This is like a finishing touch to your sims look that makes your mermaid unique. These horns can be downloaded for adults and for child Sims and can be found in the Hat category of the accessory section. Merfolk Cove Lot Trait | Simularity on Patreon The base game hats are quite bulky and tall, and this one is considerably more compact. Sims 4. if you need to contact Support, our Support Team will not be able to reach you. The models I use can be found on my Patreon page, where I also post some early access content. The colors are brilliantly bright, which is perfect for keeping an eye on your toddler as they swim around. Okay, people joke about science going too far, but I think this is where The Sims community has gone too far. Featured Artist. Where are all of my zodiac fans out there? 1999-2023 Enthusiast Gaming (TSR) Inc. - All rights reserved. Anime Theres really nothing it wont go with. $3/Month. Here is the link to the download page: https://www.patreon.com/posts/default-feet-43952346 If you want to really set your Sim apart from the rest, then skin is very important. Get creative and start creating your very own fairy sims now! Thank you for your support and enjoy my work! This Skintones set is a work of art, and it has the power to enlighten your imagination for creating unusual stories. But not so much that it clashes against the games style. Download. This headdress features two slim horns that have been dressed with delicate strings of crystals. Created to look similar to the game Dragon Age: Inquisition, these horns work perfectly for fans who would like to channel their love into their Sims, or even those who, in general, think that having horns is pretty cool. You can find them in the glove section once added to your mods folder, though I have not tested them if they still work or not. . As a VIP you can add up to 1GB of favorite items and download them all in one click. Download Sims 4 Studio - Community Tested Version, Download Sims 4 Studio - Open Beta Version, modthesims.info/d/629225/leg-scales-for-mermaids-chest-scales-for-male-22-swatches.html. Aquatic monsters might be the most harrowing things out there. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licencors. Hey everyone, I'm a fairly new sims player, and was wondering if anyone knows of any satyr/faun leg mods or centaur mods? This feature requiores a free account - do you want to sign up now? This mod gives the appearance of their ears long and lovely! Whats a more frightening creature than a cat who isnt entirely feline? There are other ways to make your mermaid/man human form look more mermaid-like. Theyre often associated with artsy types or Europe, but there are no rules or judgment in The Sims. These custom hats from TitusLinde are certainly a good option, giving Sims a country flair in various shades of blue and purple. Then, close the CAPTCHA window and click on the register button to open the CAPTCHA again. Delicate horns can be elegant as well as otherworldly! The Mermaid Lagoon build is an amazing community lot with many unusual details, that can become a regular visiting spot for mermaids and their supporters. The Flapjacks Ribbed Horns are a great option for people who believe that creatures with horns dont always have to be mean and scary. You can use it like a tattoo, make-up detail, facepaint, or skin detail on your sim. This is another creature that has a long mythological history. Blood Elf Ears by Shandir. Lovecraft came up with this guy, he never imagined it would be adapted for use in The Sims. This is another simple way to alter your Sims face so they look less than fully human. Im glad hats like this have been gaining popularity lately. Example: Make your Sim Taller with monster sized hands. Powerful and beautiful, mermaids became a cool addition to the supernatural family of The Sims 4. You might recognize this creature from Stranger Things, which is what the creator based this hat on. And these teeth are just as intimidating. ETA: I can go through my older backup mod folders and see if I still have them because Ive dowloaded them once from MTS also. Theyre a warm and simple accessory, with as many options to express yourself as subtly or boldly as you please. Hats can be as much of an integral part of an outfit to toddlers as to adults, after all. The first aspiration gives you a chance to recreate the most famous mermaid story in the world. I dont know what it is about a toddler in a hat that melts my heart, but its a combination that always works. The Sims 4: Custom Sliders and Presets Mod Now Available Its fitting that a life simulation has the best way for creating realistic, fully customizable people to date. It makes them look like theyre ready for anything. Choose from 8 different colors to give your Sim the right vibe to match their personality and attitude. Have a whimsical time with your little elf Sim while he enjoys the magic of growing up! Yes! Wed better hope not, at least. And unless youve used some other mod before, your new Bigfoot Sim will be noticeably larger than any other Sims youve ever seen. Alpha and Maxis Match CC. Every aquatic creature would be happy to swim around with these fantastic ears for a mermaid with luminous ends! This pair of elf ears are beautiful and it plays remarkably well in the game! All black eyes just trigger a feeling of uneasiness, almost in a primal way. If you want to get these pointy ears CC for yourself too, click here. It is your world! Sirens and mermaids actually go hand in hand more than people realize dont let those pretty tails and hair fool you, thats exactly what they want. Then we have something for the ears, which can be a bit of an overlooked part. Tons of players like to get even more creative in CAS, and the available CC to create monsters of any variety is plentiful. Now this is a hat best suited for the colder months, but its so beautiful youll never want to stop wearing it. Or you can become a sea witch itself and make a mess. Each tooth is clearly pointed, and the top ones especially are obvious. Drag your .package files or an unzipped folder with .package. As a result: The Magazine will be publicly available on May 20, 2022. Ive been looking for those webbed hands or something similar for 2 weeks now. The mandibles from this incredibly talented Simmer are close to the real thing. Sims 4 CC & Mods maxismatchccworld: Arm fins and webbed hand Im waiting, though. You might think this is just a recolored cowboy hat, but no. 30 Bedroom CC Packs that Will Add More Life to Your Sims 4 - Cover Page The mod brings a lot of new interactions in the game. FFXIV That might be my favorite part. VIP premium access plan! . Heres yet another amazing pair of fantasy ears for all of your fantasy characters! With this Fantasia Headdress CC, your Sim can look demonic without being scary. You can dress them to be as stylish and dapper as youd like, with a little something new in the back. Follow me: Now your beautiful Hannah looks more like herself. Some swatches are two-toned as well. Posts: 14. If not, theyre known under many other names. On a female or a male, a young or old Sim they will always look adorable! Beanies might just be the most beloved hat out there, and its obvious why. 1949 Mercury Eight (got it!) Similar to the Capricorn Horns we talked about earlier on, these horns come with, you guessed it, a chain accessory. Mermaids now can explore the deep mysteries of the ocean, and they are not the only citizens of the waters now! For their nose, this bat preset will give a new look thats definitely well, abnormal. FGO Complete Beginners Guide: What To Do First + Tips, Complete Beginners Guide to Punishing: Gray Raven (Tips + Dos and Donts), How To Solve the Puzzle in Sunken Temple of Qarn (FFXIV). Well theres no need for things to be so black and white. Next on our list are these dark and stormy elf ears! Sim File Share - Filehosting for Simmers There are two versions here: one is larger and more rough around the edges, while the second is a more perfect and typical eye shape. All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners. You can choose from two mandibles or four, and the face makeup really adds an extra layer of weirdness. If you know, you know. These horns are also especially recolored to be what the creator refers to as a part of the sorbet palette, so no longer do you have to subtle for boring neutrals or a traditional red hue- mix it up and play around with some fun colors! Here youll find several totally new skin overlays incorporating colors and textures that are definitely different. Let me know if you want to test them out, and I will send them to you. All these cool new creatures and features are available with this awesome mod. There are sixteen swatches of both pastel and bold solid colors, eight swatches of hats with cute patches, and four swatches of prints. Not only are the Capricorn Horn Accessories perfect for people who either are or have an adoration for Capricorns, but their design makes them irresistible for everyone else, too! But I think its still very much worth downloading! Plumbobbles;; | Mermaid, Mermaid crown, Ads - Pinterest With the included meat makeup, itll overall look like your Sims fangs have torn up their face. Time Remaining: Download CC & Required items with just one click, 14 Day Early Access to Early Access Content & 3 Day Early Access to the Resource, Organize & manage your CC Downloads using The Sims Resource CC Manager. The details are impressive here as well, with plenty of scales and a distinct fish-like design. I love that these come in different styles denim, white, pink, black. Like really unsettling. Become a patron. Im a fan of anything that will allow me to put my beloved Sim families in matching outfits, and berets are certainly a unique way to do that. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Minecraft, sim with five different swatches of these teeth. The headdress also comes in ten color swatches and can be located in the Hats category of the menu. If youre looking to add a touch of fantasy to your Sims, why not give them some elf ears? And this CC is not just a mask. As a creator said, the also sing well, so make your siren an enchanting singer and charm every sim around with her incredible voice. So parents even Sims want those babies to remain pure and innocent for as long as possible. Update For Necrodog's Default Feet Mod The Sims Forums Thousand thanks to the creator who published the mod on valhallan.blogspot.com which you can download from our direct link here. So your Sim doesnt have to be winged and naked, in case you were wondering. Creator Giulietta really went all out to give us all the swatches we could ever hope for, including 26 plain and 14 patterns. They are pretty non-human attributes, so seeing them on human figures has an inherent eek factor. Thats probably not right but it sounds cool. I have been looking for awhile but I cant find them anywhere. to learn how to enable it. In purple and blue, this hair truly captures the meaning of mermaid hair. A very detailed and vibrant mermaid blush is a sure sign of a fashionable ocean child. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Animal Crossing The Sims team tries to make the best game for us, but sometimes you just need something more than your regular vanilla gameplay. They have the classic droopy eyelid look, plus theyre uneven, which really drives the whole look home. I make various of makeup, eyebrows, face masks, beards, presets and eyes for your sims. Weve also got recolors for you! Here are the features currently included in this trait mod: Every four hours throughout the day, five or more merfolk will appear on the beach and probably start swimming around or come talk to your Sim. But since Ive deleted IL Im not sure if I still have them, but will check tomorrow when back on my PC. It looks like you're trying to register with an email from your educational facility. Hi I was wondering if someone could create webbed feet for my mermaid sims. In my opinion, it's a massive step up from the base game backwards hat. Top 18 Best Sims 4 Mermaid CC [2023] - nerdbear.com This headband includes two adorable deer antlers and a set of animal ears. If you would like to channel some of that unicorn energy into your game as you play, adding a unicorn horn to your Sims look is the perfect way to make them look free-spirited and youthful, and what more could you ask for? 100,000+ Sims 4 CC Finds: Sources & Download Links (2023) Sims 4 Monster CC & Mods For Custom Creatures - FandomSpot Upgrade your game with Sims 4 Custom Content and Sims 4 Mods. Genetics: skin/detail/overlay; eyes, eyebrows; moles, freckles, teeth; facial . Another massively popular set of elf ears! Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! I tried my hand at a historic Charleston, SC mansion like you would find in the French Quarter along Church Stre. Website content copyright SimFileShare 2015-2020 - But well ignore her. But wait! If given the opportunity, most of us would ditch our boring, mundane lives as a human and take the option of having special abilities, wings, and you guessed it- horns. These gigantically long elf ears are unnmatched! *Note: games are non-refundable once this plan is purchased. This tail CC is available in 16 colors, including pinks, purples, red, greens, and blues. The supernatural overlay is an on-point set for dark sirens or fish-like mermaids. With this wonderfully supernatural preset pack, youll have some great new ways to set your Sims face apart from the rest. Most Sims will receive the same buff upon entering the cove except Sims who are merfolk themselves for whom there is an alternate buff. Bright reds, blues, and greens will look great with all skin tones, and it will be easy for you to create a very diverse ocean life. It will be your Sims actual head. His creation, I mean its not like hes real and has a birthday. Pride Mertails by renniequeer Check Out This CC For the loud and proud merSimfolk who just want representation (and beautiful rainbow gradient tails). From the whites to the iris, itll all be like a deep void that you cant escape. Enjoy! Yikes thankfully, this is just a hat for a cat. An astonishing holographic scales cover your sims body from head to toes. Even more morphological features for your mermaids and mermen You cannot become a true siren without a smashing outfit. This disturbing creature is just under a hundred years old. Half of the fun of finding new custom content to play around with is finding the most unique thing you can find in a specific subcategory. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. It would be also nice if it could pick up tattoos as well, I have seen it done with NotEgain's sad elf ears which can pick up skin overlays too. Welcome to this Sims 4 speed build! They may not be used that frequently, but when you want to wear a hat, you want it to be a good one. Remember a couple of years ago when the whole world seemed to be blown away by the idea of magical unicorns dancing around everywhere? You do still need a few more packs to get your fairies looking their best. We love all the creations of Suzue and follow her closely at The Sims Resource. Drawing Tutorials download, you accept our. Filename Downloads Added Last Downloaded; Sub-folder: Adult Sub-folder: Child Sub-folder: Toddler Tekrisims_SirenEars__Bare_AllAges_Merged.package: 97217: June 13 . I just dont know what it is about this thats so deeply frightening. So if you believe that too, then this CC might be one of the most versatile hats on this list. The detail here is incredible, I think it's about as realistic as you can get in The Sims 4. Im pretty sure the Yankees have become as much of a fashion statement as a baseball team. And no matter when or why theyre brought up, its never a good thing. Imagine how many beautiful tropical mermaids, just like an H2O, will be born your game soon. These will be available in the hat, lip ring, or earring categories, so you can still fully give your Sim the accessories you want. Sims 4 CC - Sims 4 Custom Content & The Sims 4 Mods For more information on the mod and to add this beauty into your game, head over to Lumia Sims' Tumblr! Download Sims 4 Studio - Community Tested Version, Download Sims 4 Studio - Open Beta Version. We begin with these amazing ones which are just too cute to slip our radar. Its incredibly smooth and has some really nice skin details, plus it comes with 9 custom colors. Think again. Shes always judging. This hair is compact, in that it does not have textured stray hairs, but it is also voluminous. Whether you want a hat with an alien, clam, peach, eye, or babygirl, theyll all look fantastic. This is the Sims. Or are you talking about webbed feet while in mermaid form instead of a tail? All other assets & trademarks are property of their original owners.