0000030339 00000 n If they do, select "manual start" from your controller and see if the solenoid clicks when activated. Flow Monitors & Pulse Transmitters. Sensors & Meters. (\? If you have any questions or need personal assistance, please give us a call toll-free at. 0000003225 00000 n If the leak continues, make sure the valve is opening and closing properly. 2021 Rain Bird Corporation. Replace battery. FS200P: 5.63" x 5.64" x 2.88" (143mm x 143mm x 73mm) Begin Rain Bird sprinklers troubleshooting by checking the controller for an error message or light. startxref All rights reserved. 0000003106 00000 n Rain Bird Smart Irrigation WiFi Timer RAIN BIRD ESP-ME3 Controller User Manual - Manuals+ 0000007095 00000 n b_ 0000028938 00000 n \_C~-`v!=jB] ym-LD2]sAb@1)"+ZL8!Vhyy l . D``p, adb@_5 0|iPU`j0;1!3aE =u <<387d75979718f947b526222c4544627c>]>> 8O_KFKQ{c!m^9?3a3Ywgg8b;BMqH=TZP>/ [0)pSX?}8S7i:7X4AbsfP35xm\e$2VO' kgGY'MRvt5\KK&GxX4 The automatic collection prevents you from having to manually enter data from drawings, or physically visiting each valve to collect flow data and manually entering the data into a controller, FloManager. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. FS Series Flow Sensors. See if they work manually. Explore the Rain Bird Support Center to find manuals, literature and videos on current and discontinued Rain Bird products. A solid LED may indicate a master valve or station short. Compatible with IQ3, IQ4, Maxicom, SiteControl, LINK, Site SAT, ESP- LXD, LXME, LXMEF, ESP-ME3 and LX-IVM Controllers. Copyright Leaf Group Ltd. // Leaf Group Lifestyle. 0000002388 00000 n All Rights Reserved. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer and developmental harm. Cracks can allow water to leak out of the system and reduce pressure. If this doesn't work, it is possible that the controller was damaged by the surge and needs to be replaced. You may see the system come on during a rain event. Remember also that a light rain might not amount to much water reaching the roots in the soil either. If you have any questions or need personal assistance, please give us a call toll-free at (800) HELLO-AG (800-435-5624)Monday through Friday from 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. Make sure the valves are installed in the correct direction and use "flush mode" to clean out any debris that may be clogging the valve. 0000006531 00000 n PDF Rain Bird Flow Sensors Why is my controller not watering the run times I set the zones for? 0000004954 00000 n SST - Simple to Set Timer Setup & Operation Instructions Manual, English, SST - Setup & Operations Instructions Manual, English (2011 - 2015 models), Rotary Sprinklers & Nozzles Troubleshooting Guide, Rain Bird Privacy Notice for California Residents. All rights reserved. Make sure it's wired correctly. Older irrigation systems can benefit from periodic flushing as well. How do I back up and restore my Rain Bird App so I dont lose my settings and connected irrigation controller(s)? 0000332334 00000 n Set the controller to "bypass.". Flush debris from the entire line if this is a new installation. The RainBird valves cant work properly if the timer is malfunctioning. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For example, on the ESP-Me controller, a flashing LED error light may indicate that there was an issue with the setup, and you may need to set up the start time, watering duration or days to water. MJ100B - 1 in. If there is a disruption to the water source, such as a problem with the main or if the shutoff valve is closed, there won't be water available to run the sprinklers. For ESP-LXD Decoder Systems: the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Decoder Sensor Decoder (SD210TURF) Saves water, saves plant material, and enables irrigation programs to continue and complete, Learned Flow. Browse our catalog of user manuals, instructions and guides. If you have a RainBird irrigation system, you may need to troubleshoot the irrigation valve from time to time. 0000304138 00000 n +7oiade> A working flow sensor provides flow monitoring and prote. This Item: MJ100B - 1 in. This is also true if water pressure is too low. Velocity: 1/2-30 feet (0.15 - 9.2 meters) per second depending on model Copyright 2023 Rain Bird Corporation. Also, clear the area around the spray nozzle. If you have any questions or need personal assistance, please give us a call toll-free at 1-800-RAINBIRD (1-800-724-6247) Monday through Friday from 5 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. Pre-programmed Rain Bird flow sensor k-factor and offset selection Flow Sensor or Wind Sensor input Instantaneous Flow Rate Resettable Total Flow Hi Flow / High Wind Master Valve Shutoff Pulse Decoder output to various controllers and central controls PT322 Pulse Transmitter Reliable Solid State design Compact, easy to mount Two years and more than 500 articles later, she's enjoying her freelance writing experience for online resources such as Work.com and other online information sites. 0000009693 00000 n 0000402138 00000 n If you have any questions or need personal assistance, give us a call, toll-free at 1-800-RAINBIRD (1-800-724-6247), If you have any questions or need personal assistance, please give us a call, FS & MJ Series Flow Meters and Sensors Performance Chart, Insert-Type Flow Sensor Installation - Instalacin del Sensor de Flujo Tipo Insercin, Tee Flow Sensor Installation - German and Turkish, Tee Flow Sensor Installation - French and Greek, Tee Flow Sensor Installation - Italian and Portuguese, Tee Flow Sensor Installation - Instalacin del sensor de flujo en "T", FS Series Flow Sensors Troubleshooting Guide, Rain Bird Privacy Notice for California Residents. ESP4ME3 - Indoor/Outdoor 120V Irrigation Controller (LNK WiFi Compatible), LNK WiFi Module for Rain Bird ESP-TM2 and ESP-Me Series Controllers, XFS0612500 - XFS Sub-Surface Dripline with Copper Shield Technology - 0.6 GPH, 12 in. Broken or leaky pipes, along with too many valves on one line, can also affect the amount of water pressure available to the system. Irrigation | Rain Bird Flow Sensors Contact Rain Bird's technical service number if you need additional assistance or if you need to order parts. 0000003729 00000 n Flow Monitors & Pulse Transmitters | Rain Bird Low pressure may be caused by other water running on the property, such as washing machines and showers, or it could be due to a broken pipe. 0000018602 00000 n You may have programmed multiple start times scheduled close together. Coil, BT50/4PK - 1/2 in. Check for adequate water pressure to the irrigation system. 0000004627 00000 n North America | English . 0000003843 00000 n The PT322 Pulse Transmitter scales the Flow Sensor or Anemometer Wind Sensor output to provide precise and accurate flow or wind speed data for input into Maxicom and SiteControl Satellite Controller Systems. endstream endobj 72 0 obj<> endobj 74 0 obj<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>>>>> endobj 75 0 obj<> endobj 76 0 obj<> endobj 77 0 obj<> endobj 78 0 obj<> endobj 79 0 obj[/ICCBased 93 0 R] endobj 80 0 obj<> endobj 81 0 obj<> endobj 82 0 obj<> endobj 83 0 obj<> endobj 84 0 obj<> endobj 85 0 obj<>stream HtVM6[JM9)((PBRV73$dy~Ca! -"w)KYQ >dvF~/& qW.lw(%L?ln9~\Ym,-3n$>(3*;`y7$N]3mMO'0me]2.q7up#(]vZ!RL! c[>EG68;)SdE B'$~`[s8F )) endstream endobj 25 0 obj <>>> endobj 26 0 obj <>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/Properties<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 1008.0 612.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 27 0 obj <> endobj 28 0 obj <> endobj 29 0 obj <> endobj 30 0 obj <> endobj 31 0 obj <> endobj 32 0 obj <> endobj 33 0 obj <>stream 0000275667 00000 n Copyright 2023 Rain Bird Corporation. Explore Rain Bird sprinkler system parts like expansion modules, wind sensors, valves, flow sensors and many more. The controller automatically selects and runs multiple valves at the same time within hydraulic parameters, allowing for shorter water windows, Designed for outdoor or underground applications, Available in PVC, brass, or stainless steel construction, Pre-installed in tee or saddle mounted insert versions, Programmable from a computer (PT322 Maxicom and SiteControl Systems only not required for ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD), Reliable solid-state design, available with or without LCD display, Operates with MAXILink, and (hard-wire) two-wire satellite systems, Mounted in optional NEMA enclosure (PT5002 only), Accuracy: +- 1% (full scale) If the leak continues, make sure the valve is opening and closing properly. 0000002712 00000 n All Rights Reserved. xref If your controller is off and the water keeps running there is an issue with 1 or all the valves. Double check the setting in the App or at the controller. Rain Bird Mobile App: Basic Features This video is private Rain Bird Mobile App: Advanced Features Spray Heads & Nozzles Rain Bird Spraynalysis: Pressure Test Rain Bird Spraynalysis: Pressure Test Rain Bird VAN vs HE-VAN Variable Arc Spray Nozzles Rain Bird VAN vs HE-VAN Variable Arc Spray Nozzles Rotary Sprinklers & Nozzles Troubleshooting Guide Active management of irrigation when paired with the ESP-ME3 Controller. Use Rain Bird Flow Sensors with Rain Bird Maxicom, SiteControl and IQ v2.0 central control applications, or in standalone systems using Rain Bird ESP-LXD, ESP-LXME and ESP-LXMEF controllers. 0000004851 00000 n 0000001532 00000 n North America. 0000007467 00000 n Turn off the electricity before checking the solenoid. For SiteControl Decoder Systems: the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Decoder Sensor Decoder (SD210TURF) For ESP-LXMEF Systems: the Flow Sensor is attached to the FSM-LXME Flow Smart Module Sensors & Meters | Rain Bird 0000011653 00000 n 40mm PVC Tee Flow Sensor - Female BSP, SKU-FSM80116 9 Best Rain Bird Sprinkler Controller In 2023: [Latest Updated] Now lets troubleshoot the sensor, if we're still convinced something is wrong. offset factor, please contact flow sensor manufacturer. Brass Flow Sensor for ESP-ME3 $190.00 ESP4ME3 - Indoor/Outdoor 120V Irrigation Controller (LNK WiFi Compatible) $254.23 LNK WiFi Module for Rain Bird ESP-TM2 and ESP-Me Series Controllers $110.19 List Price $177.55 RSDBEX - Rain Sensor - With Bracket $39.82 List Price $42.21 T22-100 - 1/4 in. 0000028975 00000 n Free shipping on orders over $99*, How To Upgrade a Rain Bird ESP-Me Controller To WiFi, Rain Bird ESP-Me: Program-Specific vs. It may be dirty and need cleaning or it may not be getting electrical power. )2F|4To}:t;'NFY{2pyXU{T;2IG-0;(aCKMg(c!E)G,{U'`p0'oUVKMr3; gFGF&*I`=je+lBI8YU=V?$N*`3Lucy[L$1:#PB1* w{Z'5dWM-lM$. When set to Sensor OFF all stations will ignore the rain sensor. 0000012620 00000 n When this happens it may be necessary to clean or replace a valve, or to call a contractor. Ultrasonic Flow Sensor | Rain Bird Test for Broken or Shorted Wires, Bad Splices, or Internal Sensor Problem 1. If the timer and irrigation valve become out of sync, you may have a non-functioning system. Turn off the electricity before checking the solenoid. Rain Bird flow sensors enable you to capitalize on the advantages of Flow Management functionality. 0000027732 00000 n Brass Flow Sensor for ESP-ME3, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. If the display on the controller is blank or frozen, there are a couple of possible causes. Rain Bird Flow Sensors Sprinkler Supply Store Troubleshooting your Rain Bird lawn sprinkler system We're here to help keep your irrigation system running smoothly Home Repair Troubleshooting How to Adjust Your Spray Head Adjusting your system's spray heads is as easy as following a few steps. Frequent false alarms. 9.4. Rain Bird Privacy Notice for California Residents. Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone controller systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring. The system runs at its fullest capacity until programs are complete. Your rain sensor does not prevent irrigation after a heavy rainfall, it could be that (1) Your rain sensor may be in an area where [] Your email address will only be used for the notification of this product and deleted afterward. 1. AI Score. 0000001200 00000 n FS150P: 5.0" x 5.16" x 2.38" (127mm x 131mm x 60mm) Flo-Watch constantly monitors for low flow and excess flow conditions caused by broken lines or heads, automatically quarantines and shuts down the problem area, and continues to irrigate non-affected areas. RSD Series Rain Shut Off. MJnJPAL"uNZVC2KZB- Ow.L}"E6)'>=h975uhZ4 7kV5|r*sfKoARV\rj'^pY-M ^3jToKV#ZCg&5PO>nS . Signal strength is displayed on both the sensor unit and the controller interface. FS350B: 7.13" x 3"(diameter) (181mm x 76mm (diameter). X0O` 4l/62 CTK 0000010706 00000 n (Jumbo size valve box recommended for easiest fit), Read very low and high flow, all in one sensor, No moving parts for greater reliability and allowing blowout for winterization with the sensor installed, Pressure rated to 200 PSI and an operating temperature of 32 - 150 degrees Fahrenheit, On-board LED Lights indicating power, full pipe status, relative forward flow rate, and reverse flow, Simple setup at the controller with a standard K and Offset value for wide compatibility, Flow Sensors Enable Key LX Series Controller Features, Using With Transmitters and Pulse Decoders, Programmable from a computer (PT322 and PT5002 Maxicom and SiteControl Systems only not required for ESP-LXMEF or ESP-LXD), Reliable solid-state design, available with or without LCD display (PT322 only), Operates with MAXILink, and (hard-wire) two-wire satellite systems, Mounted in optional NEMA enclosure (PT5002 only), *Surge protection (FSSURGEKIT) is recommended for Maxicom and SiteControl systems One at the Pulse Transmitter, and if more than 50 of wire run, one at the Flow Sensor. HE-VAN-08 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 6 to 8 ft. HE-VAN-12 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 10 to 12 ft. HE-VAN-15 - High Efficiency Variable Arc Nozzle - 12 to 15 ft. FS300P: 6.50" x 6.83" x 4.23" (165mm x 173mm x 107mm) Orders Received by 9AM Pacific Time Ship the Same Day! More About Impact Sprinklers More About Rotor Sprinklers How do I Program My Timer? When the LNK WiFi Module is also used, the user is given total control of their system and can monitor their usage: The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. For example, on the ESP-Me controller, a flashing LED error light may indicate that there was an issue with the setup, and you may need to set up the start time, watering duration or days to water. Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that's quick and easy to replace, Signal strength is displayed on the controller interface using familiar cell phone icons. AI Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. Set correct flow sensor size and type at controller. 73 0 obj<>stream Temperature: 220 F (105 C) (max) on brass models; 140 F (60 C) (max) on plastic models, For ESP-LXIVM Two-Wire Systems: the Flow Sensor is installed with a Two-Wire Sensor Device (LXIVMSEN) Rain Bird flow sensors send flow data to central control or stand-alone controller systems for precise and accurate flow monitoring. 0000007925 00000 n This means that the sprinkler may not come on as scheduled if it has rained, and the system is actually functioning correctly. (106.7 cm) length, Rain Bird Academy and Rain Bird Factory Trained, Webinars Insights For Irrigation Professionals, Knowledge Center Free Product Education, Rain Bird Privacy Notice for California Residents. In order to operate properly, the RainBird valve must not have any debris in the water line nor should it have any debris lying on top of the valves. 2) Align flow arrow on sensor with direction of flow. Keep the owner's manual on hand, as there may be some differences among different models. Rain Bird WR2 Wireless Rain Sensor Troubleshooting - YouTube 0000001349 00000 n Rain Bird 36.4K subscribers A few helpful tips to assist you with troubleshooting the Rain Bird WR2 Wireless Rain and Rain/Freeze sensor, including correct battery placement, power and. The PT322 is compact and easy to mount, features input and output status LEDs, and is programmed through a simple configuration software. 3) Carefully press sensor straight into tee. Global Features/ Caracteristicas globales vs especificas al programa, Rain Bird ESP-Me: Off and Auto-Run Dial Positions / Funcion de off y auto run, Rain Bird LNK Wifi Module: Installation, Setup, and Connection, Amazon Alexa Enabled Sprinklers by Rain Bird Setup Guide, Rain Bird VAN vs HE-VAN Variable Arc Spray Nozzles, How to replace nozzles on Rain Bird rotor sprinklers, Drip Irrigation Basics: Selecting Spot Watering Devices, Drip Irrigation Basics: How to Water Landscaped Areas, Drip Irrigation Basics: How to Install a Spot Watering System, Rain Bird 1800 Spray to Drip Retrofit Kit, How to Adjust the Throw Pattern on Rain Bird Impact Sprinklers, How to Adjust the Throw Distance on Rain Bird Impact Sprinklers, Rain Bird AG-5 / Maxi-Paw Pop-Up Impact Rotor Sprinklers, Rain Bird LG3HE In-ground sprinkler with Click-n-Go Hose Connect.