Parker picked up her in Boca Raton. MEGA. Ines de Ramon Photos, News and Videos | Just Jared | Page 2 Manage Settings Shaun Roger White is a retired American snowboarder and skateboarder, born on September 3, 1986. Getting older and watching my family continue to grow has been incredible. My weirdo., The actress also posted several photographs on her Instagram Stories, referring to White as her adventure buddy, an uncle extraordinaire, and her goofball.. Nina Dobrev and Shaun White found love in the age of COVID-19. Mattson and Stankus married on June 9, 2022, in a dreamy wedding ceremony held in California. While participating in an Instagram challenge in December 2020, Dobrev uploaded the very first photo the couple ever took together. So that's a thing that we share together. She always finds a way to make it happen. In avideothat he uploaded to his YouTube channel in February 2021, the actor described the details of his charming proposal. More than a summer fling! Weird how they were both in Milan but didnt hang out, while another said, Wouldnt be surprised if Charli and Avani arent friends anymore Avani did the same thing with Amelie., Fans believed Avani Gregg and Charli DAmelios friendship is over. While on an epic vacation in the Maldives, Nina Dobrev to show off took to Instagram to show off her and boyfriend Shaun White's naughty and nice sides. Theyre still friends, just not as close Avani liked a picture 2 days ago of Charli and her other friends, one social media user said. Claire quickly interrupted as she said, Stop talking about it, to which his boyfriend responded people have no idea what goes behind the scene, and they deserve to know it. Gregg uploaded a TikTok video of herself drinking alcohol from a wine glass on February 26, 2022, to the song of Drakes Fair Trade, which includes the lyrics, Ive been losing friends and finding peace / But honestly, that sounds like a fair trade to me., Likewise, Gregg previously posted another TikTok video lip-syncing to J. Coles My Life, with the lyrics, If you betray me, you dead to me / I disrespect you, respectfully., Furthermore, on February 25, 2023, while in Milan, she posted multiple photos of herself on Instagram. Shaun White and Nina Dobrev attends the "Top Gun: Maverick" Royal Film Performance at Leicester Square on May 19, 2022 in London, England. To prove their point, they posted the picture Dobrev uploaded on September 6, 2022. As for the claims about Dobrev moving out of White's home, it might have been an exaggeration from a headline from Page Six about his appearance atthe 2022 Oscars. "Nina and Shaun are . Nina Dobrev wears Shaun White's official Team USA Olympic gear Due to Ninas pretty hectic shooting schedule, the couple had to do long distance with each other. Inside Shaun White And Nina Dobrev's Relationship - NickiSwift.com Shaun White and Nina Dobrev are no strangers to rumors about their relationship. Nina Dobrev is currently in a longtime relationship with her Olympic gold medalist boyfriend Shaun White. Throughout their relationship, they've regularly updated fans with sweet Instagram tributes, especially when it came to White's journey to the 2022 Winter Olympics. Us Weekly broke the news in April 2020 that Dobrev and White were, in fact, a couple. They were pictured together for the first time one month later on a bike ride in Malibu. The lovely pair posed for a picture with an ultrasound of their baby atop Stankus bump, which Mattson then kissed affectionately. One day, White said, hed like to have a family, that would be quite an experience for someone like him. Shaun White's Girlfriend History Plus, Who Is He Dating Now? Continue with Recommended Cookies. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The clip, which is a duet with Dobrev, starts with White watching the scene unfold before he starts following along with the Vampire Diaries alum's character. But, according to the duos acquaintances, they were in planning to take the next step. The video started with a fan questioning how they first crossed paths. The fan also asked if they gonna kiss again, to which they actually kissed each other in the video. Dobrev wrote that her "favorite snow cone flavor is White" and wished her "quarantini in crime" a happy Valentine's Day. Dobrev joked about her boyfriend's laid-back retirement kickoff on Instagram, writing, "S, if this is #RetiredLife should I retire too?". Finally, the common friend also said, White says hed love to plan a family someday, It is exciting news for both sports and Hollywood fans. Her Death and Leaving GMA Rumors Addressed, Does Harry Brook Have a Sibling? Its just been great," gushed to Us ahead of the Beijing Olympics. Instead, the actress told Us Weekly she'd be "anxiously" watching at home. Monroe later took to Instagram to clarify her controversial post, stating that she had other friends besides Charli and Hudson and that the tweet had nothing to do with them. ", She added that the couple has "so much fun together" and described them as "jokesters.". Both decked up in stylish beach wears. Hope everyone out there had an amazing thanksgiving! White exclaimed. Meet Her Husband and Children, Is Rob Marciano Leaving Good Morning America? They noted that the duo was incredibly compatible and free-spirited individuals. Shreyosi holds prior work Similarly, there is always speculation going on about their breakup. "Congratulations on your beautiful wedding day," White captioned a carousel of Instagram photos from the nuptials. To celebrate the snowboarder's storied career, Dobrev threw White a retirement party, where guests donned red wigs modeled after his signature red hair color. So, I know during the holiday break, were going to meet up, and were going to meet up again probably around Christmas time. What an amazing year its been. When snowboarder Shaun White competes at the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, expect girlfriend Nina Dobrev to send lots of love to the three-time gold medalist. The couple united both of their families on the holiday getaway, which . So, what is the truth? Apparently, they also became good gossip fodder for keyboard detectives. 7 Dos & Donts of Picking a Marketing Team for a Student Business, Mimi Ikonn Building Hefty Net Worth with Husband Alex Ikonn, Selecting A Web Hosting Provider: 8 Important Things To Consider. But I was very surprised when I arrived to support you and they pulled me on stage to be part of a sketch ," the former pro snowboarder wrote on Instagram. "Retirement," he captioned the peaceful clip. and then we kissed when the firework was going on, and it was like wow it was really cool, Parker remembers in his YouTube video. Congratulations guys!!!! experience in content creation, having worked as a content writer, freelancing Hes had such an incredibly long and amazing, successful run of the sport, she added. The Vampire Diaries star was dressed in a pink wig and cat ears. The couple were spotted enjoying a bike ride in Malibu in March 2020 with one of Whites dogs in tow. Nina Dobrev and Shaun White have formed friendships with many fellow A-listers over the years and they have taken their fans along for the ride. Scroll down to see a timeline of Dobrev and Whites relationship: Credit: Courtesy of Shaun White/Instagram; Courtesy of Nina Dobrev/Instagram. Celebrating the and bringing back the one last time, Dobrev captioned an Instagram slideshow of pics from her boyfriends retirement party. Dobrev and White celebrated their first Christmas together in December 2020. White proved the couple still had their sense of humor by posting a video reacting to his girlfriends Degrassi: The Next Generation scene where her character, Mia, tries out for the cheerleading squad. Deuxmoi also talked about the rumored split on their Instagram Stories. Dobrev donned a tailored plaid suit, while White sported an all-black ensemble; they were both wearing Omega timepieces, of course. [jwplayer N9KQeovk-zhNYySv2] Develop The snowboarder posted photos of his family's Christmas festivities, which included a Polaroid of him and Dobrev donning matching Santa hats. Adding to resume: hairdresser, the model joked in the caption of her first Instagram post with White in May 2020. "Nature finds a way . Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP. Evan Peters and Haley Lu Richardsons Dating Rumors Explained, Bryce Parkers Ex Girlfriend Rachel Brockman Leaks His DMs on TikTok, Jack Harlows Secret Girlfriend Is Not Famous like His Exes, Adam DiMarco and Meghann Fahys Dating Rumors Explained, Meet Kris Jenners Less-Famous Sister Karen Houghton: Inside the Sisters Relationship, Are Jake Hayward and Mia Hayward Related? Happy Valentines Day @Nina ," White captioned a hilarious photo of the couple kissing through face shields. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kelianne (@iamkelianne), A post shared by Kelianne (@iamkelianne). Its such a beautiful thing, especially in todays world. Dobrev "went for sexy this Halloween" when she dressed up as Vecna a gruesome-looking villain from Stranger Things season 4. The former couple, who split in April 2021, were photographed leaving a gym in Miami together in March 2019. Things heated up between Dobrev and White in August 2020 when they took a trip to Tulum, Mexico, where they were spotted getting cozy on a beach and in the water. Claire banged with the reply video, making it known that Parker is staying with her. It is exciting news for both sports and Hollywood fans. The Degrassi: The Next Generation alum previously dated her Vampire Diaries costar Ian Somerhalder from 2011 to 2013, Bridge of Spies actor Austin Stowell from 2015 to 2016 and former Scream Queens star Glen Powell for most of 2017. Get details! Both are wearing hoodies and smiling in the shot. Whos paul wesleys wife? Explained by Sharing Culture Wesley also shared videos of how the two couples spent their Super Bowl Sunday on the slopes. So F-ing cuteeee!!! TikToker Taylor Graboyes accused the Olympicsnowboarder of cheating on Dobrev, releasingtheir alleged back and forth over text on Raya the previous year. The 31-year-old actress shared a group photo of her and dog Mrs. Maverick with Paul, his wife Ines de . I dont know if that was healthy or not, but I did watch the show and it was really funny.". Not to mention you are also the G.(B).O.A.T. "Nina's incredible," he began. of snowboarding. It was later revealed that Dobrev was filming Redeeming Love, and invited White to visit her on location. Finally, after a few days, Parker called her. The presumptions of either way are always there. Then, in 2015, the 32-year-old dated actor Austin Stowell. The Love Hard actress posted a cheeky boomerang on Instagram from the mountain, showing off how she momentarily traded her snow gear for a red bikini. They split in 2013, much to fans' dismay. They also noted that they heard some rumors about the actress moving out from Whites place. Harry Styles Responds to Chris Pine Spit Video at Madison Square Garden Concert, Milo Ventimiglia Reportedly Dating New Girlfriend Jarah Mariano. The Vampire Diaries actress captioned her Instagram photo, saying she picked a winner. In April 2020, White and Dobrev decided to make their blossoming romance official on Instagram. The soon-to-be parents met on Instagram during the pandemic and got engaged in December 2020. Dobrev is to thank for White's first Super Bowl trip, which happened right after his final Olympics. After over a year of dating, the couple made their red carpet debut as they attended the Top Gun: Maverick premiere in London. Shaun White and Nina Dobrev have had fans talking ever since they met at an event organized by motivational speaker Tony Robbins in 2019. long-standing rumors about their relationship, original sound Hannah | Content Creator. On February 28, 2023, The TeaTok Talk referenced the Gregg TikTok video in Drakes Fair Trade song and wrote, Did Avani Lose A Friend?, Following the post, many people believed DAmelio and Greggs friendship was over. The duo partied in the desert for Coachella Music Festival weekend two. Table of Contents. DAmelio was also in Milan for fashion week at the time, but its clear that the two social media personalities werent hanging out together. How tall is Elena Gilbert in real life? - Celebrity.fm - #1 Official for companies like Webgross. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Thanks for contacting us. Your move @anyataylorjoy , White captioned a series of snaps. The lovebirds struck a pose at the Hollywood Domino's With Love For Peace Gala in partnership with PCI Media and USA for UNHCR (the United Nations Refugee Agency). Is Miley Cyrus Getting Sued by Liam Hemsworth over Flowers Lyrics? On Feb. 8, 2021, Dobrev and White went on a double date with her former Vampire Diaries co-star Paul Wesley and his wife Ines de Ramon at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Wyoming. Source: Instagram. Anything that happens in between, then Ill jet over and see her. Similarly, there is always speculation going on about their breakup. Eric Todisco. Or Dating Richard Sabiaga? That was actually how we kind of started our relationship, told Us in January 2022 while promoting his CELSIUS Energy Drink partnership. However, this was not the first time DAmelio was rumored to be having problems with her friends. The Vampire Diaries alum and the professional snowboarder sparked dating rumors in February 2020 when fans noticed that they had shared similar photos from a trip to South Africa. "He's home," Dobrev captioned an Instagram Story photo of her and her beau at Super Bowl LVI in Los Angeles, days after his final Olympics appearance. Days after their red carpet debut, the duo headed to France to attend another glamorous event, a charity gala for Ukrainian refugees. Keep reading Glamour Buff for more stories like this! "I think [White] was more surprised when we went [snowboarding] for the first time," she said. Nina Dobrev and Shaun Whites whirlwind romance has gotten very serious, very quickly. See Nina Dobrev and Shaun White Make Their Red Carpet Debut at Movie The Vampire Diaries alum and the professional . Ill see her without seeing her," he explained. Nina Dobrev and Shaun White 'See a Future Together,' Source Says As a five-time Olympian, snowboarding plays a huge role in White's life. Us Weekly broke the news in April 2020 that Dobrev and White were, in fact, a couple. After their speaking engagements, Dobrev and White decided to have dinner together at a nearby restaurant. Thanks to Shauns active social media presence, fans regularly get a glimpse of the couple delving into a variety of activities. He mentioned that their first night was weird and thought that she was going be the mean type, and Claire thought he would be the shortest person.. Nina Dobrev and Shaun White: A Timeline of Their Relationship Shaun White Thanks Girlfriend Nina Dobrev for 'Making Life Incredible' on Her 34th Birthday . After other few questions, when one fan asked them if Parker had kissed Claire again, their response was that they had kissed each other as besties. = Greatest Boyfriend Of All Time.". Both Dobrev and White dedicated Instagram posts to each other for their first Valentine's Day together . Dobrev rang in her 32nd birthday with a 31st redo celebration since "2020 didn't count. "I'm so thankful to be surrounded by so much love," he captioned the post. A source told Us Weekly exclusively at the time that the two were living together in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. The user speculated that White and Dobrev had potentially broken up. Since Dobrev and White quarantined together during the pandemic, White's only choice for a hairdresser was his girlfriend. Why 'micromance' is the real key to someone's heart The couple snowboarded together in January 2021. . In images shared on the Love Hard stars Instagram account in January 2022, Dobrev is seen kissing White on the cheek as they both hold their snowboards. The couple posed against a rainbow wall as they enjoyed their first party since the pandemic. In an Instagram post, Dobrev wrote that she was in "awe" of the snowboarder and how the world will celebrate his lasting legacy. Their friend also filled in about their affection for each other, saying,Theyve decided that any free minute they get, they spend with each other.. A post shared by Shaun White (@shaunwhite). From attending, posh parties to snowboarding and vacationing the duo does it all. 15 celebrities who dated Olympic athletes: from Nina Dobrev and Shaun Nina Dobrev and Shaun White's whirlwind romance has gotten very serious, very quickly. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Bryce Parker (@bryce.parker), A post shared by Bryce Parker (@bryce.parker). "Thank you for keeping a smile on my face and being the beautiful person you are," White shared on his own profile. For instance, there were cheating allegations against White, not once but twice. Shaun White also wished his girlfriend via Instagram the following day. . Nina is "taking steps to start a future" with Shaun White Many fans were left heartbroken when Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder, better known to "The Vampire Diaries" fans as Elena and Damon . Paul Wesley's Dating History: Torrey DeVitto, Ines de Ramon, Natalie "Through the pandemic, she was a lifesaver she really made that time in my life special.". Shreyosi Banerjee is a US Sports author working with EssentiallySports. Following the split, romance was a tough ground for this "Flying Tomato" as a series of allegations came up against him. "I always wanted to paint it white and for the first time I found myself having no excuse, and my boyfriend [White] and I painted the whole exterior of the house ourselves and it took forever," she explained. You will forever be the G.O.A.T. Many fans immediately assumed Monroe and Charli had something to do with the entire situation. The couple sparked dating rumors in February 2020 when they were spotted on a trip to South Africa. "Adding to resume: hairdresser ," Dobrev wrote in the caption of a photo of her holding scissors beside his head. Shes so talented as a snowboarder, which is great, because Ive been in past relationships when they couldnt snowboard and Im a terrible coach. Shaun White Shares Snaps Of Nina Dobrev Swimming In A Red Bikini original sound - Nina Dobrev "You are the cutest couple ever," one fan told Nina, 33, and Shaun. The lovebirds locked lips during their trip to Tulum, Mexico, in August 2020. Credit: Courtesy of Shaun White/Instagram, The twosome celebrated their first Thanksgiving together in November 2020. Star-studded friendships. February 2022 welcomed a more happy speculation about the couple as engagement rumors started flying around. Chase Mattson wrote, Baby Mattson coming soon!. The happy couple attended the Cannes Film Festival together. Shaun White Does Nina Dobrev's 'Degrassi' Cheerleading Routine The lovebirds attended their pals Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams' wedding together. A source told them they were enjoying their time together and getting to know each other better. Baby Mattson coming soon!, Chase Mattson and Kelianne Stankus announced they are pregnant with their first baby together. Hope everyone out there had an amazing thanksgiving!". But are they true? Nina Dobrev On 'Vampire Diaries' Ending: 'WWHL' Interview Video February 14, 2023 1:59 PM EST. of snowboarding. Bryce Parker and Girlfriend Darla Claire Confirm Theyre Dating, Chase Mattson and Kelianne Stankus Are Pregnant with First Baby Together, Are Charli DAmelio and Avani Gregg Still Friends? Nina Dobrev And Shaun White Ring In The New Year In Antarctica "What an influence on my life. "I really picked a winner (and he really picked a booger). Luckily for Dobrev, she began skiing and snowboarding when she was "8 or 9," as she later told E! Sarah Hyland - Latest news, views, gossip, photos and video | Daily Although they did not pose together in any of the pictures, eagle-eyed Instagram users were quick to point out that they were always in the same location. After returning to the United States after his final Winter Olympics, White stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live!, where he revealed how Dobrev inspired him to make a list of things he wants to do post-retirement. While the two first met during a brief encounter at an awards show in 2012, it wasn't until 2019 that they were formally introduced. Everything We Know About Nina Dobrev's Current Relationship With Shaun They also revealed how Dobrev adored White, and had a lot of fun together. Both Dobrev and White dedicated Instagram posts to each other for their first Valentine's Day together. Photo source: Shaun/Instagram. But, for now, the couple is yet to take any big decisions and seems to enjoy their we time. The Olympian, for his part, dated rock singer Sarah Barthel from 2014 to 2019. Dobrev wished White a happy belated 36th birthday by posting a cheeky photo on Instagram of the snowboarder cradling her head and picking her nose. Paul Wesley's Dating History: Natalie Kuckenburg and More Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev is currently dating Shaun, and they are so cute together! Happy birthday baby!. "I actually didn't know anything about her," White later admitted to PEOPLE. Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder famously datedand splitduring the run of The Vampire Diaries. Nina Dobrev and Shaun Whites whirlwind romance has gotten very serious, very quickly. The Most Interesting Articles, Mysteries and Discoveries. Keep reading Glamour Buff for more interesting stories like this! My weirdo. They showed off their fun time with plenty of Instagram posts, including one carousel post where the couple displayed their sweet and saucy sides. Nina Dobrev & Shaun White Make Red Carpet Debut at Her Ex's Premiere It was actually really funny.". Celebrity Workout Buddies: Reese Witherspoon, Naomi Watts, Chris Pratt But even then they would fly out to meet the other. He took his mother as his plus one instead of his girlfriend for the event, which created a few interesting headlines. Later, he also came, Shaun White and Nina Dobrev might get engaged soon, says a friend. proved to be the snowboarder's biggest fan, the two had hung out numerous times before. They vacationed at Auberge Resorts' celeb-approved wellness retreat Hacienda AltaGracia, where the pair zip-lined, surfed, and hit the spa. For Whites 35th birthday in September 2021, Dobrev got cheeky with the caption for her beaus Instagram tribute. Despite the uproar, it appears that the social media personalities friendship is stronger than ever. An insider exclusively revealed to Us at the time that the duo were living together amid the COVID-19 pandemic. So proud of you. Yeah. I was like darling Im just like Im so sorry like I know [explective] up I am not this type of person I swear, he told her that time. Their friend also filled in about their affection for each other, saying, Theyve decided that any free minute they get, they spend with each other.. Im so happy for you both.. The Degrassi: The Next Generation alum previously dated her Vampire Diaries costar Ian Somerhalder from 2011 to 2013, Bridge of Spies actor Austin Stowell from 2015 to 2016 and former Scream Queens star Glen Powell for most of 2017. "There are two types of people in the world. Then, in 2017, she briefly went out with Scream Queens actor Glen Powell. The pair officially met at a Florida workshop organized by motivational speaker Tony Robbins in late 2019. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Kelianne (@iamkelianne). Alongside a photo of . It was more or less confirmed that they were dating in April, and May 28, 2020, saw Dobrev make things Instagram official with a quarantine post with White. It is reported that the pair started dating in February 2020. During an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, Dobrev was asked if she was happy with The Vampire Diaries' series finale.The show aired its last episode on March 10, 2017. Likewise, few fans of DAmelio and Gregg hoped everything was fine between them. A person wrote to them asking if the pair had parted ways since Dobrev did not wish White on this exact birthday. Dobrev and White celebrated Christmas with both of their families in Mexico. Home; News. The Fresh Vine Wine cofounder cheered on her man as he prepared to join Team USA again. Happy birthday my love ," White captioned the image. Olympic snowboarder Shaun White & "Love Hard" actress Nina Dobrev went Instagram official in 2020 and have been #RelationshipGoals since! Theyve talked about getting married, having kids, the whole nine yards. The pair feel like "this is the year they take their relationship to the next level," the source said. "She and I are so close, and it's so fun to finally see her with someone that brings out the best version of her. Dobrev kicked off their Valentine's celebration with a sweet poem. "So, I'm putting this list [together], and pretty close to the top of the list was, 'Go to a Super Bowl,' because it's always during the competitive season I've never been to one.". Then they talked, and they eventually started dating each other. (Photo: DeuxMoi/Instagram), And, as if that was not enough, Dobrev spammed her Instagram with pictures and videos from their trip to the Burning Man on September 7, making sure everyone got the message that they were still together and going stronger than ever. Dobrev and White rubbed shoulders with George Clooney during the Omega Masters tournament at the Crans-sur-Sierre Golf Club in Switzerland.