Life changing!!! Your acids kick armpit a$$ ! Hi StayK! Though Im not running 8 miles! I have been using it for less than a week - but so far - so good! Now THIS product was life changing. Thank you so much for the glowing review! Best Natural Deodorants That Work: Clean, Aluminum & Baking - Observer Deodorant for skincare freaks: Their deodorant does more: The AHA blend keeps you from smelling, but it also visibly brightens . You also won't want to apply it if you have any knicks from your razor as the acids will burn and could irritate the cut more. This was my first time trying out a rollerball deodorant, and I was pleasantly surprised. Otherwise, I like the product. The cooling roller ball is also super easy and feels sooo good going on your skin. With this deodorant my stink is not 100% gone, but like 90% gone. I have no smell in my armpits whatsoever. Even after running around and sweating I have NO odor, and I usually am pretty stinky. Reviewed: This Kosas Natural Deodorant Keeps Me Fresh for Hours - Byrdie Makeup for Skincare Freaks Get on the list for all things Kosas and 10% off your first order. As I mentioned before, I recently made the switch to natural deodorants, so I have been experimenting with different ones. The best part, though? Lowe's. Bath & Body Works. On my run I kept having to discreetly stop and sniff myself when I was alone on the trail because I was so amazed. Protect Your Health. This is a unique serum formula, made with hydrating aloe vera juice and hyaluronic acid, which delivers stain-free results while fighting stink with AHA, which helps unclog and cleanse pores. This is the first aluminum-free deodorant that has actually worked for me. Shop it Sephora. Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant | Nordstrom It doesnt leave residue on clothing. Ncessaire The Deodorant: This deodorant from Ncessaire ($20) has been my go-to when it comes to natural deodorants. With most new products that contain AHAs (or other active ingredients) do a patch test in a small area to rule out irritation. Also, by using and acid deodorant, youre killing the bad bacteria that causes sweat stains, so theres that extra benefit as well! Your . What it does: Your pits need an AHA moment. Im super impressed so far, so maybe give the shaking trick a try! Good old Stridex pads!!! Also devastated as Megababe has never worked for me. The rose one smells amazing, and it really works. It was a few weeks into the coronavirus pandemic, and with all the time spent at home, I figured that there was no better time to swap out my usual antiperspirant for a clean deodorant, since if youre going to be sweaty and perhaps not smelling your finest, then it may as well be in the era of social distancing. I love that it is a refillable spray bottle total genius! While the acids get all the attention, there are some other ingredients in the formula that are also worth mentioning. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. On your best day. I had been using a Megababe deodorant (which I truly do love) but once it started getting really hot out, it just wasnt cutting it for me unfortunately. Ooh, New GiftsGet a free Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+ & a free Kosas Puffer Makeup Bag with orders $115+. Its funny it seems like people are either team megababe or team kopari depending on chemistry! We're smoother, we're brighter AND my clothing no longer have strange stains from stinky sweat or the perfumed stuff I was previously applying. Aloe vera juice, hyaluronic acid, and peptides all help keep skin hydrating, smooth, soothed, and firm. While it probably makes sense to find the strongest-smelling deodorant possible, sometimes even the most pleasant-scented products can lack the necessary antibacterial properties to neutralize any existing bacteria. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. They would burn and itch.I saw a doc and dermatologist who gave me meds get rid of it. The Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant protects against odor while working to soothe and balance underarms. I smell bad within a few hours. I made the switch from .css-7qz8rz{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#f7623b;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:background 0.4s;transition:background 0.4s;background:linear-gradient(#ffffff, #ffffff 50%, #feebe7 50%, #feebe7);-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;}.css-7qz8rz:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;}antiperspirant to deodorant several years ago when I was "cleaning up" my beauty routine. Highlighted Ingredients: - AHA Blend: Deodorizes, exfoliates, improves skins moisture, and addresses visible dullness and discoloration. omg, i'm so happy someone recommended this to me. and B.O, why you may want to consider swiping your underarms with an exfoliating acid. Fluffy brows & lashes powered by active hair care ingredients. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ive never heard of acid deodorant before! I could see how that would get annoying to do every time, but for now I dont mind. The AHAs present in this formula includes shikimic acid, mandelic acid, and lactic acid. With just three ingredients (alcohol, organic mint oil, and organic citric acid from grapefruit), I was skeptical but this stuff WORKS. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. All Rights Reserved. Good For: all skin types Why We Love It: Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant takes a different approach to BO not just masking the smell but addressing it where it starts by helping to create a pH environment where it's harder . Kosas Chemistry AHA Serum Natural Deodorant Review - Shape Press left and right arrows to navigate. The Kosas Chemistry Aha Serum Deodorant is a specific AHA blend that helps to create a pH environment where it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to survive - leaving you feeling fresh, clean, and ready for anything. Please review our, Danielle Fontana Dooley, Associate Director, Digital Content, Dove Clinical Strength Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly. It can be hard to find a natural deodorant that does the heavy-duty job of defending against body odor. will have to try one of them out, Wow never heard of these before! The stain-free formula includes shikimic acid, mandelic acid, lactic acid, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2023, My skin started being sensitive to deodorants I have been using for years! Learn more Consider a similar item We learned from clinical testing that while Secret Clinical Strength works great when applied in the morning, it works even better when applied at night, says Dr. Maiysha D. Jones, P&G Personal Care scientific communications manager. Instead, she turned to one of her favorite skincare ingredients, alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). Bestselling Kosas skin-improving Revealer Concealer for example is powered with peptides, hyaluronic acid, and caffeine to help hydrate, brighten, and smooth We routinely use it to prepare the skin for injectables and to clean wounds. In order to understand why, it's important to understand why your armpits smell in the first place. You Arent Applying Your Formula at Night, Most of us habitually apply our deodorant onto our underarms before heading out for the day, but experts like Drs. What to Do When Your Deodorant Doesn't Work - Ejis My one qualm would be that the serum takes a little while to dry down. Scullys Deodormint is nothing new, its been on the market for three years and was a family recipe for years and years before that. I tried Ursa Major, Native, Schmidts (charcoal, baking soda, and formula w/o baking soda), Kopari, Lavanila, Agent Nateur, and Primal Pit Paste! That unique relationship between you, and you. Natural deodorant (Lume) worked and then didn't. - Reddit Learn more about, How to Apply: Be patient with the rollerball, The Results: Impressive, even through intense workouts. products. . Full of active ingredients to treat, nourish, and boost lips and skin. I switched it up with the Kosas one, and Ive definitely noticed the improvement. Kosas Makeup & Skincare | Credo Beauty Tinted Face Oil Foundation 08 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 01 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 7.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 06 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 8.7 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 3.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 09 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 5.5 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 8.2 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 03 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 07 (2020 formulation), Tinted Face Oil Foundation 04 (2020 formulation). Shop kosas.com and enjoy your savings of February, 2023 now! None of them worked either the baking soda caused irritation, they didnt work smell-wise, wouldnt last through the work day, or they didnt dry down and felt too wet for too long after applying. The formula comes in a fragrance-free or "serene clean" scented version that's made with essential oils. Yes Price: $15 I have sensitive skin and it doesnt bother my skin. Longtime acid deodorant fan; my fav the classic Weleda spray deodorants, which are similar formula to Scullys (alcohol + essential oil). Instead, it's because of how your sweat interacts with the bacteria living on the surface of your skin, which can release an odor. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2023. i love this deodorant. When first using it, I found at times that the rollerball would get stuck, and nothing would come out. She currently works as a content update editor for Brides. So in this situation, it may not be the deodorant, but rather just a case of stress hormones.. No rules, no expectations. so happy to read this, was just about to order Kosa but going to try Scullys! I have very sensitive skin, which is why I stay away from natural deodorants I have yet to find one that doesnt irritate. Alongside keeping the pH level balanced, these acids also "loosen the dead skin cells that can build up and trap in smelly bacteria if they're not exfoliated away," explains Dr. Gohara. The lightweight serum dries quickly and doesnt leave a residue or stain on your clothes. 12 Weird Reasons Why Your Deodorant Might Not Be Working And I know full well I can stink pretty bad. About the brand: Kosas is best known for creating clean beauty products centered around skincare benefits. Good thing I WFH so its just my husband around and he hasnt mentioned anything to me yet! Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. Another possibility is that there's been too much product buildup under your armpit, which can lead to a lack of effectiveness. "Deodorants coat the underarm skin, layering a film on the armpit, and the residue stays on even after normal bathing," says board-certified dermatologist and founder of Surface Deep Anti-Odorant Alicia Zalka, MD. However, if you find yourself perspiring more than others, you may have a genetic condition called hyperhidrosis. Excited to try it out. Works well for about 8hrs before the stink starts to slowly come through. Customer-uploaded media carousel. The scent isn't anything special nor does it smell like how it's described ("serene clean") but it's a mild scent and smells ok. Only thing I recommend is to not apply it directly after shaving! The Kosas Deodorant promotes hydration, moisturizes, and fixes discoloration. This leaves your underarms drier and free of bacteria. Hi Paige, we take your experience extremely seriously and have sent you an email to help. Antiperspirants work best at night when the skin is dry, says Dr. Jaliman. In other words, odor isnt being masked, its being eliminated. Read our Kosas deodorant review. I just moved to natural deodorants in March and just finished Megababe. Your skin, your body, your mood, your self. The liquid formula (No clumps! For some people, over-the-counter antiperspirants are not strong enough and they require prescriptions, adds Dr. Jaliman. The formula is a clear gel that doesn't stain clothes, the roll-on applicator makes it easy to apply, and the blend of acids help get . Our blend of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) helps lower the pH in your pit so it's harder for odor-causing bacteria to live there. I've tested it at the gym, sleeping while sick, stuck at work all day, etc. Chemistry AHA Serum Deodorant. Contrary to popular belief, it's actually not solely because of your sweat. No one else. And everyday in between. This Deorderant was the best I ever tried, and did exactly as described for a long time until I started getting rashes (dermatitis) and bumps under my arms. Together these three fight bacteria, brighten, and exfoliate your underarm skin. koss deodorant kasa spot deodorant for smelly armpits deodorant best antibacterial underarm deodorant ph natural sport deodorant Product Description A clean, stain-free serum deodorant that features a unique AHA blend for the ultimate odor-fighting formula. Best overall natural deodorant Ursa Major Hoppin' Fresh Deodorant $18 Gel texture | Long-lasting | Earthy scent | Contains baking soda While some natural deodorants can have a gritty feel,. 2 I feel you Ive tried all of those, too! No heating up before applying! Formulated without: aluminum, baking soda, mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. The 16 Best Natural Deodorants for Women of 2023, TikToks Madame Sweat Shares Her Natural Deodorant Dos & Donts, Glossier Just Launched a DeodorantSo, I Tried It, I Reviewed Ncessaires The Deodorant And Im In Love, Native's $12 Natural Deodorant Is the Best One I've Ever Used, I Tried Schmidts Natural Deodorant for Sensitive SkinHere's What Happened, Kopari's Coconut Deodorant Review: Natural and Effective, The 13 Best Deodorants to Keep You Feeling Fresh, This Is Hands Down the Best-Smelling Natural Deodorant Ive Tried, Reviewed: This Deodorant Is Both Military-Grade and Natural, I Wore Ashley Graham's Favorite Crystal DeodorantHere Are My Thoughts, I Tried a Personalized Natural Deodorant, and I Have Thoughts, The 12 Best Deodorants for Sensitive Skin of 2023, Iskra Lawrence's Saltair Delivers Laid-Back Luxury for Everyone. If you're thinking "this sounds like something I'd put on my face," you're not wrong. I love the deodorants from Necessaire as well. These are stronger antiperspirants that work better, as they have higher concentrations of the active ingredient.. The lime one does kind of smell like gin and tonic though! Lip Balm + Lip Gloss + Mascara + Deodorant, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep. Best Ball Deodorant: Kosas Chemistry Deodorant | 15 Best Deodorants of Written by Grace Atwood, The Stripe aims to leave you feeling like you just had coffee with a great girlfriend: savvier, more confident, and always learning something new. Its funny, deodorant is so much about your bodys chemistry. So I gave it a try (it works!) So when I got the chance to try the Kosasport Chemistry Deodorant, I could not have been more thrilled. $15.00. P50 is EXPENSIVE! I don't have to reapply Kosas Chemistry, even after a hard workout! We asked a professional armpit sniffer (yupthat's a thing) to answer all of your most pressing D.O. Additional Details Small Business This product is from a small business brand. Alongside keeping the pH level . A blend of alpha hydroxy acids (shikimic, mandelic, and lactic) gently exfoliates your. Further, I wake up smelling as fresh as when I first applied after my morning shower the day before. Natural deodorants dont use aluminum (some do use baking soda, but if you have sensitive skin, consider opting for one without that specific ingredient), and the truth is that for the most part, they dont entirely stop you from sweating (sweating is normal! Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. After my class, I was shocked to discover that my underarms had no stink. I almost cried! When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in. I opted for a crystal deodorant for a long time because it took care of a lot of the above but it was cumbersome to travel with and it only really worked if you applied it immediately after the shower. Here's how. laurore44. I was confused by the rollerball at first, but Ive found if I shake it (like a cocktail) with the cap on, then apply it, it works perfectly. Powered by skincares biggest stars for your healthiest-looking skin and most cushiony lips. Kopari Aluminum-Free Coconut Deodorant: The Aluminum-Free Coconut Deodorant from Kopari ($14) is well known for its ability to fight odor while being 100 percent plant-based. Aw yay hope you love! 795. Acid Deodorants: Your New Summer BFF - The Stripe It's basically like a skincare product for your armpits. I would go as far as to say it's a contender to be one of the best natural deodorants on the market. So, while your deodorant may not exactly be to blame in this case, its helpful to be aware of how stress hormones can affect the performance of your deodorant. Kosas Mini Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream 6 Colors. Only pit-nourishing ingredients allowed. Thank you for sharing!!!! Then out of no where It wasn't working, like at all. This was the first natural deodorant I ever tried, and it truly spoiled me for nearly every option that came after it. Finding what makes you feel alive and feel good. Get a Mini Air Brow Clear with orders $70+. We are so happy to hear that Chemistry has helped . Personally, I found the switch to be so worth it in the end; I have extremely sensitive skin, and my former antiperspirant was causing major irritation and itching. Awesome!!! Kosas ' deodorant is vegan, made with clean ingredients, and paraben- and sulfate-freeeverything we love. - Aloe Vera Juice: Moisturizes, soothes, and visibly invigorates. I really like it. I wouldnt use anything else. I bought it because Im pregnant and needed to reapply more frequently. Like, Lume was ok, but i still didnt feel satisfied. 2 days ago. I have tried all the other natural deodorants - native, tom's, drunk elephant, even european wax center's deodorant? I have never heard of acid deodorant and cant wait to try. Botox can be injected into the sweat glands, which block chemical signals from key nerve endings to effectively deactivate the glands and reduce excessive sweating, adds Dr. Russo. Skin-care expert Xiomi Frans-Cuber agrees, adding that sweat and moisture usually prohibit odor and sweat-fighting ingredients from effectively penetrating the skin. If you find that your go-to deodorant is not working anymore, or no deodorant works at all, here are 11 common reasons why it probably isn't doing the job it should. Thanks for the recommendations Grace! The formulas feel gooood and are clinically proven to improve your bare skin with every wear. Not only does this combat underarm funk allll day, but it has actually improved their skins appearance! This one is probably my favorite out of the bunch, though I do prefer the scent of the Necessaire. These formulas often contain higher concentrations of sweat-busting ingredients and work better for those who sweat a lot. If youre transitioning into an AHA-infused deodorant, Yaitanes says you might also go through a similar detox. Yesterday, despite the heat and no AC at home, I had ZERO issues for the first time in weeks. When either type of product is working properly, the result is going to be a reduction in body odor. The Kosas Chemistry Deodorant seems to be working great! The 18 Best Deodorants for Women 2021 | Allure New Yorkplastic surgeon Melissa A. Doft, MD says deodorant usually falls into two categories: deodorants and antiperspirants. :)), Hi Ella! That unique relationship between you, and you. As far as daily use goes, I found that I didnt have to reapplyinstead, one swipe got me through a typical day. I have to say, though, that the rollerball application of Kosasport's Chemistry Deodorant isnt all great. I def sweat less using them but none are a true antiperspirant! Our makeup is loose, quick, easy, undone, and gives you freedom to paint outside the lines.