These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Belfast It is also always recommended that you seek legal representation as quickly as you can. Eilis McQuillan works in the ever-expanding Litigation Department in the law firm of Reid Black Solicitors. we have a proven track record as experts in #FamilyLaw & #ChildrensLaw However, we are determined that our clients should be able to claim for compensation with total protection from Legal Costs. He referred me. Once downloaded please contact your Legal Advisor to link to your ongoing case. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Were the best rated personal injury solicitors on. The reputation of Brian Cole Partner has been quoted as follows. Salary Range or Wage: 100000 - 125000 GBP Yearly. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Brian Cole - brian.cole@diamondheron.com or tel 028 9040 8212, Stephen Olver - stephen.olver@diamondheron.com or tel 028 9040 8226, Anna Watters - anna.watters@diamondheron.com or tel 028 9040 8223, copyright 2023 - Diamond Heron Solicitors Belfast Paschal O'Hare Personal Injury Solicitors | Belfast of your working environment or have been involved in an accident that has led to personal injury and are in need of a personal injury law firm in Belfast, then get in touch with us . Call us on028 9032 0222for expert advice. Maurece, is one of only three NI solicitors to hold the APIL Fellow accreditation, she is also Joint Regional Co Ordinator of the Association in Northern Ireland. If you have suffered a personal injury as the result of an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to be compensated for the loss you have suffered, If you have been involved in a road traffic accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to recover the cost of repairs to your vehicle and for compensation for any other losses you have suffered, If you have suffered an injury in the course of your employment you may be entitled to be compensated for your loss. JMK Solicitors is a trading style of JMK Solicitors (NI) Limited Registered Company Address: 1 Edward Street, Belfast, County Antrim BT1 2LR. For expert and friendly advice call Gavin and the team on 028 9521 5670. Every day the team follow a set of core values to help achieve our mission of Proudly improving the lives of our clients following traumatic events, achieving the best possible outcome, with the least stress. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Thank you for all your hard work. my experience was totally stress free and easy from the start. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". If you have had an accident at work your claim may be against your employer and courts will award you with personal injury compensation if your employer has failed to show due care for your safety in line with the law. Contact our experts at Larkin Cassidy for friendly professional advice. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. I would 100% recommend to Friends and Family as the people at JMK have been absolutely first class. As Northern Irelands Number 1 Personal Injury Solicitors practice, we make you a priority and make personal injury claims personal. You may have suffered a minor injury or contracted a serious industrial disease, call us on028 9032 0222for free help and advice, You or a loved one may have suffered due to negligent medical advice or treatment. Download the app Get a free listing Advertise 0800 777 449. keywords Personal Injury Solicitors | solicitors.com, Family Law Solicitors - Divorce Solicitors - Child Custody Solicitors, Employment Law Solicitors for Employees | Solicitors.com. I was guided by the firm to the process and was updated on a regular basis regarding status of claim always given clarification and information.. I am impressed by the high standard of service offered by this Firm and would recommended their services without caveat. CMG Cunningham Dickey Solicitors | Solicitors We offer free, no commitment and completely confidential consultations with a qualified accident solicitor. Chambers 2016, 28 Hill Street Clients have the option to be updated by their solicitor throughout the entire claim process. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Skip to main content. Sinead Larkin graduated from Queens University Belfast in 1995 with a LL.B. Thank You! If you think you have a personal injury claim - we can help. Paschal O'Hare Solicitors is one of the leading personal injury and medical negligence law firms in Northern Ireland. 11-13 Gloucester Street. McKeowns Solicitors Belfast | Personal Injury Experts Your browser does not support the video tag. She enjoys making a difference to her client's lives, securing the best possible outcome for them. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. McKeowns Solicitors Belfast | Personal Injury Experts At JMK Solicitors, they pride themselves on their friendly and helpful approach. 0289 089 0400. Get in touch with our team for expert legal advice and assistance. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. They were so open and warm to deal with and left me with a great outcome. Every year, employees are asked to suggest personal charities and events to the Social and Charity Committee, giving reasons why a certain charity is important to them. Larkin Cassidy Solicitors - Belfast Solicitors Larkin O'Connor Cassidy Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Tel: +44 (0)28 9032 1863 . Powered by Precept IT . This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. They have extensive experience with all the procedures that must be navigated to ensure that you get the best possible outcome. Unfortunately, I sustained injuries as a result of the trauma from the accident and was encouraged by my nephew to let McGee OKane Solicitors undertake my claim. Fax: 028 3025 7230 These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. 028 9039 4131. At JMK Solicitors, we pride ourselves on our friendly and helpful approach, so from your initial contact, we will fully explain in a simple and straightforward way how we can help you and we will let you know how best to proceed with your claim with the least stress. Very polite staff and I was directed through every stage of my case with my best interests at heart. I would recommend Pasal OHare Solicitors to everyone. Personal Injury Belfast| Injury Claims Solicitors| Edwards and Co Click here to find out about our Client App, 1 Edward Street,Belfast,County Antrim,BT1 2LR, Phone: 028 9032 0222 Belfast Solicitors | Archer Solicitors I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Hit enter to search or ESC to close. anybody looking for a brilliant solicitor should not go by JMK solicitors very friendly people who do brilliant work Again thank u all the team at Jmk solicitors! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. SEARCH. Made my whole experience stress free. You may have suffered a minor injury or contracted a serious industrial disease You or a loved one may have suffered due to negligent medical advice or treatment. 1 Lanyon Quay,Oxford Street,Belfast, BT1 3LG. That includesall our valued staff. Very fast, efficient and professional service. If you have suffered a personal injury, been in a road traffic accident, had anaccident at work, or suffered amedical accident, contact our team of personal injury experts for a free consultation. Call us now on028 9032 0222for our expert advice, If you have suffered an injury in the course of your employment you may be entitled to be compensated for your loss. The bespoke app, created by JMKs in-house IT and Legal Technology team, enables clients to utilise the following features: Search JMK Solicitors in the App/Play store. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether this was the first time Hotjar saw this user. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Fax: +44 (0) 28 9033 2723, Enduring Power of Attorney and Controllership. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Worked with Karen Cox on house purchase. 028 71 229 343. Contract position. Amy Bradford was my main point of contact and handled the entire process with such professionalism and care. Brian Cole - brian.cole@diamondheron.com or tel 028 9040 8212. This cookie is used by Google Analytics to understand user interaction with the website. Thompsons NI Solicitors > The Legal 500 Rankings Insurance > Personal injury and clinical negligence: claimant Tier 1 Thompsons NI Solicitors is known for being the firm of choice for Northern Irish trade unions, and as such fields a broad array of workplace accident and industrial disease cases across multiple industries, including retail, health and agricultural. compensation claim against the MOD,also to find out that your firm does not take a penny from the veteran's settlement just shows the amazing integrity of Reid Black. Diamond House , We recognise this can be an anxious time and our solicitors are focused on making the process as simple and easy to understand as possible. Taxi accident claims in Belfast and Northern Ireland, Unsafe Systems & Colleague Negligence Claims, Lucys trip accident settles for 20,000 (Belfast), Roberts lorry accidents settles for 67,500 (Larne), Henrys work accident settles for 20,000 (County Down), Merging Traffic Accident Claims in Northern Ireland, Pedestrian Crossing Accident Claims in Northern Ireland, Paschal OHare Hits 600 Trustpilot Reviews. Commercial Solicitors - Business solicitors - Commercial Lawyers, Medical Negligence Law Solicitors | Solicitors.com, Immigration Law Solicitors | Solicitors.com. Call us on028 9032 0222for free help and advice or to arrange a consultation, If you have suffered a loss or injury as a result of a defective or faulty product you may be entitled to be compensated for this loss. You have 3 years from the date your injury was caused. Email: law@jmksolicitors.com. This means that you are protected at all times and have total peace of mind. Good with clients and very thorough and comprehensive in the way it deals with things." Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos. JMK Personal Injury Solicitors NI - Siobhan Johnston Message Message Chat with us Message Email Website. A leading law firm. Sun: Closed, Canal House,27 29b Saint Marys Street,Newry, County Down,BT34 2AA, Phone: 028 3025 7766 You should make sure that as well as having treatment as soon as the accident has happened you return for any follow-up appointments that are recommended. As experts in the field, we understand how to build as strong a case as possible. If your case has merit and you qualify financially then you can apply for Legal Aid to cover the costs of your case. Negative and positive review will be used for rating. Niall commenced his apprenticeship with Larkin Cassidy Solicitors in 2021 and will attend the Institute, Holly Flannery graduated from Queens University Belfast with a Bachelors of Laws Degree in 2016. Personal Injury Compensation Claims NI's No.1 PI Solicitors One Of The UK's Largest Firms of Personal Injury Solicitors, Offices Throughout England, Scotland And Wales | The complete Solicitors for your Personal and Commercial needs in Belfast, A formidable reputation - the most experienced Personal Injury Solicitors in the UK - Compensation when you need it.