He just understood me and vice versa in a way no one had before. In fact, David first fell for Victoria after seeing her on the television, and Victoria fell in love with David after seeing him in a sports magazine; there was an instant recognition of each other. WebWhen the Ascendant conjuncts the North Node or South Node in synastry, there is an immediate and powerful connection between two people. Mercury sextile or trine Saturn 1 Neptune It is easy to feel overwhelmed when we attempt to compare two natal charts of people involved in a romantic relationship or of a potential relationship. Sun sextile or trine Saturn 3 Although my Ascendant is Fire, Saturn is conjunct the Ascendant, which has the effect of toning down the fire element, and (in my opinion) adds an Earthy emphasis. Mars conjunct the Descendant 2 Venus conjunct Neptune 2 On the other hand, he loved that I was so optimistic, and called me his good luck charm frequently throughout our relationship. Sun square or opposition Mars -2 External forces or circumstances beyond the individuals control led to a separation, which transformed into a sense of longing and yearning for one another, which has continued into this lifetime. He cant embrace his unconscious issues and Im worn out. Good to have found this board. In his horoscope, the South Node is in conjunction with the Ascendant, and the North is in conjunction with the Descendant and Chiron. North Node Conjunct South Node I cannot agree with that! Sun square or opposition Jupiter 1 WebSouth Node conjunct (North Node opposite) Aspects in Synastry Sun conjunct South Node (North Node opposite Sun): The relationship often starts off with magnetic attraction, distinct familiarities and a sense of meant to be. Were very comfortable with each other as if we were family or friends in a previous life.not really lovers. My sun sextiles his south node. Venus conjunct, sextile, or trine Mars 3 Its a struggle. If your North and South Nodes For both my parents, my Sun is close to their South Node. I would love to hear more. There are always exceptions to the rules. Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant 2 Plutos obsession with my 1st house qualities may hold me back from developing my 7th house qualities in this sense, as Pluto keeps me focused on the past (South Node) instead of my future (North Node). This is a karmic union to repay past life debts to each other. Jupiter square or opposition Pluto -1 Mercury sextile, conjunct, or trine Mercury 2 Venus conjunct the Descendant 3 Ive recently met someonemy Saturn is conjunct his S. Node, among other strong aspects.He wants to be Cyberpals. I feel theres much more to it. (making a yod to my mercury/venus sextile,Cap,Pisces);with men ,there is an element of me serving them,or taking care of them ,somehow,but,Leo?Maybe l owed it to them. (Neptune conjunct sun natal synastry ) Then Neptune trine or opposite Sun draco synastry. The Node person may drain the energy of, and act as a restrictive influence on the Mars person. Mars sextile or trine Neptune 1 Sun trine or sextile Sun 3 See our main Synastry hub page and scroll down to the bottom for links to all of our Synastry articles. Because the ascendant is such an emotional component of the birth chart, a lot happens when someones planets cross it Venus in 1st house 2 The South Node in Synastry Mars in aspect to Nodes of the Moon 1 north node conjunct descendant synastry They represent much of what the descendant person wants in a partner, but these qualities show up in a taboo, mysterious way. Moon sextile or trine Ascendant 3 Moon square or opposition Pluto -3 Thanks! This is a karmic union to repay past life debts to each other. If your North and South Nodes Venus conjunct Neptune 2 WebI also know that north node conjunct Ascendant is referred to the future develop of the relationship it has its roots in the future, a powerful link. They divorced and re-married twice! When I did our charts, not only was his south node conjunct my moon Neptune conjunction, his south node and my north node were conjunct in the same degree. He seems pretty resistant, but Im more open to some kind of relationship. She has been collecting astrological experience for over a decade. Hes super into me but im the reluctant one. My North node Taurus 2nd house / South Scorpio 8th.. and my Synastry matches up with my partner with his Taurus 8th house. Mercury conjunct Mars -1 Juno conjunct South Node in synastry means that there was a past life marriage or relationship between the parties. Jupiter in aspect to the Nodes of the Moon 1 Moon in 7th house 3 We had a strong spiritual and philosophical link. Fated for good and bad. His Pluto is Conjunct my Sun in Virgo. Moon conjunct, trine, or sextile Chiron 3 Moon conjunct Descendant 4 Sun opposition Sun 2 would like to keep it that way.. Im partially joking but mostly not lol. Sun square Sun -2 When the north node is opposite the ascendant in synastry the relationship has its roots far into the past. Over time, however, deception or dishonesty may cause a rift between the couple. North Node Conjunct South Node You recognize each other. At the same time, this bond is said to be unbreakable! At any rate, the South Node person did a lot to help the Sun person in a past life, and has now returned for repayment.. Venus trine or sextile Jupiter 2 Moon conjunct Pluto 1 Printer-friendly version of the above list of compatibility factors. Sun square or opposition Pluto -2 For example, most chart calculation programs will tally up the number of planets placed in the elements (Fire, Earth, Air, and Water) for a given natal chart. Oh yes..my south node is in Aquarius as well as my Saturn.I have a Scorpio stellium in the 12th and natal Venus retrograde.Im very pleased to say I am a contrary lover..no apologies.The only souls that have handled my energy were Aquarius suns,moons,and or Venus.Gemini frolic too, but deepest connection with Aquarius souls.? Venus conjunct Uranus 1 Venus sextile or trine Ascendant 2 You are happy to stay at home together, for this is familiar territory for the both of you. The Pluto person may also end up feeling quite drained due to all of their focus on me. Sun conjunct Mars 2 Venus square Venus 1 Past Life Indicators in Synastry and Karmic Relationships Saturn sextile or trine Saturn 1 Mercury conjunct or opposition Vertex 1 The south node, on the other hand, represents your past, where you are coming from. This relationship feels like it was meant to be, and they have probably met under special or unusual circumstances. When Black Moon Lilith and the North Node meet in a synastry chart, the effect is intoxicating and immersive. Juno opposition ascendant (which is the same as Juno conjunct descendant) in synastry is That marriage relationship will help the NN person find his dreams. South Node conjunct North Node in Synastry: The South Node represents where weve been, while the North Node represents where were going. This synastry aspect indicates each person has developed the traits and qualities the other needs for their personal growth. The North Node Conjunct the MC The native, usually, feels a great purpose in his career. She is a leo. The North node offers us a look into what would fulfill us in this lifetime while the South node shows our past lifetimes. Check the rest of the synastry to figure out your long-term potential. Venus conjunct or opposition Vertex 2 This represents a highly personal bond. The two of you love socializing together, and approach the world in a similar fashion. WebI also know that north node conjunct Ascendant is referred to the future develop of the relationship it has its roots in the future, a powerful link. Sun conjunct, square or opposition Saturn -2 Projections and obsession abound. In fact, the Pluto person may tend to hold back the Node person from progressing and reaching their full potential, for Pluto feels they have more control this way. Moon square Nodes of the Moon 2 Black Moon Lilith Conjunct the North Node in Synastry. Sun conjunct South Node 3 The site is run by astrologer Annie Heese. Jupiter conjunct, sextile, or trine Neptune 1 Moon sextile or trine Saturn 3 So while we do not hate each other, we keep our distance. The first list organizes the aspects and positions by weight, and the second list is one that is arranged more intuitively so that it is easier to use if you are going to actually tally up scores. Moon sextile or trine Saturn 3 However, even many Weight 4 factors do not always save a couple from divorce (as can be seen with example 2). When she described the situation to me and I discovered the nodal return to her map, it became clear to me that this aspect was determining her situation. Moon square Ascendant -2 In synastry, planets conjunct the ascendant are particularly essential. August 26, 2020 Midara. While other men concentrate on my sexuality (South Node in Scorpio), he values me for Me. South Node conjunct (North Node opposite) Aspects in Synastry However, in my personal experience, Ive also seen the opposite: that the planet person feels held back. and perhaps unwieldy. What follows are a large number of compatibility factors in synastry (that is, comparison of one chart to another chart), weighted with numerical values 4, 3, 2, 1, -1, -2, -3, and -4. Mercury conjunct, sextile, or trine Jupiter, Venus conjunct, sextile, trine, or opposition Venus, Mercury sextile, conjunct, or trine Mercury, Mercury conjunct, sextile, or trine Venus, Ascendant trine or sextile Nodes of the Moon, Sun conjunct, square or opposition Saturn, Sun conjunct, square, or opposition Neptune, Mercury conjunct, square, or opposition Saturn, Saturn conjunct or square Nodes of the Moon, Sun conjunct, square or opposition Uranus, Printer-Friendly version of the above categories, Printer-friendly version of the above list of compatibility factors, You Light Up My Life: Sun in Houses in Synastry. Sun square Ascendant -2 We know that quitting leaves matters unresolved, yet the challenge of coming face to face with our fears and open wounds of the past are just too much at this point in time. Nevertheless, the South Node person is irresistibly attracted to the Mars person, and the Mars person readily gives the South Node personal sexual pleasure. Venus conjunct or opposition Vertex 2 It creates a synastry energy where all the houses for the whole chart are conjunct to their opposite house in the partners chart. Mars conjunct, sextile, or trine Uranus 1 Sun conjunct Descendant 4 The Descendant conjunct the NNthe DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. In fact, when we first met, the first words out of his mouth were, hello, Im your future husband.. We live far, far from each other. (Neptune conjunct sun natal synastry ) Then Neptune trine or opposite Sun draco synastry.