Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. We were with each other all the time.. 2022 by ROUND TABLE PIZZA. I love to entertain and have people come eat and relax, she says. Room types may vary. Im not a sit-around person.. background-color: #BBE7E6; One. You can check out the web site . Ive had so many ladies and men asking me to teach them how to make biscuits. Ill tell you now that Lady sure can cook. more. Cottle Road Menu. Warm, Beautiful, comfortable and feels like home. margin-right: 0 !important; Served with pork, chicken, shrimp and sprouts. Sunset Inn Show prices Enter dates to see prices Small Hotel 3 reviews #2 Best Value of 2 Andalusia Bed and Breakfasts You want your biscuits close together, and that way they don't have any way to go but up. ? I always cook for my family.. What are some restaurants close to The Cottle House Bed & Breakfast? Served with sweet and sour sauce. This B&B is out in the country, but close to Andalusia where there are a lot of cute shops, antiques, etc. Served with two Eggs - any style and Bacon or Sausage, Our famous Bread Pudding, baked with Walnuts & Raisins dipped in a rich Batter and grilled to perfection, topped with a fried Banana and our Special Bread Pudding Sauce. One day I was just cooking lunch, says Mrs. Gantt, And I thought, Well, Im just going to hold my phone up right here and Im going to get my biscuit bowl, and Im going to make these biscuits on my little Facebook and Im going to put it on there., My little 500 people I had on my Facebook, I guess they all shared it and they shared it and they shared it and within two weeks it had hit a million views, and I think right now its at 3-million views and America is making biscuits!. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Ask fellow travelers and hotel staff your top questions. GREEK SPOT - 105 Photos & 82 Reviews - 5685 Cottle Rd, San Jose - Yelp See Menu BOOK A PRIVATE EVENT BOOK THE TRUCK or TRAILER BOOK THE BBQ SMOKER Book a Bar our story Back in 2008, we set out to create a warm and inviting local favorite, a destination that would celebrate some of the best things in life - friends and family, craft beer, whiskey, great food and great music. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] .plp-subnav-links-container .plp-subnav-logo-black { This Alabama grandma wants to help you fix supper - al.com Spicy. It's also only about an hour and a half from Ft. Walton Beach. .template-interest-page, At last summers camp, her youngest granddaughter, 10-year-old Banks, and two of her friends made wedding gowns out of toilet paper. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. $28.79+. Before the coronavirus pandemic, she would invite others over, too. Onion and green peppers in curry sauce. We worked as a team, she says. Yes, free parking is available to guests. width: 394px !important; Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. This was okay for me, but not great for my elderly mother. Brendas repertoire includes all kinds of meats, accompanied by fresh vegetables and biscuits or cornbread. Check out Bob's Steak & Chop House on Yelp. Please consider becoming sponsor/patron to help fund special adventures https://www.patreon.com/CarolinaTony Regular Mail. Make sure you meet Ms. Brenda Gantt and eat one of her delicious breakfasts. 92009. The COTTLE HOUSE always has the most interesting and fun guest. She mows her own grass. Served with Fresh Fruit and Toast, Served with Bananas, Brown Sugar and Raisins, Egg Whites scrambled with Chicken Apple Sausage, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Spinach, Onions and Garlic. THE COTTLE HOUSE BED & BREAKFAST - 46 Photos - Yelp The restaurant is nice, clean, and bright since it's new. ! Stir-fried rice with mild sweet meat that has been roasted. This B&B stays booked up. L&L Hawaiian Barbecue - San Jose, CA Restaurant | Menu + Delivery Chicken or beef. Who deserves the gift of Omni La Costa in your life? } She pats the dough flat and introduces her most prized possession, a biscuit cutter she made herself 52 years ago when, as a newlywed, she cut out each end of a can from a 1970s Chef Boyardee meal. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. #1 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Andalusia. Spicy. What are some restaurants close to The Cottle House Bed & Breakfast? Chicken Chow Mein Luncheon Combination Plate, Chinese Greens with Meat Luncheon Special Plate, Been Curd with Meat Luncheon Special Plate, Chicken with Black Bean Sauce Luncheon Special Plate, Beef with Oyster Sauce Luncheon Special Plate, Mushroom with Chicken Luncheon Special Plate, Hot and Spicy Black Pepper Luncheon Special Plate, Hot and Spicy General Chicken Luncheon Special Plate, Snow Peas with Meat Luncheon Special Plate, Prawns with Lobster Sauce Luncheon Special Plate, Snow Peas with Shrimp Luncheon Special Plate, Honey Walnut Chicken Luncheon Special Plate, Beef or Pork with Tofu Luncheon Special Plate. Served with fresh Salsa, Chicken Apple Sausage, Mushrooms, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Jack Cheese, Topped with Sour Cream, Chicken Apple Sausage, Mushrooms and Spinach, topped with Swiss Cheese and fresh Salsa, Filled with Ham, Bacon and Sausage, Jack, American and Cheddar Cheese, Filled with fresh Spinach, Bacon, American Cheese, topped with Sour Cream and Chives, Avocado, Mushrooms, Green Onions, Tomatoes, Garlic, Jack & Cheddar Cheese topped with Sour Cream, Four egg omelette filed with Onions, Bell Peppers, Ham and American Cheese, Goat Cheese, Spinach, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Avocado, Mushrooms and Basil, Filled with Jalapeno Chilies, Avocado, Sour Cream, Jack Cheese, topped with fresh Salsa. z-index: 1003 !important; 27388 Straughn School Rd, Andalusia, AL 36421-9425. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Country fried potatoes, ham, red onions, shredded cheddar cheese, asparagus. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Broccoli with Mixed Vegetable Luncheon Combination Plate, 12. Cleanliness. Cooked in a pungent savory sauce. Served with brown sauce and vegetables. Cooking with Brenda Gantt and Cottle House Tour - YouTube (737) 377-2312. #leftNavigation ul ul ul li a.active:hover, He and Brenda bought an 1875 home and moved it to their property, transforming it into Sweet Gum Bottom Antiques. And some would say Brendas biscuits are a spiritual experience. Broth with noodles, pork-filled wonton dumplings, pork, chicken, shrimp, bokchoy, and celery. Enjoy The Cottle Houses customized breakfasts, antique-filled rooms, wrap-around porch, walking trails, and catch-and-release fishing. Fire at the Ridge - At Powder Ridge Mountain Park in Middlefield, Conn. Three queen-size bedrooms and two full-size bathrooms await you in the main house, along with a kitchen, dining room, and entertainment room. .plp-header div[data-component="standalone-nav"] [data-component="plp-subnav"].fixed-subnav .plp-subnav-logo-black { Published: Apr. Which popular attractions are close to The Cottle House Bed & Breakfast? Curry Chicken Luncheon Combination Plate, 11. Sliced chicken and mixed vegetables in spicy Hoisin sauce. $17.15 + Kalua Pork w/ Cabbage Plate. 27388 Straughn School Rd, Andalusia, AL 36421-9425. The Cottle House B&B is beautiful and very clean and comfortable. My grandchildren and I started watching Mrs Brenda in the spring of 2020. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. There are more places to choose from in the, Frequently Asked Questions about The Cottle House Bed & Breakfast. Own or manage this property? Served with minced pork. They call her Big Mama, and during the summer she hosts Camp Big Mama where they stay with her, learning to cook, going fishing and just having fun spending time together. A couple are ensuite or just across the hall. .plp-resort-item .slick-slide { The COTTLE HOUSE always has the most interesting and fun - Facebook prices for the cottle house - MEBW If available, multiple free night certificates may be used for a single stay, however each certificate must be booked separately. For reservation inquiries, please call 888-444-6664 In the video, the viewers dont see Brenda, but they hear her unmistakably Alabama accent as she makes a well in her biscuit bowl filled with an undetermined amount of White Lily self-rising flour: I make me a hole like a bird nest and Im puttin in some buttermilk, she says. This B&B stays booked up. The red room's designated bathroom is on the other end of the house and features a claw foot tub (no shower). 21K views, 817 likes, 154 loves, 27 comments, 23 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from The Cottle House Bed and Breakfast: The COTTLE HOUSE always has the most interesting and fun guest. #leftNavigation ul ul li a.active, Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. thing I didn't care for was doors on the bedrooms don't lock. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Her beloved husband George died just one month after they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in August of 2018. opacity:0 !important; Vegetarian. But she never wants to shame those who dont cook the way she does, because she knows that not everyone learned in their mothers kitchens the way she did. Kitchen closes at 9 pm. Kung Pao Chicken Luncheon Combination Plate, 4. To provide the best online user experience, Round Table Pizza uses website cookies for performance analytics and remarketing. BREAKFAST BRUNCH COCKTAILS LUNCH KIDS MENU BERVERAGES. Sliced beef, green peppers and onions in black bean sauce. Menu San Jose/Santa Clara - Bill's Cafe Time Honored Recipes. I just took the first reservation I could get. Yes, free parking is available to guests. COTTLE tribes around the world | Ireland Yes, guests have access to a banquet room and conference facilities during their stay. Three queen-size bedrooms and two full-size bathrooms await you in the main house, along with a kitchen, dining room, and entertainment room. Soup with beaten egg whites, chicken, peas and carrots. .destinations-page .fixed-subnav { Get you some whole buttermilk, shake it and then you pour it in the little 'bird-nest' in the middle of the flour and you make your dough. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. 2023 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. Her lovely B&B is just like her! Certainly, she makes it look that way in the four-minute, 45-second video she posted on her Facebook page. Broth with pork-filled wonton dumplings and bokchoy. Three queen-size bedrooms and two full-size bathrooms await you in the main house, along with a kitchen, dining room, and entertainment room. We dont coddle to them.. The Cottle House Bed and Breakfast - Home - Facebook Constructed in 1905 and beautifully restored, The Cottle House Bed & Breakfast provides a one-of-a-kind bed and breakfast experience in south central Alabama. Make sure you meet Ms. Brenda Gantt and eat one of her delicious breakfasts. Served with choice of two Corn Tortillas or Toast, Filled with crumbled Mexican Chorizo, Avocado, Onions, Cheddar Cheese, topped with fresh Salsa, Choice of corn or flour tortillas and house-made hash browns, Flour Tortilla stuffed with Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Peppers, Onions, Black Beans, Cilantro, Cheddar Cheese & Jack Cheese, Served with Fresh Salsa and Sour Cream, Eggs scrambled with corn tortillas, Chorizo, Onions, Jalapenos and Jack Cheese. http://www.thecottlehouse.com (334) 343-6192 Get Directions 27388 Straughn School Rd Andalusia, AL 36421 Suggest an edit Is this your business?