It is a must have and I highly recommend. The sleek exterior design matches what you imagine when someone mentions a sports car. I have not noticed any difference running vehicle with Premium or Regular . Yes,. Find a fuel efficient vehicle that meets your needs. 2019 genesis g70 2.0t sport - a dream of a car. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. The 2022 G70 sedan offers two engine options, the base being a 252 hp, 2.0-liter turbo-four motor while the other option is a 365 hp, 3.3-liter twin-turbo V6 motor. The base engine in the Genesis G70 is the Theta II 2.0-liter four-cylinder. 2020 Genesis G70 Prices, Reviews, & Pictures | U.S. News You can only add up to 5 vehicles to your picks. 2023 Genesis G70 2.0T AWD Features and Specs. The materials are top-notch, but the overall design is mindful of many Hyundai models, especially that top-mounted tablet. 4 cyl, Automatic (S8), Turbo, Premium Gasoline: 25: MPG: 22: 30: combined city/hwy city: hwy: 4.0 gal/100 mi . Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Premium grade gasoline will have an octane rating of 91 and higher. It is a high performance car with many safety features which includes alerts for changing lanes, back-up mirrors, windshield showcasing speed, easy acceleration and many others. Resume whispering. Meet the 2022 Genesis G70 Luxury Sport Sedan | Genesis USA Run whatever you like without worry. I have had no issues so far with my car. 2023 Genesis G70 lease deals Palm Beach The base G70 engine equipped with RWD will offer around 21/31MPG for city/highway drivingand around 25 MPG for combined driving. A sports sedan is meant to be a drivers car, and in the G70, its the driver whos going to be the most comfortable. This can be taking it in for routine service and even using the right gas when you fuel up. The centre touchscreen is an eight-inch tablet parked above the centre console, with dials and buttons for volumes and menus. Most owners mention it as inexpensive to maintain, luxuriously appointed, and fun to drive. . Introducing the redesigned 2022 Genesis G70. While NHTSA is yet to crash-test the 2022 G70 or for that matter, the 2021 G70 too. Its affordability and relatively low maintenance costs will surely help boost its popularity even further among those looking to drive a sleek sedan. Amazing how many ETFs I can buy with those funds saved. FrontRow (Headroom/Shoulder room/Legroom) (in. Your Genesis will perform better with premium fuel, making for a better driving experience. You can support our mission by becoming a Sustaining Member. It has the razor-sharp response of a German sports sedan, but its light and lithe like a Japanese version the best of both worlds. The V6 was designed as a performance engine, having been developed at the famed Nrburgring. The 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T Sport is quick, has a nice engine bay and flawless design. "On a $72,000 luxury SUV, it's atrocious. It just begs to be tossed into a corner and then pulled back out again. Would you like us to send you price alerts? It helps your engine run more smoothly because the combustion happens at the correct time, causing less wear and tear on your engine. When you purchase or lease a luxury vehicle, you probably want to take great care of it. Used 2019 Genesis G70 MPG & Gas Mileage Data | Edmunds I get horrible gas mileage, maybe around 17-18 miles per gallon. When the G70 was tested for a quarter mile run, it was able to finish in 13.3 seconds with the 3.3L engine and 14.7 seconds with the 2.0L. Coming to the cargo area the G70 has the smallest 10.5 cubic feet of cargo space. Visit Genesis of St. Charles! If you don't require much . The Acura TLX sports the biggest cargo of 13.5cubic feet, followed by the BMW 330i with 13.0 cubic feet. But even so, no facet of the GV80 felt unconsidered. Right here in the forum store! And the rear seats fold fully flat, creating a huge cargo area. Before you continue reading, let us say that the links here are of some use to you. A leather-wrapped steering wheel with manual tilt and telescoping makes finding the perfect driving position an easy task. Hybrids, Diesels, and Alternative Fuel Cars, Tips for Hybrids, Plug-in Hybrids, and Electric Vehicles, Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased in 2023 or After, Pre-Owned Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased in 2023 or After, Plug-in and Fuel Cell Vehicles Purchased Before 2023. The 2022 Genesis G70 will be available in fivetrims, includingthenewly-addedLaunch Edition. The infotainment system also offers a 10.25-inchstandard screen across models, with a host of useful standard features. The G70 is the entry in the overall Genesis lineup, but its certainly not a base model. 2023 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. The price of the 2022 Genesis G70 luxury sedan will start at an MSRP of 37,775 for the 2.0T trims and $42,350 for 3.3T trims both of which are for the RWD versions. Motortrend reports that it will cost around $6,354 for repairs and maintenance in the first five years. The former is referred to as 2.0T and is available on the first two trims only while the latter is known as 3.3T and is available on all five trims. . Does Genesis Require Premium Gas? Journalists have clearly been impressed with the G70s reliability, too. Gas Mileage of 2022 Genesis G70 - fueleconomy.gov If you use regular gas, your engine might not function as efficiently as it can. Both are rated at 17 mpg in the city, while highway estimates are 26 mpg with RWD, and 25 mpg with AWD. ", Features editor Christian Seabaugh noted the interior makes a great first impression. The numbers are only one part of the story, though. Genesis prices its vehicles all-in, with freight charges included. Rather than making something with an outright focus on comfort and luxury, the smaller G70 sedan was intended to showcase the brands sporting aspirations as well. That said, the Genesis G70 is 184.4 inches long, 72.8 inches wide, 55.1 inches in height, and has a 111.6-inches wheelbase. All the trims are RWD as standard, however,AWD can be added by paying$2,000-$2,100 extra. It is also highlighted that part of its development for its initial debut in the Stinger saw it lapped around the famed Nrburgring in Germany over 480 times, giving it true performance credentials. I understand I do not have to consent as a condition of purchase or to receive any services. Disadvantages and advantages of my 2019 Genesis G70 2.0T Sport. The love Genesis designers imbued on the GV80 drew appreciative murmurs from our judges. Estimates of gas mileage, greenhouse gas emissions, safety ratings, and air pollution ratings for new and used cars and trucks. 2020 Genesis G70 AWD Personalize Find a car: 6 cyl, 3.3 L, Automatic (S8) Compare: Fuel Economy; EPA MPG: Premium Gasoline Combined MPG: 20. combined. For as little as $1.67 per month, you can help us to keep helping you. Recommended fuel: Premium Unleaded; Torque: 311 lb.-ft. @ 1,650RPM; Transmission: 8 speed automatic; When we picked the Genesis G70 as our 2019 Car of the Year, we turned a lot of heads from Sindelfingen to Nagoya. using any gas quality does not affect your warranty as my sales person confirmed. Smart Trunk Proximity Cargo Access and Power Fuel. The front-seat passenger will be as well, but you can pretty much forget about bringing any other friends along. Unless you have a high-performance engine or have a vehicle that runs on premium fuels, its a good idea to fill the tank with low-octane gasoline. Although, the mechanicals have remained the same as the 2021 G70. Answers to frequently asked questions about octane. 4 Guys, 700 Pounds, 600 Miles: Can the Genesis G70 Handle All That? The car is a really reliable car and runs well for the most part. "I'm loving the giant oval steering wheel. It also handles quite well and has an excellent fuel economy. 2023 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro: How Well Does the SUV Tow? that is recommended to use 91 but not required. Sign up to be the first to receive updates on Genesis, new product releases, vehicle highlights, events and more. Officially known as the Lambda II RS T-GDi, Cars Guide points out that it features dual variable valve timing and direct injection. That 700 pounds is within our G70s maximum weight capacity (904 pounds), but that sum represents some 18 percent more than the cars empty curb weight which fellow Cars.com editors later pegged at 3,965 pounds, including a full tank of gas on a scale at Great Lakes Dragaway the following week. With four adults aboard, the drivetrain had similar reserves to overtake slower traffic, and high-revving acceleration up various onramps struck me as similar. 2021 Genesis GV80 Pros and Cons Review: A Seriously - MotorTrend Many drivers around St. Peters and St. Charles, Missouri, who want to take great care of their Genesis, have asked us if Genesis requires premium fuel. This website is administered by Oak Ridge National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Fitted with a pair of single-scroll Honeywell turbochargers, it delivers 365 hp at 6,000 rpm and 376 lb.-ft. of torque across an even wider plateau from 1,300-4,500 rpm. Want to learn more about Genesis vehicles? You're ready to visit Genesis of Palm Springs! The interior is extremely premium and I wouldn't ask for anything more. It will generally work in a pinch, but it is not something you should do every day. How Long Does It Take to Charge an Electric Car? Please try again, 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4. The 3.3L twin-turbo engine available for the Genesis G70 will push most drivers to their limits. Does the Genesis G70 Require Premium Gas? - Cars Clue Look up the dictionary definition of tight space, and theres a picture of the G70s cramped rear seat. Thus in IIHS's crash test, thescores from the 2021 G70 have been reflected in the 2022 G70's score. He is a graduate of the University of South Australia with a degree in Communication and Media. Done with the tools you need? We research hundreds of models each The GV80's smart packaging, thoughtful design, and fanatical attention to detail blew us away in the parking lot. RV Gray Water Tank Not Draining What To Do, Symptoms of Bad Airbag Sensor (& Replacement Cost), Where is Subaru Made? It gets good mileage, has ample cargo space, and can fit five, How To Enable And Use Launch Control On A Genesis G70. The display's graphics are also plain, which makes the system look less luxurious than models with more premium . The sedans performance on something less than premium fuel. By checking this box, I agree Genesis, Genesis retailers and/or their vendors may use the number provided to make telemarketing calls or texts via automated technology.