LUPE TORTILLA - 280 Photos & 443 Reviews - Yelp A point to be kept in my mind when you visit is that Lupe Tortilla Lunch is only available on weekdays, they do not serve on weekends. ", "If you have not yet tried the lemon pie dessert, add this to your to-do list! *Menu items and pricing are subject to change. Start w/ the guacamole and tortilla chips. The atmosphere is comfortable and inviting. They are good. Do you want to know more about the Lupe Tortilla Breakfast menu that we often mention? They were delicious, this went along with a very fresh tasting margarita, heavy on lime and tequila. If you go on a Friday or Saturday for dinner, expect a wait. Lupe Tortilla - Join us Monday November 1st to celebrate | Facebook Service was good. Be rewarded for doing something you already enjoyeating at The Original Lupe Tortilla. LUPE TORTILLA - 198 Photos & 359 Reviews - Yelp Eric Magee June 22, 2013. . We have the best food around and an atmosphere to match. Yes, Lupe Tortillas is Closed for business on the occasion of Christmas. Everything is freshly prepared. In addition to running our own cars, we sponsor professional athletes in the NHRA. Lupe Tortilla 359 reviews Claimed $$ Tex-Mex, Tacos Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 200 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Beef Fajitas 5 Photos 51 Reviews Tex Mex Plate 3 Photos 17 Reviews Steak Fajitas 1 Photo 10 Reviews Chicken Tortilla Soup 5 Photos 4 Reviews Carne Asada 2 Photos 8 Reviews Holidays are the moments to take out time for dear ones and escape from your daily life to enjoy and feel relaxed. What we offer: Excellent compensation from $12.00 to $14.00 per hour When I travel, it's the first place I go when I return. There might be some outlets which may close the breakfast a little early, so please contact the nearest outlet regarding it. $2 draft beer, $4 original margaritas, and $14.95 buckets. And only $1.85! Join the Happy Hour at Lupe Tortilla in Houston, TX 77070 Excellent place to spend a good time with friends have drinks and good food the happy hour was awesome and service is first class. The top shelf frozen margarita is one of the best around. Alyssa K. said: We came in 20 min before closing time (unknowingly) both the, Michaela L. said: I came to visit with some girlfriends and unfortunately we did not, Girard T. said: My wife & I had lunch yesterday 12-27-18. LUPE TORTILLA - 407 Photos & 348 Reviews - Yelp When does breakfast end at Lupe Tortilla? Do not be concerned; we have you covered. ", "Don't miss Tootie Pie Company, now open in Village at Westlake! Does Lupe Tortilla serve Lunch on weekends? The Price of some items on the menu seems to be more costly than other items in terms of quantity. It is fantastic! There might be some outlets which may close the breakfast a little early, so please contact the nearest outlet regarding it. Since moving to Sugar Land 18 years ago, we rarely eat at this location. Must like working as a team, have a friendly demeanor and enjoy treating people like they were guests in your own home. $15 house wine, and $5.75 pints at Happy Hour? We just walked right in. Everything had a fresh flavor, beginning with the chips and salsa. We are Texas'-Mex! Some of the popular items on the menu are Barbacoa Tacos, Breakfast Taco Bacon, Breakfast Taco Jalapeno Sausage, Breakfast Taco Carne Mohilda, Breakfast Taco Solo Huevos, and many more. See you for brunch! We normally visit 6-10 times a month. The food at lunch was very good, as the crowd can attest. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. It is related to feeling excitement about things, such as getting up in the morning and eating a nutritious meal. Earn points on a variety of food and beverages. LUPE TORTILLA, Tomball - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor We suffered a few minor setbacks with a broken glass and bent fork, but it was handled so well by the wait staff and management that we barely noticed the flaws. We share our enthusiasm for life in the exciting creations from our kitchens. ! "Hello, just one? Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch FEATURES Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts Credit Cards View all details features Location and contact 22465 Tomball Parkway, Tomball, TX 77070-1530 Website Email +1 832-843-0004 Improve this listing Reviews (9) Write a review Lupe Tortilla - Pearland Restaurant - Pearland, TX | OpenTable Lupe Tortilla's "Happy hour " Review of Lupe Tortilla's 68 photos Lupe Tortilla's 318 Stafford St, Houston, TX 77079-2325 +1 281-496-7580 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #37 of 9,042 Restaurants in Houston 468 Reviews Price range: $1 - $20 Cuisines: American, Mexican More restaurant details jorgebI9808LW Dallas, Texas 14 7 Own or manage this property? Timings are like its starts around 11:00 AM in the morning and continue till 4:00 PM in the evening on all weekdays. Come out and join us at the Bar from 4:30-6:30 tonight for our Happy Hour! Happy hour - Review of Lupe Tortilla's, Houston, TX - Tripadvisor The Prices of some items on the menu seem to be a little overrated in terms of quantity, compared with other items. The Breakfast at Lupe Tortilla starts at around 08:30 in the morning and continues till 10:30 AM.As soon as they close their breakfast buffet they begin preparations for lunch. Zoom in to see updated info. Ranked #2 for Mexican restaurants in West Lake Hills. Eating raw or undercooked fish, shellfish, eggs or meat increases the risk of foodborne illnesses. Last Updated: January 04, 2020 BCS Happy Hours. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lupe Tortilla Unclaimed Review Save Share 315 reviews #13 of 418 Restaurants in Katy $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Vegetarian Friendly 703 W Grand Pkwy S, Katy, TX 77494-8405 +1 281-392-2322 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (36) 315 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Mexican, Southwestern Special Diets I dream about this food. 212.533.2233. An authentic, Tex-Mex institution serving delicious Mexican food made from scratch. If you don't eat here, you are missing out. They make delicious pies along with sandwiches, paninis, and bagels! Some of the best Mexican Foods in town are served there. When youre joyful, your body and mind both feel wonderful. Over Priced Happy Hour! - Lupe Tortilla - Tripadvisor There BBQ ribs were good too - we shared them. !" (6 Tips) "14 oz carna asada - fajita steak - w asparagus is really good!" (4 Tips) "Should have ordered the fajitas with asparagus ." Our menu is packed with classic dishes we create from scratch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Some of the tasty delicacies served in the lunch are given below. This place used to have pretty good food about 10 years ago Although there is a debate in Houston about who has the better Fajitas I would say they're a pretty good I would say the for heating me over all is not of high grade but it seems like they tenderize the meat pretty well I think this location is known for their margherita's in their happy hour It has a playground on the property for little kids and also an outside decking and main bar although the bar is not very big there's plenty of seating outside this seems to me like more of a family restaurant if you have younger kids it Would-be a nice place to go I think the average of 4 people if you order for heroes except or ex cetera you a poly be spending anywhere from $45 to $65 for dinner On average. Beef fajitas are almost always off the chart!!! Lupe Tortilla - North Burnet - Austin, TX - Foursquare There BBQ ribs were good too - we shared them. $$ Closed now 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN 6AM 9AM 12PM 3PM If you do wait you will not be disappointed. The services of the person who waited on us was excellent and the food was very tasty and delicious. New York, NY 10011 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Breakfast at Lupe Tortilla starts at around 08:30 in the morning. We have had a couple of Yummy! The presentation was commendable. Your level of stress is lower, which has a positive impact on your work. The, Donovan T. said: I don't even know where to start with this review. I did not like the fact, Emily E. said: We had this restaurant last night for the first time & I can only say, Arron H. said: I'll never forget the first day I decided to check this place out, Bailey K. said: Not going to lie, I don't know how a place can credibly advertise. Service was awesome, we ordered some weird kind of, People who have never been to Lupe's before can request a. Anyone on or off Facebook. What are the healthy items on Lupe Tortillas menu? The Quesadillas and Burritos served at Lupe Tortillas have Beef Burrito and Bean burritos have 280 and 960 calories and the Burrito-Sized Tortillas have 190 calories. We were served a dark salsa that leaned on sweet and smoky, and a bean dip that was exquisite!My fiancee and I shared a beef and chicken fajita combo, with flour tortillas. Lupe Tortilla Lupe Tortilla Claimed Review Save Share 290 reviews #80 of 4,036 Restaurants in Houston $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin 2414 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77098-4602 +1 713-522-4420 Website Menu Closes in 59 min: See all hours See all (58) Ratings and reviews 290 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES (281) 771-1120. Lupe Tortilla - BCS Happy Hours It's been our pleasure to serve our many customers through the years. Great customer service, delicious food, not cheap but certainly worth the money, great location and plenty of parking. Some businesses may open later than 7:30 a.m., while others may close before or after 09:00 PM. Join us Monday November 1st to celebrate Dia De Los Muertos at Lupe Tortilla. 212.432.4180, 78 West 11th Street Lupe Tortilla - Wishing all of you a happy New Year from | Facebook