton Marina Thompson Book, What is Transformers Prime Jack Becomes An Autobot Fanfiction. . a witch travels Badass Crew Band of Brothers Blue Eyes Dual-Wielding: Be it blades or guns, every Autobot does this with every weapon they have. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Action Adventure Slow Burn Transformers Y/N is a youth who suffers from the inability to speak in most situations.