And may this fear that is coming upon me be displaced by a firm faith in Your love and Your Word. In loving trust I place myself before You. Thank you for the peace of mind that comes from knowing exactly where I stand with these tests. Sometimes a follow-up NAAT may be recommended to confirm an antigen test . Dear Lord, Journaling is helpful when processing negative thoughts. Skip to content. I have been a breast cancer pt. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Online Christian Articles and Information Hub. Praying for negative results of RT-PCR test. Give me the strength to understand what these anxieties of these medical tests mean for my life - whatever the outcome of them. Protect her and please hear my prayer. I pray to you and The Lord and ask for assistance. Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Amen. Prayer Book of Intentions Online. For the Isolated Father God, I have never felt so alone. I pray to you the Lord, Father. I receive grace to remain steadfast and patient as I expect the test results, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, 14. Negative Prayer - Faith for Today Your power and grace are on me by my faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. At first. Amen. Enlighten the eyes of my heart (Ephesians 1:18) by your Spirit of wisdom and of revelation (Ephesians 1:17) so that I will know the unspeakable, almost unbearable joy of having you in all your triune fullness filling me. Im strong and I have a good family who will stand by me. I know all this is possible because of you . you are everything to me lord. I am so scared right now! prayer for negative test resultsmasa year of service PB Nitom Blog . Please God watch over the doctor and let her get everything she needs. So right now, I pray that the results of this medical test will come back favorably. We immediately said a prayer of gratitude for good results. Together, I know we can handle anything. I ask that you bless me with peace of mind and a clear understanding of what is expected from me. Heavenly Father, I praise Your Holy name. You can break every chain. Therefore I declare that by His stripes, my family is healed . Please pray for a negative result on a lung biopsy I am having Monday morning. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. Cure everything in her that needs to be cured, heal everything that needs to be healed. prayers for negative result, prayer for negative circumstancesApostle Selman 2023Apostle Joshua Selman prayer #selman #apostlejoshuaselmannimmak #joshuaselma. I am very grateful for your compassionate and healing touch. Please deliver her from this pain. I have faith in you and your divine power to bring me good news. In addition, give my loved ones peace of mind; I am sure that they are worried about me. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Im trying not to worry. Let them marvel at your wonders as I recover speedily from this annoying discomfort. My prayer to You, O Lord, is for a time of favor. Father I thank you for your mercy and your grace upon my life and my family, be thou magnified, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. God of life, strength, and health, you are the healing God, so I praise your name right now. So now, loving Father, please give a clear result. And if we know that he hears uswhatever we askwe know that we have what we asked of him." -1 John 5:14-15 (NIV) I thank you for our jobs, the food we eat everyday, the house we live in, our good health, my solid marriage and the love I share with my family. Amen. I thank you for our jobs, the food we eat everyday, the house we live in, our good health, my solid marriage and the love I share with my family. Lab Test Results Guide: Positive vs Negative, Ranges, Accuracy - WebMD Lord, You are my help and my deliverer. You will deliver me from this time of trouble. Now anticipation of the results began. I pray to you and am putting my faith in you. Do you doubt this? prayer for negative test results - albakricorp.com Thank you father for your divine healing and divine confirmation of sound health, blessed be your name, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Prayer To Break Negative Family Patterns - ChristiansTT Lord, I surrender to you. I have you to thank for my health, strength, and vitality. Of course, I pray that this test will prove there is nothing wrong. You are the greatest, the strongest, the wisest, and the kindest person in all of existence, from time to timelessness. In Jesus name, Amen. Bless all. And I can only have that if your Spirit strengthens my heart to hold more of your Son through faith. St Jude, pls intercede our prayers, that my husband biopsy tomorrow, cast out unrooted unproductive cells, make it negative result, cleanse infections and heal inflammations. In Jesus name I submit this prayer. And if not today or tomorrow, maybe next week or next month? We prayed for them too. 28. I am forever grateful for my blessings of my life, family, job, home and all blessings you have allowed me to have. Prayer for Normal Blood Test God of Grace and Mercy, You heal all diseases. So, please, God, help me. In the above Scripture, God assures us that when we go through the fire, He will be with us and when we pass through the waters, He will be with us. Please let me know that I am not ill. So, please help me with these MRI scans, Lord. Lord only you know. I need more power because I long for more of Jesus to dwell in my heart through faith (verse 17). Dear God of Healing, You have shown Yourself to be gracious and merciful in every aspect of life. I pray that you would bless me with good health; motivate me to take all the necessary steps to care for my body. 3. Please keep me focused on You and Your goodness and mercy. Theres nothing as worrisome as when expecting a test result from the medical lab or diagnostic center, especially if the symptoms and test carried out is in resemblance with a terrible disease, or any life-threatening health problem. I pray for strength and faith for my family through this. Prayer for Routine Screening Faithful Father, I confess that Im a little nervous about this recent screening, even though I know that it is routine for a person my age. She is a loving mother who has always taken care of others before herself. Therefore, confess your sins one to another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. 10 Powerful Prayers for Medical Tests - ConnectUS Lord, please rest your healing hands on my husband next week while he undergoes a lung biopsy. But just as Jesus prayed, "Yet not as I will, but as You will," I also surrender to You. So right now, I pray that the results of this medical test would come back favorably. Lord, allow my doctors the knowledge to see this plan in plain sight. I keep praying.. I know that by the stripes of Jesus, I am healed. Been having some problems with my health in recent years.doctors been having a hard time finding out what caused them.I started doing my own research and noticed some abnormal things in my old medical records.Doctor says they think they have missed something and it could be serious so I had to go in to . Im still waiting for biopsy but i did take comfort in prayer. You can do amazing things in my life starting at this moment, and I thank You for every thought of love You have toward me and the future You are bringing about even now. I pray to you and The Lord and ask for assistance. I am just so scared and so alone. But surround them with your comfort, and help them to know that you are in control of it all. Our problem is not in believing in You. Give me strength today dear Lord. Catholic Prayers, Practices and Devotion. Prayers for the Lord to hold her hand while she is undergoing the procedure on June 16 and bring her peace and comfort in Jesus name. Offer your loved one words of encouragement. tim petrovic career earnings prayer for negative result. That the additional tests ordered as the result of an abnormal mammogram will not show the presence of cancer. But no matter what happens, help me to persevere because of the hope that I have in you. Prayer for Negative Biopsy Results - Pray With Me Help me to be calm, and not even think about the test until the results come in, and just spend my time praising Your Name and exalting You with thanksgiving. Thank you Lord Jesus for your mercies which endures forever, all glory belongs to you Lord. I pray to you that my mothers biopsy results are negative for stomach cancer. Ther lord god i pray for my sister that ger biopsy result was negative touch her body which and comport her lord st jude please help her..im praying all is fine in jesus nsme amen.. Lord I pray,I am waiting on Biopsy results for Endometrial Cancer. Please quell my little sisters and my familys anxiety. 9 Comforting Prayers to Pray before and after a Test - iBelieve.com Please pray that my breast biopsy for which I am sitting here awaiting results is benign. I have recently been diagnosed with a disease, and I am scared because I dont know what this means for my future. Saint Raphael, pray for us.Saint Raphael, filled with the mercy of God, etc.Saint Raphael, perfect adorer of the Divine Word,Saint Raphael, terror of demons,Saint Raphael, exterminator of vices,Saint Raphael, health of the sick,Saint Raphael, our refuge in all our trials,Saint Raphael, guide of travelers,Saint Raphael, consoler of prisoners,Saint Raphael, joy of the sorrowful,Saint Raphael, filled with zeal for the salvation of souls,Saint Raphael, whose name means God heals,Saint Raphael, lover of chastity,Saint Raphael, scourge of demons,Saint Raphael, in pestilence, famine and war,Saint Raphael, angel of peace and prosperity,Saint Raphael, endowed with the grace of healing,Saint Raphael, sure guide in the paths of virtue and sanctification,Saint Raphael, help of all those who implore your assistance,Saint Raphael, who was the guide and consolation of Tobias on his journey,Saint Raphael, whom the Scriptures praise: Raphael, the holy angel of the Lord, was sent to cure,Saint Raphael, our advocate. Prayer For Medical Test Results God of Grace and Mercy, You heal all diseases. They are less reliable than NAATs, especially for people who do not have symptoms. 24. Your test is considered normal if it falls between 80 and 100 femtoliters.