Mr. Johnson was born January 3, 1951 in Enterprise, Alabama to the late Dewey Edwin Johnson and Betty Jo Smith Johnson. Please know that my thought and prayers go out to you and family during this very difficult time. Matt Johnson was only 40 years old with no underlying health conditions when he, his wife and other family members caught COVID-19 in late December. Growing up I always admired and looked up to Steve. Although we did not know Steve very well, we knew and appreciated him through Katies eyes, and the many expressions of love from Cindy and Rick. Please share a memory of Steve to include in a keepsake book for family and friends. Steven E. Johnson, 79, passed away May 10, 2021. Winston Salem, North Carolina. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. He was born April 6, 1955, in Sacramento, California, the son of Ewell Page Johnson and Sarah (Crawford) Johnson. Each person he connected with felt as though they were a close family friend. In addition to his parents, Steven was preceded in death by a brother, Bradley. Steven married his soul mate, Cheryl L. (Simmons) Johnson on May 8, 2005. Stephen "Steve" Johnson, 74, of Laporte, Minn., passed away Friday, May 21, 2021, at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis. A Celebration of Life will be held June 26 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Lakeport Fire Hall in Laporte. February 27, 2023 (96 years old) View obituary. Love, Janet and Charlii Miller. Box 816, Trenton, GA 30752 to assist the family. We were shocked and saddened to learn of the sudden death of a friend that had helped us with out computer needs when we moved to Lewes. Steve was a member of St. Leo Catholic Church in Pipestone. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He is survived by his two children, Michael and Debbie, his sister, Cindy, niece Becky and nephew Aaron. Sincerely, In 1984, he moved back home to be with his mother after his dad passed away. Laverne Summerlin will officiate. He was a great man and will truly be missed. Lynnwood, Washington. Stephen's funeral will be held in St Mary's in. Payment Center. Tammy Jo Grenon. Tribute Department, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, Tennessee 38105. William Grooms. Steven loved making history come alive and following the trail of antiques. To an amazing family, may you find comfort knowing others care. September 12, 2021 KSL surveyed Utah law enforcement and took a hard look at how department policies across the state impact both police and the public. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. (68 years old). The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Prayers to all for strength and healing. I never met Steven but I know how proud Dave Sr. is of all his boys. Our hearts goes out to all of you. He was a member of Mount Pleasant Baptist Church and Jubilee Masonic Lodge #922. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Faith Baptist Church Avon. Be careful everything that we are told to do, invited to do, suggested to do, do it, said Steve Johnson, Matts father. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 26, 1953 - At the time of his death he was Grand Knight of St. Leos Council 1613. Visitation (We will not share your e-mail address with anyone) Once you are finished, simply click the submit condolence button. He will be missed by all that knew and loved him. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He is survived by : his wife Denise Johnson; his children, Jamie Harris (Steve) and Steven Andrew Johnson II; and his grandchildren, Cole Graham, Stone Graham, Cameron Reeves, Steven Andrew Johnson III and Allison Johnson. Steve was so dedicated and professional and will be missed by all that knew him. Our love and prayers are with you all. He married Sheri Bontrager on June 21, 1975, in Phoenix, Arizona. Steve n was born April 27, 1975. Passed away peacefully in his sleep on Thursday 11th March 2021. Our sincere condolences. A graveside service with military honors will be held at 2 p.m. at the Lakeport Cemetery. To Katie, Cindy, Rick, Patrick, and Little Tot, MacKenzie, we send you our condolences for the loss of your husband, son, father, and friend, Steve. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Steve Johnson to pay them a last tribute. I am so very sorry for your loss. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Steve worked with Townsend Building Supply in sales for over 30 years. Steve was a huge fan of comedy and humor and would want all of us to smile and laugh when remembering him. He was born on October 12, 1972, in McComb, MS, to William Johnson and Betty Brister Johnson. STEVEN JOHNSON OBITUARY Steven Johnson's passing at the age of 62 has been publicly announced by Harry H. Witzke's Family Funeral Home Inc. in Ellicott City, MD. I am so sorry for your loss. The family's focus now turns to supporting his wife, Jennie. Surviving are his children Ayden and Hailey; his parents, Michael and Diane Johnson; his brother Scott Johnson; his girlfriend Sara Smith and the mother of his children, Cassie Johnson. View Steven R. Johnson's obituary, contribute to their memorial, see their funeral service details, and more. Sorry for your loss, will keep you in my prayers. Great memories of him in class together during high school. He loved to spend coffee time with family, read, cook, travel, and spend time at the beach. Ill keep u in my prayers, Mike and Diane and family ,Im just heartbroke for you all he was such a great son and father. He loved the challenge of feeding the many people who came. I am deeply saddened by the loss that you and the family have encountered. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Steve Johnson of Westfield, North Carolina, who passed away on September 12, 2021 at the age of 68. Im sure it is very tough to handle this situation, so my heart goes out to you and your family. An active-duty firefighter with the Unified Fire Authority has died "due to complications with COVID-19," according to the department. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in California Select a city or town in California from the alphabetized list below. How tragic. Toggle navigation. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. February 14, 1957 - Pallbearers are Carlton Moak, Rob Ratcliffe, Delane Edwards, Robbie Dillon, D.J. Get Directions, 275 E. Main Street Our thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Mike and Diane you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Alisha, With very heavy heart, I pass along my thoughts and prayers to the entire family(ies). Steve n Johnson, age 47, of Whittier, California passed away on Saturday, June 11, 2022. There are no words. February 23, 2023 (64 years old) View obituary. February 24, 2023 (37 years old) The baby inside of her is the last little piece of Matt she can bring to the world.. He retired on August 20, 2021. Get Directions, https://www.gofundme.com/f/skhat-in-loving-memory-of-steve-johnson, Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Homes & Crematory. Orlando, Fl. "There are going to be those lonely moments, there's going to be times she is going to be very nervous and afraid financially, physically spiritually in every way," Steve Johnson said. Pipestone, May God give you strength and peace and we are here if you need anything. Stephen L. Johnson Muncie - Stephen L. Johnson, 79, passed away on Tuesday afternoon, April 27, 2021 at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital,. Our hearts mourn for your loss and our loss of a fellow officer. COVID risk: Do department policies protect Utah law enforcement and the public? The memory video was a wonderful tribute to Steves early years and his love for Katie and their unborn child. Write your message of sympathy today. Steven was a proud Veteran of the US Army. Steve loved fishing and traveling. Lake Stevens, Washington. Steven was a graduate of Upper St. Clair High School, Class of 1972. He died on Wednesday after two weeks in the ICU. Steve is survived by his wife Katie and much-anticipated daughter Mackenzie; grandmother, Eris Johnson; parents, Robin and Dave Johnson Sr.; and remaining brothers in a half shell, David (Carla and Leo) and Erik (Katie). My thoughts and prays go out to the entire family and God Bless little MacKenzie to this world she is soon to enter. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He was born on March 1st, 1972, in Mankato, to Brenda and Merlyn Johnson. My condolences to Katie, MacKenzie and the entire family. Steven Charles Johnson son of Johnnie and Kay Johnson was born Dec. 17, 1957 and passed away Aug. 28, 2021. 21 N 2nd St Ext, Our condolences to the entire family and friends. May he rest in peace and may baby McKenzie, his final gift to you all, continue his legacy and greatness. The family is now finding comfort knowing Matt is reunited with his firstborn son, who died in childbirth eight years ago. . Frank John Shelley. Steven Albert Johnson. 415 S. Hiawatha Ave, Woodlawn-Roesch-Patton Funeral Home & Woodlawn Memorial Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Browse Obituaries and Death Records in Pennsylvania Select a city or town in Pennsylvania from the alphabetized list below. He would be thrilled to know his Ship Captain Crew buddies will never get another dime out of him. We are so sorry to hear this news. Family of man shot by police release statement, call it 'brutal murder', UPDATE: Man killed after police shoot into parked car in Farmington, Woman killed in Juab County crash with semi, Utah driver license now available on mobile devices - KSLTV.com, Fishermen find tattooed arm of missing man inside shark, Utah driver license now available on mobile devices, Hospital ceremony honors survivors, healthcare heroes as U.S. hits one million COVID-19 deaths, COVID-19funeral assistance available to reimburse funeral costs for families. New Obituary Notification Service Features. He appreciated his "Bitch Buddies," the guys who would talk him back from the edge when the days were tough, and they appreciated when he returned the favor. Box 1031 Frankfort, IL 60423. Mike DJ Chris, Sara, Cassie Ayden Hailey. My heart goes out to you. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Steve Johnson to pay them a last tribute. We hang unit # 203 up high! Mr. Steve Johnson, 48, passed from this life on Friday, May 14, 2021. Visitation for Mr. Steve will be on May 16, 2021 from 5PM to 8PM at Sharkey Funeral Home in Summit, MS. A Graveside service will be May 17, 2021 at 10AM at Baron Bethany Cemetery in McComb, MS. Bro. (302) 834-4524 Oakland, MN 56164. My condolences to the family. We've rounded out the top 6 holiday decor trends for 2022 so you can be ahead of the game before you start shopping. Steven was a great guy raised by a great family. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google I am so sorry for your loss. Be strong and endeavor to persevere (a timeless saying of my late father, and one I believe in strongly). His love for the water continued his whole life. Get Directions, 214 Clinton Street Here are five reasons why renting might be right for you. Order Flowers for Steve Johnson's Visitation, Order Flowers for Steve Johnson's Funeral Service. Learn how you can create strong passwords that are actually easy to remember! Thinking of your broken hearts and asking God to bless you all as you continue on. Messages of condolence may be posted at www.WinkelFuneralHome.com. We are so very sorry to hear of Steves death. See More Obituaries Time spent on the deck with his little June Bugs (the little girls next door) was treasured. So tragic. Steve passed away Monday, August 16, 2021 unexpectedly. It is with heavy and broken hearts that we announce that Steven (Steve) Johnson, age 32, unexpectedly passed away on Saturday, August 7th, 2021. All of my thoughts and prayers are with the Johnsons at this difficult time. , I do not know Mr. Johnson, but saw his story on Instagram. R.I.P. Upon graduating from NRHEG High School, he attended Minnesota State University-Mankato and went on to work in the area of home health care. Steve will always shine through and let us all know to smile more often in our lives. Funeral services for Mr. Johnson will be 11:00 A.M. Wednesday, January 13, 2021, from Mount Pleasant Baptist Church in Enterprise with Reverend Karl Hudson officiating. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was born on October 12, 1972, in McComb, MS, to William Johnson and Betty Brister Johnson. I am horribly saddened about Steves untimely passing. We send our deepest condolences to the family. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Dillon and Swain Brent. Many prayers for healing and comfort over his children. Steven Willis Johnson was born to Willis and Lorraine (Berkeland) Johnson on April 27, 1961 in Pipestone, MN where he was raised. Your time was cut to short. His genuine love for his friends and family will be greatly missed and his memories cherished. Steve loved the Bible passage Matthew 15:32-38 which was the story of Jesus feeding the thousands with seven loaves of bread and a few small fish. Steve was one of the most passionate and caring turtles to walk this earth. His smile, the way he made you feel in his presence of being loved and appreciated. I read this due to Steves young age, and altho you do not know me, I will be praying for you all. Steves untimely passing has his friends and family facing an unfathomable new reality of a world without him in it, but he left behind a close-knit community who are now ready to come together on his behalf to rally behind Katie and baby Mackenzie to provide them all our love and support in their time of need. May God keep you surrounded in his love and by those who love him. Family and friends have set up a GoFundMe* to help Jennie Johnson with expenses. (64 years old). My sincere condolences for the passing of Steve.