Preferably looking down through the water of the steps so we can actually see the color. ALL TERMS, PROVISIONS, AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENT MUST BE AGREED TO AND SIGNED BY THE POOL OWNER IN ORDER FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY TO BE VALID. Are your pebble finishes (especially darker ones) obviously mottled in color? When the pumps are running you can't see any variations. They were very competitive but not the cheapest. StoneScapes - All American Pool and Spa StoneScapes Click on the color to see pool color White Tropics Blue Tahoe Blue Sand Salt and Pepper Midnight Blue Mauve Jade Irish Mist French Gray Emerald Caribean Blue Black Aqua White Aqua Cool Aqua Blue Most of its components, such as pure cement, are not affected easily by the chemicals like chlorine present in the swimming pool water. StoneScapes is somewhat newer. Stonescapes Aqua white with glass beads and Abalone shells. Stonescapes Aqua White - YouTube StoneScapes pebble finishes in PA provide a unique texture similar to a natural stream but with a smooth surface. StoneScapes comprises of White Portland cement and natural quartz aggregate with a mixture of glass bead aggregates. But which pool finishing do you choose? Hope you figured it out & love it! Stone tiles can also come in different colors, depending on the source of the pebbles. display images in the same manner. StoneScape Puerto Rico Samples - Oasis Pool Plastering Quartz crystals, when in the light, create a shimmering finish that does an excellent job at refracting summer sunlight. These cookies do not store any personal information. Houzz Pro: One simple solution for contractors and design pros. Hopefully some good brushing and maybe an acid wash will work for you. After seeing these photos I think we need to stick with Pebbletech. While Pebble Tec offers nothing short of the best when it comes to quality, it is quite expensive than other types of pool finishes. Youll also take a lot of time to maintain it, especially during the first couple of days after installation. The beauty of this finish comes from the shade and color variations inherent in natural materials. StoneScapes . I'm drawn to sunny light spaces, and sometimes I think that shaker beige isn't consistent with that. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. It can also be used to add cool, white . It can cost up to $5 per square foot. Both of these pool finishes have an extensive range of design options. UPDATE: we have had the backsplash fixed and now we are onto choosing a paint color for kitchen, family room, the lower level hallway, front entry, stairwell and 2nd floor hallway. What do you think about going 25% lighter with the Shaker Beige or even 50%? StoneScapes Mini Pebble pool finish provides a smooth surface for your in-ground pool. ALL TERMS, PROVISIONS, AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENT MUST BE AGREED TO AND SIGNED BY THE POOL OWNER IN ORDER FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY TO BE VALID. Complete Guide to the Different Pool Finishes | Willsha Pools You paid enough it shoud be right! I'm going to post pictures of the family room as it is open to the kitchen and the hallway to the front of the house so you all get a better idea of what I'm working with. StoneScapes comprises of White Portland cement and natural quartz aggregate with a mixture of glass bead aggregates. Here are a couple of pictures of our Midnight Blue Stonescapes for your comparison. I have stonescapes and am very happy with the finish. Had to do a drain and acid wash to fix. White plaster is subject to the ravages of time more than aggregate or tile finishes. Of course, this is true for a basic plaster finish; modern manufacturers have introduced chemicals called pozzolans that mitigate some of the problems with plaster. Preferably looking down through the water of the steps so we can actually see the color. List of Products Reviewed for Use in Commercial Pools Rev .8/19/19 It gives a nice sparkle to the water as well. The few extra dollars was well invested! My pool is browner-darker than the Midnight Blue although I specified Tropics Blue as shown by "dogpaddle". Our pool builder uses the same crew to do all their pebble work. Glass tile is by far the most expensive type of tile you can pick out for your pool. StoneScapes Touch of Glass Aqua Cool creates light blue water color and is comprised of modified white Portland cement and features natural white quartz pebble aggregates and Cobalt Blue colored quartz highlights with subtle Cobalt Blue glass bead accents. Did you try using the advanced search in the top right? White plaster is subject to the ravages of time more than aggregate or tile finishes. They can give indications that additional tests should be performed only. Brings out the creative side of me. (before glare)(4) See the color you think you like at different times of day. 668 County Line Rd. Finding pictures on the Internet is crazy. After it was dry, I sealed with wipe-on polyurethane. We added 8 " Azec boards around some crank out windows on the front of a previous home, then painted them white. Due to us choosing a matte finish previously for the common areas in the house they are now scuffed up enough to warrant a fresh paint job - poor choice I'll admit! Though it is our aim to give you the precise color desired, the manufacturing process places limitations upon the accuracy between batches. I, like you, saw the murky dark and very depressing end result of this pebble combination and I am not sure what to do about it. The first thing that probably comes to your mind when you think about cost is the money used to set up the pool finishing. The second is the acid washing. Stonescapes supposed to have a "Lifetime Warranty" However its seem that the Stonescapes rep is trying to back out of the Warranty. This is especially true for the leading edge. Choosing a StoneScapes pebble pool finish gives you a wide array of shades to choose from. Quartz finishes look great on your pool wall and pool floor. Calcium hydroxide, the main component of plaster, is the weakest link in the compound and what usually causes plaster to degrade and separate from the pool shell. I would like to piant my exterior door a cool color blue NOT navy I also have shutters too.. The problem with white plaster is the same as with anything white in home decoration: stains and discoloration as a result of natural wear become apparent more easily than in colored plaster. This is why they're so selective in whom they choose to be licensed applicators. There are products that allow you to take the top coat poly off, but you would have to do that in a well ventilated place, preferably a garage with an open door, or outside. Heres a summary of the pros and cons of both of these pool finishes. We are trying to stay pretty light but may want a little color. For more than a quarter of a century, CL Industries' experts around the world have been dedicated to providing customers with innovative, stylish and enduring pool, spa, deck and waterscape designs. It's smooth and much more durable than plaster but if you're getting a colored finished the dyes are susceptible to the pools chemistry. Their design was unique, and they EXCEEDED every promise and every due date. Quartz tiles are made of a blend of crushed quartz, white cement, and pigment. It can feel like walking on the bottom of a creek bed, but that can work for or against you. A perfect finish for any pool or spa, StoneScapes comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes. Pebble Tec also consists of different pebbles carefully selected for their vibrant colors, unique structure, and smooth surface. We are so torn between aqua cool and aqua white. Also, I was very concerned about what they say is natural mottling with 3M quartz and plaster. The plaster and gunite mixture begins reacting chemically with the water. An inviting selection of colors and textures gives you the opportunity to express your own unique style. Low Voltage Vs Line Voltage Landscape Lighting, So, youve decided to construct a pool in your home, great! Office: (215) 723-5885 Fax: 215-723-5662. Basically what it comes down to is that I'm not sure of the black pebble in the aqua blue but want to make sure the finish of the aqua white isn't going to be too light. An aggregate pool finish represents the next level of luxury after a plaster finish. Finding pictures on the Internet is crazy. This combination results in a more natural-looking finish. Maintenance As mentioned before, StoneScapes pool finishes will last for 15 to 20 years with the proper maintenance. I guess we will see what they come up with and I'll keep everyone posted. From what I've read, no pebble finish is perfect. I have Stonescapes in Caribbean Blue. Nous installons environ 280 bassins par anne et nous nous appliquons chaque jour, toujours satisfaire davantage notre clientle. Stonescape Touch of Glass Regular Pebble Sample Surface Pictures StoneScapes Pool Finishes effortlessly brings together the perfect mix of beauty, durability, comfort and versatility. stonescapes aqua cool vs aqua white - brijnaari.com We have Stonescapes mini pebble in our pool. When was your pebble finished and how long has your pool had water in it? Aqua Cool Regular White Stonescape Aqua Blue White Diamonds Blue Mist Mini StoneScape Blue Mist Regular StoneScape Blue Lagoon Soft White Pebble Sheen - French Grey Sand Sarasota White; Tile finishes are the most expensive and take the longest, but their durability is top-notch. . Indem Sie auf Annehmen klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Try the wet acid wash and lots of brushing, it'll do wonders for your less than desirable finish. One good thing about plaster is that it comes in a variety of colors and gives your pool a smooth, classic look. Each of these types is made of different materials and can achieve a different look for your pool. I have also looked on Pinterest and there are more pics of aqua blue than aqua white. StoneScapes | completeoutdoor It can cost around $4.00 per square foot. It is still very light in color. If youre ready for a makeover for your Bucks County, PA, pool, we can help. Most options come in blues, greens, and similar colors. One of the oldest and cheapest options is a plaster finish. That means acid washing at regular intervals and careful monitoring of your pools pH balance. Advice please. However, this depends on the type of design you choose. Typically there are two things that can cause the mottled finish. Thank you NPT, from all of us at All American Pool and Spas. StoneScapes - All American Pool and Spa UltimatePoolGuy The Benefits of PebbleTec APPROVED HOME PROS. The elements of the finish are coated in ceramic to increase durability and smooth it out. In no way is All American Pool and Spas associated with the trademark. How could that be? Sorry about our pictures, they aren't perfect for comparison, but I hope they can give you an idea of what a darker finish looks like. Find the right local pro on Houzz to kickstart your project. THIS DESCRIPTION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY IS A SUMMARY AND NEITHER SUPPLEMENTS, AMENDS, ALTERS, NOR MODIFIES THE TERMS, PROVISIONS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENT. StoneScapes Mini Pebble pool finish provides a smooth surface for your in-ground pool. StoneScapes Pebble Finish - Coronado's Pool Renovations, Inc I did not have the splotchiness you spoke about, but had a couple other issues, small crack in finish & a footprint from the install. I have the tropics blue and it looks just like the pictures dogpaddle posted. The only time you should need to replace a tile is if something breaks it. You can choose from four basic types of tile. Telford, PA 18969. Log in. Hope you were able to make a decision. Thanks for the follow-up notes. Cost Breitling Superocean vs Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean . Love this? Sidle up to a ranch. Typically, only 10% of its structure, which is cement, is likely to be affected by the pool water chemistry. Look for inexpensive tile/marble squares on sale and replace the floor. The glass bead accents enhance the water color by adding additional pops of color and contrast that only colored glass bead can do.