The Dierya DK61's ergonomics are mediocre. Other small problems to note are that on the bigger keys such as Tab, Caps Lk, Shift, and Enter, the RGB light doesnt display evenly through the keycap. get these keyboards with a white casing and white keycaps, which allow Great customer service and great keyboard. Wireless Keyboard FCC ID Shaodongshitongchikejifazhanyouxiangongsi. I love this keyboard, giving it 5 stars, despite some cons. This keyboard is also 60%. Dierya DK61. There was a problem completing your request. DIERYA DK61 Review: A Budget 60% For Cheap Written by Jake Harrington Keyboard Reviews Mechanical Keyboards Let's talk about a budget mechanical keyboard that is quite impressive. Does come with a braided cable the type-c is at a right angle, haven't used it as I already have enough type-c cables as it is. In some circumstances, these items may be eligible for a refund or a replacement (for example, if you receive the wrong item due to an Amazon AU error or if the item is faulty). However, with wireless mode, the battery can last you a full day of normal usage very easily. More particular for FPS Gamers and Typist. This's not simply a plug-and-play device, however, the RGB lighting is great. Unfortunately, customizing the layout of the lights within the software isn't user-friendly. If youre looking to use the arrow keys, then this is convenient. Feels like a nice weighted keyboard, sits comfortably on the desk without too much slippage. Setup instructions, pairing guide, and how to reset. The only real difference between the Well see. You may return most new, unopened items fulfilled by Amazon AU within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind - see About Replacements and About Refunds. It supports Bluetooth and has excellent compatibility. Dierya DK61 Pro has the following features: No matter if you are people with pets, people with children, and likewise the gaming people, all you want is a keyboard that could deal with anything between coffee spills to the sweat dripping off your nose. This took a while then finally, I got the right software installed then the keyboard is not working at all. Try and find another brand or be willing to make a return to Amazon, your nerves will thank you for it. You can see our unit's label here. Additionally, the keycaps allow ample light to pass through which makes it even more attractive when breathing or stimulated light effects are used. 60% Keyboard with Dedicated Arrow Keys, DIERYA DK63 Wireless - Amazon This includes access to some characters/functions and features that are unique to the keyboard itself (LED effects, brightness, etc.). So in 9/10 times I'm ending up firstly this product has an overall very good typing experience, the switch is giving the good feedback. Luckily, the keyboard supports both wired and wireless connection modes. Alright, first impression. It's quite good for gaming and for light use. There was a problem completing your request. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. It is wired mode only. The Dierya DK61E is a decent keyboard for office use. DK61 Pro Mechanical Keyboard with the scientific stair-up keycaps design brings maximum comfort, keeping your hand in the most natural state to minimize hand fatigue after longtime use and help you minimize typos. Bluetooth 5.1 Our DK61 Pro's State-of-the-art Bluetooth technology achieves near no latency in the absence of signal interference, pairing with up to 3 devices. The Dierya has worse typing quality because it feels laggy due to its high latency. If youre not even interested in using this keyboard in wireless mode (which Im not), there are no complaints. The case itself is made of ABS plastic. The Dierya DK61E is decent for use with a home theater PC. Started reading the manual (and I say that term very loosely more like a very poorly written Chinese copy and paste from another model in the hope you'd understand) and installed the software. Well, here it is, a great keyboard with a weird name The DIERYA DK61 PROthat has waterproof circuits and a gaming spec sheet to boast around. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Thanks for stopping by for my Dierya Colors and Patters Tutorial. It should have default arrows and then the other functions with fn key. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. Wireless 60percent Mechanical Gaming Keyboard. the DK63 and about 35 grams lighter than the DK61E board (645 grams). I got this for xmas for my son, he was super excited but then realised having to hold down All the info and promo for this keyboard is great but does not translate well for normal everyday use. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Most of the other DIERYA keyboards can be wireless as well as wired. Both keyboards come with a customization software that lets you customize backlighting and set macros, but neither are available on macOS. blue switches have 55GF actuation force with a clicky tactile feedback when pressed. I don't have much space on the desk tray, as shown in the images. Also more importantly, a clearer written manual. Liked the small compact keyboard but missing arrow keys, excellent tech support, fast service! Compared to my CTRL keycaps, these feel smoother. We also noticed during testing that the Bluetooth latency is inconsistent, and the connection drops frequently. 60% Keyboard with Dedicated Arrow Keys, DIERYA DK63 Wireless Wired Mechanical Gaming Computer Keyboard True RGB LED Backlit Bluetooth 4.0 Programmable, N-Key Rollover for Windows and Mac- Brown Switch : Amazon.sg: Video Games Update 02/16/2021: We've retested the keyboard's Bluetooth latency. So now I figured out how the keys worked. New electronic items fulfilled by Amazon AU can be returned for change of mind, for a replacement or a full refund of the purchase cost of the item within 30 days of receipt of delivery.For information about returning faulty electronics please see Returning Faulty Items. It has PBT plastic with doubles hot injected keycaps. I'm not the fastest typer (~70 WPM), and I still found myself having to backspace a lot, and retype significantly slower. Sometimes, pressing the right key is hard, like Ill want to press the arrow keys, but wait, there are none! However, the problem comes when you start typing quickly. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. There is no clicky sound on some switches leading weird feeling with typing such as not knowing if it registered. They also enable the keyboards water resistance. Choose our keyboard, it will bring you the best gaming and typing experience, make you fall in love with typing. The software is pretty okay, just not the most friendly to use overall, though if you're looking for a good wireless keyboard, this is not it. You can set macros and program the backlighting from the software, although neither of these experiences is very user-friendly. Then again, it is just a preference and I usually like a fully loaded keyboard maybe thats why I find it worth mentioning to some likeminded people. Likewise to the arrow keys, there are no dedicated page up and page down keys but instead required a combination of the FN key and the L and > buttons on the keyboard. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Overview I saw an archived post about this keyboard, so I hoped to do a new one, because I can't seem to get the thing to connect via bluetooth. If you have any questions about the product, you can contact customer service at any time, we will serve you wholeheartedly. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Unfortunately, while the latency is decently low over a wired connection, it's terribly high over a Bluetooth connection. Required fields are marked *. The Dierya has a compact 60% layout and can be used wirelessly, while the Razer is full-sized and can only be used wired. The Gateron Brown switches on our unit offer a light and tactile gaming experience. These switches should last couple million clicks but apparently it does not cover under their warranty accordingly to seller. Despite its compact size, typing feels easy and natural, requiring little time to adjust. Theyre oil resistant. The Dierya DK61 is a wireless, mechanical compact (60%) keyboard with a great build and PBT plastic keycaps. The The Dierya is a 60% compact size wireless model that connects with up to three devices using a Bluetooth connection. It's very low when using a wired connection, but it increases significantly over Bluetooth. Bluetooth 5.1 - Our DK61 Pro's State-of-the-art Bluetooth technology achieves near no latency in the absence of signal interference, pairing with up to 3 devices. Although there is less customizability to the posture or the angle of this keyboard, the limited amount of time before your wrists start to hurt is not going to be filled with typos thanks to its facing design and good quality switches. Please Contact Us and see About Items That Cant Be Returned. Update 10/19/2020: We corrected a mistake in the spelling for the Gateron Optical Brown switches. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. It's not simple to make it to work. DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Mini Compact 61 Keys Computer Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable (Gateron Optical Red Switch), DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Mini Compact 61 Keys Computer Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable (Gateron Optical Brown Switch), Keycap Puller Stainless Steel Key Keycap Removal Tool Keycaps Remover for Mechanical Keyboard for Removing Fixing Keyboard Tools. It has some setbacks, but they may not concern most of this keyboard's target audience. As for the wired mode, theres nothing to complain there. There are programmable macros and customizable RGB backlighting, but they can only be modified in the companion software, which isn't very user-friendly. No wonder these Gateron browns feel so light to type on. So, a solid 9/10 for the first impressions. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected. This is a fantastic keyboard for the price. Vankyo's new Leisure 495W projector[keep reading]. The tactile Gateron Brown switches on our Dierya unit have a slightly lower operating force than the same switches on our Obinslab unit, but the difference is very small and likely won't be noticeable. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Bluetooth Won't Connect: Dierya Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% True RGB Dierya keyboard color change - rcluvh.tamc.info There are several reasons why optical switches portend to be superior to traditional mechanical switches, including speed, durability/ruggedness and the ability to expand the capabilities of the switch. NOTE: Please check the SN number on the back . With countless RGB backlights (You can customize any RGB lights you want through software. I've followed the directions. You need to be a rocket scientist to use their software to modify the keyboard. Please use a different way to share. . Like all lithium batteries, you can expect this one to have degraded performance over time. [keep reading], The TCL 20 Pro 5G is the flagship phone model that TCL[keep reading], A home cinema-like experience on the cheap! Ill show it in the pictures. The main issue is the battery is too small and barely makes a full work day (8 hours of low to medium use), I don't hold much hope for it being any good after few months use. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Again, the hardware is there but it needs to be well optimized. The Obinslab may be a better choice, especially for gaming, since its latency is much better than the Dierya whether over a wired connection or over Bluetooth. Special optical switches and the set of features make DK61 Pro a good choice single-handedly. Kemove - Hi everyone our DIERYA DK63 Software/driver have - Facebook The latest Bluetooth 5.1 is somehow not enough to make up the mark. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.FCC Warning:Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment. It's much higher than the wired latency and is inconsistent. It is in the top 10%.