What holiday do firefighters refuse to celebrate? These puns can also be used as funny and witty Instagram captions. Why should you never leave an open fire unattended? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. A: A fire alarm. I find them hot and leave them wet. They keep going back the next day. he replied, "But you're a fireman"". Funny Firefighter Jokes What starts with f and ends with k? Apart from the tactical and physical play that keeps you interested, it also features several humorous jokes that will have you laughing out loud. When can one say that a firefighter is down?When the remote controller slips from his hand! If a fireman has two eyes, then how many eyes will a policeman have? Always borrow money from a pessimist. As short as possible. Why did the rookie bring his bowling ball to the fire station?He heard there was a strike team. Little Johnny's hand shot up and the firefighter called on him. 150+ Funny One-Liners That Are Certain to Lift Your Spirits - Wording Vibes We suggest to use only working firefighter cops piadas for adults and blagues for friends. But recently a poll was taken And they all fell through the floor. A: He was told he would have to charge a hose. Media arrived as well to which one of the firefighter giving report said, "I've got a good news and a bad news, the bad news is, 41 children died in that fire. Firefighter One Liners Joke Back to: People Jokes : Firefighters Jokes Follow @quickjokes Q. He was a real prose before hose kinda guy. 25 Engineering Jokes That Will Certainly Cheer You Up | IE Retirement Jokes Are A Light Hearted Look At Retirement (boxers are classed by their weight before fights). Why do firefighters use lights and sirens on the tops of the firetruck? "No silly, they use the dogs to find the fire hydrant!". A: There was a traffic JAM. You'll find funny, family-friendly jokes, riddles, one-liners, knock-knock jokes, puns, videos, and things we think are worth sharing with other parents. Members of the military bonded over their service and took time to reminisce about harsh words from their drill instructors in an entertaining Reddit Military thread. Its always good to find out youre going to be working from home. Ask her anything! Whats the difference between an electrician and a firefighter? This collection of jokes about firefighters is sure to bring a smile to your face. But the good news is it was an orphanage, so I have no parents to notify". What happened to the firefighter the 3rd time he was late to work? The fireman walks over to take a closer look. The firefighter says, That's nothing, I can run into a burning building and rescue someone in 30 seconds Q: Did you hear about the fire at the circus? Two wrongs don't make a right, take your parents as an example. From firefighters putting out fires to firefighters rescuing kittens from trees, these jokes will have you laughing out loud. Where's the fire? Because the rest of the firefighters were busy working. However, when it comes to barbecue I couldn't believe in anything more opposite. Top 100 funniest one-liners 10-05-2009, 10:14 AM 1 I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesnt work that way. When can one say that a firefighter is down? Why did the rookie bring his bowling ball to the fire station? Knock knock. Did you hear about the firefighter who quit his job? The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat. Please feel to send me your suggestions and feedback through the contact form. The only food that firemen like to get on a busy day is a hot dog! 84.36 % / 807 votes. The girl was wearing a fire-fighter's helmet. ; Mission BBQ: Mission BBQ is an American barbecue restaurant chain based in Glen Burnie, Maryland.Bill Kraus and Steve Newton opened the first location on September Because they dont want to get burned twice. And 30 People Deliver Sincere Answers, 50 Times People Had A Beautiful Tattoo Idea And It Got Executed Perfectly, Storage Company Charges Client For Something That Never Existed, So She Pretends Like It Does And Now They Have To Find It, "False Frugalities": 45 Examples Of People Trying To Save But Actually Losing Money, Clueless Director Calls For A Meeting Over Mass Resignation After Company Cancels WFH, Employee Explains It In A Way He Would Understand, "He's A Douchebag": 50 People Share What Schoolmates-Turned-Celebrities Were Like Before Fame, "You Are So Beaut-OHGOD! Firefighter jokes one liners. How could the firefighters tell that their new chief was going to be stubborn?He whistled Hail to the Chief whenever he walked into a room. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments. Why was the firefighter wearing blue suspenders? A: When they are FAST asleep. Here are some famous one liner jokes that can easily lift your spirits. 100+ Golf Jokes To Keep You Laughing All Round - The Left Rough Here are 105. 3. * Why was the pandemic bad for the firefighters?Because they had to work in their homes! 25. Q: Why are elephants such good firefighters? What was the name of the firefighter who was also a famous soccer coach? (Mozilla Firefox is a web browser). What would happen if the fire chief and newbie jumped out of the house on fire one day? Did you hear about the firefighter whose wife left him? Author: kidadl.com Date Published: 29/05/2022 Ratings: 1.67 Highest Ratings: 5 Lowest Ratings: 1 Excerpt: 9 thg 6, 2021 Looking for awesome and funny firefighter jokes and fireman one-liners? The first known female firefighter was Molly Williams in 1818. How do you know if a firefighter is at your party? Required fields are marked *. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. WTF? 40 Of Probably The Best One-Liner Jokes Ever | Bored Panda A: It was pretty in-tents. Awesome Puns Related To Firefighters Scroll down through these brilliants puns, which can also be used as firefighter captions and firefighter one-liners! But my sisters both work at the Catwalk, Just one, but it took three to get it back out, Policeman = Policefighter What did the fireman say at Thanksgiving dinner? Photo: Cpl. Q: What did they call Bob the firefighter? Four. If you happen to see a firefighter, please let them know how much you appreciate their service. All the firefighters demanded better pay and working conditions. Girl in the bar: What do you do for a living?The firefighter: I make the six oclock news.. What was the thing that firefighters happen to say when the church caught on fire in the small town?They all said, "Holy Smoke!". "That sure is a nice fire truck," he said with admiration. Business Insider. The fire-fighter looked a little closer. May Day. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. 50+ Creative Pancake Puns That Will Make You FLIP! Why was the fireman depressed and sad one day?Because he had met his old flame that day! Firework Jokes - Puns And One Liners What happens if a firefighter throws too many housewarming parties?The police book them for arson! Whats the difference between an arsonist and a firefighter? 5. Firefighter jokes one liners. Q: Whats on every fire department menu? Fire-Fighter Pickup Lines - Use These at the Fire Station! ", "There was this firefighter that I had met for a few dates. Not only is it awful its awful. Related Topics. What did the fireman say to the chairman of the small-town football club, who had asked him to save the cups, when the fire started in the stadium?The firefighter informed him that the fire hadn't spread to the kitchen yet! American football is a fascinating sport that keeps spectators on the edge of their seats. Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. 40 One-Liner Jokes That'll Crack Up Your Friends Best Life She asks about love life. See more ideas about firefighter humor, firefighter quotes, firefighter. Lynette Gamble. Firetruck. Why do calendars contain so many pictures of sexy firefighters? Flame grilled. When are firefighters best at getting out of the fire station quickly?In the middle of the night, when they are fast asleep. Well, that is why I guess he lost his job as a firefighter! Why? Q: What bugs fire fighters during the summer months? How could the firefighters tell that their new chief was going to be stubborn? CATCHY and FUNNY SAFETY SLOGANS FOR WORKPLACES 2023 Find The Best, Catchy Safety Slogans for Your Workplace STOP PRESS: Researchers Reveal the Top 10 Most Effective Safety Slogans Ever 500 OF THE BEST WORKPLACE HEALTH and SAFETY SLOGANS 02-10-2006, 09:08 AM. "You'll just have to learn to be a little patient." If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? What were the two sons of the Spanish firemen named?They were named Jos and HoseB! Ok": Employee Leaves Work During An Emergency Because Manager Wouldn't Approve His Overtime, 30 Informative And Fun Food Charts For Anyone Trying To Eat Smarter, Guy Puts In His "Notice Of Immediate Resignation" After Boss Disregards Their Verbal Agreement, Warns Others To Always Write Things Down, Couple's Plan To Outwit Another Passenger Before Takeoff Backfires As The Stranger Ends Up With A Whole Free Row In Return, 50 Photos Of People Who Are Having A Worse Day At Work Than You (New Pics), 50 Rare Historical Photos That You Probably Haven't Seen Before, Do You Really Want That On Your Body Forever?: 30 Of The Worst Tattoos Shared On This Online Group, Old Photos In Real Life: 35 Pics That Show How Much Time Affects Everything (New Pics), 30 Of The Best It Doesnt Work Like That Tales Shared By Representatives Of Different Professions, Woman Wears Red Dress To Cousin's Wedding To Show That She Slept With The Groom First, But The Bride Outsmarts Her, Im Not Coddling Her Anymore: After Years Of Walking On Eggshells Around Her Childless Sister, This Mother Stands Up For Her Son, 50 Historical Figures People Thought Were Nuts At The Time But Were Proven To Be Right Years Later, No Name Is Safe: 40 Of The Funniest Posts About Unconventional Baby Names, As Shared In This Dedicated Online Group, I Was Baffled: Argument Ensues After Friends Said Man Cant Take His 5-Year-Old Daughter On Their Annual Fishing Trip. A bar is burning to the ground and a team of firefighters rush in to put out the fire. 1. What did the man say when the fireman asked him how to reach his house on fire?He asked them to come to him via the red fire truck! Yeah, but he didnt quit. Extremely Funny One Liners - Best One Liner Jokes in 2023 - MemesBams When theyve caught fire themselves. "The fireman looked at my burning car and said, Any idea how it started? I said, I just had to use my keys.". "Stop dropping rolls.". THE COMPLETE LIST OF FUNNY firefighter JOKES: 1 - The Fire brigade phones George Graham in the early hours of Sunday morning. How can one tell that there is a firefighter at a party?He will tell you about it. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. 82.43 % / 3814 votes. The firefighter's wings fall off. There is nothing more satisfying than sharing your creations with your close . 1. Q: What comes after a dragon lights his birthday candles? "The fireman said, 'The ladder. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Today we have funny firefighter jokes, puns, riddles and short joke stories for kids and adults of all ages. Fireman Jokes One Liners - EshaSchultz ", What did Pikachu say when he met the fire chief?He just said, "Pikachu!". We hope you will find these firework. What do the elves cook with in the kitchen? A fire broke out at a cold-medicine factory on the outskirts of town. Firefighter Jokes Firefighter Lovemaking Rules A firefighter came home from work one day and told his wife, "You know, we have a wonderful system at the fire station: Bell 1 rings and we all put on our jackets, Bell 2 rings and we all slide down the pole, Bell 3 rings and we're on the fire truck ready to go. I just followed the instruction asking me to dice the onions. When did firestations become a lot more common in the world? Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly. A: It takes four. Come on, theyre basically real-life heroes, rescuing kittens, helping damsels in distress, and fighting fires, among all the other things they do! So he installed a brass pole from my bedroom to the living room. A: He used a hotline. A man was trapped in a burning building on the 12th floor. She let him set up an interview so he could be let down slowly. Firefighter Jokes - Clean Firefighter Jokes - Fun Kids Jokes 24. Why dont most firefighters smoke? A farmer call the rural fire department one day. Why was the fireman depressed and sad one day? Why does a firefighter love eating Tamale?Because they are hot! Fire Jokes One Liners - JamesBanda 45+ Creative Orange Puns That Will Brighten Your Day, 80 Creative Dinosaur Puns That Will Make You Roar. ", "Ever walk into a room and completely forget why you were in there? Firefighter are the guys or gals who couldnt pass the police exam. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. We respect your privacy. - Billy Connolly. Q: Why are so many firefighters optimistic? Because the fires they have to fight are wearing orange. Which superhero was the fire department always trying to recruit?Aquaman. The Irishman responds "I don't know it was burning when I walked in". 4652 Funny One Liners - Funniest Short Jokes - OneLineFun.com Scroll down through these brilliants puns which can also be used as firefighter captions and firefighter one-liners. "Thanks," the girl replied. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. "If you dare to come close, I'll knock you out!". *and the family? ~~~ Firemen are HOT stuff !! The main rule of one-liners is in the name: it needs to be about one line. What kind of ears will a fire pumper truck have? When he got there he found a wall of clocks. What did the father reply when the son asked him what the least favorite letter of a firefighter is? What is the type of award that one should give a firefighter? He won't expect it back. It was much harder to find sexy accountants, lawyers or plumbers. "I grew up thinking my dad was a fireman. Another thing that might seem amusing is their bravery - you know, most of us arent half as brave as these ladies and gents, and to the regular folk, their thrill-seeking might seem a bit comical. "My dad is a firefighter !" They will tell you. What kind of ears will a fire pumper truck have?They will have safety engin-ears! but apparently a poll was taken and they all fell through a hole in the floor. "Stop, drop, and pass the rolls.". What does CHAOS stand for? Take away one part of the fire tetrahedron, or the chief. Three Words: Chuck Norris Golf. It was a shitzu. Youre a hunka burnin love. Q. Police Humor: 12 Jokes about Law Enforcement and Police Work lets start with some short and punchy jokes. Funny Firefighters Quotes Fireman Sayings Phrases Why was the fireman late for work during the power failure emergency? "The Chief Have Arrived On Scene. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove . Here are a couple of one liners that you may be able to use: "I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.".