Two large fresh eggs, cooked your way, served with parmesan potatoes and biscuit With Meat: Country Sausage Bacon Turkey Bacon with thick-cut Pecan Smoked Bacon. Deli, Sandwiches Distance: 0.24 miles. The warm atmosphere of Salt and Pepper Grill makes visitors feel relaxed and have a good time. Notice: The prices listed on this page are provided for reference only. 228 Clinton Blvd, Clinton, MS 39056. Salt and Pepper Grill 323 Clinton Blvd (601) 488-4384 5 ratings See if this restaurant delivers to you. For White Bluff I cant imagine you find anything better sit down (except for Fat Tiger) so its worth a stop if you are passing thru the area. Order Online. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Pizza, Desserts See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Clinton. Add Chicken $3.00. 11:00am-8:00pm. Fish is always fresh and delicious. It came plain with gravy on the side for some reason which totally let you see that this was some thin, pounded out chicken breasts that had been fried. Chicken Salad Grilled or fried chicken tenderloins on top of a bed of fresh greens and topped with tomatoes, cheddar cheese and croutons. Second visit in the past two weeks with excellent food and service! Menu. Salt and Pepper Grill menu - Washington DC 20001 - (202) 588-0666 Online Menu of Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd, Clinton, MS hot cabbage and bacon slaw that will make you beg for more. The sweet glaze complimented it perfectly. Distance: Well worth making a trip to White Bluff for! Amendment Form. Served with your choice of sauce and fries. 0.88 mi. My friend had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and turnipgreensshe said it was all very good. Stay informed and join our social networks! Reviews - Salt and Pepper Grill in Kensington | TheFork Email today and a Haz representative will be in touch shortly. Oil the grate of a grill and set to medium heat. CORNER GALLERY Closed now : See all hours. Salt & Pepper Cafe offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner items in a quaint, casual atmosphere. Closed Now. . Server Roadhouse Grill. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. All rights reserved. We accept payment through cards on food orders. Cover pot and reduce heat to lowest setting. Wish we could have gone back another day, but it was a short visit. Lots of 6. Cover the sheet and place in the fridge for at least an hour, and up to 10 hours. Our Story. salt and pepper grill clinton, ms menu If you are even close to White Bluff you've got to make sure to stop for a bite at Salt and Pepper.More, Salt and Pepper grill is a great local eatery that offers a good selection of different types of food. salt and pepper grill clinton, ms menu. Find 1 listings related to Salt And Pepper in Clinton on YP.com. Website View Menu (508) 755-1113. The actual prices may vary depending on your Salt and Pepper Grill location. Cover and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. 0.41 miles, McDonald's ($) Thick and crispy Belgian waffle with powdered sugar and whipped butter, Our fresh ground chuck burger topped with mayo, lettuce, tomato, and pickle, Our fresh ground chuck burger topped with bacon, sharp cheddar cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickle, Our fresh ground chuck burger crumbled bleu cheese, caramelized onions, lettuce and tomato, Our fresh ground chuck burger,Crispy bacon, and Swiss on a bakery bun, Delicious and tender grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce, tomato, and mayo sandwiched between 2 slices of toasted on your choice of bread, Our crispy bacon, crisp lettuce and ripe tomato served on your choice of bread. Salt & Pepper Grill. The staff are really nice and always share a smile. Where our waiters will expertly take a order & serve food straight to your table. Explore latest menu with photos and reviews. Fried rice, chicken, pineapple, tomato, bok choy, green onion, 1 ladle sweet sauce, 1 zesty orange and old bay powder. Rub pork chops with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper on both sides. The steak was a standard food service piece of meat but someone in the kitchen waved a magic wand over it or did a little bit of voodoo and made it phenomenal. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. It was spacious and it smelled good when we walked in. $ 16 oz. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Lasonya Edwards and is located at Edwards 302 Avondale Dr, Clinton, MS 39056. Salt & Pepper Cafe Salt & Pepper Grill On The Blvd (Clinton Boulevard) Menu, Prices, Delivery - DoorDash Salt & Pepper Grill On The Blvd DashPass Appetizers, Salads 4.9 47 ratings 6241.8 mi $$ Pricing & Fees More Info $0.00 delivery fee, first order Enter address to see delivery time Group Order Delivery Pickup Popular Items Amendment For Salt and Pepper Grill on the Boulevard llc See more of Salt & Pepper Grill On The Blvd on Facebook. Where our waiters will expertly take a order & serve food straight to your table. 01/29/2022 - MenuPix User Lots of recent menu additions that won't dissapoint! 2021 All Rights Reserved | Salt & Pepper Grill $10.49. It was comfortable and I felt as"at home" as you can feel in a restaurant 300 miles from home. Dancing Rabbit Inn | Choctaw Inn | Hotel in Philadelphia MS I arrived at 7:05 and paid (including a decent tip). $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). It's an amazing restaurant with friendly staff, phenomenal chow. Enjoy your memorable events with your families. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Distance: Red Beans And Rice with a Sausage . Pickup: 11:00am7:30pm. Home [www.saltandpeppertiburon.com] We went on a Saturday night when live music is featured. Give it a shot.More. Simply choose your desired time and date and voila, your table will be reserved instantly! Mild. Hours. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Give rice a stir so grains don't stick to the bottom. Have a beautiful private dinner with your partner. A grilled flour tortilla filled with fajita chicken, sauted peppers and onions, and cheddar-Jack & chipotle cream cheese. If you are anywhere near the Nashville area do not cheat yourself. Inscrire mon restaurant. My sister enjoyed her Chicken Parmesan with angel hair pasta. Menu for Hot Bowl Mongolian Grill provided by Allmenus.com. Paneer Pakora (6 pcs) $8.95 Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5pm - 9pm. When I ordered it the waitress basically squeaked with delight and said it was her absolute favorite on the menu. Server Roadhouse Grill Job Park City Utah USA,Restaurant/Food Service Salt and Pepper Grill Menu. I fancy myself a decent home cook but I don't think I have ever come close to making meatloaf this good. 323 Clinton Blvd Clinton, MS 39056 (Map & Directions) Phone: (601) 488-4384. boeing 767 patriot express. Reviews for Salt and Pepper Grill - Restaurantji Peugeot 8" Olivewood Salt and Pepper Mills. $7.95. $11.99. ", Address: 11539 E Lakewood Blvd, Holland, MI. Sandwiches, Subs American, Barbecue, Chicken, Steak, Burgers. Not a destination meal though. Ill definitely be going back again soon. Your safety and satisfaction mean the world to us. Mon. 623 Followers, 613 Following, 314 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Salt & Pepper Grill (@salt_n_pepper_grill) I had the kiss me/kick me chicken sandwich. 2 breasts&2 legs. Cole and Mason Sea Salt. Nice neighborhood bar! Designed for execs, vacationing families and weekend escapes, our flexible hotel rooms blend all of the comforts and conveniences of home with the services and amenities of a first-class full-service hotel and a dash of warm Southern hospitality. American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Everything and I mean everything has been delicious for the past 8-10 years I have been eating there! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Salt And Pepper locations in Clinton, MA. Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd Back To Clinton, MS 0.88 mi Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches $$ (601) 488-4384 323 Clinton Blvd, Clinton, MS 39056 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Wed 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00am Thu 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Sat 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Sun Closed I have never had a hamburger steak taste this good. salt and pepper restaurant clinton, ms. Post author By ; nk aluminij vs radomlje prediction Post date July 15, 2022; nsw country rugby league championships 2022 . Salt N Pepper Grill is a sophisticated restaurant featuring outdoor courtyard and indoor dining areas, Located on 55 George street kensington, Salt N Pepper Grill is the perfect location for any occasion, whether that be Corporate meetings, business lunches or leisurely dinners. Brown rice, chicken, ham, shrimp, bean sprout, peas and carrot, zucchini, one ladle orange sauce, one ladle Mongolian sauce and one creole. Add Shrimp $4.00. Spicy. Online Ordering | Clover This may well have been the best sandwich that I have ever eaten. Our Story. See Larger Map - Get Directions. #176pmsst04sb. We provide excellent food quality & services for our honourable clients. $$ social@sonnysbbq.com Closed now 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Barbecue Restaurant Photos See all Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Salt-Pepper Grill on the BLVRD at 323 Clinton Blvd, Clinton, MS 39056. bill johnson latest sermon 2021; fossil factory morocco; co2 emissions by industry 2020 Thu. Simply choose your desired time and date and voila, your table will be reserved instantly! Guacamole I have never had a hamburger steak taste this good. Cut tofu into small cubes and then coat with a thin layer of starch. Our menu Breakfast Two Eggs $7.99 Two eggs served with hash browns or grits or 1 pancake and toast & jelly. salt and pepper grill clinton, ms menu how do i reinstate my nursing license in virginia? Rate My Professor Gateway Community College, Best Menus of Jackson. Great food, great atmosphere, great music, great people. We make ordering easy. Order all your favorite food and we are open to serve your all orders. Salt and Pepper Shrimp - The Woks of Life We serve american style comfort food in a family friendly environment. All the food appears to prepackaged but the same magic is worked on everything and the result is astounding. salt&pepper Homewares - Shop online now | salt&pepper 2023 Salt & Pepper Savory Grill and Pub. Salt and Pepper Grill on the Boulevard llc; . Food service Salt & Pepper Grill On The Blvd | Clinton MS salt and pepper grill clinton, ms menu - planika.rs 0.29 miles, McAlister's Deli ($) Call Now. Choctaw MS Hotel Rooms | Dancing Rabbit Inn Salads. Chicken 'Dilla. Our crisp Romaine lettuce tossed with Caesar dressing.Garnished with parmesan and croutons. Salt And Pepper in Clinton, MA with Reviews - YP.com Overall, it is a spot we will return for another meal. 3 fresh eggs with choice of 3 ingredients your way: bacon, ham, sausage, turkey bacon, tomato, onion, green pepper, mushrooms, mozzarella, cheddar, or feta cheese. We provide customer with great menu choices which further includes tasty, delicious and amazing dishes. The Best 10 Restaurants near Clinton, MS 39056 - Yelp see review. phone case samsung galaxy xcover pro. "Click on the Button to pick up your order at the Georgia Ave location!" Order. 3925 14th ST NW. Drive the few extra miles to White Bluff and eat food that is not only amazing but is about half the price of Nashville restaurants.More, The food is great. $105.00 each. Olde Tyme Deli & Antiques ($) Sandwiches, Subs Eslava's Grille (Jackson, MS) Perfect meal. We strive to make sure that the service we deliver is not just a complete high quality service, but also an innovative solution that can assure return on investment. Online Menu of Salt and Peppers Restaurant, Clinton, Mississippi, 39056 - Zmenu Salt and Peppers Back To Clinton, MS 0.88 mi Food $$ (601) 345-9943 323 Clinton Boulevard, Clinton, MS 39056 Hours Mon Closed Tue 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Wed 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Thu 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm Sat Pastabilities & More ($$) Italian Distance: 0.30 miles. Listing for: Salt Lake Brewing CO LC. Gift cards for Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd, 323 Clinton Blvd, Clinton, MS. Clinton, MS (601) 488-4384 Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches. having black-and-white or dark and light color intermingled in small flecks See the full definition Hello, Username. I'll try it again. Gram Flour, Potato, Onion, Carom Seeds, Coriander Seeds, Spices, Corn Flour, chili, Turmeric Powder. Delicious dishes for a perfect dine! Aide. Salt & Pepper Grill - Restaurant Salt and Pepper Grill. Cajun/Creole $$ (601) 924-7305. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) 2 fresh eggs cooked your way and choice of meat, Chicken Fried Steak and onions smothered with country sausage gravy over parmesan potatoes with 2 eggs any style, 2 eggs any style, with parmesan potatoes layered with our fresh broccoli, green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, and finished with Monterey Jack cheddar cheese, Parmesan potatoes layered with chorizo, green chiles, jalapeos, and onions. Listed on 2023-03-02. Click on the link to get your order from this location. Salt & Pepper Grill is open: Monday:6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Tuesday:6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Wednesday:6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Thursday:6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Friday:6:00 AM - 4:00 PM Saturday:7:00 AM - 1:00 PM Sunday:Closed Photos of Salt & Pepper Grill Photo by Salt & Pepper Grill (Show full size) Came with steak fries which were huge and good. $18.99. Heat oil in wok and slowly fry the tofu blocks until crispy and slightly browned. 4501 E Hwy 70. If you are anywhere near the Nashville area do not cheat yourself. Food $$ 323 Clinton Boulevard, Clinton, MS 39056. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Grilled or fried chicken tenderloins on top of a bed of fresh greens and topped with tomatoes, cheddar cheese and croutons. Chicken Tandoori (full) Chicken marinated with herbs in yogurt, garlic, spices, and lemon juice. Salt-Pepper Grill on the BLVRD Restaurants 323 Clinton Blvd, Clinton, MS, 39056 601-488-4384 Businesses in Related Categories to American Restaurants 2. Is Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd currently offering delivery or takeout? Served with your choice of sauce and fries. Facebook. TheFork, a Trip advisor company. Salt and Pepper Grill II. Our special fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with whipped butter. Contact Us. For the salt and pepper mixture: 2 parts whole peppercorns 1 part sea salt For the rest of the dish: 1 pound large shrimp (450g; shells on and deveined, with or without heads) 3 tablespoons potato starch or cornstarch 1/3 cup oil (for shallow frying) salt and pepper mixture (to taste) 6 cloves garlic (finely chopped) What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Made from stainless-steel, plastic, or ceramic, these mills and grinders will fit right . It was a large portion, impossible to pick up it was so messy. Sundays - Closed, 8642 Garden Grove Blvd. FES-TE SOCI/SCIA; Coneix els projectes; Qui som Amenities: Offers outdoor seating Good for groups. Learn more 2632 Georgia Ave Nw, Washington, DC 20001 Indian , Pakistani $$ $$$ Grubhub.com Menu Beverages 81. enska obua; Muka obua; Deija obua; Radna i kuna obua; Planinarska obua With your choice of biscuit or pancake. Salt & Pepper. Im used to chicken fried chicken being a huge piece smothered in gravy. Today. Best Menus of Clinton. see review, The food is fine, but the wait has been unbelievable both times I went to pick up food. salt and pepper restaurant clinton, ms According to etymonline it's actually the method of cooking that is [was] considered French, not the shape: There are 2 ways of frying known to cooks as (1) wet frying, sometimes called French frying or frying in a kettle of hot fat; and (2) dry frying or cooking in a frying pan. Clinton Restaurant Guide << Go Back. Get Quote Call (908) 923-4738 Get directions WhatsApp (908) 923-4738 Message (908) 923-4738 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order. Salt & Pepper Grill Restaurant Opening at 6:00 AM tomorrow Menu BREAKFAST SANDWICHES (all come with 2 eggs on a roll) Meat choices: ( Bacon, pork roll, Sausage, Turkey Bacon, Turkey Sausage) (corned beef hash + 1.00) Meat, egg and cheese $5.99 Egg and cheese Egg and Meat $4.75 Egg Sandwich $2.99 Meat and Cheese $4.99 OPEN NOW. Full Time, Part Time position. American Hours: 11AM - 2PM 4 - 9PM 4501 E Hwy 70, White Bluff (615) 797-1266 Menu Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 4.7 Nexdoor 21 Tripadvisor 4.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 0.04 miles, Church Street Commons ($) Menu - The Froghead Grill - Restaurant in Clinton, MS Fish is always fresh and delicious. Clinton, MS Restaurant Guide. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. So I was excited. Menu at Salt and Pepper Grill restaurant, White Bluff Cole and Mason Himalayan Salt. see review, Best steak ever and love the pasta too The food at Salt and Pepper is absolutely delicious. They have live music, easy parking, but one of the true standouts is the prompt, friendly service - from everyone - the darling young waitress, the bartender, and the owner have stopped by on my visits there just wanting to ensure that we enjoyed our food with offers for regular drink refills, napkins, and more. Breakfast Restaurant; 5. Lamb Wraps, 35. . Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd 323 Clinton Blvd Clinton MS 39056. Washington, DC 20011. Salt & Pepper Cafe offers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner items in a quaint, casual atmosphere. Shucker's Piano Oyster Bar Restaurants Bars Seafood Restaurants 116 Conestoga Rd, Ridgeland, MS, 39157 (1) Amenities: 601-853-0105 4 of our tasty tenderloins marinated and grilled or hand breaded and fried crunchy. Nawlins Grill Back To Clinton, MS. Open. coach dempsey tote with patch; how to keep track of fiber intake. Menus for Froghead Grill - Clinton - SinglePlatform Restaurant in Clinton, Mississippi. Chennai Chicken 65. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food, Wendy's ($) 29 reviews #2 of 7 Restaurants in White Bluff $$ - $$$ Bar Grill Diner. $14.95. Menu - Newks The waitress was very friendly. #1 of 24 restaurants in White Bluff #3 of 9 BBQs in White Bluff Add a photo 14 photos This restaurant guarantees you tasty fried prawns, cobb salads and onion strings. Buy a Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd gift card. Their menu is varied with something for everyone. Grilled Pork Chops with Asparagus and Pesto - Skinny Ms. . $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) The wings are always fresh, fast, and, Y. G. said: I've been eating here since I was a kid out West and was glad to find it. 0.74 mi. Wed. 11:00am-8:00pm. Paul's Pizza ($) How to use salt-and-pepper in a sentence. 3 buttermilk pancakes served with fresh strawberries and topped with whipped cream. Service was good and with a smile, if somewhat on the slower side. SEND MESSAGE Kofta Indian Restaurant 1234 Main Street Greensboro, NC 27410 Planters that bring soul to the corners of your favourite room . A grilled-to-perfection tender and juicy bone-in chop with just the right seasoning. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Served on your choice of bread. Salt N Pepper Grill offers delicious and mouth-watering food and beverages in its menu. Our family of 5 stopped for a late lunch. Wrhu Radio Contact, Monday - Saturday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Vegetable Samosa 2 pieces. 14 Jun 2021. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Clinton, MS: The Manship Wood Fired Kitchen (585 reviews). tony bloom starlizard. At salt&pepper we're not just about functional products for the home, we're about making things that will create memories and traditions. Brown rice (mix), shrimp, broccoli, spinach, mushroom, carrot, tomatoes, 1 ladle sweet and sour sauce, 1 ladle Mongolian sauce and lemon pepper. SALT AND PEPPER GRILL, White Bluff - Tripadvisor Chicken Salad Grilled or fried chicken tenderloins on top of a bed of fresh greens and topped with tomatoes, cheddar cheese and croutons. Distance: $62.00 each. Tilapia Over a Bed of Angel Hair Alfredo . 1 large hand-breaded chicken breast seasoned to perfection then deep-fried crispy. salt and pepper grill clinton, ms menu Hot Bowl Teriyaki Chicken. Located at Arawak Garden, across from Barcel Aruba and the high-rise hotels, Salt & Pepper is a great place for breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks. 2632 Georgia Ave NW Washington, DC 20001. Restaurants. Salt and Pepper Tofu - China Sichuan Food We love the baked potatoes and salads along with the shrimp and burgers.You cannot go wrong with any of the side options!!!More. Contact Us Mon. Romaine blend, grape tomatoes, carrots and green onions tossed in house-made Spicy Jalapeo Cilantro Ranch dressing then topped with seasoned black beans, avocado, cheddar, Spicy Jalapeo Cilantro Ranch all-natural chicken and garnished with crispy tortilla strips. SOON!! 1 Reviews (601) 488-4384. Served with 2 eggs of your choice and topped with Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. Neighborhood: White Bluff. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Medium price ranged- great selection of chef grade food. Cuisine: Breakfast, Brunch, Sandwiches Neighborhood: Clinton. Price Point My wife's only regret was that she had no cornbread to crumble into the pot liquor. Seafood, American, Cajun, Creole Served with chickpeas, rice, and butter naan. The food was delicious, had the meatloaf and cinnamon apples. Washington, DC 20001. Tuesday -Closed. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Very friendly staff, reasonable prices. 223. We have helpful, disciplined, supportive and friendly staff which makes our customers feel more welcomed and comfortable. Hasbeer selection. Smoke Chicken Quesadilla $8.95 Hot grilled tortilla stuffed with blended cheeses, served with salsa and sour cream on the side Salads Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . $11.95 Smoke Chicken Quesadilla Best Menus of Clinton. When it came out I was confused. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Chicken Tikka Masala Fried rice, chicken, pineapple, tomato, bok choy, green onion, 1 ladle sweet sauce, 1 zesty orange and old bay powder. Udon noodles, chicken, cilantro, spinach, corn, carrot, 1 and half general tao's sauce, 1 garlic sauce and half chili powder. #407sp612. Rate My Professor Gateway Community College. Salt and Pepper Grill on the Blvd 3 Breakfast & Brunch Sandwiches Closed until 10:00 AM "My Chicken Italiano was fantastic. Served with roasted corn salsa, sour cream, and picante. Search for other No Internet Heading Assigned in Clinton on The Real Yellow Pages. 1. What are some highly rated restaurants near Clinton, MS? We've made it even easier for you to make a reservation at S&P with our new online reservation system. Hours. We'd brag about our menu some more, but we'll just let you come and find out for yourself. toward crowded tables for two as opposed to the more comfortable booths and then observing other parties of two sitting in the booths. President Donald Trump displays his power with firm handshakes, a second scoop of ice cream, and towering salt and pepper shakers. Lamb Do Pyaza or 21. Menu for The Froghead Grill in Clinton, MS. Salt & Pepper Grill on the Boulevard - ASAP Food Delivery in Clinton, MS Close the lid and reduce heat to low. Salt & Pepper is a new Indian Restaurant opened in High Point, NC offering authentic cuisine in your neighborhood. Businesses in Related Categories to Craft Supplies . Remove extra oil, only leave around 1 tablespoon of oil in pan, fry garlic, scallion and chili pepper until aromatic, turn off the fire. 3925 14th ST NW Washington, DC 20011. You can have or take away the food listed in our menu. The meaning of SALT-AND-PEPPER is having black-and-white or dark and light color intermingled in small flecks. Menu. Accessibility Help. We offer a free consultation at your location to help design your event. When purchased online. Claimed. When I ordered it the waitress basically squeaked with delight and said it was her absolute favorite on the menu. Mango Lassi $4.95 85. If you are staying at Montgomery Bell,it is just down the road.