Want a reserved seat for the Sunday with the children but pretty flexible about cost etc. Hi F1 - British Grand Prix (Silverstone) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go All Rights Reserved. I have general admission tickets for the 2015 race on Sunday. Can you go around the stadium if you are booked into a specific seat? The International Pit Straight is an area of the Silverstone circuit that is seeing constant development year after year. Thanks for your help! Farm Curve Grandstand. Off the top of my head I can remember seeing a dedicated area for disabled fans towards the front of one of the Luffield stands. For 1500 for Sunday only you have a pretty good choice to choose the tickets of your choice, only excluding VIP packages. I would be greatful for your tips! I was looking at place to sit and I think I like club corner with the podium and all but is it a good place to sit? Hi, I like many others on here are wanting to purchase tickets for the hubby for Xmas. So the perspective of F1 speed isnt great but you do get a huge viewing angle allowing you to see a lot of the circuit. See our posts on Becketts and Chapel corners for more info on where to sit, stand and spectate from. Silverstone GP General admission, where to stand? - PistonHeads Formula 1 Aramco British Grand Prix Area Overview | Silverstone Following this, the cars head down the hangar straight (which provides some excellent viewing for those with general admission tickets) towards Stowe. Whether youve chosen or are undecided, heres what view youll get from your seat. They seem absolutely glued to the track as the aerodynamics push the car into the ground. Please let us know if youd like more information. You can to bring a rucksack to Silverstone as long as it not over 20 litres capacity. However the main difference is that for the MotoGP general admission ticket holders also have roving grandstand access to a selection of stands. Many have chosen seats already, but some are still available. Hi, The Vale section between Stowe and Club corner is massive and allows you to see the cars battle into the last few corners, as well as ducking onto the pit lane. Gary. Silverstone General Admission Tips: What to bring, where to watch Have been to Silverstone before with my Dad and sat at Club, which was great, but I am thinking of going with a friend this year (2015) and so we are on a much tighter budget (we are 17 and 18) and so I am not sure which tickets to buy! We want camping to be part of the experience so would rather pay a little more if it meant that there was a massive increase in the atmosphere/evening entertainment etc. This is the email I got, are these any good for a Rossi Fan???? Looking at the uncovered grandstand seats. Enjoy! Hi !.. My friend and I walked the whole circuit last year and sat at different points, we settled for farm curve and luckily enough all the action happened in front of us, I recommend it, fast into it and slow out, lots of room for error lol. Competition Where is the McLaren F1 Team based. I have also been told that the weekend ticket allows you to roam the circuit through FP1 Fp2 etc. But let me know if you need more help and an idea of your budget would be good. Is these better than booking national pits straight? This is a fan favourite as youre always guaranteed to see some overtaking action at the tight left / right chicane of Vale. No dogs, animals or other pets are allowed in to the circuit on in the car park at Silverstone. British Grand Prix Tickets - A buyers guide - enterF1.com The guide below aims to be as helpful as possible in advising you to pick a grandstand to watch the next British Grand Prix from. We offer a wide variety of British Grand Prix F1 Ticket and Official F1 Hospitality Packages. Hi Lizzie, Im sure they will be happy with both stands. Have you looked at our Silverstone Camping Guide? Take an fm radio so you can tune into silverstone radio for the 5 Live coverage (helps you understand what's going on). Read more Village or check prices and availability for Village Tickets. We have seats Woodcote A 0147 & 0148. (Adult) Budget (<500): The General Admission areas at Silverstone are very good these days, offering lots of excellent vantage points around the circuit, as well as roving access to most of the grandstands on Friday. Its half the price, and would the views be good? I was thinking about a whole weekend, is it lot going on on Friday and Saturday ? They are nowhere near as elevated as the grandstands, but they do have a slightly higher viewpoint than the normal general admission areas. Agree and Continue. Budget isnt an issue I would just really appreciate some advice on where to start !? Whether you've chosen or are undecided, here's what view you'll get from your seat. . Fast track tickets for the F1 at Silverstone allow you to gain entry 30 minutes earlier than the normal general admission tickets. Have fun. This is where the DRS zone is placed meaning numerous overtaking moves made into Brooklands corner which is right in front of you. View 716 Silverstone Dr, Richardson, TX 75080 property records for FREE including property ownership, deeds, mortgages, titles & sales history, current & . Thanks. See our article on Vale corner viewing for more info on the view, TV screens and spectating at this spot. Have you seen our Where to Sit Guide for Silverstone? Hiya, hope you can help. Silverstone Circuit, section General Admission, page 1 - A View From My Thank you for your reply, I have done some more research and have narrowed it down to either Woodcote A or Club A. I have read that you need to get there early to get the best spot, and this may not be easy as most of the hotels are already booked up but I have managed to find one about 20 miles away, so are we best doing the park and ride and booking it when I buy tickets? You can see their downforce in action through the incredibly fast corner, and if you stand in the right place you can see them all the way down through Vale and Club. What local hotels are there within walking distance from the track. If you take a look at GooTickets they do have discounts for Children under 15, Hi looking forward to a great weekend!!!! Its just very scary making choices when you have never been there before, so I really appreciate this page and all of your support. I would enter via Becketts and walk clockwise round the circuit to Club. Answer 1 of 3: Hi! Thank you, Maggots, Vale or Inside of Brooklands bend. Shame we wont be able to do the walk round on Thursday as got a two year old staying with family for two nights so didnt want to push my luck with 3 nights away!! Any other suggestions you have would be great! General Admission at Silverstone is a great option if it's your first Grand Prix and you just want to get a feel for it and maybe check out some grandstands for another year. Dentons > Edinburgh, Scotland > Firm Profile And times we should be at the track? If you get a chance check out our Where to sit guide for more information. What are the main differences of these areas & is it worth paying just that little bit extra for these areas, especially with the action on the Sun? The large TV screens above the old pit lane also aid you in keeping tracking of events around the rest of the Silverstone circuit. Hi, like many others Im looking to get tickets as a Christmas present for my husband and have no idea where to begin! Totally agree with your choice in stands you may have to pay a little more though. Its between Stowe corner and Club corner. Im sure youve read on the guide it can be a real scramble to get the best spots. Thank you, for contacting us, were always interested to see new photos from a fans perspective. Were bringing a motor home but hadnt thought much about budget. and will we have any big screen view from there? We had a great view of that area, as the cars came around from the International pit straight. but with it being my first time at Silverstone im unsure how it all works. Silverstone are only offering roving grandstand seats on Friday. Smoking and vaping is allowed in the open general admission areas at Silverstone. Congratulations! Thanks in advance for any guidance , Im sorry to say with a budget of 400 your options are limited. Its also the end of one DRS straight, so expect plenty of overtaking. Silverstone has a very broad choice of general admission views with areas stretching all around the track. Next up well combineThe View, Farm Curve and Villiage. This has been really helpful to capture different perspectives thank you. The keenest of the F1 fans know exactly where to go and it will be difficult to beat them to the prime spots!! Just got tickets today for my birthday for from the other half for the Sunday! Enjoy the race and please come back to share you experiences with us! There general admission area Vale is massive and will no doubt have screens. This is rather expensive as we are also looking at tickets for the 3 days at the international straight Pits, that comes to 2,450. We will also be bringing 2 young, but well behaved children with us. If you want to maximise your chances of seeing overtaking I'd suggest you try the area between Stowe and Vale (also good access to the track for the podium ceremony if you wanted to do that) - the cars look amazing going through Becketts but you won't see much, if any, close racing, and Hangar straight is.well, fairly self-explanatory. I obviously dont know where seats will be in either do all seats offer a reasonably good view? As far as I can recall these are standing tickets and I am now concerned I have made a mistake and I should book for seating in a stand. Luffield Corner use to be the last major turn at Silverstone, but with the circuit alterations a couple of years ago, its actually become a mid lap bend.