"Why then do you harden your hearts as the Egyptians and Pharaoh hardened their hearts? As He entered a village, ten leprous men who stood at a distance met Him; Now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon you, and you will be blind and not see the sun for a time. And immediately a mist and a darkness fell upon him, and he went about seeking those who would lead him by the hand. Sometimes - and this is very strange to us - prayer is an action, not expressed in words. Then she called to her husband and said, "Please send me one of the servants and one of the donkeys, that I may run to the man of God and return." But some of them said, "Could not this man, who opened the eyes of the blind man, have kept this man also from dying?" Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. But he answered them, "He who made me well was the one who said to me, 'Pick up your pallet and walk.'" Those who led the way were sternly telling him to be quiet; but he kept crying out all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!" And Jesus said to the centurion, "Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed." And he said to her, "There is not one vessel more." The king said to the man of God, Please entreat the Lord your God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored to me. So the man of God entreated the Lord, and the kings hand was restored to him, and it became as it was before. "Please run now to meet her and say to her, 'Is it well with you? But He said to them, "It is I; do not be afraid." Those who led the way were sternly telling him to be quiet; but he kept crying out all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!" When the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his clothes and said, "Am I God, to kill and to make alive, that this man is sending word to me to cure a man of his leprosy? For the hand of the Lord was certainly with him. Jesus took him aside from the crowd, by himself, and put His fingers into his ears, and after spitting, He touched his tongue with the saliva; read more. For to which of the angels did God ever say, You are my Son, today I have begotten you? ", And He came to her and raised her up, taking her by the hand, and the fever left her, and she, They came to Jesus and woke Him up, saying, , And a woman who had been suffering from a hemorrhage for twelve years, came up behind Him and touched. It came about when the priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD had come up from the middle of the Jordan, and the soles of the priests' feet were lifted up to the dry ground, that the waters of the Jordan returned to their place, and went over all its banks as before. Whenever the unclean spirits saw Him, they would fall down before Him and shout, You are, And knowing their thoughts Jesus said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand. Philippians 4:19 Jesus wept. And on the basis of faith in His name, it is the name of Jesus which has strengthened this man whom you see and know; and the faith which comes through Him has given him this perfect health in the presence of you all. Has any people heard the voice of God speaking from the midst of the fire, as you have heard it, and survived? Then Jehoshaphat was afraid and set his face to seek the Lord, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah. To the church of God that is in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints together with all those who in every place call upon the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, both their Lord and ours: And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. He said, "Yes." Martha said to Him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day." So he departed from him some distance. All do not speak with tongues, do they? 66 views, 1 likes, 1 loves, 8 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Fountain Hills Presbyterian Church Official Site: Welcome to Sunday Worship. Bring him here to Me." "She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins." "He has given help to Israel His servant, In remembrance of His mercy, As He spoke to our fathers, To Abraham and his descendants forever." For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace. "Watch, if it goes up by the way of its own territory to Beth-shemesh, then He has done us this great evil But if not, then we will know that it was not His hand that struck us; it happened to us by chance." When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. 1 Corinthians 3:7. When He had said these things, He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth." But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And there was a young man named Eutychus sitting on the window sill, sinking into a deep sleep; and as Paul kept on talking, he was overcome by sleep and fell down from the third floor and was picked up dead. When they had brought their boats to land, they left everything and followed Him. Let him pray. Her neighbors and her relatives heard that the Lord had displayed His great mercy toward her; and they were rejoicing with her. For the mouth speaks out of that which fills the heart. read more. God was performing extraordinary miracles by the hands of Paul, so that handkerchiefs or aprons were even carried from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out. Is it well with your husband? Your word says that - " For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. L So they filled them up to the brim. Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it? Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure, and oppress all your workers. And he was afraid and arose and ran for his life and came to Beersheba, which belongs to Judah, and left his servant there. Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones. Why have we humbled ourselves, and you take no knowledge of it? Behold, in the day of your fast you seek your own pleasure, and oppress all your workers. Jesus said to her, "Your brother will rise again." But those who died by the plague were 14,700, besides those who died on account of Korah. The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name." Then Aaron took it as Moses had spoken, and ran into the midst of the assembly, for behold, the plague had begun among the people. Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, This is the finger of God. But Pharaohs heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had said. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, "Be quiet, and come out of him!" His mother said to the servants, "Whatever He says to you, do it." While He was still speaking, they came from the house of the synagogue official, saying, "Your daughter has died; why trouble the Teacher anymore?" And Jesus said to her, "Woman, what does that have to do with us? And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance. When the layer of dew evaporated, behold, on the surface of the wilderness there was a fine flake-like thing, fine as the frost on the ground. Your love is the bedrock of my faith, and your mercy is the source of my hope. And he said to them, "Listen now, you rebels; shall we bring forth water for you out of this rock?" The mother of the lad said, "As the LORD lives and as you yourself live, I will not leave you." He threw it into the pot and said, "Pour it out for the people that they may eat." In the synagogue there was a man possessed by the spirit of an unclean demon, and he cried out with a loud voice, "Let us alone! And the child continued to grow and to become strong in spirit, and he lived in the deserts until the day of his public appearance to Israel. But some of the scribes were sitting there and reasoning in their hearts, "Why does this man speak that way? They said to him, "In Bethlehem of Judea; for this is what has been written by the prophet: 'AND YOU, BETHLEHEM, LAND OF JUDAH, ARE BY NO MEANS LEAST AMONG THE LEADERS OF JUDAH; FOR OUT OF YOU SHALL COME FORTH A RULER WHO WILL SHEPHERD MY PEOPLE ISRAEL.'" ", Jesus Himself was in the stern, asleep on the cushion; and they woke Him and said to Him, "Teacher, do You not care that we are perishing?" and what He did to Dathan and Abiram, the sons of Eliab, the son of Reuben, when the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them, their households, their tents, and every living thing that followed them, among all Israel-- but your own eyes have seen all the great work of the LORD which He did. read more. The man believed the word that Jesus spoke to him and started off. Constantly, night and day, he was screaming among the tombs and in the mountains, and gashing himself with stones. If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world. If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would not have sin; but now they have both seen and hated Me and My Father as well. In Genesis 12 God told Abraham to move away to another land where He would bless and make a great nation through him. Then He got up and left the synagogue, and entered Simon's home Now Simon's mother-in-law was suffering from a high fever, and they asked Him to help her. And He stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." A man was there who had been ill for thirty-eight years. Is anyone among you sick? And when they were ended, he was hungry. Then he said to him, "Did not my heart go with you, when the man turned from his chariot to meet you? And they said, "Five golden tumors and five golden mice according to the number of the lords of the Philistines, for one plague was on all of you and on your lords. "Even now I know that whatever You ask of God, God will give You." Then Herod secretly called the magi and determined from them the exact time the star appeared. Immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and took hold of him, and said to him, "You of little faith, why did you doubt?" When He had finished speaking, He said to Simon, "Put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch." "For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, 'Go!' And He said to them, "Where is your faith?" When He got out of the boat, immediately a man from the tombs with an unclean spirit met Him, and he had his dwelling among the tombs. After they had brought it around, the hand of the LORD was against the city with very great confusion; and He smote the men of the city, both young and old, so that tumors broke out on them. They took away the boy alive, and were greatly comforted. "HE HAS FILLED THE HUNGRY WITH GOOD THINGS; And sent away the rich empty-handed. When they came down to him, Elisha prayed to the Lord and said, Strike this people with blindness, I pray. So He struck them with blindness according to the word of Elisha. "But if anyone walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him." Then he said, "Go, borrow vessels at large for yourself from all your neighbors, even empty vessels; do not get a few. "You shall then deposit them in the tent of meeting in front of the testimony, where I meet with you. Just then there was a man in their synagogue with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, "What business do we have with each other, Jesus of Nazareth? So the father knew that it was at that hour in which Jesus said to him, "Your son lives"; and he himself believed and his whole household. Now it was a cave, and a stone was lying against it. Now Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, took their respective firepans, and after putting fire in them, placed incense on it and offered strange fire before the LORD, which He had not commanded them. So Joseph got up, took the Child and His mother, and came into the land of Israel. read more. Martha therefore, when she heard that Jesus was coming, went to meet Him, but Mary stayed at the house. And he was transfigured before them, and his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became white as light. Fire also came forth from the LORD and consumed the two hundred and fifty men who were offering the incense. And He said to them, "Draw some out now and take it to the headwaiter." Then they said to him, "Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him." For you are Saul." This is again a second sign that Jesus performed when He had come out of Judea into Galilee.