Ignoring "${e}. Feb. 22GRAND FORKS The Grand Forks Police Department has notified the city of the presence of a high risk sex offender working in Grand Forks, the department said in a release. With the help of workers, fire crews were able to separate the pile and extinguish EAST GRAND FORKS, Minn. (KVRR/KFGO) An American Crystal Sugar worker is burned after a pulp dryer started on fire at the plant in East Grand Forks. "https:":""}${e}`},a=function(e){const t=`0${e}`.split(/\W/),n=r.i.split(/\W/),i=parseFloat(t[0]),o=parseFloat(n[0]);return!(i>o)&&! Photo by Eric Hylden/Grand Forks Herald, Law enforcement officers take a moment to pray on the scene where gunshots were heard at about 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, May 27, at the 1600 block of 28th Avenue South in Grand Forks. Sav Kelly joined the Grand Forks Herald in August 2022. The affidavit says Josiah Massaquoi drove Shilling to the hotel to buy fentanyl from Anderson. According to an affidavit in the case, the Grand Forks Police Department and Grand Forks Narcotics Task Force established a confidential informant on July 6, 2022. ("IntersectionObserver"in window)||! "cast": {}, ("viewability"in b)||Boolean(b.viewability));const w=y.playbackRateControls;if(w){let e=y.playbackRates;Array.isArray(w)&&(e=w),e=e.filter((e=>(0,s.hj)(e)&&e>=.25&&e<=4)).map((e=>Math.round(100*e)/100)),e.indexOf(1)<0&&e.push(1),e.sort(),y.playbackRateControls=!0,y.playbackRates=e}(!y.playbackRateControls||y.playbackRates.indexOf(y.defaultPlaybackRate)<0)&&(y.defaultPlaybackRate=1),y.playbackRate=y.defaultPlaybackRate,y.aspectratio||delete y.aspectratio;const k=y.playlist;if(k)Array.isArray(k.playlist)&&(y.feedData=k,y.playlist=k.playlist);else{const e=(0,s.ei)(y,["title","description","type","mediaid","image","images","file","sources","tracks","preload","duration","chapters"]);y.playlist=[e]}y.qualityLabels=y.qualityLabels||y.hlslabels,delete y.duration;let j=y.liveTimeout;null!==j&&((0,s.qh)(j)?0!==j&&(j=Math.max(30,j)):j=null,y.liveTimeout=j);const C=parseFloat(y.bandwidthEstimate),P=parseFloat(y.bitrateSelection);return y.bandwidthEstimate=(0,s.qh)(C)?C:function(e){const t=parseFloat(e);return(0,s.qh)(t)?Math.max(t,1):u.bandwidthEstimate}(y.defaultBandwidthEstimate),y.bitrateSelection=(0,s.qh)(P)?P:u.bitrateSelection,y.liveSyncDuration=d(y.liveSyncDuration),y.backgroundLoading=(0,s.jn)(y.backgroundLoading)?y.backgroundLoading:a.Features.backgroundLoading,y}},2894:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Ep:()=>o,Jt:()=>s,Tr:()=>i,Zq:()=>a});var r=n(4446);const i={},o=function(e,t){return()=>{throw new r.rG(r.pJ,e,t)}},s=function(e,t){return()=>{throw new r.rG(null,e,t)}},a=function(){return n.e(681).then(function(e){return n(9659).default}.bind(null,n)).catch(o(r.fU+101))}},623:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>ne,c2:()=>ee});var r=n(9128),i=n(2445),o=n(2894),s=n(393),a=n(8320),l=n(2963),c=n(670),u=n(4601),d=n(4446),p=n(8348);let h=null;const f=function(){const e=window.IntersectionObserverEntry;return!e||! Prosecutors say Bloomington-based Precision Lens took physicians to a Broadway musical, a college football championship and the Masters golf tournament. Arturo Martinez, 29, no address provided, for Receiving Stolen Property. According to a Facebook post from the Grand Forks Police Department, officers responded to a tip regarding a person with a warrant for failing to register as a sexual offender. With the help of Residual Materials representatives, fire crews were able to separate the pile and extinguish the fire preventing it from spreading to nearby machinery. The worker was taken to Altru Hospitals emergency room. Methodology: !1!==e.androidhls&&(!r.Browser.firefox&&parseFloat(r.OS.version.version||"0")>=4.4):null},12:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r});const r={}},670:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>a});var r=n(12),i=n(2963),o=n(6528),s=n(6042);n(328);function a(e){const t=e.getName().name;if(!r.U[t]){if(!(0,s.sE)(i.B,(0,s.wB)({name:t}))){if(! The Jeep swerved left towards the median causing it to strike the rear driver side and left wing of the snowplow.. Highway Patrol says the driver of the Chevy is a 21-year-old man from Waite Park. !g&&{passive:n},o=t=>{if(e.dragged)b(e,i.Wp,t);else{const{pageX:n,pageY:r}=T(t),o=n-e.startX,s=r-e.startY;o*o+s*s>36&&(b(e,i.nv,t),e.dragged=!0,b(e,i.Wp,t))}var r;n||"touchmove"!==t.type||(r=t).preventDefault&&r.preventDefault()},s=t=>{clearTimeout(y),e.el&&(C(e),P(e,d),e.dragged&&(e.dragged=!1,b(e,i.Sv,t)))};O(e,p),S(e,p,(i=>{if((0,a.IV)(t,"jw-tab-focus"),x(i))return;const{target:l,type:c}=i;if(e.directSelect&&l!==t)return;const{pageX:u,pageY:p}=T(i);if(e.dragged=!1,e.startX=u,e.startY=p,P(e,d),"pointerdown"===c&&i.isPrimary){if(!n){const{pointerId:n}=i;e.pointerId=n,t.setPointerCapture(n)}j(e,d,"pointermove",o,r),j(e,d,"pointercancel",s),j(e,d,"pointerup",s)}else"mousedown"===c? "preload": "metadata", He informed the court he will be hiring an attorney to represent him as the case moves forward. According to an affidavit in the case, an unnamed woman said she was followed by a man who was later identified as Adams into her secured apartment building. Donald Blom was serving life in prison without the possibility of parole. Ground News has come across 1,831 headlines reported on by Grand Forks Herald during the past 3 months. Read more about Scout's Crime Data. Relative to North Dakota, Grand Forks has a crime rate that is higher than 97% of the state's cities and towns of all sizes. https://www.jwplayer.com/tos/ ",errorCode:"Error Code",liveStreamDown:"The live stream is either down or has ended. The GFNTF began surveillance at a local hotel, where Anderson had been staying, according to the informant. This makes Grand Forks a place where there is an above average chance of becoming a victim of a property crime, when compared to all other communities in America of all population sizes. The message was posted around 8:35 p.m. Monday, but few other details were released as of 10:50 p.m. Violent I'll be honest with you," Nelson said. Flip through the pages of the Grand Forks Herald and read your trusted, local news anywhere you are, anytime you like. Wired Bean Coffee Company in East Grand Forks and Thief River Falls under new ownership Starting on March 1, the local coffee chain is under the ownership of Kristen and Cory Driscoll. (r=r&&t.call(n,e,i,s)))return o})),Boolean(r))},Y=J,ee=function(e){return null==e?0:e.length===Number(e.length)?e.length:O(e).length},te=function(e,t){let n;return function(r){return--e>0&&(n=t.apply(this,r)),e<=1&&(t=null),n}};T.Function=function(e){return"function"==typeof e};const ne=function(e){return C(e)&&!B(parseFloat(e))},re=function(e){return!0===e||!1===e||"[object Boolean]"==d.call(e)},ie=function(e){return void 0===e},oe=function(e){return function(t){return t[e]}},se=function(e){return null==e?H:_(e)?e:oe(e)},ae=function(e){return function(t,n,r){const i={};return n=se(n),S(t,(function(o,s){const a=n.call(r,o,s,t);e(i,a,o)})),i}},le=ae((function(e,t,n){P(e,t)?e[t].push(n):e[t]=[n]})),ce=ae((function(e,t,n){e[t]=n})),ue=function(e,t,n,r){const i=(n=se(n)).call(r,t);let o=0,s=e.length;for(;o>>1;n.call(r,e[t])=0)},he=pe,fe=function(e){return function(t){if(t===e)return!0;for(const n in e)if(e[n]!==t[n])return!1;return!0}},ge=function(e,t){return Q(e,fe(t))},me=function(e,t){return W(e,fe(t))},ye=function(e,t){const n=u.apply(s,t);return Q(e,(function(e){return!pe(n,e)}))},ve=function(e,t){return function(n){let r=0;const i=t.slice();for(let e=0,t=i.length;e{if(t){e[t.client||v(n)]=t,delete t.client}},w=e=>{const t=Object.assign({},e.plugins),n=(0,c.Z)(e.edition);if(n("ads")){const n=Object.assign({},e.advertising),r=n.client;if(r){t[v(r)||r]=n,delete n.client}n.bids&&b(t,n.bids,"bidding")}if(n("jwpsrv")){let n=e.analytics;n!==Object(n)&&(n={}),b(t,n,"jwpsrv")}return b(t,e.ga,"gapro"),t},k=function(e,t){let c=(0,r.ZP)(e,t);const p=c.key||a.default.key,v=new l.ZP(p),b=v.edition();if("free"===v.edition()&&(c=Object.assign({skin:{active:"#ff0046",timeslider:{progress:"none"}},logo:{position:"control-bar",file:h()}},r.ke,(0,o.ei)(c,["analytics","aspectratio","base","file","height","playlist","sources","timeSlider","width"]))),c.key=p,c.edition=b,c.error=v.error(),c.generateSEOMetadata=c.generateSEOMetadata||!1,"unlimited"===b){const e=(0,i.getScriptPath)("jwplayer.js");if(!e)throw new Error("Error setting up player: Could not locate jwplayer.js script tag");n.p=e}var k,j,C;if(c.related=y(c),c.ab&&(c.ab=(e=>{let t=e.ab;return t.clone&&(t=t.clone()),Object.keys(t.tests).forEach((n=>{t.tests[n].forEach((t=>{t.addConfig&&t.addConfig(e,t.selection)}))})),t})(c)),c.plugins=w(c),k=c.playlist,(0,o.HD)(k)&&k.indexOf(u)>-1&&(c.playlist=((e,t)=>{var n;const r=null==e||null==e.querySelector||null==(n=e.querySelector("title"))?void 0:n.textContent,i=d(e,'meta[property="og:title"]');let o=encodeURIComponent(i||r||"");const s=d(e,'meta[property="og:description"]')||d(e,'meta[name="description"]');return s&&(o+=`&page_description=${encodeURIComponent(s)}`),t.replace(u,o)})(document,c.playlist),c.contextual=!0),(0,s.isFileProtocol)()){const{playlist:e,related:t}=c;g(e)&&(c.playlist=m(e)),t&&g(t.file)&&(t.file=m(t.file))}return c.__abSendDomainToFeeds&&(C=c.playlist,/\.jwplatform.com|\.jwplayer.com/.test(C))&&(c.playlist=(j=c.playlist)+`${-1!==j.indexOf("?")?"&":"? "text":"",useDomParser:!1,requestFilter:null},r),f=d("Error loading file",h);if("XMLHttpRequest"in window){if(p=h.xhr=h.xhr||new window.XMLHttpRequest,"function"==typeof h.requestFilter){let t;try{t=h.requestFilter({url:e,xhr:p})}catch(e){return f(e,5),p}t&&"open"in t&&"send"in t&&(p=h.xhr=t)}p.onreadystatechange=(e=>function(t){const n=t.currentTarget||e.xhr;if(4===n.readyState){clearTimeout(e.timeoutId);const r=n.status;if(r>=400)return void l(e,o.ul,r<600?r:6);if(200===r)return u(e)(t);0===r&&(0,i.isFileProtocol)()&&!/^[a-z][a-z0-9+.-]*:/.test(e.url)&&l(e,o.ul,7)}})(h),p.onerror=f,"overrideMimeType"in p?h.mimeType&&p.overrideMimeType(h.mimeType):h.useDomParser=!0;try{e=e.replace(/#. Now let us turn to take a look at how Grand Forks does for violent crimes specifically, and then how it does for property crimes. Among those shot were two officers, including one from the Grand Forks County Sheriffs Office and the Grand Forks Police Department officer who has died, Zimmel said. (0,R.serialize)(n):JSON.parse(n)),e}),{})}track(e){this.items.forEach((t=>{e.on(`change:${t}`,((e,n)=>{try{"captions"===t&&(n=JSON.stringify(n)),z[`${this.namespace}.${t}`]=n}catch(e){q.Z.debug&&console.error(e)}}))}))}clear(){this.items.forEach((e=>{z.removeItem(`${this.namespace}.${e}`)}))}};var H=n(7753),V=n(9918),G=n(328),W=n(4225),K=n(7683),Q=n(4609),X=n(5882);n(4671),n(9926);const J=function(e,t){t&&t.code&&(t.sourceError&&console.error(t.sourceError),console.error(d.rG.logMessage(t.code)))},Y=function(e){e&&e.code&&console.warn(d.rG.logMessage(e.code))},ee=function(e,t){if(!document.body.contains(e.currentContainer)){const t=document.getElementById(e.get("id"));t&&(e.currentContainer=t)}e.currentContainer.parentElement&&e.currentContainer.parentElement.replaceChild(t,e.currentContainer),e.currentContainer=t},te=function(e){this._events={},this.modelShim=new H.Z,this.modelShim._qoeItem=new $.Z,this.mediaShim={},this.setup=new N(this.modelShim),this.currentContainer=this.originalContainer=e,this.apiQueue=new r.Z(this,["load","play","pause","seek","stop","playlistItem","playlistNext","playlistPrev","next","preload","setAllowFullscreen","setConfig","setCurrentAudioTrack","setCurrentCaptions","setCurrentQuality","setFullscreen","setPip","requestPip","addButton","removeButton","castToggle","setMute","setVolume","setPlaybackRate","addCues","setCues","getCues","setPlaylistItem","stopCasting","getChapters","getCurrentChapter","setChapter","resize","setCaptions","setControls"],(()=>!0))};Object.assign(te.prototype,{on:G.ZP.on,once:G.ZP.once,off:G.ZP.off,trigger:G.ZP.trigger,init(e,t){const n=this.modelShim,r=new U("jwplayer",["volume","mute","captionLabel","captions","bandwidthEstimate","bitrateSelection","qualityLabel","enableShortcuts"]),o=null==r?void 0:r.getAllItems();n.attributes=n.attributes||{},Object.assign(this.mediaShim,V.L4);const s=e,a=(0,i.ZP)(Object.assign({},e),o);a.id=t.id,a.setupConfig=s,Object.assign(n.attributes,a,V.bv),n.getProviders=function(){return new D.Z(a)},n.setProvider=function(){};let l=(0,K.Z)();{n.get("backgroundLoading")||(l=(0,Q.Z)(l.getPrimedElement(),l));const e=this.primeUi=new X.ZP((0,X.GU)(this.originalContainer)).once("gesture",(()=>{l.prime(),this.preload(),e.destroy()}))}return n.on("change:errorEvent",J),this.setup.start(t).then((e=>{const i=e.core;if(!i)throw(0,d.l9)(null,d.y7);if(!this.setup)return;this.on(y.cM,Y),e.warnings.forEach((e=>{this.trigger(y.cM,e)}));const o=this.modelShim.clone();if(o.error)throw o.error;const s=this.apiQueue.queue.slice(0);this.apiQueue.destroy(),Object.assign(this,i.prototype),this.playerSetup(o,t,this.originalContainer,this._events,s,l);const a=this._model;return n.off("change:errorEvent",J),a.on("change:errorEvent",J),r.track(a),this.updatePlaylist(a.get("playlist"),a.get("feedData")).catch((e=>{const t=e.code===d._M?d.IB:d.xk;throw(0,d.l9)(e,t)}))})).then((()=>{this.setup&&this.playerReady()})).catch((e=>{this.setup&&function(e,t,n){Promise.resolve().then((()=>{const r=(0,d.Mm)(d.ud,d.nk,n),i=e._model||e.modelShim;r.message=r.message||i.get("localization").errors[r.key],delete r.key;const o=i.get("contextual");if(!o){const t=(0,W.Z)(e,r);W.Z.cloneIcon&&t.querySelector(".jw-icon").appendChild(W.Z.cloneIcon("error")),ee(e,t)}i.set("errorEvent",r),i.set("state",y.Vy),e.trigger(y.HH,r),o&&t.remove()}))}(this,t,e)}))},playerDestroy(){this.destroy&&this.destroy(),this.apiQueue&&this.apiQueue.destroy(),this.setup&&this.setup.destroy(),this.primeUi&&this.primeUi.destroy(),this.currentContainer!==this.originalContainer&&ee(this,this.originalContainer),this.off(),this._events=this._model=this.modelShim=this.apiQueue=this.primeUi=this.setup=null},getContainer(){return this.currentContainer},get(e){if(this.modelShim)return e in this.mediaShim?this.mediaShim[e]:this.modelShim.get(e)},getItemQoe(){return this.modelShim._qoeItem},getItemPromise:()=>null,setItemCallback(e){this.modelShim&&(this.modelShim.attributes.playlistItemCallback=e)},getConfig(){return Object.assign({},this.modelShim.attributes,this.mediaShim)},getCurrentCaptions(){return this.get("captionsIndex")},getWidth(){return this.get("containerWidth")},getHeight(){return this.get("containerHeight")},getMute(){return this.get("mute")},getProvider(){return this.get("provider")},getState(){return this.get("state")},getAudioTracks:()=>null,getCaptionsList:()=>null,getQualityLevels:()=>null,getVisualQuality:()=>null,getCurrentQuality:()=>-1,getCurrentAudioTrack:()=>-1,getSafeRegion:()=>({x:0,y:0,width:0,height:0}),isBeforeComplete:()=>!1,isBeforePlay:()=>!1,createInstream:()=>null,skipAd(){},getMediaElement(){},attachMedia(){},detachMedia(){}});const ne=te},4446:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{A6:()=>w,DD:()=>d,EY:()=>m,H4:()=>S,IB:()=>c,MD:()=>C,Mm:()=>A,Sp:()=>O,T6:()=>o,Y7:()=>b,YQ:()=>u,_M:()=>g,aD:()=>v,fU:()=>a,l9:()=>Z,nk:()=>i,nm:()=>_,o2:()=>f,pJ:()=>P,rG:()=>T,tJ:()=>h,ud:()=>E,ul:()=>j,wH:()=>k,wM:()=>y,xk:()=>l,y4:()=>p,y7:()=>s,zO:()=>x});var r=n(6042);const i=1e5,o=100001,s=100002,a=101e3,l=102e3,c=102700,u=200001,d=202e3,p=104e3,h=203e3,f=203640,g=203700,m=204e3,y=300100,v=300200,b=306e3,w=308e3,k=308640,j="cantPlayVideo",C="badConnection",P="cantLoadPlayer",x="cantPlayInBrowser",O="liveStreamDown",S="protectedContent",E="technicalError";class T{constructor(e,t,n){this.code=(0,r.qh)(t)?t:0,this.sourceError=n||null,e?this.key=e:delete this.key}static logMessage(e){const t=e%1e3,n=Math.floor((e-t)/1e3);let r=e.toString();t>=400&&t<600&&(r=`${n}400-${n}599`);return`JW Player ${e>299999&&e<4e5? This is important because the overall crime rate can be further illuminated by understanding if violent crime or property crimes (or both) are the major contributors to the general rate of crime in Grand Forks. "playlist": "//cdn.jwplayer.com/v2/media/tbsHVyPC?recommendations_playlist_id=rVQsKIGU", There also have been three deaths related to stabbing and another by assault. Hatton man charged with negligent homicide anticipated to stand trial this fall, Several projects ongoing at Grand Forks Air Force Base including construction on a new maintenance facility, UND announces new masters degree in criminal justice studies, No one injured in Grand Forks appliance fire. weather, crime, and entertainment for the greater Grand Forks, ND region. Was shooting at Jamestown home self-defense? Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. "height": 360, "none":o.oncomplete,a=o.autoplaytimer;!1===s||e.repeat?s="hide":"none"===s&&(a=0);const l="autoplay"===s&&a<=0||"none"===s;return Object.assign({},n,{disableRelated:r,showButton:i,oncomplete:s,autoplaytimer:a,shouldAutoAdvance:l})},v=e=>{const t="file:"===window.location.protocol? "vpaidmode": "insecure" Law enforcement had been searching for Apmann after he failed to appear at his murder trial in Cottonwood County earlier this month. Alternative formats or special accommodations for persons with limited English proficiency or disabilities are available . Or call 701.746.2631. "s":""}, `:""):"")+(n?n+(n>=1?` minute${n>1? These charges each have a maximum sentence of 360 days in prison and $3,000 in fines. Subscription Rates Please click the link below to view our subscription rates and/or subscribe: Our Rates Grand Forks Herald PO Box 6008 Grand Forks North Dakota 58206-6008 Phone: (701)780-1100 Fax for Ads: (701)780-1184 Fax for News: (701)780-1123 gfhcity@gfherald.com Prev Next Brad Dokken joined the Herald company in November 1985 as a copy editor for Agweek magazine and has been the Grand Forks Herald's outdoors editor since 1998. The school initiated emergency response protocols and the building was checked by law enforcement, who determined there was no threat to the school. A year later, he was found strangled to death in his apartment. She was unable to call 911 because Adams allegedly kept grabbing at her phone. "displaytitle": true, Feb. 3GRAND FORKS A Grand Forks man ran from law enforcement who attempted to serve him a warrant on Tuesday, Jan. 31. *)/);if(!e||!t||!t[1])return{};const n={};return(t[1].includes("#")?t[1].split("#")[0]:t[1]).split("&").forEach((e=>{const[t,r=""]=e.split("="),i=decodeURIComponent(r);!function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)}(n,t)?n[t]=i:(Array.isArray(n[t])||(n[t]=[n[t]]),n[t].push(i))})),n},o=e=>305e3,s=(e,t,n)=>{const r=e.name,o=Object.assign({},t,i(e.url));const s=document.createElement("div");s.id=`${n.id}_${r}`,s.className="jw-plugin jw-reset";const a=e.getNewInstance(n,o,s);return n.addPlugin(r,a),a}},7683:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{V:()=>o,Z:()=>s});var r=n(658);const i=e=>{e.src||e.load()},o=e=>{const t=document.createElement("video");return t.className="jw-video jw-reset",t.setAttribute("tabindex","-1"),t.setAttribute("disableRemotePlayback",""),t.setAttribute("webkit-playsinline",""),t.setAttribute("playsinline",""),e&&Object.keys(e).forEach((n=>{t.setAttribute(n,e[n])})),t};function s(){const e=r.Jx,t=[],n=[];for(let r=0;rl,prime(){t.forEach(i),l=!0},played(){l=!0},getPrimedElement:()=>n.shift()||null,getAdElement:()=>s,getTestElement:()=>a,clean(e){if(e.src){e.removeAttribute("src");try{e.load()}catch(e){}}},recycle(e){e&&!n.some((t=>t===e))&&(this.clean(e),n.push(e))},syncVolume(e){const n=Math.min(Math.max(0,e/100),1);t.forEach((e=>{e.volume=n}))},syncMute(e){t.forEach((t=>{t.muted=e}))}}}},658:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{HB:()=>o,Jx:()=>r,l_:()=>i});const r=4,i=5,o=1},4609:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";function r(e,t){return Object.assign({},t,{prime(){e.src||e.load()},getPrimedElement:()=>e,clean(){t.clean(e)},recycle(){t.clean(e)}})}n.d(t,{Z:()=>r})},6528:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>l});var r=n(1643),i=n(1384);const o=function(){},s=()=>!1,a={name:"default"},l={supports:s,play:o,pause:o,preload:o,load:o,stop:o,volume:o,mute:o,seek:o,resize:o,remove:o,destroy:o,setVisibility:o,setFullscreen(e){return(0,i.CX)(this,e)},getFullscreen:s,supportsFullscreen:s,getContainer:o,setContainer:o,getName:()=>a,getQualityLevels:o,getCurrentQuality:o,setCurrentQuality:o,getAudioTracks:o,getCurrentAudioTrack:o,setCurrentAudioTrack:o,getSeekRange(){return{start:0,end:this.getDuration()}},setPlaybackRate:o,getPlaybackRate:()=>1,getBandwidthEstimate:()=>null,getLiveLatency:()=>null,attachMedia:o,detachMedia:o,init:o,setState(e){this.state=e,this.trigger(r.uc,{newstate:e})},sendMediaType(e){const{type:t,mimeType:n}=e[0],i="aac"===t||"mp3"===t||"mpeg"===t||n&&0===n.indexOf("audio/");this.trigger(r.oZ,{mediaType:i?