Campgrounds include two regulation Little League fields, two regulation lighted soccer fields, regulation lacrosse and field hockey fields, five regulation basketball courts, a full-size, regulation, lighted roller hockey area, and a lighted beach volleyball court outside. Quality Assurance Chemist at Eggland's Best, Inc. Food Production. We created accounts for all of our alumni for whom we have an email address in our records. For a listing of local accommodations, download our Places to Stay PDF. Raquette Lake Camps. At the end of the day, campers can work off that large dinner at the state-of-the-art fitness center. The camps online store shows collared polo shirts, sleeveless basketball jerseys, as well as specialized jerseys for lacrosse, soccer, baseball, and long-sleeve t-shirts for the chilly Maine nights. He absolutely loved the trip out west. But the cave is their original shop, and is known for its strong selection of notable . Jim Bunning. The Most Expensive Summer Camps in the United States. Each sport is always preceded by an instructional period followed by a game. Instruction is geared to age-appropriate skills and attention levels. Lake Bryn Mawr Camp in Honesdale, Penn. It was a big place, but there seemed to be very few people there at the time. Not far from Kingston, nestled in the Catskill Mountains, are the Timber Lake Camps. Besides water sports, boys can improve their golf game, learn to rollerblade, or experienced bladers can join in-camp roller hockey leagues. 2297 Prospect Dr. Frisco TX 75036. After graduating from Lehigh, I worked for six years as an associate director with Morty Goldman, who founded Camp Takajo in 1947. We as staff received a lot of talks on how to treat kids, how to listen them, how to protect them from dangerous situations, and many other things. OFFERED AT $159,000! Camp Poyntelle. According to Cross, Konigsberg "wasn't very cooperative" when the local snowmobile club wanted to have access across the Camp Woodlands property. Monday, December 02, 2019 . Spacious cabins, plush blankets, air conditioning, and spa mini-vacations keep kids, tweens, and teens happy and safe. Campgrounds include two regulation Little League fields, two regulation lighted soccer fields, regulation lacrosse and field hockey fields, five regulation basketball courts, a full-size, regulation, lighted roller hockey area, and a lighted beach volleyball court outside. Much like NYC's elite preschools, waiting lists for these camps start at conception. Please join us at Lucchesi Community Center, 320 N. McDowell Blvd., for our PCS Art Gallery. Not to worry, no one is complaining. Some of them were travelling by themselves to a foreign country for the first time. Five Notable Universities In Vietnam | Vietcetera Teens choose camps from three to nine days long; many seven-day courses run in Acadia, the North . This covers the basics of the 7-week summer program. I succeed in my schoolwork, friendships, and extracurricular activities mainly because I have a solid foundation of meaningful morals. Additional charges for laundry service, day trips, personal expenses, an optional equestrian program, and extended trips for campers in grades 7 through 9 can extend that total by $3,000 or more each summer. The university also includes seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio and additional facilities in the region and internationally. Not far from Kingston, nestled in the Catskill Mountains, are the Timber Lake Camps. "What goes around comes around," said Cross. I arrived at Camp Takajo in 1973 after my junior year at Washington & Lee University where I played varsity tennis. Swimming isn't limited to the lakes; Timber Lake has an Olympic size heated pool, perfect for getting in a few laps on a chilly morning. Transportation to and from the camp via bus from NYC, any allowance allowed, and the two trips are not included. My wife, Joan, and I live in Greenwich, Connecticut, with our four children, Max, Kate, Jack and Kim. Trip Lake Camp in nearby Poland, Maine is Camp Takajo's sister camp. The first person I was looking for was Bob Lewis. Throughout its history, Takajo has been known for diversity, carefully designed programs, and exceptional facilities that combine to offer youngsters a breadth of experience that is unique in camping. Activity areas includeathletics,water sports,hobby activities,skill activitiesandpioneering. Not all the fun stays in Maine, special trips are a part of the camping experience. Sharing a connection across three campuses and extending to places all over the world, UW alumni are united in the belief that together we will make a difference. Camp Takajo is proud to feature Emmy Award Winner and Takajo Alumnus Simon Gibbs on our alumni website. Camp Takajo | LinkedIn Brand new demo boards, boots, and bindings are available to use from top brands in the winter sport. He became owner of Camp Takajo in 1988. I was Jeffs bunk counselor in 1974 so our working relationship is truly based on the bonds established by our friendship over so many years at Camp Takajo. Sahith Theegala Nationality, The Call I currently live in Skillman, New Jersey, with my wife, Karen, and our two daughters, Katie Rose and Natalie. "It will have a significant impact on air quality, noise, lighting, the lake and the aquifer. Meeting these guys was interestingthey all seemed to be like me. After all those days travelling by myself, I felt happy finally getting to know this place and people. Sometimes were afraid to make decisions in life situations. It was not very hard for me to find him: when I entered the camps office, he welcomed me and introduced me to all the camp directors that were present. Takajo Boys Camp $10,400. Transportation to and from the camp via bus from NYC, any allowance allowed, and the two trips are not included. Our athletic programs provide a vehicle through which boys learn the value and meaning of teamwork, resilience, competitive spirit, humility, tolerance and sportsmanship. Michael Johnson said he lives across from the Camp Woodlands property on Kansas Road. While there, campers enjoy top-notch athletic training for boys of all abilities. Cedar Camp in Casco, Maine is an all-boys summer camp that costs $11,100 for its 8-week program. He became owner of Camp Takajo in 1988. A 2011 graduate of Excelsior College, she holds a B.A. For a mere $11,400 per summer, boys can enjoy their summer in Maine at Camp Takajo and the peaceful waterfront along Long Lake. Brant Lake offers 15 tennis courts, 3 baseball fields, 2 soccer fields, 8 basketball courts, a roller hockey rink, 2 volleyball courts, a climbing wall, an archery range, a putting green, and a large, multi-sport stadium. I also want to thank you for all the phone calls and the little bit of hand-holding for this first-time mom. A couple famous alumni from VNU Hanoi are Vietnam People's Army general V Nguyn Gip and mathematician and winner of the Fields Medal in 2010 Ng Bo Chu. Located right in Bridgton Maine, Camp Wildwood uses a well-rounded approach to the summer camp experience. Each session is three weeks long. What is Camp Longhorn? Craig Harris Carton (born January 31, 1969) is an American radio personality. I also wrote this the way I did, without talking a lot about the rest of my summer, because I think experiences have a very important part: their beginnings. ", Community Developer directors request to hire Comp Plan consultant approved, Bridgton notes: Town to evict former property owner, unauthorized occupants, Proposed Transfer Station sticker hike dumped. Check it out. For $11,400, the camp has 18 tennis courts, 2 soccer fields, 3 basketball courts, a lacrosse field, a putting green, driving range, and a well-maintained beach volleyball area on the lake's shoreline. Camp Takajo is a premier boys' camp on a beautiful lake in Naples, Maine. Bunk Passaconaway. That was the name of the cabin that I was supposed to find. Electives include ropes courses, paintball, zip lines, laser tag, mountain biking, tubing, karaoke, skateboarding, jet skiing, cricket, dirt biking, riflery, rugby, or just taking a relaxing afternoon off. Horse riding in the beautiful wooded area is popular many boys and girls bring their own horse with them for the summer, for a separate fee of course. I returned to Camp Takajo each summer while I was teaching and working toward my masters degree in education. camp takajo famous alumni - forwardmerchantfunding.com Proposed RV campground draws concerns | The Bridgton News Headed ceramic art program for children. Adventure Camps combine rock climbing, paddling, survival skills, hiking, and orienteering. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I was in arts class during the second semester of college when my phone rang. Dubois said the campground design attempted to have buffers along Kansas Road a minimum of 50 feet from the roadway, however, he admitted that in some places it is less than that. Timber Lake Camp spans 500 acres; campers enjoy exclusive access to two private lakes. When she's not typing away on her laptop, she enjoys gardening, screaming at the Buffalo Bills and NFL refs, or getting lost in her SimCity Empire. The steeped tradition of what takes place there resonates throughout our entire camp communityespecially some camp songs with original lyrics and tunes created and adapted by campers and staff . Description. Hole Punch Gladiators Actor, We believe in a well-rounded, diverse program that includes sports, waterfront activities, hobbies, skills, and pioneering. Jeff came to Camp Takajo as a camper in 1970, and he has never missed a summer on Long Lake since. costs $10,400 for the summer. Nothing could make me happier!! camp takajo famous alumni blackhawks wild 2013 playoffs hidden markov model solved exampleessay about love 500 words john mccrea cake wife 100 greatest heavyweight boxers of all time hidden markov model solved example hidden markov model solved example Posted on December 2, 2021by Camp Wigwam is located in Waterford Maine, 8.9 miles from the Inn. Visit Camp. According to a fact sheet provided by Tom Dubois of Main-Land Development Consultants, Inc. at the April 10 pre-application informational session, "The Camp Woodlands Family Campground is proposed to be a campground for recreational vehicles, consisting of 115 RV pad sites. In 1975, when "Good Morning America" was created, out of the ruins of "A.M. America," actor David Hartman was one of the names on the list of 200 possible hosts for the show. We are looking forward to reconnecting with former campers and counselors who have shared in the Takajo experience. At High Cascade Camp, kids (and adults) get a full, 8-day snowboarding session on the slopes of Mt. Peter Lowell, executive director of the Lakes Environmental Association, publicly expressed that organization's concerns about the effects of the proposed density of the RV campground project on Long Lake. Chrissann Ruehle . In a time when resilience is such an important trait, a seven-week season allows a boy to deal with the normal ebb and flow of daily life and, at the end, feel a profound sense of accomplishment both in his relationships and in his skill development. As boys get older, their program allows them increased choices so they can pursue their maturing interests and specialize in specific areas. "I'm gonna be really proud to hand this to my friends from 'Moonlight,'" he said to applause. Our well-rounded program, with extensive waterfront activities, trips, and a myriad of hobby classes and skill activities, helps develop a well-rounded boy and a lifelong enjoyment of the arts and the outdoors. Epitomized by the expanse of rocky coastline, the towering pine trees, the mountains, and the many pristine rivers and lakes, the surrounding area offers us a wealth of opportunities not only for sheer enjoyment, but also for teaching important lessons in self-reliance, the essence of teamwork, and respect for our natural resources. From sports camps to water sports, communications and technology, to outdoor adventures and exploration of the Arts, there is something for everyone here at Shohola!. Referring to the large RVs that would be entering and exiting the Camp Woodlands property, Cross said, "It's a safety hazard and to put that many RVs in there, that's another problem.". Camp Shohola is a sleep-away summer camp in Pennsylvania for boys ages 7 - 16. Player2Player Frisco All About High School Athletes Coaching the Next Generation. Also, connect with Takajo Alumni on LinkedIn, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using the icons at the bottom of this page. I then became the Senior age group head counselor in 1980 and 1981 before becoming Mortys administrative assistant. Camp Mataponi hosts summer programs for girls ages 7 to 15, comparable to Cedar and at the same cost as the boys camp. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Partial sessions are available, and 'junior . This is Bob Lewis from Camp Takajo" Our alumni are an integral part of the Camp Takajo experience. A seven-week season allows relationships to develop naturally over time and fosters an . Boys ages 13 thru 15 who have finished 7th, 8th or 9th grade. Along with the fitness center, there are spin classes, martial arts programs, yoga, and dance for campers to participate in. Boys and girls develop at different rates and have different developmental needs. Founded in 1954, Camp Cedar welcomes 300 boys ages 7-15 each summer. Rentals Events & Facility. Walt Whitman $10,050. AMG offers coed day/overnight climbing-specific or multi- sport adventure camps for ages 9-12. So, I went out of the classroom and answered my first ever English-speaking formal phone call. Luanne Carr. He was too busy having the best summer ever at the best camp ever! Our campers are grouped by age, providing the . Our oldest campers have Specialty Camps which give them an opportunity for in-depth instruction in sports or other activities in which they want to focus. Campers have a list of items needed and it isnt vague it details everything down to the color of the monogrammed laundry bag. We provide a broad range of activities so each boy gains exposure to many different types of experiences. Seated deep in New York's Adirondack Mountains, the elite summer camp is so exclusive, they don't even list 2014 rates. Takajo Camp Summer Follow Tour Walking Overnight Rookie Dates Jobs Boys Tuition Bull Policy Directions 139 Camp Takajo Traditional camp Traditional camp for boys in grades 1 through 9, located on Long Lake in Naples. Words like integrity, honesty, loyalty, and self-reliance are not just posted on our entrance arch, they are reinforced throughout each day in everything we do, both in and out of camp. Counselors will teach classes in digital photography. ! (his words). High Cascade's sponsors include Adidas, Burton, Vans, Gatorade, DC, Oakley, Nike, Airblaster, and more. pioneer avh-x4600bt mirrorlink; Everyone Welcome. Due to the size of the proposed RV family campground and its location in and near the Shoreland Zone, it will be reviewed by the Maine Department of Environmental Protection, as well as the Bridgton Planning Board. On November 3 that same year, after saying no to a similar proposal from ABC's "Today" show, he opened up the first GMA episode. The 2014 list includes acting, culinary, dance, DJ, extreme action, fashion, film, flying trapeze, Hollywood stunts, motorsports, rock star, secret agent, wacky science, watersports and more. Petaluma High School and Casa Grande High school bands will be playing, Casa Grande's culinary arts program will be making and serving appetizers, and there will be food and ice . For more information about the Portland area, head to the Visit Portland or the Visit Maine official travel sites. As much as I missed him I am so happy that he didnt miss me!! Throw a rock in Maine and you'll hit an expensive summer camp. Jeff Konigsberg, whose father attended Camp Takajo in 1947, started as a camper in 1970 at age nine. For over 70 years, parents have trusted Camp Takajo to provide a safe and stimulating environment that inspires boys to embrace the highest standards of integrity. Christine is a professional writer for several online publications. Manhattanville College Famous Alumni Jean Kennedy Smith James Badge Dale Rose Kennedy Sila Mara Caldern Kitty Pilgrim Eunice Kennedy Shriver Ethel Kennedy Rosemary Murphy Maria Elena Lagomasino Karen Akers Sook Nyul Choi Josie Natori Daryl Mundis Rosario Ferr Tina Sloan Barbara Boggs Sigmund Joan Bennett Kennedy Matt Braunger Olga Nolla Camp Alumni Fire Namanu Survey Portland Complete Metro Photos Contact Here Texts Council Namanucom Songs Thisalumni. Hanoi University offers bachelor's degrees in 10 languages including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. Camp plays are a serious matter, with weekly productions choreographed and directed with the help of Broadway directors, voice coaches, and costume designers. Hanoi University , established in 1959 in Hanoi, is an institution for foreign language training and research. Camp Takajo on LinkedIn: Camp Takajo is proud to feature Emmy Award Benny is truly thriving at camp. Hall, head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats, was once asked how he slept the night after losing the NCAA college basketball finals. 60 Takajo Road Naples, M. Since 1947, our focus has remained constant - to provide a full-season summer camp experience that helps each boy develop the many facets of his unlimited potential. Apex Dance & Performing Arts Dallas & Highland Park, Texas! Cornell University Famous Alumni. Site offers camp song lyrics, 360 degree photos, online games, and chat. camp takajo famous alumni camp takajo famous alumni; camavinga fifa 20 rating; most expensive sponsorship deals; Created with Sketch. This covers the basics of the 7-week summer program. Topping the list is the summer camp that has produced the largest number of Hollywood stars. camp takajo famous alumni - pediaq.cz Over the next five summers, I ran the tennis program for the Senior age group. "As far as using the basketball court and pool at 10 o'clock at night that's a sound issue and a safety issue," she said. Less restricted, Mataponi campers only need to wear a camp T-shirt on out-of-camp outings. The winter themed summer camp is open to boys and girls of all experience levels. After this brief meeting, I went to find my new place in that cabin. Later on, I discovered that everybody in that bunk was also a tennis counselor. (For registered Takajo Alumni only) We had also received all of their summer belongings and prepared them for the campers arrival. The project site is located on the east side of Kansas Road, and on the west shore of Long Lake, on the property formerly operated as Camp Woodlands, formerly a children's summer camp.". 2023 Camp Takajo. New Milford, Connecticut. Reimagining Healing and Transformation November 10, 2020 - 3:45 pm; MCSA's Response to Gender Based Violence June 26, 2020 - 10:29 am; MCSA's Response to the Corona Virus March 9, 2020 - 1:38 pm; Statement on Proposed Prayer Vigil for Mayor Gumede August 7, 2019 - 8:30 am; Statement of the SACC NEC on probity and Integrity April 1, 2019 . I could see that there was a set of bunks around the forest with different names. "Jeff is a family man, and his father was the first camper at Camp Takajo. Your email address will not be published. Anthropomorphised Animals, When my camping career ended (after my sophomore year at Blind Brook High School), I returned to teach basketball and live in Takajos Junior age group. camp takajo famous alumni. When Jeff purchased the camp, I became the associate director and have been working full time ever since. For campers without their own horse, the school's equestrian program is led by Olympic trainers and coaches. +1 (207) xxx - xxxx These are just some of the almost unreal benefits of attending one of these most prestigious, most exclusive summer camps in America. This camp opened to the public in 1916 and today Raquette Lake Camp operates two separate camps on each side of the pristine lake for boys and girls. Hiking and camping trips are available every day in every age group. Instead, even the pickiest eater is satisfied with salad bars, fresh-prepared omelets, organic meats, fruits, and salads, all prepared by top executive chefs. By Carolyn Johnson and Emily Anthes, Globe Correspondents | July 27, 2004 A Massachusetts man's removal from a camp counseling job because of child pornography charges renews concerns about children's safety at camp, despite increased efforts to check workers' criminal backgrounds, child advocates say. By Cristian Cartenas Montes, 2015, 2016, and 2017 CIEE Camp Exchange USA Participant from Mexico. This 111 year old academic institution has an admission rate that fluctuates between 20-30%, with the primary factors for admission being entrance exam scores and past GPA. The three, private miles of shoreline costs parents a starting tuition of $11,400 for the 8-week program. Here campers swim, water ski, sail, and canoe their vacation away. He is a member of LEA, and has a vested interest in what happens to Long Lake." The camp has four Master Craft Competition Ski Boats, over 30 sail boats, 2 fishing pontoons, and dozens of kayaks and canoes, more than enough for 480 campers each summer. Wait, thats just the mornings, theres more to choose from after lunch. Jennie is from Berwyn, Pennsylvania where she is a 9 th grade English teacher and a basketball coach. Business Insiderlists the camps 2012 rate of $11,400 per kid. UW alumni are passionate. Business Insider lists the camp's 2012 rate of $11,400 per kid. I was amazed to see how the boys have grown together even more and how the confidence is showing all over them all at Takajo. . This music and arts camp starts with a $9,490 tuition fee for the full summer session. They were so happy to be involved in everything they did. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. What are the biggest summer camps in America? Share your son with us for the summer and he and you will forever be part of our Camp Takajo family! Brand new demo boards, boots, and bindings are available to use from top brands in the winter sport. Rainy days arent a problem, a smaller, but still impressive heated indoor pool is available to ensure campers swim every day during their state at the Timber Lake Camps. The trip sounds like it was for him, the trip of his lifetime. The accommodations are particularly comfortable at the camp - campers sleep in spacious cabins with radiant floor heating and a full bathroom complete with shower supplied with unlimited, refreshing mountain spring water. Jeff was a camper for nine years. The Call +1 (207) xxx - xxxx "Hi, Cristian Cardenas? Each week at Pali is $1,865 all-inclusive, per camper. Maine Camp Experience - Camp Takajo Boys and girls ages 7 to 15 cant wait to get to Camp Laurel in Maine for their summer vacation. Camp Takajo | LinkedIn I met two guys from Argentina, who were happy to see that somebody else spoke Spanish, one guy from Ireland that had come to the U.S. for the first time in his life, a tall guy from England with a deep voice and red hair, and the twenty-year-old number 1 French tennis player from Paris, Stephan Bimboum. I just don't see how you can control that. Morty believed in a structured program geared to developing age appropriate social, emotional and physical skills. As boys get older, they have more choice in picking the hobbies and skills in which they want to participate. Timber Lake Camp spans 500 acres; campers enjoy exclusive access to two private lakes. The project would be developed in phases, according to Tom Dubois, of Main-Land Development Consultants, Inc. Camp Takajo owner Jeff Konigsberg is the owner of the proposed Camp Woodlands Family Campground off Kansas Road. Throughout its history, Takajo has been known for diversity, carefully designed programs, and exceptional facilities that combine to offer youngsters a breadth of experience that is unique in camping. Campers bring their accessories, but can leave their board, bindings, and boots at home. Alumni. Each air-conditioned cabin has a shared bathroom that the camp's professional housekeeping staff cleans daily. May 9, 2022. 9. Summer: (207) 693-6675. In addition, former staff and campers have myTakajo accounts: Login to your existing myTakajo account, or create a new one, to view photos of Takajo days gone by and stay current with what's happening at camp. Start here! Since 1947, our focus has remained constant - to provide a full-season summer camp experience that helps each boy develop the many facets of his unlimited potential. CIEE: Council On International Educational Exchange French Woods Camp The frontman of Maroon 5 and one of the judges for The Voice, Adam Levine attended one of our biggest Performing Arts, French Woods Camp. 6 of America's Most Expensive Summer Camps For Kids Younger boys have instructional swim until age twelve. Lake Bryn Mawr Camp is an all-girls camp that offers an eight week program for $10,400. spiritual meaning of someone stealing from you. I promise I will be much better next year!!. I was about to hang up when I suddenly remembered that I had applied to work at a summer camp in the U.S. some weeks before. Naples, Maine . Boarders spend 6-hours a day practicing and learning from Olympics level coaches and trainers. Apps for Camp Quikformcalc Series Compatible with Android devices Find Android Apps With Adventure Camp Quikformcalc Premium And Jeremy Camp . Since 1947, our focus has remained constant to provide a full-season summer camp experience that helps each boy develop the many facets of his unlimited potential. Swimming isnt limited to the lakes; Timber Lake has an Olympic size heated pool, perfect for getting in a few laps on a chilly morning. Planning Board Steve Collins informed the attendees that Tuesday night's pre-application session was not intended for "substantive" information to be discussed, but rather generalized questions could be posed about the overall project. The typical day . Ann Coulter. The Grand Opening will be held on Wednesday, May 4th from 5:30 PM-7:30 PM. ", "Jeff Konigsberg is the face behind this," Dubois said. Your email address will not be published. The deep-rooted relationships that start in Bunk Chinkatink and Chuckatuck are evident in the lifelong friendships that carry forward through college, family life and career. His response was, "I slept like a baby, I was up every few hours crying." Kids take a break from learning to enjoy the camps beautiful campus, complete with pool, tennis courts, a soccer field, and of course, the Open Mic Coffee House at night. Finally, our boys will make their way to Las Vegas, where they will experience the famous New York, New York roller coaster as well as all the hot spots on the strip (minus the dancers and casinos.) Compatibility, experience, and interests are the main considerations when placing boys together in a bunk. "That's not 50 feet correct," Dubois replied. Campers bring their accessories, but can leave their board, bindings, and boots at home. Wait, that's just the mornings, there's more to choose from after lunch. Newfound had a fleet of 22 Old Town wood and canvas canoes, as well as a war canoe. Takajo Boys Camp - $10,400. What makes Camp Takajo special is our emphasis on building character and instilling the qualities that help a boy develop into a young man with a strong moral compass. camp takajo famous alumnifather ted filming locations. Camp Takajo provides certificate training onsite for outdoor adventure staff members. NEW DATE! Adventure Camps combine rock climbing, paddling, survival skills, hiking, and orienteering. Building Character through Example | Camp Takajo was founded in 1947 by Morton J. Goldman. Cyber Monday SALE - Takajo Alumni Gear - ONE DAY ONLY - 20% OFF EVERYTHING WITH CODE CYBER19 + EXTRA SAVINGS ON HOLIDAY ITEMS. For rainy days, the camp includes a 3,000-foot gymnastics center, an 8,000-foot indoor field house, and a complete fitness center with a separate weight and cardio studio. He is a member of LEA, and has a vested interest in what happens to Long Lake.". Every time I step on the field for sports the first thing I think of is the ideals that I religiously live by. Call a Director. Takajo Boys' Camp - Building Mature Young Men in a Maine Camp Setting Southwest Cargo Phone Number, Global Navigator High School Study Abroad, For Researchers, Scholars, Professors, and Specialists, Camp Counselor: The Toughest Job You Will Ever Love, Camp Takajo: Cristian's Life-Changing Summer Facing His Fears.