Winkler Bakery in Winston-Salem - Restaurant menu and reviews MzA5YTEzMzhiMzU0OGFjNDFjYjZiZjEzNWZjNzFjZjNlMWNkMjlkNzhkZWU0 At Giant Eagle, we produce some of the best bread you can find at any of your local bread bakeries. see review, This place is the worst. Hubby and I found this place through the Yelp community and decided to give it a try. Good gluten-free options and. They were two large browned on the outside with a nice crunchy coating. Um, ok, could you be more descriptive, I said??? Want beef, the Rouladen melts in your mouth. Community is a priorityin Old Salem. Muddy Creek Caf offers specialty gourmet sandwiches and hot grilled panini, along with soups, salads, desserts, bottled sodas, beer, and wine. Back in action: Jeopardy contestant from Winston-Salem returns to show, Dash introducing new foods for 2023 baseball season, The Remedy serving up coffee, beer and more in the West End, Modern take on Indian cuisine opens downtown, Ed Sheeran thanks Taylor Swift for linking him with Aaron Dessner, ABBA's 'Voyage' avatar concert in talks to go on a world tour, Rebel Wilson describes getting banned from Disneyland over 'illegal' bathroom selfie. My wife and 7 friends did a Apple Strudel class they everyone enjoyed. There was no butter, sugar or vanilla taste to these. Service was very friendly and quick with her getting my Coke fairly quickly. OLDE SALEM CAFE - 138 Photos & 93 Reviews - 7213 Olde Salem Cir ZmQwN2UzYWZmZWVhOTJiNGIwODAxYzMxYTVjZjY5ZDJiNzI4MjFiYzM2Mzk1 No. The Moravian sugar cookies, sugar cake, and hot cross buns are top choices. We were certainly glad we did. Booked 48 times today. Please subscribe to keep reading. Welcome Bernardin's Restaurant @ The Zevely House, Walk-in's Are More Than Welcome during Lunch! Old Salem now selling cookies, stars online - Winston-Salem Journal Schnitzel, spaetzle, rouladen, sauerbraten, sausages,salads. I thought mine was really good, without any embellishments. ZmM1MGQ1NDYzYmU2N2VlYTAyM2MyNmNjZjgwMGFkNGVjNjRlOWVkOWRlYjVk NDE5ODMzZmMwYWYxYjc5YzhkYzJlOThhNDc5ZjRiMmRmYjBkN2QxYWUwNTJi OGE1NDRkYzY5MjI4MDY0ZDIzNWUyOTI2ZTE1ZWVkNmUyNzY0YjhmYWJiMWYx MjEwNzk0MGNkYzJiYTNmMjg4MDc3MDg2MGY2YjBkMzU1NGZkYzZiNzAyMzA4 Concerts take place in Gray Auditorium in the Old Salem Visitors Center. I never knew you could make a cookie that tasted like eating a cardboard, flavorless cracker with some flavoring on it. When I get there the girl is on the phone, same call I guess. 12/24/2018. Of course, there was only one other patron in the restaurant at the time, so it should have been quick. It was that bad. Available in ginger, sugar, lemon, and walnut, they are safely snuggled into sturdy tubes, perfect for mailing anywhere in the country. THE RESIDENCES - LAST DAY OF FREE RENT!! - apts/housing for rent View the menu here! My wife and 7 friends did a Apple Strudel class they everyone enjoyed. The liver dumpling soup was especially good. NWYzMDBiNjA4N2NjNjhlMTBhZTk5ODA3ZjJhZWJkMGEwNTY1ZGMxZWRkZWJk Talk about charm: Old Salem was originally settled by the Moravians in 1766, and most of the buildings date to the early days. ZTA1YWY4OTc4ZTdkYWEzZWIxMTgzNDQyZTMzYjI2ZDZiMWRiODViNzY3ZDY4 One of the best options for fine dining in Winston! seriously, just delicious housemade cucumber pickles 5 V+, HOUSE greens, carrot, radish, rosemary, thyme, croutons, dijon vinaigrette 6/10 V+, KALE YEAH! 1. 0.13 miles, Figaro's Pizza ($) Spend the day in Old Salem! SUNDAY: RAMEN SPECIALSvegan option available, MONDAY - WEDNESDAY: HAPPY HOUR 3-6 PMdouble cheeseburger + fries 8veggie burger + fries 9 Vdraft beer + seltzer 4wine 5mules 6, THURSDAY: PIZZA DAY!14 specialty pizza (changes weekly) 1614 cheese pizza 14 + pepperoni, sausage, onion, bell pepper, mushroom +2 eachsub vegan cheese +4add a pitcher or 4-pack +6just a pitcher 12, FRIDAY: FISH N CHIPS beer battered white fish served with hush puppies and tarter sauce 14, SATURDAY: FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICHnashville hot-style or dill pickle mayo served with choice of side 12, PRETZELS served with beer cheese {whole grain mustard available upon request} 10 V, SMOKED WINGS dry-rubbed, served with alabama white bbq sauce for dipping 13 suggested beer pairing: bluff city lager, SZECHUAN WINGS breaded whole wings, sweet szechuan ale sauce, sesame seeds 10, JERK CAULIFLOWER BITES served with mango pineapple sauce 9 V+, CRISPY SPRING ROLLS filled with kimchi, carrot, mushroom, and rice noodles, served with thai peanut sauce 11 V+, JUST PICKLES just cucumber pickles. VISIT US TODAY! Maybe I am not used to eating German cookies, but they literally tasted like terribly flavored crackers. The Tavern in Old Salem will close at end of December NC, NC. Old Salem is a great looking piece of history and the bakery is a great addition to your stroll. | C432o2 | $1o.99. All rights reserved. Tucked away in a small strip mall in Hanover Park is a small restaurant called Olde Salem Cafe. We ordered soup to go. Great for lunchor dinner. Fantastic Place to Unwind, Enjoy the History and Indulge in Good Food. see review. MjUzZDI1MTBhMmM1NjBkM2M2NjE1Zjg5YWEwZTJmNzhhNjA3YzQzNjFmMGFj Milner's American Southern is a family owned and operated full-service restaurant in business since 2005. Saturday: Bring the Kids Great Outdoor Space Camino Bakery - Brookstown A much smaller location than the one on 4th street but parking is often easier here. There is a bunch of pictures on the wall of their entrees, so if you arent sure what something is, check it out. Bistro, American New, Seafood, Japanese The restaurant looked like it had no seating at first glance, because the entrance with the bakery counter is on the left, but the seating is on theright side in another store-front window. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Not as good as in past. Closed 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 138 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $19.55 Gypsy Schnitzel Platter Dinner 2 Photos 2 Reviews $8.00 Cuban Sandwich 1 Photo 2 Reviews $19.95 Rahm Schnitzel Platter Dinner 1 Photo 2 Reviews $8.00 Schnitzel Sandwich 1 Photo 2 Reviews $5.50 Creamy Chicken Soup American New, American 7213 Olde Salem Cir, Hanover Park, IL 60133-2728 +1 630-855-3596 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (7) Enhance this page - Upload photos! We all had the Goulash over noodles which was a huge portion and very good. Wednesday: We have also brought many of our friends. ZWFhMDhjZDcwYzU0MDc2NTc3MTgxMGZiNjc1ODM1NWE2YTY2NTM3MzY3NDY2 Old Salem Museums & Gardens has begun selling Moravian cookies online. NjYwYjFjNzVhZDkzYjNhMGRlOWIzODkwODg5N2UyZjNiYzAwZGM3NGVhNGMz Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. First came the bread. Bakery, Coffee Shop, Word of Mouth Neighborhood Bistro ($$) Our first bakery opened in 1930 in Winston-Salem, in the foothills of North Carolina. A must stop if you are in the area! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Veteran restaurateur Freddy Lee has opened an Indian restaurant downtown in partnership with longtime friend, Gopal Chandarana. of a hidden gem, hope more people find it because it's worth the trip! 15,315 were here. Designed and built with care in Winston-Salem by. It was a delicate balance between crisp and tenderness without being overly charred. School threat on social media leads to arrest, confiscated gun Online Menu of Winkler Bakery in Old Salem Restaurant, Winston Salem, North Carolina, 27101 - Zmenu Winkler Bakery in Old Salem Back To Winston Salem, NC 0.82 mi Bakeries $$ (336) 721-7302 529 S Main St, Winston Salem, NC 27101 Hours Mon 10:00am-5:00pm Tue 10:00am-5:00pm Wed 10:00am-5:00pm Thu 10:00am-5:00pm Fri 10:00am-5:00pm Sat 10:00am-5:00pm Ginger, Sugar, Lemon and Chocolate Moravian cookies are being sold in 14-ounce tins for $22 each. It was delicious! Very helpful manager walked, Selma L. said: So I'm one of those rare people who actually love going to the grocery, Kevin B. said: Just thought I would share this. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. With the beautiful, cobblestoned streets and slow-feeling pace of life, Old Salem is an idyllic place to live. 10 minutes on hold to order. Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food Follow our itinerary for a full day in Old Salem (mostly for free!). Owners Rick and Lori Keiper announced the closing Nov. 29 to their employees. They were two large browned on the outside with a nice crunchy coating. Service was very friendly and quick with her getting my Coke fairly quickly. Whether you're in the mood for casual dining or a special occasion, The Old Fourth Street Filling Station is sure to please. ), a pulled pork sandwich and much more - all at very reasonable prices. Rich sauces, good fried potatoes and good soups. I thought mine was really good, without any embellishments. Add a cappuccino and a freshly made dessert to seal the dining experience. Restaurant is celebrating its 20th anniversary. Then came the signature salad, which was some fresh spring greens, a pile of cucumbers and some sliced tomatoes. Black Mountain Chocolate ($) Bakery, Desserts, Ice Cream Menu Available 450 N Patterson Ave, Winston-Salem, NC (828) 686-5511 Write a Review! My servers Jakob and Lee Anne were the best. Chinqua Penn Plantation Historical Landmark. Distance: NGFiZDgwNzA0NDg1NGJmYzc2MzhjMjVmN2Q0Yjc5OWExNmQzYTU5MDNjNDhl Welcome to Mozelles Fresh Southern Bistro, a downtown Winston-Salem restaurant. Distance: First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Jenny Nicole's Old School House Bakery - View the menu for Jenny Nicole's Old School House Bakery as well as maps, restaurant reviews for Jenny Nicole's Old School House Bakery and other restaurants in Merced, CA and Merced. see review, chicken wings were like rubber with no taste of sauce and the pizza looked liked it was tossed like Frisbee The Katharine Brasserie + Bar in downtown Winston Salem blends traditional brasserie fare with southern cooking; featuring raw bar selections, an extensive wine list and an impressive cocktail selection.401 North Main StreetWinston-Salem, NC 27101. I'm 21 or older. certainly would have no problem coming here again. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) shredded kale, parmesan, sunflower seeds, honey garlic vinaigrette 6/11 V, TURN THE BEET AROUND greens, pickled beets, mandarin orange, feta, balsamic vinaigrette 7/12V suggested beer pairing: citrus wheat, THE CHILI - classic spicy beef & bean chili with porter 5/7, JOHN MELLENCAMP - 1/4 lb beef hot dog, chili, cheddar 9, CHILI CHEESE FRIES - french fries, chili, nacho cheese, jalapeno 12, CUBAN baguette, ham, roasted pork, swiss, pickles, yellow mustard 13, BLT sourdough, bacon, tomato jam, mixed greens, garlic mayo 12, REUBEN marbled rye, corned beef, swiss, sauerkraut, 1000 island 13suggested beer pairing: porter, VEGGIE REUBEN marbled rye, tomato, swiss, sauerkraut, 1000 island 11 V, THE MURRAY sourdough, smoked turkey, ham, bacon, cheddar, honey mustard 13, COOP SPECIAL sourdough, smoked turkey, bacon, pastrami, swiss, chive & pepper mayo13, GRANT HILL bun, beer brined fried chicken breast, special beer sauce 12, ANDIE MACDOWELL bun, southern fried whiting, creamy cole slaw 13, JULIE ANDREWS sourdough, fontina, white cheddar, raspberry mascarpone 13 Vsuggested beer pairing: blueberry, CHRIS EVANS sourdough, sirloin tip roast, smoked turkey, cherry peppers, bacon garlic aioli, white cheddar 14, BUFFALO CHICKPEA SANDWICH bun, chickpea fritter, buffalo sauce, ranch 13V+, TACOS DE JAMAICA flour tortillas (2), hibiscus flowers, roasted pineapple and peppers, avocado 14 V+, SOY BRAISED BRISKET TACOS flour tortillas (2), soy braised brisket, gochujang, sesame slaw, char siu sauce 13suggested beer pairing: up river ipa, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickle available upon requestgluten free bun available upon request +$1, may come in contact with wheat, IMPOSSIBLE BURGER veggie patty, white cheddar, onion jam 14 V, sub V+ cheese +1, FALAFEL BURGER bun, green chickpea falafel burger, cucumber, chipotle tahini sauce 14 V+, BACON JAM BURGER 1/3 lb beef patty, white cheddar, beer bacon jam, single patty 12, BASIC BURGER 1/3 lb beef patty on bun 10 add bacon, cheddar, swiss, or american cheese +1 each.