She admits to Serena that she cut Chuck out because she made a deal with God that He would save Chuck if she kept her vow to marry Louis (The End of the Affair?). Jason Statham and Aubrey Plaza do not seem like a match made in action-comedy-chemistry heaven, but it somehow works. If you liked our suggestions for Blair Waldorf quotes, then why not take a look at 'One Tree Hill' quotes, or Carrie Bradshaw quotes. Have a little faith, and if that doesnt work, have a lot of mimosas., 34. While many of Gossip Girl's quotes are fun, this is one of the most compelling since it explains exactly who Chuck and Blair are: schemers who always come out on top. Blair begins NYU along with Dan, Vanessa, and Georgina, and is in a relationship with Chuck. ", 60. However, Serena ends up modeling in the show and Jenny ends up being celebrated after saving it (The Serena Also Rises). When the two girls meet for drinks, they agree to try and make amends but that ends when Blair discovers Serena and Nate slept together before she left. -New Haven Can Wait (2x6), "Feelings never do make sense. Their romance has many false starts and they are on-again, off-again for much of the series. She looks elegant and memorable which is exactly how she wants to look while attending a van der Bilt wedding-rehearsal dinner. WebBlair: Chuck Bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing and womanizing have finally paid off. Please note: prices are correct and items are available at the time the article was published. Truly, I am proud. We need to shop. RELATED: 10 Most Heartwarming Scenes In Gossip Girl. Oh, Loosey! This side is revealed time and time again especially when Blair must come to the defense of someone she cares about. I just what needed to be done. Serena might not always be the most squeaky clean person in the room, and she might have plenty of skeletons in her closet, but she is always authentically herself. Louis returns to New York around the same time Serena discovers Blair kissed Dan. They get you all confused. But unfortunately for Blair, Cyrus and Eleanor get married and soon get pregnant with a little girl named Yale (Blair's choice). With stellar advice like how you don't stop for anyone on your way to achieve your goals, she is a fan favorite in the Gossip Girl series - through all the seasons. Blair finds out then, and breaks up with him again. She is best friends with Serena and good friends with Dorota Kishlovsky, Jenny Humphrey and Nate Archibald . Blair uses the evidence to get herself back into Constance after being expelled, but accidentally reveals to Harold that she made the whole thing up and got lucky (Carrnal Knowledge). Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. Afterwards, she goes home and tells Serena that she knows she's ready to move on without Chuck. You said you never wanted us to be boring.. well, we definitely aren't that now." Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. It's also indicative of why so many fans thought she would turn out to be Gossip Girl. As fans know, Chuck loves to say his famous line "I'm Chuck Bass." Once again the world has proven: Anything you can do, I can do better. Thats why it is the perfect piece to wear when she and Serena have their first physical fight. -The Undergraduates (4x3), "If you really want something, you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it." Blair reads her best friend, Serena, a letter in this scene. Relationships ", 57. What we suggest is selected independently by the Kidadl team. WebFor the people who have watched the television show Gossip Girl, Black Waldorf is probably their Queen B, and with good reason. Generally speaking, Blair is ruled by her insecurities, despite a confident exterior, usually caused by her feeling inferior to Serena. When he shows up, he tells her that they can only continue if she tells him she loves him. Youve got some Janning to do! "Some people are simply better than others. Isabel: Someone saw Serena get off a train at Grand Central. ", 3. WebBlair has an ongoing up and down relationship with Chuck Bass, and after Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey, they have the second-longest relationship in the series. In an attempt to rediscover who she is, she teams up with Chuck, Nate and Lola, to try and find a secret Diana Payne is hiding that may be linked to Jack and Chuck's past. Fans can always rely on Gossip Girl to provide the wittiest lines for any occasion and this particular quote will be remembered for years to come. Though Blair might be someone who loves the idea of a handsome prince sweeping a woman off her feet, she doesn't sit around and wait for things to happen to her. What I want is to become a powerful woman., 31. When he arrives back in the city with his uncle Jack Bass, Blair asks Jack not to tell Chuck they slept together over the holidays (In the Realm of the Basses). After a fight that includes Dan and Chuck, she remains estranged from Serena and still with Nate (The Wild Brunch). You don't need.. Sure. Georgina offers to get Blair a way out of her marriage in exchange for a favor, and she accepts (The Princess Dowry). You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. Blair Waldorf is the Queen Bee of the Upper East Side, and the main character of the series. Season 1 episode 3 when Blair reads Serena the letter she wrote while Serena was at boarding school it's my favourite scene from the show and makes me cry every time haha. 2x25 when she tells Chuck she loves him so much it consumes her, its peak acting moment from Leighton. After feeling rejected by her friends, she decides to move to Monaco and live by their rules. WebBlair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) Serena van der Woodsen ( Blake Lively) Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick) Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley) Nate Archibald ( Chace Crawford) Jenny Humphrey ( Taylor Momsen) Quotes from Gossip Girl "Some might call this a fustercluck. That help involves her recounting scandalous stories and details about his friends to help him prepare for writing his book. Blair grew up being best friends with, , a rich architect. Gossip Girl: With Blairs boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the Fall: her annual sleepover. She had ambition for days. ", 23. union police department ori number Like the other characters in the series, Serena changes as she gets older and realizes who she wants to be. A week later, Blair is to leave for Monaco with Louis when it's revealed that either her or Serena is pregnant. Gossip Girl's catchphrase completely sums up her personality cheeky but self-aware. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. A tradition since the year 2000, each one more decadent than the last. With a Master's in Philosophy from the prestigious University of Dublin, Devangana likes to write thought-provoking content. Blair wears her headbands like armor, which is why, even though shes hurting from possible usurpation one minute, she can still burn Dan the next. Through it all though, Dan is probably the one person who doesn't forget what the family used to be. The main characters do, indeed, love Gossip Girl. "The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything. Im the best of the best. 20. When I met Louis, it was this whole whirlwind of royalty and tiaras and it seemed like my dream was coming true. In Pret-a-Poor-J, after encouragement from Dan, Blair decides to tell Chuck she loves him at Rufus Humphrey's art opening. barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Portrayed By: And weirdly, I bring out the best, the very best in him.". At the end of the series, she and Serena are at odds when they both date Nate until they both decide to let him go and move on with their lives. All-consuming. Louis still marries her, but reveals at the reception that he only did so to save face and he doesn't love her anymore. Blair is dating Nate Archibald in the first book until she finds out Serena slept with him, making her angry at both of them. She loves Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movies are Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday. He shows up anyway and reveals he has feelings for her. Gossip Girl (Voice Over): Better lock it down with Nate, B. WebBlair has an ongoing up and down relationship with Chuck Bass, and after Serena van der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey, they have the second-longest relationship in the series. Blair's words are important and explain that while she attempted to forget about Chuck and move on from him, she never could. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. WebJenny: It's Juliet. Of Confession, But It Looks Like A Certain W.A.S.P. Blair informs him that the kiss made her realize she wanted to be with Chuck, but that she knows he's not ready for a real relationship. ", 25. I don't believe in them and neither should you." Fashion is the most powerful art there is. This is easily the most popular Gossip Girl quote of all time. Even in a crisis, Blair Waldorf is a put-together queen. After weighing the pros and cons of both men, and being offered the CEO position of Waldorf Designs, she ultimately chooses Chuck. After a fight with Dan, Serena takes back the queendom of Constance Billard, booting Blair back into the shadows. She also develops a new rebellious lifestyle, which only ends after Nate gives her a pep talk (The Grandfather). "Ladies you can get your tiny brains to rest. "Some beginnings start so quietly, you don't even notice they're happening. Just get a helmet. ", 44. Between this drama and Blair's situation with Nate, this Sunday brunch truly did turn into a "fustercluck.". Forget boys. "You fought for me all year, I've come to fight for you. This headbands got legs. Nothings holding me back anymore. Feelings never do make sense. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. General Overview For as much as she's put the rich Upper East side teens in the hot seat, they hang on to every word because even if Gossip Girl is airing their dirty laundry, it's better than not being talked about it all. While the actual Gossip Girl was obsessed with Blake Livelys blonde-bombshell socialite Serena van der Woodsen, it became immediately clear that Serenas best friend (and sometimes greatest enemy) Blair Waldorf easily stole the show. But on the Upper East Side, we call it Sunday afternoon." I like to see the truth. She's able to help crack the code in her planner, and ends up with Chuck and Nate at a brothel. When Serena comes back to New York City, Blair isn't sure if Serena has changed and Blair feels lost and disconnected, unsure where they stand. Chuck sets her up so she says awful things to Catherine Beaton, but is able to redeem herself after she catches Catherine sleeping with Nate (Never Been Marcused). Typically, Blair finds rivals in most females, including (and sometimes especially) Serena, her best friend. And it was truly a life-changing experience. Whoever said that money doesnt buy happiness didnt know where to shop. WebFor the people who have watched the television show Gossip Girl, Black Waldorf is probably their Queen B, and with good reason. Jenny: Come on, Dan. Jenny: Come on, Dan. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. No matter what we do and how much we fight, itll always pull us in., 13. What a drama queen. Gossip Girl: Summer Tip #2: There is no we in summer. Blair is regarded as the "Queen B" of the Upper East Side. Because of Serena's charm, she is able to score an invite to Dean Baraby's private party and Blair doesn't. Destiny is for losers. High Infidelity (Season 6, Episode 2)In the final season of Gossip Girl, Blair picks up the mantle from her mother and begins a career in fashion. "All I ever wanted was a simple fairytale. Dont go all Notebook on me. 25 Gossip Girl Quotes That Will Stick With Us Forever, 10 Gossip Girl Book Quotes That Should Have Been In The TV Show, 10 Most Heartwarming Scenes In Gossip Girl, 10 Most Hated Gossip Girl Supporting Characters, 10 Best New Movies To Watch On HBO Max This Month, One Big Bang Theory Main Character Was Only Meant To Be A Guest Role, Happy Days' Original Title Would've Killed The Classic Show, Why Playing Glenn In The Walking Dead Frustrated Steven Yeun. The two engage in a physical fight, but end up making up the next day (New Haven Can Wait). -The Goodbye Gossip Girl (2x25), "Signs are for the religious, the superstitious, and the lower class. Blair goes through a lot over the course of Gossip Girl. -New York, I Love You XOXO (6x10), Her Serene Highness Princess Blair of Monaco (January 21, 2012 - April 9, 2012), B, Queen B, Waldorf, Princess B, Miss Blair. Wanting to help Chuck in The Revengers, Blair declares war on Bart with the help of Georgina, Serena, Ivy Dickens and Sage Spence. -The Wrath of Con (2x23), "You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you." 42. Summer, Kind of Wonderful (Season 2, Episode 1)You didnt think Blair was going to vacation in the Hamptons and not bring a headband or two along, did you? The perfect white headband to match your pearls and white pumps? barcelona airport covid test appointment; phrase d'accroche sur la puissance des etats unis Queen B, as she is called, is well known for her biting quotes. Blair: I wouldn't miss it. I lost my true self, but I want to be found., 32. Gossip Girl is full of tumultuous relationships. Most people would be human disaster zones after searching the streets of Manhattan all night for their extremely inebriated hot mess of a best friend, but not Blair Waldorf. That sounds like something Blair would do. Blair decides to meet him and reveal everything about her but is stopped when she gets a call informing her Chuck is on the roof of the construction site threatening to jump. Some viewers can go back and see some clues to Dan's identity, which makes it seem like Blair, who is definitely smart and savvy, should have realized what was going on. Gone Maybe Gone Blair: I'm well aware of the deadlines, Mother. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong. RELATED: 10 Most Hated Gossip Girl Supporting Characters. She opens the show recovering from an eating disorder, has her heart broken over and over again, and finds herself betrayed by people at every turn. Princess Has Recently Found Herself Desperately In Need Of A Little Unburdening. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Wanting to help her, he has her take a paternity test and after avoiding it for a long while, she eventually opens the results and discovers Louis is the father. She was social media head for the global youth, the literacy society president, and the student president. The Gossip Girl reboot struggled for a while to establish its own protagonist-led feud, but it might have found the perfect rivalry after 2021s Gossip Girl season 2 episode 7. "Serena: Not everyone wants to be Blair Waldorf. Find out where you stand before you find yourself stood up. Blair eventually finds out that Chuck paid her dowry and accuses him of trying to buy her back, although he denies it (It-Girl Interrupted). How Tyrel Jackson Williams Brought TikTok Cringe to, Its sort of a newer version of the L.A. actor ride that Kyle is on the first two seasons, but its worse.. Of course, as much as Blair wants to believe they don't judge one another, she's often the most guilty of looking down on her friends. In The Ex-Files, Vanessa discovers Marcus is sleeping with Catherine. Dan doesn't pass up a chance to tease his father about his old rock band. During their war, Chuck ruins Blair's chances at working as an assistant to businesswoman Martha Chamberlain (Goodbye, Columbia) and brings back Jenny to cause trouble (Easy J), but after that, they make amends. Blair Waldorf is the Queen Bee of the Upper East Side, and the main character of the series. Just because it never happened doesnt mean they cant get back together. ", 62. "We all try on old clothes from time to time, and we might even be surprised when they still fit, but that doesn't mean we should wear them again, ever. She leaves for Paris, but soon after follows Chuck to Monte Carlo to tell him she's willing to fight for him. "The most important parties to attend are the ones you aren't invited to. Wanting to get Blair and Louis out of the picture, Beatrice adds outrageous clauses to Sophie's custody contract. Blair's dominance over Jenny Humphrey leads to the two engaging in a high stakes Truth or Dare game (Dare Devil), and also to her discovering Jenny snuck into the Masquerade Ball (The Handmaiden's Tale). Full name: These are the best lines from the series including iconic one-liners from Gossip Girl herself. then departs for Europe, but returns to New York and reconciles with Blair while declaring his love for her, and the two finally begin a committed relationship. Sound advice, and there is plenty more of where that came from - all from her sayings and quotes. You need to be cold to be queen. She spends most of her summers in Southampton, Paris, or the Hamptons. Birthplace: "SpottedLonely Boy's rude Afterwards, Blair, Serena, Nate, Chuck, and Dan spend Christmas together. She decides to begin a line inspired by her Constance uniform and it exceeds expectations. Gossip Girl Summer Tip #1: Dont fall asleep on the job. You look great, B., but youre not fooling anyone. If you go back with an uncertain heart, there will be drama and disaster for all., 40. WebOct 14, 2019 37 Dislike Share Samantha Schultz Actor 56 subscribers A monologue from the TV show GOSSIP GIRL. He promises to be there for her no matter what (Beauty and the Feast). This sweetly striped number reveals a bit of her softer side, which brings out some vulnerability when it comes to her ridiculous popularity battle with Jenny Humphrey. While Serena and Blair aren't always great friends in the traditional sense, they're always there for each other when it truly matters. And yet what a difference a day makes., 52. Although her beach trip features many fab headpieces, this colorful headscarf takes the top spot. The Wagner opera returns to the Met for the first time in 17 years. "It wouldn't be my world without you in it. Unfortunately, all that excess fabric doesnt soften the blow when Nate breaks up with Blair, after learning she struck a deal with Grandfather van der Bilt to secure a place in the bridal party. [Chuck plays with his drink, looking bored, Isabel and Katy are reading their text mesages] Katy: My god, you'll never believe what's on 'Gossip Girl'. After Chuck thinks his mother has reappeared (The Hurt Locket), Blair acts as his biggest source of support. This continues through The Witches of Bushwhack, when she confronts him at his Saints and Sinners party. William reveals Blair's deal to Nate, but he forgives her (Seder Anything). She is especially hurt when some of Dan's writing about her goes public and she realizes that she might not be able to trust him. Serena reveals that she saw and gets the VDW's uninvited from the Waldorf Thanksgiving dinner. Chuck: And you are my toughest critic. While they both make mistakes, it's tough to deny the power of their feelings for each other. In honor of the reboot, the best Gossip Girl quotes that will stick with fans forever have been rounded up. When Chuck acquires Bass Industries, Blair tries to celebrate him with a surprise brunch, but Jack sets Chuck up to be fired. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents. She used to intern at Cyrus' law firm, Rose, Gerstein & Block. She finds out Chuck was shot before attending a ball with Louis, and skips it to find and convince him to not run away. In the final season of Gossip Girl, Blair picks up the mantle from her mother and begins a career in fashion. While in college, she briefly dates, but it ends quickly. 41. ", 5. I'm the crazy bitch around here." In the final season of Gossip Girl, Blair picks up the mantle from her mother and begins a career in fashion. "She likes to see the best in people. Blair is someone who dreams big and makes plans to turn those dreams into reality. WebGossip Girl : According To The Catholic Church, Mortal Sin Can Only Be Absolved Through The Sacred Act. She tells Chuck she is pregnant, and admits a part of her wishes it was his (The Jewel of Denial). -Double Identity (4x2), "Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish." (Seriously, Little J. is so out of her league it is laughable.) Blair also has to deal with hiding her feelings for Chuck. Victor, Victrola (Season 1, Episode 7)This red double-bow headband goes well with the Constance Billard school uniform, but it makes much more of a statement. Paired with her summer glow, it goes a long way in her futile attempt to prove shes over Chuck Bass. Blair returns to the US with a new boyfriend, Marcus Beaton and later delightfully discovers that he is royalty. Chuck tips off Gossip Girl that Blair slept with both him and Nate, and Jenny confirms the rumor to him. She attends the Debutante Ball with Nate, and it makes Chuck extremely jealous. After receiving a B by new teacher Rachel Carr, Blair hazes her, but is caught after Rachel informs Headmistress Queller (You've Got Yale!). Blair is the one who appears most committed to keeping the foursome together in a space where there's no outside pressure from Gossip Girl to tear them apart. She has vast copywriting experience and previously worked for The Career Coach in Dublin. In the time jump, she has become a success at Waldorf Designs and her and Chuck have moved into their own home, where they're raising their son Henry. This password will be used to sign into all, The 14 Greatest Blair Waldorf Headbands on, Shania Twain Gives Rare Update on Her Ex-Husband and Ex-BFF, Journey Should Probably Go Their Separate Ways, TikToks Favorite Celebrity Couple Is Kim Kardashian and Michael Cera, How to Watch and Stream Every 2023 Oscar-Nominated Movie, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Kind of Right About Novak Djokovic, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Right About Novak Djokovic, Michelle Yeoh Promises No Swearing, Only Tears During Best Lead Performance Win. For what it's worth, you're my Queen. For so many seasons, Gossip Girl hints at Blair and Chuck finally admitting that they love each other. Luckily, Serena obliged and fans were treated to a couple of Paris-based episodes where Blair and Serena ultimately found Chuck hiding out in France. Gossip Girl fans everywhere can hear Serena saying this line to Nate in an early episode. Chuck: Victory party, here, tomorrow night. Birthday: Along with Dan, she successfully banishes Georgina and at Lily van der Woodsen and Bart Bass' wedding, decides to give Chuck a real chance. Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. Gossip Girl: With Blairs boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season, Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the Fall: her annual sleepover. Intense. -Blair, New Haven Can Wait (2x6), "I'm sick of always looking like Darth Vader next to Sunshine Barbie." She secures success at the company and fixes her friendship with Serena but is depressed when Chuck admits they can't be together because he didn't finish his end (Save the Last Chance). Subscribe for virtual tools, STEM-inspired play, Blair's father was caught cheating on Eleanor with another man named Giles, which caused Eleanor to divorce him. And who you can expect to see performing and presenting. Kidadl is supported by you, the reader. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. [1] Additionally, her wardrobe continually garnered real-life acclaim during the early seasons.Though naturally beautiful, and much-admired, Blair, being an overachiever, enjoys making an effort to catch eyes, often wearing classic, Audrey Hepburn-inspired designer clothes. I just what needed to be done. Her iconic quote: "Three words, eight letters, say it and I am yours" is unforgettable. When Serena comes back to New York City, Blair isn't sure if Serena has changed and Blair feels lost and disconnected, unsure where they stand. Gossip Girl Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.