All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product. Some of the variations are described below. London Pound Cake pleases the eye with dark green foliage and amber-coloured pistils, promising a good smoke. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. It almost blew me away, but the high was enjoyable. Feels like it slows down everything, very same toned - the whole experience, which can be described as mellow, but thats all you get. Watch them and make sure theyre still wet. Users also report hints of vanilla and butter, for a profile that works very well in baked goods. Indica. This delectable strain is all thanks to Cookie Fam Genetics. Named for its insanely delicious flavor, London Poundcake packs a sweet berry and grape flavor accented by nutty lemon and citrus. PREP 25min. $89.00. London Pound Cake is a strain that's very difficult to grow. Let us know how this strain has affected you. Disposable Vape Pen - London Pound Cake - Top Shelf Express London Pound Cake is a cross of Sunset Sherbet and an unknown but obviously potent indica-dominant strain. London Pound Cake - THC Vape Cartridges rapid delivery in less than two days. Get started now, by sharing your referral link with your friends. Reply Concentrates were created from a desire to pull the most valuable compounds out of the natural plant to create a powerful experience. The biggest issue is finding the seeds and then getting rid of the males before it is too late! Baby Jeeter - London Pound Cake - Crystal Meth Sales This is an outstanding strain! Please request a signature required if there is a possibility of theft. London Pound Cake offers a loud berry and grape flavor that's backed by sharp lemon and citrus overtones. Many believe London Pound Cake to be a cross of Sunset Sherbet (Pink Panties x Girl Scout Cookies) and an unknown indica. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Your order will only ship once the E-transfer has been received by us. The name of the pound cake quatre-quarts, means four quarters. Other variants include adding chocolate or lemon juice for flavor. Gelato X London Pound Cake | Buy Cannabis Seeds | Free Shipping this strain has positive effect for my body. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. London Poundcake | Marijuana Strain Reviews - AllBud The London Pound Cake strain was first bred by the California-based company, Cookie Fam Genetics. London Pound Cake - SMART VAPE SHOP Watch out for this one if youre a grower or consumer with low experience on both fronts, London Poundcake may be more than you can handle. $55.00. There are numerous variations on the traditional pound cake, with certain countries and regions having distinctive styles. Also, a sunny location, preferably with abundant sunlight, is necessary when working outside. London Pound Cake Shatter - Hybrid [1G] LHS - Origyn Hybrid Shatter Concentrate THC 71.17%* 0.21%CBD*This % may represent an aggregate of THC/CBD, THCa/CBDa, THCb/CBDb within the product. Depending on your budget, you can purchase packets of 6, 12, or 24 London Pound Cake strain seeds. All of our seeds are bred from genetically stable mother plants, and are guaranteed to grow into female plants. Raise the paper towels to prevent water from collecting on the plate. $49.00. Just tried it and it is so relaxing and a lovely smoke, So today I couldn't breathe very well, had to use inhaler three times and high anxiety for some reason. This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. Water and feed your London Pound Cake strains after pruning. Its a great motivator to get you going. Hover to zoom. You can allow all or manage them individually below. Named for its insanely delicious flavor, London Pound Cake packs a sweet berry and grape flavor accented by nutty lemon and citrus. You must take responsibility for abiding the law of the city, country or the jurisdiction where you are located. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Settled on this weed early this year, and I can't get enough of it. A decadent strain name paired with frosty photogenic qualities and Cookies brand hype has grabbed many people's attention.London Pound Cake delivery. Otherwise, you risk seriously harming the plant. None statements provided by AskGrowers should be discerned as medical advice. Consumers who find this weed is too potent, better choose Space Cakes strain, as it has similar effects, but has a lower THC level. Add remaining eggs-and-milk in two lots - Add half the remaining eggs-and-milk mixture and beat on Speed 7 for 20 seconds. Pound cakes are generally baked in either a loaf pan or a Bundt mold. Medical marijuana patients choose London Pound Cake to relieve symptoms associated with fatigue and depression. Sign up NOW! London Pound Cake is a popular cannabis strain known for its sweet, earthy aroma and relaxing effects. It is believed that the pound cake is of northern European origin and dates back to the early 1700s. I love this mfkng strain! I bought an eighth of flower rated on the lower side (for this strain anyway) of 23% THC and WOW! LST is significantly kinder than the latter procedure, which entails chopping off the plants primary growing tip to redistribute growth hormone. The resulting flower is known for creating a berry grape flavour profile that's combined with a zesty citrus undertone. Super impressive strain! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it if youre in a similar situation. London Poundcake is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Sunset Sherbet with another indica-heavy hybrid strain. This stuff relaxed me to the maximum. 0% tobacco. When you light up some London Pound Cake, you may also smell woody and earthy notes, along with hints of fruity berries. London Poundcake is an indica dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the delicious Sunset Sherbet with another indica-heavy hybrid strain. I started to smoke it because of lack of working productivity. A. Its easy to order from us: Check out our wide variety of weed concentrates, including shatters, waxes, budders, resins, and more. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. London Pound Cake Strain Grow Info: Plants can be grown indoors and outdoors often growing tall and wide sometimes reaching seven feet in height with a flowering period of 8-10 weeks and harvest time of late October to early November. Nonetheless, what is known pretty well is that the THC percentage is reaching the point of 30% while CBD tends to zero. London Pound Cake, also known as 'Pound Cake,' is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Sunset Sherbert with an unknown heavy-hitting indica. Once your London Pound Cake cannabis seeds taproots are about one inch long, gently pick them up with tweezers and plant their roots first in your selected medium. London Pound Cake is a profound bud, purple and green in appearance. Take a trip across the pond with this new hybrid strain from Cresco Labs, London Pound Cake! Named for its insanely delicious flavor, London Poundcake packs a sweet berry and grape flavor accented by nutty lemon and citrus. Buy Weed Online in British Columbia, Canada. you will feel the hit first in the head. follow me on Instagram : kingoftheworld_beatz #champagne #yacht #producer #rapintrumenta. But before that, it will make you relax, euphoric, and happy. Like other cannabis seeds, they can be purchased from . Boy ive eaten so well and even regained my weight back, Am a sucker for fruity weed aromas and that's why I l love this strain SO MUCH. This traditional pound cake recipe is adapted from www.geniuskitchen.com. READY IN 1h 55min. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. The first thing you should know about producing London Pound Cake cannabis plants is that the seeds are scarce. Upon the exhale, you may get the slightest taste of vanilla cookies and citrus zest that lingers on the tongue. Finally, as it is high in THC, London Pound Cake might help alleviate chronic pain. This strain has good effects, but a strange smell. Me and a few friends of mine like to smoke this weed by the river. An essential ingredient in every dabbing experience is a beautifully crafted concentrate. I use this strain to mediate and gain clarity. Super clean burn and tasty too. London Pound Cake, also known as "Pound Cake," is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Sunset Sherbert with an unknown heavy-hitting indica. Please make your self aware of any and all applicable laws regarding hemp in your jurisdiction. Premium Cultivars. It has a nice burn on the lungs once you exhale. It clears the mind and make me wake up feeling reenergized ready to conquer the world. Say cheerio with FTH London Poundcake 75, a cross of Sunset Sherbet and heavy Indica genetics. Required fields are marked *. London Pound Cake Carts - Dab Pens Carts We are giving away 24 Sleepy Joe Feminized seeds (VALUE $199) to one lucky winner on December 1st. London Pond Cake feminized Cannabis Seeds origin can be traced back to California. London Pound Cake aka Pound Cake Weed Strain Information - Leafly Simply let us know how this strain tastes or write a detailed review. Even so, it is probably best to use it later in the evening when all your meaningful tasks are done for the day. This strain is best used in the evening as a means of relaxing because it causes mild sedation, along with an uplift in mood. The fruity aromas mixed with a pine aftertaste make it a tasty choice for beginners. The shatter hits you quick enough and this is a good strain for the evening to chill, and help you sleep.. Thanks guys, 3 FREE Permanent Marker Seeds On Orders Over $150, Germination guaranteed when you follow our step-by-step. London Pound Cake boasts olive green nugs shaped like spades. Be the first to review Live Resin London Pound Cake. Take a few puffs, dim the lights, play some gentle music and let your body relax. its the best way to relax with a nice view o nature. Where does London Pound Cake come from? When the sun hits the bud at the right angle, you can see these gorgeous hints of light that is amazing. This is one of my new favorites and in the top 10 on my list of one hit wonders. London Poundcake Strain - Hybrid Cannabis Video, THC, Terps - Hytiva Registered Trademark. De high is vrij subtiel, maar dankzij een THC-gehalte . Made from the cross-bredding of sunset sherbet with another indica-heavy hybrid strain. I love London Poundcake. Learn more on how we use cookies in our, Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest Cannabis News. We use cookies to enable the proper functioning and security of our website, and to ensure we give you the best experience. Select Options. London Pound Cake, also known as "Pound Cake," is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Sunset Sherbert with an unknown heavy-hitting indica. We use small text files, known as cookies, to recognise your visit, collect information about your use of our website and to provide you with a more personalised web experience. THE LONDON POUND CAKE STRAIN CAN BE GROWN INDOORS OR OUTDOORS. London Pound Cake comes from Cookies Fam, by crossing Sunset Sherbet with a classified indica-dominant strain. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. They are sometimes served either dusted with powdered sugar, lightly glazed, or with a coat of icing. Cookies' London Pound Cake #75 will make a great evening or weekend strain, whether you're toking up to settle in at home or rollin' up to a patio bar or intimate gathering. By clicking "Allow all" you agree to the use of all cookies as described in our. You may utilize any good soil to cultivate London Pound Cake strain. Your email address will not be published. It is moderately sedating. Relying on the information from this website is strictly at your discretion. A strain that will feel at home in any setup, London Pound Cake can be grown in an indoor tent or grow room, as well as outdoors under the sun. Once we have the E-Transfer the order will go through processing and it will be shipped within 1 business day. If you havent purchased from us before you need a password, your email and need to fill out the required fields. 19.99 14.99 Add to cart Worldwide Delivery Free Seeds Every Order This smoke is amazing for this, I'm a heavy smoker and after 5 or 6 hits I could feel instantly calm and mellow with no worry in the world. You should expect higher harvests if the strain seeds originated from a reputed seed bank. London Pound Cake, ook wel simpelweg Pound Cake genoemd, is een indica-dominate hybride (70/30%) die is ontstaan door Sunset Sherbert te kruisen met een onbekende Indica. great taste and hits hard. Worked perfectly well and have never looked back since them. All right Reserved. Gassy dank and Kush intense flavors and aromas, smooth thick smoke. Generation): 95 Dead Slurricane #7, S1 x London Pound Cake x Kush Mints probably. Add to cart. A lot of things about this strain are a bit of a mysteryand that includes information on growing. London Pound Cake offers a loud berry and grape flavor thats backed by sharp lemon and citrus overtones. Sorry, no reviews match your current selections, Your email address will not be published. Which is a paradox for such complex aromas. London Pound Cake Strain - wehikei.com The strain induces appetite and can be beneficial for people with digestive disorders. Makes me happy and relaxed. The ultra hyped London Pound Cake from Cookies (lots to like - reddit Flower | London Pound Cake - Weedbates London Pound Cake offers a loud. Enjoy these slow-burning, fast-acting Delta 8 smokes any time of day for a blissful smoking experience Sativa Hybrid. It has a sweet, lemony scent that is also apparent in its flavor. London Pound Cake is a cross of Sunset Sherbet and an unknown but obviously potent indica-dominant strain. London Pound Cake mixes sweet and tart fruity notes with grapes, berries and lemon. 3Chi - Delta 8 London Pound Cake Cartridge | 1000mg - HEMPER @ mood! This product should be used only as directed on the label. This is why, activity-wise, we recommend London Poundcake when youre with friends and in the mood to snack, talk, and giggle. London Pound Cake Strain effects. It is also probable that your mood will improve as the euphoria you experience helps you forget whatever troubles you might be experiencing at that moment. A London Pound Cake is a delicious delicacy made from equal parts of sugar, butter, flour, and eggs. Is anybody here who tried to pass the depression for a long time? When we say this isnt a strain for novices or users with a low THC tolerance, we mean it! A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. It pairs well with going out, playing outside, walking around, going to the movies, hanging out with friends, eating, working on an art project, and more. If you do not allow cookies on your computer, our website, or some features on it, may not function properly. London Pound Cake entices cannabis users with mouth-watering aromas and soothing effects. We strongly advise consult with your physician before consuming any products displayed on this website. Cookies' London Pound Cake #75 Review - Weedmaps News To reward a company that has done right by you. Didn't take much to get pretty high and I'm a hardcore toker. The sweet lemon scent is immediately apparent when you take the buds out of the bag. 19.99 14.99. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. It grows long branches over its 10-12 week growing period, which is longer than average. When cultivated outdoors, this strain is ready for harvest by the middle of October. The high can be described as that allow you to relax while uplifting your mood. London Pound Cake Strain Complete Review | AskGrowers Click on continue shopping to add more products to your cart. Once the order is shipped, youll receive an Xpresspost tracking number from us. It offers a sweet lemon taste, making it easy to understand why the breeders named it after a dessert. The potential side effects of dizziness and paranoia are enhanced with over-consumption. Our mandate is clear: buying weed online should be safe, easy, and affordable. You wont be sleepy or sedated on London Poundcake, but that doesnt stop it from being a great best friend for sufferers of moodiness, depression, and retaining attention. The best part of these 1000mg vape cartridges is that there's no harmful cutting Gave a great overall relaxation both mental and physical. If you want premium products, a massive selection, and all at an affordable price, you have to buy concentrates online. Large fan leaves that restrict light from reaching the plants lower half should be removed. By that, we mean pruning the branches frequently to prevent mold and mildew from forming, which the strain is very susceptible to as it has a hard time with humidity as well. As a mood-changer, the strain is an overachiever. What a cerebral rush with every puff! While youll feel uplifted and content to stay wherever youre lying or sitting, London Pound Cake generally doesnt cause heavy couch lock. Burning feelings after this strain makes me work without getting tired. London Pound Cake | Exotic Buds Online | 32 Authentic Order London Pound Cake Cookies. good cannabis for just chilling. "The Indian meal book: comprising the best American receipts for the various preparations of that excellent article", Recipe of panqu with walnuts (in Spanish), "Recipe of panqu with raisins (78yum/English)", "Gebackenes Osterlamm se Tradition - Mann backt", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pound_cake&oldid=1135563466, This page was last edited on 25 January 2023, at 13:04. London Pound Cake offers a loud berry and grape flavor that's backed by sharp lemon and citrus overtones. Gather all of your equipment, including your London Pound Cake strain cannabis seeds, paper towels, a dinner plate, bottled or sterilized water, and tweezers, and keep them close at hand. BUY SEEDS FOR THIS STRAIN AT OUR #1 RATED, By clicking "Post Comment you agree with our, Sour Apple Strain Review [Origins, Benefits, Potency], Do Not Sell Or Share My Personal Information. Users also report hints of vanilla and butter, for a profile that works very well in baked goods. Best joint for relaxing and calming the body. For me, the high is great. Is a joint just not cutting the pain anymore? $49.00. That being said, it doesn't have a foul odor, but rather a nice one. The marijuana strain named after this sweet treat also has a refreshingly sweet lemon taste but is likely to have a slightly different effect from the cake! Additionally, you should not prune your cannabis plants after the second week of blooming. [1] A recipe for Indian pound cake was first published in 1828 by Eliza Leslie and later included in The Indian Meal Book,[2][failed verification] which was published in London in 1846, when people in Ireland were looking for alternatives to expensive wheat flour.[1]. It's a cross of the Sunset Sherbet and an anonymous Indica dominant hybrid strain. This strain is unsuitable for morning use if you have lots to do. People love to eat cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and muffins as their delight food whenever stressed. I bought a cartridge and it has an overpowering chemical taste more like chlorine. As a result, youd need a reflective coating surrounding the tent, an exhaust, fan, and filter to keep mites and mildew out, and high discharge lights to focus light on the leaves and allow for proper photosynthesis. Although I was a little hesitant, Im delighted I ordered some cannabis seeds! WHEN GROWN INDOORS, THIS STRAINS FLOWERING TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 8 TO 10 WEEKS. Overconsumption may cause sleepiness and excessive sedation in inexperienced users. Your reply has been sent for verification, 2023 AskGrowers.com. London Pound Cake Weed Strain Review and Information - ILGM that calm in my body after smoking makes me feel unreal. it smells sooo good, like butter and berries and a little pungent. Wow! An early variation on this cake replaced some of the flour with cornmeal made from dried corn (maize), which was then called Indian meal. This will show you how to send an Interact E-transfer. The Indica character of this weed hits soon after the initial high, sending you into a profound state of relaxation. Your reply will be published soon after verification. This offspring of Lemon Sherbet has 70% of Indica in its composition. The London Pound Cake strain produces 2 to 3 oz when grown outdoors. London Pound Cake Strain Seeds for Sale | Premium Cultivars Changing my review after finally trying flower. Medicinally, London Poundcake works wonders for people suffering from mood disorders and attention deficit issues. In terms of effects, you can expect a head and body high that will leave you blissed out on the couch. Place a dinner plate on top of a paper towel. London Poundcake #89, initially developed by NorCal's Cookie Fam, gives a new breath of vanilla-injected air. The high is very relaxing and euphoric, a luxurious evening smoke perfect for a night in. London Poundcake is an indica strain created through crossing the delicious Sunset Sherbet with another indica-heavy strain. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Beginners may need the help of professional growers. As before, we don't want to over-mix the batter, so limit beating to 20 seconds each time. What else do you need more? All the information available on AskGrowers is only for educational purposes. Plants tend to develop long branches, so attention and pruning are key. Most common variants are panqu con nueces (pound cake with walnuts)[3] and panqu con pasas (pound cake with raisins).[4]. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. London Pound Cake Strain Complete Info & Review - Cannabis Reports The smoke is super smooth. Once all the required fields have been filled out you can click on Place Order. Mini couch lock. London Pound Cake Strain Delivery & Information - Kushfly London Pound Cake Strain: Genetics, Effects & Reviews At Low Price Bud, we curate a selection of rich concentrates from some of Canadas best producers. Since this cannabis strain is resilient, it can thrive in both settings. The London Pound Cake strain is extremely versatile and is used by MMJ patients for various reasons. Using tweezers, delicately pick up and place your cannabis seeds on the dinner plate, about an inch apart. Am a interior designer and with a roll of this joint have done some marvelous designs. A cooking oil (typically a vegetable oil) is sometimes substituted for some or all of the butter, which is intended to produce a moister cake. This strain was born when Sunset Sherbet was crossed with an unknown heavy indica strain. In this case, you could end up with dizziness and nausea as side effects.