Alarm, Red LED Copyright 2023 Honeywell International Inc. Operating Humidity Range: A copy of this 2W-B - SYSTEM SENSOR - i3 Series Detector, | Anixter 15 sec After power up, allow 80 seconds Height (including base): If they are not just take a photo of the connections and land what is connected to the positive connection the new plates positive and same with the negative. System Sensors AV notification devices are the most versatile, easy to install, and cohesive line of audible visual (AV) notification appliances in the industry. Ensure proper wiring and power is applied. Storage Temperature Range: %%EOF They also answer your questions from the comfort of home or the office. Alarm Current: endstream endobj 1001 0 obj <>>>/EncryptMetadata false/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(19[nMM\\.9rvXbp)/P -1036/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(bH;^Soe9ACM )/V 4>> endobj 1002 0 obj <> endobj 1003 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 1004 0 obj <>stream 4. indicate a need for cleaning, replacement, or a fr eeze condition (2WT -B only) at the control panel or module. System Sensor 2W-B, 2WT-B, 4W-B & 4WT-B - Alarm Grid Developed and delivered by Honeywell industry experts, HBU training employs techniques and technologies to help your teams learn everything they can about our products. Thanks for using Alarm Grid as a resource.For the purpose of improving our site, wed like to know if you are one of the following: INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS, Series Compatible with SENS-RDR sensitivity tester; Full agency compliance with UL 268 and UL 2075; Technical Specifications: System Voltage: 12/24 VDC; To engage the tamper-resistant feature, cut the small plastic tab located on the mounting base (Figure it become necessary, the screen/sensing chamber is field replaceable. Ensure proper wiring and power is applied. You can use up to sixteen 2W-B smoke detectors on the zone one fire loop. 1. Wiring Diagrams 0.3 sec In wet or excessively humid areas, or next to bathrooms with showers. r^ lC-kr$EG_ KD/T=[ $y`j"lOmX LX6F(F;x*+yj#xgUB?fH"U*zN84Vz D~m$y:67HqwZJ:RSYk4MU=';W(pg|s[pJTW/X '@GWSYm }Fs Fill out the form and we'll contact you shortly. The smoke alarm was perfectly compatible with my 24-year old house alarm system. System Sensor makes no other express warranty for this smoke detecbe obligated to repair or replace units which are found to be defective because of damage, The 2W-B smoke detector works with most Honeywell alarm control panels including the VISTA-20P and VISTA-21iP as System Sensor is a subsidiary of Honeywell. Condition NOTICE: This manual shall be left with the owner/user of this equipment. InnovairFlex duct smoke detectors combine an impressive collection of innovations to greatly simplify HVAC system monitoring. This chart contains the current list of . N/A N/A 120 System Sensor 2851B A Photo B101B / B107B A 120 System Sensor 2851BTH A Photo / Therm. hbbd```b``6@$&"%H However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. System Sensor 2W-B i3 Series 2-Wire Photoelectric Smoke Detector for the detector to stabilize before testing. Maximum Initial AUX OR + Initial LEDStatus Indication The CLSS Tool Suite allows you to perform battery, voltage drop, and Db line loss calculations in a single desktop application. System Sensors intelligent and conventional modules are designed to help you meet a wide range of application requirements. Add the hardwired 2W-B smoke detector to most existing alarm system control panels. Maximum Ripple Voltage: 30% of nominal (peak to peak), Alarm Current: 130mA max., limited by panel, Standby Current: 50 A max. This includes cleaning. to the plastic. the incorporation of features compatible with drywall fasteners. 3825 Ohio Avenue Are a Smoke Alarm and a Smoke Detector The Same Thing? The calculated illumination is required to be at least 0.0375 lumens/ft2 at any point within the covered area. Each i3 Series detector is supplied with a mounting base that can be mounted: 2.To a 312-inch or 4-inch octagonal box, or, 3.To a 4-inch square box with a plaster ring, or. InnovairFlex duct smoke detectors combine an impressive collection of innovations to greatly simplify HVAC system monitoring. System Sensors intelligent and conventional modules are designed to help you meet a wide range of application requirements. Z@~P]%*?p S_iVN$rtE;[\SmgisL^aOTYVE \xOQc_m1eN"hB~n5#{f-!tEn -:)D#bBc7yo0x&i9Su%t wa+"i Figure 3b: Wiring Diagram, 4W-B and 4WT-B In fact, the 2W-B is a System Sensor i3 series intelligent . into the test 20 mA 12 Volt Systems For two-wire models 2W-B and 2WT-B, connect detectors only to compatible alarm control panels as identified by System Sensor's compatibility chart. I will say that it came packaged correctly and it functions as designed, would buy again. Observe the LEDs on each detector: tamper release tab, located on the skirt of the mounting base, and turn the A05-0395-007 4/09 #2132 SpectrAlert Advance Dimensions Model Description Wall Horn Strobes P2R* 2-Wire Horn Strobe, Standard cd, Red 0.18 MAX. Blink 10 sec detector to be easily installed or removed. Wire connections are made by stripping approximately 14-inch of insulation Hey, guys. 12/24 Volts Non-polarized I am not of the exact model number of the existing 2-wire smoke detector so I cannot say for sure if the back plates are the same. St. Charles, Illinois 60174. has been made tamper resistant, use a small screwdriver to depress the square Band Color. 3. Power must be removed from the detector may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the 2. Series 2W-MOD module (refer to installation manual D500-46-00), the 2W-B and 2WT-B are capable of generating a "maintenance. To a 4-inch square box with a plaster ring, or 1-800-SENSOR2, FAX: 630-377-6495 visual status indication at each detector. item 8 System Sensor 2W-B i3 Series 2-wire, Photoelectric Smoke Detector, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 9 product ratings. It would be hard to rate this product at one star unless it was somehow responsible for an unreported house fire. Have feedback about a particular System Sensor product? An opening for the recessed test switch is located on the detector housing (See Figure 4). To test this please remove AC power and set the panel into alarm mode to see if the battery will support the system and report back. System Sensor i3 series smoke detectors represent significant advancement in conventional detection. If the detector still fails, it should be replaced. To measure the detectors sensitivity, the i3 Series Model SENSRDR Infrared Sensitivity Reader tool (see Figure 4) should be used. Also known as: 2WTAB, BK-2WTAB. power is applied to the smoke detector. At a minimum, cleaning, Models 2W-B and 2WT-B are 2-wire photoelectric smoke detec-, tors; models 4W-B and 4WT-B are 4-wire photoelectric smoke, detectors. MFR PART # 2W-B SYSTEM SENSOR | 2W-B i3 Series Detector, 2-wire, 12/24 V DC, with Base MFR PART # 2W-B PART # 674092 Spec Sheet Email Print Minimum 1 Each In Stock Details References Shipping Description Installation ease. System Sensor products are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed various product safety and certification requirements. Fill out our feedback form! No Contract Alarm Monitoring starting at $10 a month! away from the detector. Smoke Alarm. System Sensor two-wire smoke detectors are marked with a compatibility identifier located on the label on the back of the product. 2W-B Datasheet (HTML) - Systemsensor advanced ideas. Please refer to insert for the Limitations of Fire Alarm Systems Weight: VIEW MODELS Beam Smoke Detection SWITCH WITH A To remove the detector from the base once it No. System Sensor 2W-B Photoelectric i3 Smoke Detector, 2-Wire, System Sensor P4W-P Horn Strobe, White, Wall Mount, Four-Wire, System Sensor PC2W Horn Strobe, White, Ceiling Mount, Two-Wire, FIRE Lettering, System Sensor B210LP Detector Base, Plug-In, System Sensor 2151 Photoelectronic Low-Profile Plug-In Detector for Special Applications, System Sensor SCWL Strobe, Ceiling Mount, FIRE, White, Clear Lens, System Sensor EOLR-1 End-of-Line Epoxy Encapsulated Relay, SPST, Plug-in detector line, mounting base included, Mounts to octagonal and single-gang back boxes, 4-square back boxes, or direct to ceiling, Drift compensation and smoothing algorithms. Photoelectric smoke detectors work with an alarm system, and when properly maintained and tested, can last for an indefinite period and do not automatically require replacement after a certain period of time like smoke alarms and CO detectors do. The heads and bases are clearly identified as either 2-wire or 4-wire. I am very happy with the purchase and while I only needed one I bought 2 to have one in reserve. applicable. In wet or excessively humid areas, or next to bathrooms with showers. Alarm Verification* Improper connections can Explore System Sensor like white papers, announcements, technical bulletins, case studies, and more. System Sensor 2WTA-B specifications Below you will find the product specifications and the manual specifications of the System Sensor 2WTA-B. Ensure your FAAST device has the most up-to-date firmware. 8. the latest products, and offers. I am wondering if there is too much power connected to the panel for the sirens to sound. 30 Twisted pair may be used to provide additional protection against extraneous electrical interference. condition if the temperature is below 41F. NOTE: Style. Near fresh air inlets or returns or excessively drafty areas. 0 to 95% RH non-condensing system or the conduit, both LEDs will blink for up to 4 minutes before displaying detector status (see Table 2). way to insure proper operation of 2-wire i3 smoke detectors (2W-B, 2WT-B, 100 ABOUT US Updates For 3. To engage the tamper-resistant feature, cut the small plastic tab located on the mounting base (Figure 2), and then install the detector. maintenance or screen replacement. System connected smoke detectors may be successfully deployed for many years, and no scheduled end of life replacement is prescribed. 12/24 RA400Z Remote Annunciator to be connected. As long as they operate at 12 Volts DC, they should work. Operating Temp. Smoke detectors are not to be used with detector guards unless the combination has been evaluated and found suitable for that purpose. detector which is found to be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use The 2W-B smoke detector is not the typical conventional detector. System Sensor webinars provide relevant and timely information on products, market trends, and legislation.