I just cant take them off you! 11. If you want to make your partner/friend/crush go awww and make them blush, check this list of pick-up lines that are sweeter than honey! Im Kevin, can I buy you a drink? What would you suggest to a guy who cant get enough of you? Because Im lost in your eyes. I know where youre coming from. Do-ya. Id have to show you. It is not my fault that I am falling for you, you literally tripped me! They say nice guys finish last, but a true gentleman finishes second. Do you have a map? Do you have any ideas about what would look good on you? 4. I hope you know CPR, baby because you take my breath away. Honest pick-up lines about how she makes you feel are the best to make her trust you. You look like a challenge. When Im around you I cant think straight. (Who?) I like to imagine myself as the polar opposite of your mother; you slid out of her, but youll slide inside of me. Iguana. If you were a booger, Id pick you first. You must be Espresso cause youre so fine. But people call me chlo, or Chlo-chlo, my friends ALL call me clo. Is your name Molly, cause your making me overdose. Are you a dictator in the Middle East? Can I take a picture of you so I can show Santa exactly what I want this year? Goodness! Keep in mind that pick-up lines are meant to be taken. But guess what If you have a fun pick-up line up your sleeve, youre at an advantage because these one-liners are great for clearing the air and leave them wanting more and more! Im sure youre an archaeologist because I have got a bone for you to examine. This opener lasted way too long, but 10 points for the respectful tone and actually setting an IRL date. Do you have any room for an extra tongue in your mouth? If I were a stop sign, Id turn red every time you drove by so I could stare at you for a little longer. Did you fall from a vending machine? Your sexiness is killing me! Are you Espresso coffee? Knock, knock. After you get the match, these are the best pickup lines to get them from your phone to a first date. It may be the right moment, and the right person and also the right pick-up line, but if you cant hit it with absolute confidence it will still miss the target! The Successful Name Pun. 6. Hi, I am The One, someone said you were looking for me? Just wanted to let you know, you have some cuteness on your face. Every morning, I envy the coffee cup that kisses your lips. Please use this thread to post the name you'd like a pick up line for, that way anyone can ctrl-f a name when they need it! (Give him the phone with the front camera on). Im no Rapunzel, but Ill let you pull my hair. Check out this infographic for some of the sassiest pick-up lines used in movies for inspiration.SaveIllustration: StyleCraze Design Team. Apart from your eyes do you know what else is magical? I just wanna tie you up and tell you all about how Twister is my favorite game. So go ahead, and enjoyyyyyy! Youre everything that Ive ever dreamt of and SO MUCH MORE. But who knows, depending on who you match with, self-deprecation could be the way to go. Youre like a Pringles. Youre kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind. You would be the richest person on Earth, if beauty was currency. If you were a dessert, youd be cream buns cause those buns are creamy. I want to call my mother and tell her I just met the woman of my dreams. Because I cant take them off you. I am working on a presentation on the finer things in life, could I put your picture in? Do you want to pick up girls after introducing yourself and your name? 12. If you and I were the last men on earth, we can get laid in public! Me. Playing dumb, huh? (yes) Wanna frost my flakes? If I gave you permission to speak, would you ask me for my phone number or my meat? It is because all of the light is within you. 10. Tinder doesnt play around with people who are too shy to express who they are to their potential romantic interest, so a simple hey is bound to leave you disappointed when you dont get a reply. (WINK), Are those space pants? Have you got 8 seconds? Cause I feel you are a bad, bad girl. Hello. Im craving delicious food and even better company. Because Im currently looking at mine. Please let me show your picture to the scientists because I desperately wanna prove that angels do exist! Isnt the next step to set a wedding date? Are you a supermarket sample? You must be sugar because youre gonna give me diabetes. Do you want to see me unload my six-shooter? Pizza is my second favorite thing to eat in bed. Can I follow where you are going? What is a smart, attractive man like me supposed to do if he doesnt have your phone number? A cheesy pickup line. Well, if you dont start cringing while reading this then you must be an alien. I want to prove that Im worthy to carry that hammer. How would you react? But props to this user for what is probably the most well-written name puns weve ever seen. Do you wanna help me prove him wrong? You must like Harry Potter because adumbledore you! We have prepared some clever and funny pick up lines. If I won a star for every time you brightened my day, Id love to have a galaxy in my hand. Are you autumn? 2. If you were meant to be a triangle, you would be acute one. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. I only know Netflix and choke ayyy~. I heard you like raisins. You should have been a phaser on Star Trek, youd be set to stun! Of course, you want to bowl them over with your sexy and sassy tongue technology. Cause weed be cute together. But, okay, lets look at the bright side with these, shall we? . Nothing more attractive than a person who knows their history and apocalyptic conspiracy theories. 10. 7. Cause you have a pretty sweet ass! I guess Ill have to take you out. Is it true that you are Santa Claus? Do you wanna build a snowman? I swiped right 50% because youre adorable and 50% because I adore your dog. My lifes ambition is to make you as hard as my calculus homework. Just Me n u. I wish Id paid more attention to science in high school, because you and Ive got chemistry and I want to know all about it. Is your name Dunkin? Im glad Im not lactose intolerant because Im going to be drinking your milk all night. Besides being sexy, what else do you do for a living? Fortunately, I have another pair. Heard you like girls/guys who tell knock-knock jokes! Do you want to rent one? Baby, if they made you in C, you would have a pointer to my heart. Do you have any experience with karate? Roses are red, violets are blue, how did I get so lucky to match with you? Knock, knock. Louisiana Tech Fan. I gotta show you the most handsome man I have ever seen. I honestly dont know where he got it from but he made weird nicknames for everyone. Are you still a virgin? Did it hurt? You have to stop, drop, and roll right now! Knock, knock. Wanting to approach your crush by playing dumb? (No.) [What?] Was your drivers license revoked because you drove me insane? Because I want to date you drinks this week? Lets be honest, guys with glasses look like SNACC! Are you sitting on the F5 key? Our site uses cookies, please check our privacy policy. Can I buy you a drink, then get sexual? Do you want to play doctor and patient? Ahh, that brings back pleasant memories. Finally, a creative use for the Im 63 if it matters line you probably already have written in your bio. How do you proceed once youve found a good tinder match? Les-bi-honest you were checking me out, werent you? Finally, dont give up if your attempts fail. Of all your curves, your smile is my favorite. 75 Best Smooth Pick Up Lines - Use these to make her smile. - Mantelligence Ill forgo my morning cereal in order to spoon you. Because youve got me at full attention. You must be French because Eiffel for you. Are you electricity because you give shocks to my heart all day. COPY. So, would you mind if I unleash the bad ones here? Hey, is it just me, or you too feel that are we destined to be married? 6. Something dropped. Because youve made a part of me move without even touching it. 80 Clever Pick Up Lines - Use these to break the ice! - Mantelligence I saw you in my dreams last night? Do you have GPS? My love for you is like diarrhea. Make use of pick up lines that can communicate your intention without being offensive. Are you KFC because youre finger-lickin goooooood! Do you think youd dance if I asked you to? Whoops, there I go again, always putting U first. You can use it even after you've hugged them once, too - but don't use it too much, or it will lose impact. As a genderfluid person, I hate my name because its sounds so feminine, but I think Coco and Loe are nice. It includes some of the nice Omegle Conversation starters as well as Tinder openers. My eyes are not as beautiful as you, but they pour equal love. Owl be seeing you soon, right? Here are our favorite French pick-up lines. Cause we Mermaid for each other. Youve got a nice set of legs. I will show Santa what I want for Christmas. Because Im keeping an eye on you. Well, Ive got the STD and all I need is you. Allow me to be your integral in order for me to be the area beneath your curves. Are you a sergeant? 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas T 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas To Make It Memorable, Funny Jokes To Tell Your Friends And Make Them Laugh, 101 Nice Things To Say To A Friend To Make Her Feel Wonderful. Did you feel that earthquake? It doesnt matter to me if you a gay, bi or both. Her focus targets the integrative mental health and wellness approach in psychotherapy and behavioral health. 453. Candice be love Im feeling right now? You have GPS, right? Our love is like COVID-19. I need my package boxed. The smile you gave me! Kiss who? Is the air conditioning not working in here, or is it you? I wanna meet in between the holidays. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. Im in Search of all the Lost Time I spent checkin you out. Cho-Cho: A creative nickname for anyone named Chloe, which could be used to tease her playfully. Now you know what to scream. Do you enjoy vegetables as much as I do? Because I am a culinary genius. If the ocean was full of wine, then you shouldve been mine. I couldve sworn we had chemistry. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Even Cowgirls Get the Blues if you wont give them your number, boy. Hot. Well guess what Ive got you covered. Because it's a biblical name, different languages have adapted the spelling to fit into their stories. 102 Best Pick-Up Lines for Flirting, Fun, And Romance. Whenever youre using a pick-up line, make your pick extremely wisely. Your eyes are like Ikea: easy to get lost in. I just finished my Amazon wishlist last night, and you were at the top. Didnt we take a class together? Further, irrelevant and out-of-the-line pick-up lines can be a huge mood-killer, so BEWARE! Cause youve got fine written all over you. If I had a choice between watching the Olympics and talking to you, I would rather talk to you. Well get hammered first, and then Ill nail you. While some outrightly offensive terms exist, we have found that context matters with nicknames. I am asking you because whenever I glance at you, everyone else disappears. You smell so sweet, so can I have a taste? And you would too after youve skimmed through this super fun list of pick up lines. 1. Do you like Nintendo? . Hello. 44 Girl Name Pick Up Lines [Funny, Dirty, Cheesy] Katina Tarver, MA (Mental Health and Wellness Counseling) , Life & Relationship Coach Is your father a jewel thief? If you win, I will take you out. Thereeee you are! 4. So, tighten your seatbelt and get ready for more fun dirty fun! Would you hold it against me if I told you: you have a hot body? 5. I was wondering if youre an artist because you can paint my future pretty. Good thing Im thirsty. Super Mario Bros. 11. Who said Im stalking you? Yes, you, the man of my dreams! Well then welcome to 21st century buddy where women arent just at par but also better than men. Do you work at Subway? Do you think youre a Frito because youre so corny? Welp! Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly? 21 questions to get to know someone better, 21 Questions For A New Relationship: The Best Ways To Get To Know Someone Better in 2023, How to Shrink a Shirt to Get The Perfect Fit: Our 6 Favorite Methods in 2023, The 73 Best Christmas Gifts For Men in 2023. Its time to stand out with these super-fun Tinder pick up lines and wow your right swipes! I must be in a museum, because you truly are a work of art. You must be Trumps wall because I cant get over you. Do you know CPR? What does it feel like to be the most gorgeous girl in the room? You were the first result when I Googled Who Is the Finest Lady in the Room.. Would you mind if I carry your babies, or do I just swallow tonight? I have a feeling Joshi has heard a Mario joke once beforeand from the looks of it, it didnt end well. I do not have your number. You can try a funny or witty pick-up line to make her laugh and then respond with, Im only one call away.. Because you dont look like an Earthling! Youre the only one who lives in my mind; that too, rent free. (For?) 5. Did you just light a match? That mask enhances the natural beauty of your eyes. Candice. So tie me down and hurt me, to show me that you like me. Get the latest Mens Style Advice, Evergreen Guides, Shopping Tips, and Exclusive Deals from Todays Top Brands. Are you Christmas? Are you a camera? Hope who? Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket, or are you just happy to be within 6 feet of me? Bad? Where do I have to sign up for a makeout? She puts her heart and mind into whatever she pursues and craves for creative ventures. Hahaha hope she does. (What) Youd feel better sitting on me. Are you at the wrong office? Im doing research. If so, Im sure I can make you a lesbian. If life was a deck of cards, you are the queen/king of my heart. It appears that Ive finally found someone who can both challenge and amuse me. So how do lesbians have sex? My name is Peter Pan, cuz I can take you to Never Never Land. Lets commit a crime together: Ill steal your heart and youll steal mine. Because sweetheart, your body is really kicking! 15. 2023 Dotdash Media, Inc. All rights reserved, Verywell Family uses only high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Because Ive been observing you for quite some time. Even it would want to stare at you a bit longer. Your right leg is Easter and the left leg is Christmas. You watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Its customary to greet people with a kiss on the lips where I come from. October 10. Baby are you a motherboard? Cause I really wish you were a bit closer. I see you have a nice TikTox, girl. I believe you are infected with the new disease known as beautiful. To tell you truth, I also am a hardcore fan of geeky and nerdy guys! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Haaash you must be really turned on even I am. Because youre a dope, baby! Old is Gold! When chosen carefully and said from the heart, they can really get a girl's attention. Pick Up Lines Galore - The Best Pick-up Lines and Chat up Lines on The Web! I would absolutely love to be your personal hotspot. Because you have the appearance of Tinkie Winkie. 14. 1. Can you help me? You must be wi-fi because I just got connected to you. Do you want to make a bigger impact? 8. Great. Old school Pick up lines that still work today. Please be a good chef because Im in the mood for some thick sausage with two eggs on the side. And Im seriously happy we matched. Link has no trouble picking up hot women with lines like these! Do you know karate? Every day, Hersheys factories produce millions of kisses, but Im only asking for one. Do you like to date on the internet? I remember an incident when my classmate came at my friend with a super corny math pick-up line, just after she was schooled by our math professor. No, why? Give me yours so I can prove it to you. No, I didnt mean the other thing! Because youre the best a man could hope for! Because you look like a work of art. You must be gold because Im in Au of your beauty. Tails Im yours. Even though you want to be funny and flirty, its not always possible not with everyone. You are the guy with the gorgeous smile. Baby, there is no part of my body that is Micro or Soft. If you dont like my kisses, you can just return them to me. So, lets not waste time, and get full-on KINKY! Is that a two-sided vibrator in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? The only number I care about is yours. Dont worry because Ive got your back, with these. Im not a mathematician, but Im fairly good with numbers. Style inspiration courtesy of past and present mens style icons. Im so relaxed around you that I dont even have to hold my farts in. When I used to play park district softball acetone would call me clo and I loved that nickname, but then all my friends stopped calling me that. Then do you wanna strip? You may have a crush on your friend but cant confess because youre scared of ruining the friendship. I dont want to melt in your hand; I want to melt in your mouth. So for all the women who cant wait to sweep her partner off her feet here are a few failproof lesbian pick up lines. So here are some. If Tinder was heaven, we would be a match made in heaven. Because youre a 10/10. What are your other qualities, aside from being so beautiful and intelligent? But, if you do it, you must do it well and confidently. Or you can mix and match and try to make up your own. 101 Best Pick Up Lines: Cheesy, Funny, Cute - Parade: Entertainment Make use of your teeth! Do you know that Google ranks search results based on the popularity of links? The FBI is looking for me, can I hide inside you? Are you a broom because you have swept me off my feet? I believe in following my dreams So you lead the way. Because you look like a SNACK! For more information, please see our Well, now you will because Ive got pick-up lines up my sleeve, that will make you bawl. Honeydew you know how much I love you? I didnt drink too much champagne at the wedding. So, now go woo your soulmate with your creativity Bubyee!!!! Cause Im gonna bang you on every piece of furniture in my house. Hi my name is Adam, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me. She is also a mentor at Capella University. Then read ahead and dive into these, Cant wait to get freaky with your significant other? So make sure you use it with someone youre comfortable with or is on the same page as you. I bet stoplights turn red every time you pass by. If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seeds? Stylecraze Says Always make eye contact with the person to whom you are addressing the pick-up line. I simply want to erase your past and begin writing about our shared future. I must be a beaver because I am dying for your wood. This might seem corny, but you make me hella horny! If I were an enzyme, Id be DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes. You should go somewhere else, or the carpet will catch fire. If youre looking for a creative way to connect with your crush/partner, then these pick up lines can be a great start and make your conversation interesting! Hello, my name is (your name) and you are stunning! Are you sunscreen because I need you every day? Whos there? The following two tabs change content below. Because I really want you to leave Marx. The name was evident in some works of which are: Other distinct names could also serve as a nickname to a Chloe. Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Knock Knock Whos there? For your morning coffee, do you prefer a French Press or a Bialetti? Things That Rhyme with Chloe Its too complicated. Katina Tarver is a life coach, who has received her MA degree in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling, and a BS degree in Psychology. Is your name Oliver? My eyes! Cute pick-up lines can help you get past the awkwardness of meeting someone for the first time. Because I am totally checking you out! Im (your name). Because your body is really kickin. Nothing says holiday spirit quite like a naughty pickup line. Im going to make you come with a toy inside because you remind me of a Happy Meal. What would we eat for breakfast if we were at home, cuddling on a rainy Sunday morning? Hey, do you remember me? Is it true that you were born with this cuteness, or did you have to work hard to achieve it? Because youre making me hard. 9. Find one that will appeal to both you and your crush. Then you definitely cant miss out on these catchy pick-up lines, which will make you go, OOOOOOOH. Oh my god you drink water too?!! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Are you jelly, because jam doesnt shake like that. Because I want to Merry you. 10. But wait, I am not letting you go without a quick guide on. The Bible taught me to only think about what is pure and lovely. Which one is good for us? I think theres something wrong with my eye. Because everytime I see you, you turn me on. To write my phone number? Hey! Imagine the possibilities. Snow useI just cant stop thinking about you. Take that lead and carry the conversation! These lines are sure to make you laugh! 2. !" These chat up lines are perfect for fans of the classic video game. Because I absolutely see you in my future. Im willing to take the chance that a date with you will ruin me for everyone else. 11. Can you help me solve this problem? Because youve certainly tangled up my heart. Mine appears to have been stolen. We have compiled a list of the best ones that you can use at a moments notice to flirt with that special someone and get their attention. 3. I will let you be my gynecologist. Knock, knock. Chloe Name Meaning, Origin, Popularity & Nicknames - FirstCry Parenting Elisa is a well-known parenting writer who is passionate about providing research-based content to help parents make the best decisions for their families. Being a guy yourself, it may be tricky to find a guy with similar sexual preferences especially when the society still sees it as a taboo. Pick-up lines are great conversation starters and can help break the ice when you have met someone you want to impress. Cuz Id stuff you. Do you smoke pot? I just had to tell you that your beauty made me realize how fortunate I am to be able to see. These dirty and racy pick-up lines might get you all excited but use these at your own discretion! Since dating majorly happens in the online world, these are the best pickup lines to use over text to get that foot in the door. 8. Best, Cleverest Pick Up Lines - Guaranteed to Impress Im like chocolate pudding; I may not look appetizing, but Im delicious. Hey baby. So, what do you think about a date? Baby, baby, Im fallin in love, fallin in love again. Because without you Ill be no more. One night I looked up at the stars and thought, Wow, how beautiful. But now that Im looking at you, nothing else can compare. These chat-up lines will help you out even during intense situations and it can help you to impress your special one with smooth & pun pick up lines for Flirting. Enjoyyyyy!!! Norma Lee. (No?) Is my vagina crying or are you just sexy? (He definitely. Are you McDonalds? You have the curves, and I have the angles. Id like to take you to the movies, but they dont allow you to bring snacks in. You would be perfect for this movie Im shooting its called Dirty Sanchez. Harini Natarajan , Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner, Expertise: Relationships, Beauty & Lifestyle, Health & Wellness, As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic content revolving around women's health, wellness, and beauty more. Aldo anything for you! Do you remember me? Below are some popular nicknames: People get excited when called adorable nicknames, and thats why we have provided you a list of some cute nicknames for anyone named Chloe: if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_1',142,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_2',142,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-142{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}These words suitably have the same rhyming sound with Chloe and could serve as a nickname: Since the name starts with a consonant letter, it is always easy to have a nickname coined from joining C to the initial letter of the persons middle name. 6. 4. It peaked as a top 10 name between 2008 and 2011. I could say that I wandered lonely as a cloud before I met you, but what are these Wordsworth if you wont go out with me? You gotta be a kidnapper you just abducted my heart! Roses are red, violets are blue. Do you have a captivating personality to match your captivating eyes? Have you ever been to jail? How would you punish? Whos there? Anyone who claims that Disneyland is the happiest place on the planet has obviously never stood next to you! Do you have a bandaid? Because youre mm mm good! Still, maintaining a dying pun is one way to showcase your commitment. I wanna be your sock, so that I can be with you at every step. From what I saw, youre suffering from a deficiency of vitamin ME! I used to Google about love, but I dont have to anymore now that Ive met you. The modeling agency is on the next block. Would you like to peek at my hardcover? If looks could kill, youd be a weapon of mass destruction. Is this autumn? and take a dip in your sauce. Because Ive been studying you like crazy. Ive never seen such a huge bulge in a mans pants wait a minute, yes I have mine! Because Im gonna get lost in your eyes. I have Vitamin D deficiency. Hi, My name's Jimmy, now I'll start lying. Gopher me, obviously. Youre seriously hot. Gillette must be your middle name. Whether, JAFAR or JA-CLOSE, I will always be yours. (She says yes I do) Oh fuck! In This Article Good thing I have life insurance because you make my heart stop. Obviously, otherwise, you wont exist to read this collection of the latest old-school pickup lines for boys and girls that still work. Give me your car keys so that I can make your heart race. I cannot decide whether I should eat you or save you. Its great to have a secret crush but if you want to take the next step, youll need these funny and flirtatious pick up lines. The Grinch may have stolen Christmas, but youve stolen my heart. My favorite position is on my knees, begging for rain. Because I am checking you out. To be perfectly honest, I believe that honesty is the best policy, so youre the sexiest man Ive ever seen. One of my friends told me girls hate oral. Do you have the w-Hole because I just have a thing. 8. Oh, thats rightweve only met in my dreams. Will you allow me to thank you with a date? Had enough of cute stuff and wanna get FREAKAYYY with your partner? I put the "stud" in bible study. 4. Youre hot, and I want to be on top of you. So, be wise while framing your pick-up lines for her. Because that appears to be a wonderful idea. This is one of the best pick up lines to use after you have hugged someone for the first time. If you agree to be my Santa, Ill let you slide down my chimney tonight. Im Nike and youre McDonalds. So, I have prepared a list of clever and witty pick up lines that are sure to bring a smirk on your partners face! Do you work for UPS? I was wondering if you were an artist because you drew me in so well. 452. If I had a garden, Id put your tulips with mine. A must-read if you're a fan of the Zelda game series. For others, happiness might start with h, but mine starts with you. Im feeling provo-lonely. (Start jingling your keys) These keys are useless! Because your body is in top form. Then I would love to smell you. Are you related to Yoda? She is also a career coach, consultant and a certified mediator for individuals, families, couples and small businesses. Would you want to go to a BBQ? If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, Id still only have five cents. God must be panicking as he is missing an angel. 2. Hey, I know you! Water. Is it okay if I try it on after weve had sex? Were a perfect match! Should I come back, or have you realized Im your soulmate already? I fell in love with you faster than the replication DNA. Adam. Youre in the bone zone, baby, so be careful! 3. I have Great Expectations for our future tonight. Im not a Doritos Locos Taco, but Im sure going to spice up your night. Wanna know whats my first? Whether you opt for something corny or clever, the right pickup line can kill any awkwardness and put you on the fast track to date number one. I just got a better addiction than cigarettes. Knock, knock.