Housekeeper Wanted - New York House Cleaning Provider Job, Oportunidad de trabajar en Estados Unidos, Room Attendant (Extra) - Martinique NY on Broadway, Curio Collection, Want help in studying Greek from a qualified teacher online, Jobs junior salesforce administrator remote. Aide will be working under the CDPAP program and must register with the. The vast majority of these digital publications are free of charge for users because they have lower infrastructure maintenance costs than print media. Responsibilities : General, inside and outside of facility Outside Maintenance, , and Penn Station are all within a 5-minute walk. naar - Cleaning jobs in Manhattan, NY 8,446 vacancies Get new jobs by email DRY CLEANING COUNTERPERSON . | SimplyHired 1,368 cleaning jobs available in Brooklyn, NY. I provided a clean environment for the children and staff. Ideally able to work through the evening & occasionally look after/help with children (ages 8/5) for brief periods. Doesn't need very deep cleaning. Prior to accepting any positions, I would like to discuss the protocol for maintaining safety for you, your family, and myself with the Covid 19 virus. The average pay rate for elder care jobs in Brooklyn, NY on Care.com is $17.50 per hour as of March 2023. My Name is Blerta, and I am a competent and dependable housekeeper with experience who is valued for being organized, quick, and will keep your house sparkling clean. We'd also like help w/ kid laundry and snacks/meals, plus light housekeeping. Full Time $18 - 23/hr Starts 01/30 Brooklyn, NY Hi there! Top 10 Best House Cleaning Services in Brooklyn, NY - Yelp Mover Laborer Jobs In Brooklyn, NY - starjobhunter.com Need assistance with day-to-day. > putting him to sleep during nap time. message, contactez-nous l'adresse TOP 10 Housekeeping Jobs in New York, NY Hiring Now - Care.com She helped us clean our home this month and we plan to work with her again. We can pay you the same day. . The starting salary is $66,905 upon graduation from the Academy. Craigslistt is a portal where you can find totally free or find the ads you want, from jobs, cars, homes, etc. Wall Washing if needed Please read through the ad, we want to make sure this is a good fit for you and us! Need to be able to structure kid's activities for play as well as K level homework assignments. Specialties: General. Craigslistt is a portal where you can find totally free or find the ads you want, from jobs, cars, homes, etc. And assistant in private daycare in Brooklyn. Part Time $15 - 35/hr Starts 02/23 New York, NY Searching for a great house cleaner. Laundry and ironing Match made on Care.com every three minutes, so find your perfect housekeeper today! Must be good with laundry and ironing. About the care needs: Meals is a big part of what we need. Irene was referred to me by a good friend. 22 Best jobs in brooklyn, ny (Hiring Now!) | SimplyHired She was clear in communication and execution of cleaning the house thoroughly. Approx 4 hours per visit. This directory includes local city job links as well as the larger job posting boards. About, 2021 worklooker.com Please note that the jobs listed in the Healthcare Jobs section represent a sampling of jobs found on a particular review date. All information in member profiles, job posts, applications, and messages is created by users of our site and not generated or verified by Care.com. - Powered by ZipRecruiter. Craigslist of adoption of animals (Cat, Mouse, Turtle, cats, etc). I would go the extra mile if. Cleans, maintains and supplies assigned patient and non-patient areas according to standardized procedures of the department by utilizing mechanical equipment,, Provide your own equipment and cleaning supplies. Find a Cleaning Lady in Brooklyn, NY | Affordable Prices - Care.com If you are interested in this position please email me . I'm looking for. Looking For A Dependable House Cleaner For Family Living In Brooklyn Ideal match will meet the requirements below. -buena presencia. More. In fact, for certain types of jobs, the job boards are the place where you will find the most job offers. Doesn't see wel About who needs care: Stability issues. Brooklyn, NY 11223 (Gravesend-Sheepshead Bay area) $17 - $25 an hour Full-time Additional job details 8 hour shift Monday to Friday On call Overtime Porter/Handyman (Residential Building - Midtown Manhattan) Property Management Company - Confidential New York, NY 10016 (Murray Hill area) 3 Av/E 38 St From $50,000 a year Full-time Training and employment ads (job, online, magazine, online seminars, etc). You can sort by county to show listings such as the one found on this review date: Deputy Director, Psychiatric Center 1 - Quality Management. Details + Duties I am a mother of two so I am well aware of the messes that little ones can make around the home. What you will find on both portals will be hundreds of offers to work as a waiter, offers for store clerk and the like. My name is La Fleur and I am an excellent cleaner who is very detailed, I pay attention to details, I take initiative and I leave you with a spotless / organized house. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo See us in your city, New York! 20 Best cleaning jobs in Brooklyn, NY (Hiring Now!) | SimplyHired Diabetic and weak heart. 15 to 8 a.m. Localizacin: Brooklyn, NY Overview Imperial Cleaning is one of the largest independently owned cleaning companies in the nation, providing professional cleaning services to Retail, Offices . My son is energetic and social. - We just welcome. Eva is great. Responsibilities: Essential, restaurant operations and a remarkable guest experience. Assist in ensuring the building is evacuated in case of, Thompson Central Park New YorkNew York, NY. 30 p.m. Job Description & Requirements Specialty: PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care, View More Results Like These Alketa has a greta attention to detail and left my apartment super clean. Elderly couple and adult son need a part-time housekeeper. I'm looking for a part time housekeeping position to fill up my schedule with extra work, 2 days a week in NY city area (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens), preferably Monday, Tuesday or Thursday in the morning hours. New York Department of Corrections Jobs, The Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities OPWDD posts open positions such as Direct Support, Clinical Services, Facility Maintenance, Security Services, and Administrative/Clerical. Costimate is an estimate based on an average of known rates charged by similar businesses in the area. Teachers who already have a masters degree but no teaching experience will start at $56,104. We are looking for a great babysitter for 3 children in Brooklyn. - Clean kitchen and bathroom. Here you will find a piece of a list of things about the city of Brooklyn. The Window Cleaning Supervisor must ensure that service is delivered in a manner that meets both the expectations, is to connect with a knowledgeable, ethical candidate who has bi-weekly availability.Details:My family is in need of bathroom, kitchen cleaning, general room cleaning, refrigerator cleaning. Seeking Part-time Senior Care Provider - Advanced Parkinson's, 7 About who needs care: Advanced Parkinson's, 77 y/o He now eats solids and is enjoying it! New York, I am visiting nyc with my daughter who is on spring break and looking for an experienced and energetic sitter who can take her to do some activities during the day while I am working. Sarahy has been working part-time for our family taking care of our two kids. We're looking for a young sitter for our 8 and 10-year-old to get them to after school activities a few days a week. Will cover all expense. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. 533 E 13th St #3A is currently kijiji ca nova scotia 15 Jan 2023 - Entire rental unit for 8753. Care.com has 54 senior care jobs in Brooklyn, NY. Unlike other classifieds portals, we offer you a search engine where you can find everything for your city: Brooklyn. There may be days I just want to hang out and I may need a sitter for those days. Angela worked for us for almost 2 years, taking care of our daughter, E., since she was 10 weeks old. She is very reliable and will not disappoint. We make customers homes cleaner and safer, planning to find a caring, accountable individual who has date night availability.Services And Training:Our home requires bathroom, kitchen cleaning, refrigerator cleaning. You have the, Job Description Our small business is looking for a Cleaner to join our staff, who will be responsible for, our building, including sweeping and mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and windows and dusting interior surfaces. Kings County - Brooklyn New York (NY) Jobs / Kings - Worklooker craigslist | new york We are willing to work with this person through the end of the school year / beginning of July, and anyone who says on till then will receive a completion bonus. SimplyHired ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on SimplyHired. south jersey. Seeking Part-time Senior Care Provider - Accompany to doctor app About who needs care: Accompany to doctor appointments References available. If you're looking for a senior care job, there are currently 54 job opportunities in Brooklyn, NY posted by families who need help to care for their seniors at home. Night Aide Wanted - Seeking a home care aide two nights per week Seeking a home care aide two nights per week with experience using a Hoyer lift for transfers. Care.com does not employ any caregiver and is not responsible for the conduct of any user of our site. Search Craigslist Nyc by neighbourhood New York City has a lot on small cities inside. . Carla did a great job. Find a senior care job that fits your needs. Many families will want to have a reliable and responsible person who can care for their elder loved ones safely at home and run errands for them during these times. Choose jobs which suit your lifestyle; continue cleaning for that client on a regular basis to build your schedule. We will give preference towards a Mandarin speaking housekeeper as a member of our family only speaks Mandarin Language . This is a review for a home cleaning business in Brooklyn, NY: "can't speak highly enough about their service. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement Martyna is very gentle with children. I have few years experience in cleaning part time for families and there was time I cleaned offices. Spanish speaking is a plus! Answer a few questions about your project and we'll find businesses who can help. Search local listings by rates, reviews, experience, and more - all for free. Job openings are updated frequently. Monday to Friday Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a Seeking Part-time Senior Care Provider - Cancer survivor with de About who needs care: Cancer survivor with depression tendencies - Take used bed linens and towels to wash and fold and pick them up. I have 10 years experience in housekeeping. The days can vary so I'm looking for someone with an open schedule. I like to keep him home at all times because he's still small and I want to be around whenever he's outside of home. We have two friendly Great Danes. She's hard-working, you can depend on her with any situation. - 5+ years experience, including experience with babies to let us know you're having trouble. Hi there, Create a free account to access all filters! We are looking for an efficient housekeeper to come clean our space weekly. Besides cleaning, laundry and ironing are required. Disculpa This role is responsible for just that: ensuring we are consistently providing a, environment and remarkable service to our guests from open to close. Baby girl is about to be one and I am heading out to start working.